[Sims 3] The Master's Sex Animations for Animated Woohoo and Kinky World

To clarify the situation a bit...hopefully :D

Yes AW and KW versions of Masteranimations both have the same name to load in either AW+ or KW it is...........Masteranimations......that`s it, nothing else.

The KW version of Masteranimations is NOT needed to load in KW. The AW version can be loaded into KW. The AW version CANNOT be loaded into KW

KW is clever in that it can load AW and KW style animation formats

The ONLY big difference between the KW and AW versions of Masteranimations at this time is that the KW version will play floor animations on rugs as well. The AW version won`t.

The KW format will give The Master more flexibility in his animations when he has more time to make new animations

To clarify the situation a bit...hopefully :D

Yes AW and KW versions of Masteranimations both have the same name to load in either AW+ or KW it is...........Masteranimations......that`s it, nothing else.

The KW version of Masteranimations is NOT needed to load in KW. The AW version can be loaded into KW. The AW version CANNOT be loaded into KW

KW is clever in that it can load AW and KW style animation formats

The ONLY big difference between the KW and AW versions of Masteranimations at this time is that the KW version will play floor animations on rugs as well. The AW version won`t.

The KW format will give The Master more flexibility in his animations when he has more time to make new animations

thanks for the info

hi download kinky world and the animated woohoo  version .When I type in kw version it says legacy did I miss something.thx

The animated woohoo version AND the KW version both have the same keyword to load them into the mods...it will be like that until the master changes the files.

You can load the AW version into KW and it will show as legacy, it`s not a problem and will work mostly the same as the KW version would ( I`ve explained the exact differences in a previous post) Legacy just means that it`s an old xml format that AW and early versions of KW used. Since V2.0 KW has used a more flexible xml format developed by OnikiKay

Sooo...if you are using KW and AW mods together it`s probably best to just have the AW version of Masteranimations and load that into BOTH mods

• 3 weeks later...

Looking sweet as always and so good to see you posting :D I still have a wish that you could rework some of your animations to last longer and have a kind of start and end ;) if you catch my drift :P They are so good and deserve it :) I hope i don't seem ungrateful for all your hard work :angel:  because i am :heart: I love them and some are perfect as they are :) I just wish them a tad longer is all ;)  :heart: :heart: :heart: Hugs and kisses my master :D

I haven't yet fully returned to modding since next week I have two exams to attend to. I hope that I'll find the time soon after to pop-out some more animations since my TODO-List is quite long. To be precise: 35 different Positions, some of them will be available for different woohoo locations in slightly altered form so crank that count up to at least ~50 animations for the Base Animation pack, the ideas for my Supernatural pack not included yet...

You see lots of work to do, so few time ^^. But I am at least very sure that i'll be done till Christmas >.<, so expect some kinky gifts for Christmas this year :3

I haven't yet fully returned to modding since next week I have two exams to attend to. I hope that I'll find the time soon after to pop-out some more animations since my TODO-List is quite long. To be precise: 35 different Positions, some of them will be available for different woohoo locations in slightly altered form so crank that count up to at least ~50 animations for the Base Animation pack, the ideas for my Supernatural pack not included yet...

You see lots of work to do, so few time ^^. But I am at least very sure that i'll be done till Christmas >.<, so expect some kinky gifts for Christmas this year :3

good luck with the exams we can wait

I just updated the first post with an overhauled version of the Kinky World version of my animations. The package should be now unique and cause no conflicts with the Animated Woohoo version of my mod. Thanks to dooda who lend me a helpy hand with that again ^^.

lovely thanks

Sadly I can not add the KW Masteranimations or the Lady666 KW crazy animations. I have three pakages running though. When I try to add them in game at the console (the usual way) I just get the error "failed to open package".

Why is this? Does it collide with some settings?

Maybe I have to delete something?

Or add something?

After I restarted I once more onyl have 2 animatins runnung now.

--> Sliders are also not runnibg, at least the breast sliders.

Thankee!

post-946610-0-97409900-1441806082_thumb.jpg

Edited by skinnysimmy

Sadly I can not add the KW Masteranimations or the Lady666 KW crazy animations. I have three pakages running though. When I try to add them in game at the console (the usual way) I just get the error "failed to open package".

Or add something?

Thankee!

you also need to get rid of the penis mesh v1 as it will conflict with v2

I just updated the first post with an overhauled version of the Kinky World version of my animations. The package should be now unique and cause no conflicts with the Animated Woohoo version of my mod. Thanks to dooda who lend me a helpy hand with that again ^^.

Yes thank you dooda for helping the animators out with their packages.  It is greatly appreciated by many ;)

Or add something?

Thankee!

you also need to get rid of the penis mesh v1 as it will conflict with v2

And delete one of the PenisSliders. Either CAS or hidden.