[Sims 3] The Master's Sex Animations for Animated Woohoo and Kinky World

Is The Master out of Modding?Know there somebody something?

mfg

Think he posted somewhere recently, check his posts?

I`ve converted his animation pack to KW xml format for my own use. Would be cool if there were KW and AW versions of his animations. I`ll PM and see if I get a reply.

I am not out of modding but currently occupied with other real-life stuff that requires my attention. As soons as i find some more spare time i'll do some more animations most certainly since Sims 3 is probably the game i've dumped the most Gametime into, comparing to the rest of my entire collection.

@dooda: You've got a PM ^^

I am not out of modding but currently occupied with other real-life stuff that requires my attention. As soons as i find some more spare time i'll do some more animations most certainly since Sims 3 is probably the game i've dumped the most Gametime into, comparing to the rest of my entire collection.

@dooda: You've got a PM ^^

Ahh, that's cool! :)

Ok thanks to dooda who shared his .XML edited version of my animations with me I've uploaded it today for public access! Check the first post! You should now be able to use my animations with Kinky World mod too. I wasn't able to test it yet so i'd ask you all kindly for a report if you ran into any issues in Kinky World Mod using my animations particularly. Feel free to leave a post as well in case everything works fine ^^, I am reliant on this kind of feedback you know ;-)

@The Master

I'm so glad that you are still around. :heart:

I can't wait for your new animations, perhaps... bestiality if you can, since we lack of it...really, really lacking! :)

Can you make a contact with Lady666 and Amra72?

They use Blender to make a good, smooth, and realistic animation. There's a setting or trick you need to ask. I heard it's actually pretty easy and fast to make great natural animations like what they always do.

?? Failed to add package: KW_Masteranimations??

It`s Masteranimations, not all packs use KW or AW prefix. E.g For After dusk sims the the keyword to add them is AfterDuskSims. In fact, can`t think of any AW packs that use AW as a prefix to add them. KW seems to have become a standard prefix in order to distinguish between AW + KW packs.

KW will load KW packs and AW packs. AW+ will only load AW packs.

@ The Master, Thanks for the reply :)

@The Master

I'm so glad that you are still around. :heart:

I can't wait for your new animations, perhaps... bestiality if you can, since we lack of it...really, really lacking! :)

Can you make a contact with Lady666 and Amra72?

They use Blender to make a good, smooth, and realistic animation. There's a setting or trick you need to ask. I heard it's actually pretty easy and fast to make great natural animations like what they always do.

+1 to that, once I'm back up and running I was going to tackle your guide and see what I can come up with but if there's a step or trick to add to make things more smooth please add it to your guide.

@dooda: I thought it was necessary to add the KW prefix. Thus i've corrected the install instructions on page 1 to avoid confusion ^^.

@GECK.O & Ras Al Ghul: I dunno how I can get ahold of a proper rig with an animal in order to do some "wild" animations. If anyone could provide me such a rig, that'd be great and would speed things up for me.

For using Blender I am afraid that, as far as I know, there is no thing such as ONE golden trick that will make everything work free and easy for you. Instead the procedure would be to watch ALOT of blender animation tutorial videos on the Internet to check on how the professionals are rollin'. Then again it's also based on your personal style and approaches that heavily influence how your animations turn out. As far as i am informed both Amra72 and Lady666 were doing some sophisticated Animations for quite some time now and have quite the experience and their own developed style.

For Animation and/or Blender newbies it may be particularly difficult to get nice results quickly and in the early stages of the learning process you'll most likely end up with the usual "Floating Robot" style animations which look very stiff and unnatural first. But as time passes by and by the amount of animations one creates you'll become better at what you're doing, maybe even to the levels of Lady666 and Amra72 ^^.

What I want to say is: If you want to get decent at Animation you'll most likely have to prepare yourself to dump some considerable amounts of time and effort into it.

That's at least what I am planning to do ^^, feel free to disagree.

Greets

It`s Masteranimations, not all packs use KW or AW prefix. E.g For After dusk sims the the keyword to add them is AfterDuskSims. In fact, can`t think of any AW packs that use AW as a prefix to add them. KW seems to have become a standard prefix in order to distinguish between AW + KW packs.

Ah, okay. Just sticking to instructions on first page.

Edit: somehow I thought KW-animations where "flagged" for use with KW only, or something.

Mistake on my part...sorry. I didn`t read the previous page. Was unaware that The Master had uploaded.

I sort of expected that The Master might edit the pack that I sent him so that it would have a unique loading name for KW. But I didn`t mention that in the PM I sent...ooops...sorry. I altered the package name for my own reference but left all the internal files unaltered apart from the xml file. To add package into KW just type Masteranimations.

The original AW pack will still load into KW if you type Masteranimations but it will show as leagcy

The Kw version won`t.

There is no major difference between the AW and KW packs other than:

KW allows for arousal tunings on an individual animation and actor ( I set these to match tunings used by Amra and Lady666. although some were altered to reflect how KW was playing in my game at the time)

More objects are availiabe in KW i.e..All floor anims will use rugs as well. 

Gender can be assigned to each actor in any animation (these were left as The Master`s original, all are Male,Female)

LoopMax was set to 4 in line with other animators

UseStrapon was set to true for most animations (these can be altered by anyone to suit their preference...or if anyone can give me the precise animation where they think this might look odd I can change that and re-submit to The Master for upload until he has time to deal with this personally)

Any more I can think of will be added here....

EDIT 1 : a_couch_slipperynipples (pic 1...love the name :lol: ) was edited to be a teasing anim instead of vaginal.Reason..not enough teasing anims for couch at the time of edit. Sometimes KW won`t start an autonomous woohoo sequence on an object if there isn`t a teasing stage. Fullbody naked IS flagged true but the girls tights are attatchment not lowerbody so didn`t come off.

post-783403-0-09344900-1437602191_thumb.png

It's super knows The Master works now with Oniki's, amazing!  ^_^

this is used to name the different animations package from xml package.
When the FNV hash is created, you have a different code to AW or KW packages. If you use the same hash fnv aw in a kw, it will cause problems. 

You can create a different name of course, it isn't need be the same name, only hash needs to be different.  ;)

When the FNV hash is created, you have a different code to AW or KW packages. If you use the same hash fnv aw in a kw, it will cause problems. 

You can create a different name of course, it isn't need be the same name, only hash needs to be different.  ;)

Yes, Delphy`s will show a conflict if both packs are in your folder but I`ve had both AW and KW packs sitting in my mods folder without problems.

They won`t be active unless you load them into KW anyway.

But rehashing and making a unique package (and unique loading name?) would be a good idea, I didn`t want to do that myself because of messing with other creators work. Apologies for not making myself clear in my PM to The Master

Yes, Delphy`s will show a conflict if both packs are in your folder but I`ve had both AW and KW packs sitting in my mods folder without problems.

They won`t be active unless you load them into KW anyway.

But rehashing and making a unique package (and unique loading name?) would be a good idea, I didn`t want to do that myself because of messing with other creators work. Apologies for not making myself clear in my PM to The Master

I don't know if its a good idea... if The Master wants to create a newest updated.

Well, I usually bother lately with xmls. The Animated Woohoo animation package is the same as Kinky World animation package, only renamed. (ctrl c,  ctrl v and renames)
So, when you put sound in animated woohoo animations, just copy and paste and rename for Kinky World this package, works out well. 

Kinky purely animation files that do not work in AW, make a separate animation file, with a separate xml. Coz this AW and KW  (This is an standard name for differentiate one package of other. KW name credits by Amra, he create this first)

At first it's hard to understand, I know because it was so frustrating I confess, but over time it becomes easy. (From both you constantly see)

@dooda: I thought it was necessary to add the KW prefix. Thus i've corrected the install instructions on page 1 to avoid confusion ^^.

@GECK.O & Ras Al Ghul: I dunno how I can get ahold of a proper rig with an animal in order to do some "wild" animations. If anyone could provide me such a rig, that'd be great and would speed things up for me.

For using Blender I am afraid that, as far as I know, there is no thing such as ONE golden trick that will make everything work free and easy for you. Instead the procedure would be to watch ALOT of blender animation tutorial videos on the Internet to check on how the professionals are rollin'. Then again it's also based on your personal style and approaches that heavily influence how your animations turn out. As far as i am informed both Amra72 and Lady666 were doing some sophisticated Animations for quite some time now and have quite the experience and their own developed style.

For Animation and/or Blender newbies it may be particularly difficult to get nice results quickly and in the early stages of the learning process you'll most likely end up with the usual "Floating Robot" style animations which look very stiff and unnatural first. But as time passes by and by the amount of animations one creates you'll become better at what you're doing, maybe even to the levels of Lady666 and Amra72 ^^.

What I want to say is: If you want to get decent at Animation you'll most likely have to prepare yourself to dump some considerable amounts of time and effort into it.

That's at least what I am planning to do ^^, feel free to disagree.

Greets

That's cool, I didn't expect to find an easy way I was just wondering was there something other than what you listed. If animations were easy we'd have way more animations instead of 3 million pose packs so it'll take work. The hard part is learning the blender software as you can't create until you know the software first.

I have animal rigs for blender on my main computer if you want them I will upload them when I finish work

Ras Al Ghul the master is correct its all in the details and very fiddly especially with the tongue I have not yet found an easy way to do them yet and believe me when I say I have been looking for a long time

dog and horse+.zip

• 2 weeks later...

First of all, thank you The Master and dooda for creating a KW-friendly version of these animations!

Secondly, a few tips from someone who uses both AW+ and KW - within my Mods folder, I have separate subfolders for KW and AW+.  The AW+ animation packs (including KW legacy packs) go in AW, the KW-specific packs go in KW.  This way I have versions that play nice with either mod, and as long as I'm careful about which animations I load in which mod, I don't have to worry about conflicts.

Just a quick observation for you i use both AW and KW and been having no problems until now both your packages are named the same when entered so it looks like one is replaceing the other and not all your brill animations are showing in AW when selecting change position I hope you can understand what I am saying as I find it hard to explain

CHEERS Lungpaul