• 3 weeks later...

Fantastic mod! Definitely boosts my choice to go mage this run around!

Question though! Does Mana Tanks apply the PC only, or does it apply to every female character? If not, would it be possible to set specific followers to use this as well? I've got the Ceraph the Succubus follower on mine, and I'd love to see it work for her.

Thanks for the mod, great work!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi. I don't know if there is support at this time... but I think a good addition would be to make the shinking optional. I played it with a warrior last time and thought, the growing breast with level ups on "hitpoints" ist nice... but the shrinking not that much.

Thx for this mod and thx, if you read this and implement this ^^

• 4 weeks later...

Ok, so small thing I found. 

I recently reformatted my desktop, lost everything, didn't really care. Decided to reinstall and run the UNP body this time around, instead of going for my usual CBBE. Now I had HDT/FloppySOS/Manatanks running all at once on that build, ran really quite well actually. Absolutely bonkers watching watching your chest go from flat to back breaking in enhanced camera, but I seem to be missing that this time around. I'm on the 103 build, I think I was before too, but I've got UNP Blessed on my character, and I'm wondering if that is what is messing with me, since it's really the only thing I've changed. I'm still loading up mods to get back to where I was, but I'd like to get this one working before I really progress too much farther. If it means I have to go back to CBBE, fine, just looking for a solution.

Thanks in advance!

Edit: Nevermind, figured it out - didn't have enough distance in scaling. Plus, I don't think this works so clearly on particular UNPB bodies.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Love this mod! Adds a fun dimension to my character to have their breasts grow as they become more powerful with magic. The breasts expanding as mana fills back up is cool.

I've been trying out different settings and I was wondering if there is a way to have it that your breast size doesn't change when you use mana? So as my character levels and their mana capacity increases their breast size grows with it but they don't deflate on mana use. Is this feature already present?

• 5 weeks later...

Is there a way to have the scaling based on arousal level from Sexlab Aroused? So that at arousal level 0 the breasts would be at the minimum size and they would gradually increase to the maximum size as arousal level increased to 100?

I know Cursed Loot has something somewhat like this, but (unless I'm missing something in the 20 or so MCM pages) it's an all or nothing. More of a "hey, your arousal level is above a certain undisclosed number, your boobs and ass are now huge".

On 11/23/2017 at 2:54 PM, dennydarko said:

Love this mod! Adds a fun dimension to my character to have their breasts grow as they become more powerful with magic. The breasts expanding as mana fills back up is cool.

Totally agree.

• 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 9 months later...
On 11/23/2017 at 10:54 PM, dennydarko said:

I've been trying out different settings and I was wondering if there is a way to have it that your breast size doesn't change when you use mana? So as my character levels and their mana capacity increases their breast size grows with it but they don't deflate on mana use. Is this feature already present?

+1

• 11 months later...