Is it possible to make the stats used to inflate/deflate the breasts use check boxes so we can simply turn them on/off with a checkmark? Also it would allow us to use more than one stat to control breast size. Perhaps have the min/max setting be set for the combined value of chosen stats.

I'm going to hold off on multistat for now. The Papyrus calls are slow and this needs to run fast to be as smooth as possible without affecting combat at all.

Only downside in mana balls is that character must be nude to see the mod's function, someone should do an armor that covers all body but the balls.

Btw i got the mod working properly, problem was that i set character weight to 0 and i had to raise it to 40 and it looks fine now.

Only downside in mana balls is that character must be nude to see the mod's function, someone should do an armor that covers all body but the balls.

Btw i got the mod working properly, problem was that i set character weight to 0 and i had to raise it to 40 and it looks fine now.

yeah, some bodies and armours are weighted weird. for example, if you are wearing the Clear Zipsuit then the boobs will be really small at 0 and really big at 1.

not much i can do about that really.

Even though it's not even remotely lore-friendly (which is something I normally prioritize), I still really like this mod simply because it ties into the existing mechanics of the game. That's another feature that I value. 

In fact, it's one of the reasons why I hated the fact that Skyrim got rid of attributes. They were such a general/generic feature of your character that they allowed all sorts of mods to interact (in a basic, primitive way). That Belt of Agility could potentially affect a dozen different activities in some small way (including adult ones added by mods), making finding it that much more exciting.

Rambling aside, leveling Magicka and drinking potions and such just became a little bit more fun.

I know that I'm probably just missing something painfully obvious, but I can't get the scaling to work. At all.

I know basically nothing about mods that change the body or skeleton, so I might not even have the right ones. I'm using:

DIMONIZED UNP female body

XP32 Maximum Skeleton -XPMS

I ran FNIS after installing everything, and I've opened the Mana Tanks MCM menu several times. 

I tried changing the scaling to stamina, but that didn't work either.

I did all the testing with a naked character to make sure that clothing couldn't be the problem.

I know that I'm probably just missing something painfully obvious, but I can't get the scaling to work. At all.

I know basically nothing about mods that change the body or skeleton, so I might not even have the right ones. I'm using:

I ran FNIS after installing everything, and I've opened the Mana Tanks MCM menu several times. 

I did all the testing with a naked character to make sure that clothing couldn't be the problem.

running yesterday's release? it fixed an issue where they would stop scaling.

running yesterday's release? it fixed an issue where they would stop scaling.

102? Yeah.

• 1 month later...

I've been waiting for a mod like this for some time as well. I have only one question, possibly a feature idea. Is there a way to implement weight scaling instead of the current inflation? (minweight x maxweight etc.) I'm using CBBE With calienteTools, finally made myself functioning bodies (except i cant manage to make bodies for custom races) which scale from skinny to busty breasts at ease so weight modifying would be awesome.

Good luck with the mod!

Brutaller

yes and no.

i added weight scaling to SGO for pregnancy, but when you change the weight of a character, the game does a LOT of things, even if its not jumping from _0 to _1. the game studders for a moment, anything you have hair colour matched will get reset, it attempts to reset physics and animations, and over all it was bad so i had to pull that feature from SGO.