Just a heads up for anyone combining this with any slavery items that zero your mana...boob physics can be distorted in amazing ways.  Using cbbe hdt body, I had the size toggled to the power level and ended up getting enslaved in Sanguine Debauchery Plus.  The slave collar zero'd out my mana and the boobs shrunk to nothing and kind of shivered/vibrated at the zero state.  When I untoggled the power to size hook, the boobs inverted backwards into what looked like wings.  Retoggling the feature didn't undo the wings.  I had to reload to an earlier save.  I'm not implying in any way this is a bug, simply an incompatibility/side effect.  Aside from that, a very fun mod.

Just a heads up for anyone combining this with any slavery items that zero your mana...boob physics can be distorted in amazing ways.  Using cbbe hdt body, I had the size toggled to the power level and ended up getting enslaved in Sanguine Debauchery Plus.  The slave collar zero'd out my mana and the boobs shrunk to nothing and kind of shivered/vibrated at the zero state.  When I untoggled the power to size hook, the boobs inverted backwards into what looked like wings.  Retoggling the feature didn't undo the wings.  I had to reload to an earlier save.  I'm not implying in any way this is a bug, simply an incompatibility/side effect.  Aside from that, a very fun mod.

lololol did i allow the boobs to get to 0.0? that's a known problem i should have stopped at 0.1.

Hi,

I am a Chinese Skyrim player and MOD translator and our home fourm is SkyrimCitizen ( www.skycitizen.net). I think this is a very awesome and interesting MOD that I have never thought about before. So I want to introduce this to more Chinese players.

As you know, many players in our country have the problem to read English, it means I think I have to translate it into Chinese language. And some of us can not visit this fourm because of being "GFWed" (Great Fire Wall), so I have to post this mod and its Chinese language version to our SkyrimCitizen fourm. Of couse, all of these must based on the translating and reproducing authorization from you.

So may I gain the authorization? I will write the link here and your name into my post as the origainal MODer of this MOD and give the post link there to you. If you want, I will also upload the Chinese language version file here.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got it to work, silly mistake - with NMM you just add the .7z or .rar file directly. 

So I got that all to work, but now when I wear clothes or armor it covers the mana tanks effect. You mentioned in the requirements to use a body/model that has proper weighting, which mod do you use for that? Is there one that can go over vanilla armor and clothing so I can play through the game normally i.e. not have to craft a special armor?

Thanks by the way, great mod so far :)

Nothing goes "over" the armor/clothes to get the effect. You need armor/clothes weighted to the breast bone, meaning those bones are attached to the clothing/armor enabling that area to grow shrink under the control of those bones. If you don't want to craft, there are a number of mods that add the needed bones to the vanilla outfits. Try searching for bbp vanilla or tbbp vanilla, or even hdt vanilla.

Got it to work, silly mistake - with NMM you just add the .7z or .rar file directly. 

So I got that all to work, but now when I wear clothes or armor it covers the mana tanks effect. You mentioned in the requirements to use a body/model that has proper weighting, which mod do you use for that? Is there one that can go over vanilla armor and clothing so I can play through the game normally i.e. not have to craft a special armor?

Thanks by the way, great mod so far :)

bodies are armors.

armors are bodies.

when you wear armor, your body is replaced with the body inside the armor. this means the armor must have proper breast weighting just like the naked body. you can easily copy weights from body to body using things like bodyslide/outfit studio. most asian conversions (like the fox armors) using UNP for some reason never have breast weighting, so their breasts will never visually scale while wearing them. but again, bodyslide/outfitstudio makes short work of that. honestly there is not a single armor i have tried that basically doesn't suck out of the box - i almost always have to run my armors though outfit studio before using them.

this mod (here) replaces all vanilla armors with sexy versions which work out of the box. it is the one i suggest the most because it works (even though the weights are messy) so people can see its not my problem.

some armors have breast and breast01 scales, and these typically have problems with  "pointy" or "torpedo" boobs. if you experience that with any armor enable the "breast curve" option so mana tanks can math that and try and make it less shitty. or again, run the fucked up armor though outfit studio copying weights from a known good body. 

Thanks for the help, I really appreciate. Sorry I'm so bad at this :P

So I have CBBE and CBBE remodeled armor, but when I try installing CBBE, the breasts no longer scale with my mana pool (even nude). Mana tanks only seems to work when I don't have CBBE installed. What am I doing wrong?

Or do I install the remodeled armor without CBBE?

Or do I install the remodeled armor without CBBE?

Did this -  working wonders!

Thanks again :)

One other thing - when I'm in third person perspective, healing spells don't seem to work. Does this have to do with the mod at all? My hand glows but nothing happens

• 5 weeks later...

This mod is amazing (or is it "amaze-ballz" XD).  Nipple casting has never made this much sense!

One question though.  Does this mod work on NPC's as well?  I have a distict lack of caster NPC's in my world so it's hard to check.....

If it doesn't, I think that it would be the only way to make this mod better.  Other than that, 10/10 MotY!

• 2 months later...

Not sure if this has been brought up, but breast scaling with armor, especially certain items like nipple rings is imperfect.

I have noticed however that with racemenu cbbe or uunp ingame slider morphs it IS PERFECT!

Could you add an option to instead of use the breast skeleton node to scale the breasts, use a racemenu morph?

For CBBE I think the first 'breasts' morph would be best.

I'm not sure about what morph would be best to use for UUNP as I don't use it, but it should work the same as cbbe?

this pic is with mana tanks current scaling

post-105340-0-64009400-1441155095_thumb.jpg

how it looks unscaled

post-105340-0-66645400-1441155097_thumb.jpg

how it looks scaled with racemenu ingame bodyslide morphs, even at the extreme it looks like it should

post-105340-0-53984000-1441155099_thumb.jpg

Not sure if this has been brought up, but breast scaling with armor, especially certain items like nipple rings is imperfect.

I have noticed however that with racemenu cbbe or uunp ingame slider morphs it IS PERFECT!

Could you add an option to instead of use the breast skeleton node to scale the breasts, use a racemenu morph?

For CBBE I think the first 'breasts' morph would be best.

I'm not sure about what morph would be best to use for UUNP as I don't use it, but it should work the same as cbbe?

this pic is with mana tanks current scaling

attachicon.gif2015-09-01_00001.jpg

how it looks unscaled

attachicon.gif2015-09-01_00002.jpg

how it looks scaled with racemenu ingame bodyslide morphs, even at the extreme it looks like it should

attachicon.gif2015-09-01_00003.jpg

i second this idea. useing the breast skeleton node to scale the breasts always did made them looked weird, especially in the Milk Mod Economy mod