Everything seems to be working fine for me except horses, they have a sheath but no schlong during animations, just upgraded to 10

I have the same issue, but for me it's with all creatures. The animations and everything work as they should, but the mesh swap simply doesn't happen.

Got the latest version.

Any fix for this?

I too am having issues with sheath but no member. Been using RC10 for a while but just updated to SL 1.60 yesterday, and noticed it become somewhat frequent now, before 1.60 I'm not sure I saw it barely if at all.

Also using MNC, latest, and SLAC, latest alpha. Not using IC or similar.

If I understand correctly, this happens due to the way SKSE co-save data is used between game sessions. If you use the "Re-register all mods" MCM function once for every time you start the game, then CF should work correctly, even between save loads.

That does work.... Sometimes. Not always. I'm just thinking that it's not meant to work like that, am i right? Do i -really- have to click "Re-Register All Mods" each time i want a Mesh Swap? Seems like a bug to me, and one i'd love to see fixed. :) Keep up the good work, though. I love this mod a lot.

I just wanted to chime in that the aroused creature armors are not working for me either. The animation works fine, but the creatures always stay in a flaccid state. Tried moving load order around, switching between MO and NMM, rechecking installed mods in the MCM etc. Nothing seems to work. 

I have a problem.im using RC10 for a while and never have a problem.few days ago i update SL from 1.59 to 1.60 with Fix.Before the update everything works fine..now the meshes dont swap anymore.Looking at the tread im not the only one with that issue.There is a way for fix it, or its just a bug caused by the new version of SL?That solution does not work " you use the "Re-register all mods" MCM function once for every time you start the game, then CF should work correctly, even between save loads. " 

Try unchecking arousal intergration, Re-Register all mod, Reset Animation Registry in SexLab.

That have work , partially.Now the meshes swap when the animation start, but they wont swap back when the animation ends.Only loading again the savegame the meshes swap again to normal state.

Just an FYI, RC12 still shows as RC11 in the MCM

In my haste to get out the bug fixes, I forgot to change the version. Thanks for pointing this out! I've uploaded a new file for RC12, so redownload it if you care about having the correct version displayed. :P

Just an FYI, RC12 still shows as RC11 in the MCM

In my haste to get out the bug fixes, I forgot to change the version. Thanks for pointing this out! I've uploaded a new file for RC12, so redownload it if you care about having the correct version displayed. :P

I figured that was the issue, naa i'm good, just had to go make sure I hadn't downloaded RC11 by mistake.

next update can we get a way so it dont check the same actors often. also a way it stop checking people as animals would be nice that wayy it lower script load.

The first thing you requested already exists, just increase the "Cloak cooldown" setting. As for the second part, that will likely never happen since the framework supports all actors/races, and thus needs to check them all.

First, I love this site and all it has to offer.

Reinstalled Skyrim recently, and modding it up. SKSE, SkyUI, all the unofficial patches, CBBE, HDTpe and related TBBP mod, etc. I've got SL working, but when I install Creature Framework, and More Nasty Creatures, the MCM menu for CF is not showing up. I let it sit for 3-4 minutes, reset and reload SL, but nothing. The Sexlab Creatures menu does show up, says to check CF for control, and registers RC12, but CF doesn't show.

And yes, I did install the JContainers 3_2_4 before RC12. Any help on this would be appreciated. The few creatures I hit with the arousal spell are affected, but no model swaps. Am I just missing something so painfully obvious I should be embarassed? Regardless, thanks again for the hard work, and (again) any help would be greatly appreciated.

And I tried to post my mod load, but the site says I can't post links, so I'm confused on that as well.

My load, per NMM. I know there's another one to show extra stuff, but I don't know which mod manager that is.

Skyrim-esm
Update
Unofficial Skyrim Patch
Dawnguard
Unofficial Dawnguard
HearthFire
Unofficial Hearthfire
Dragonborn
Unofficial Dragonborn
SexLab
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core
Creature Framework
hdtHighHeel
SkyUi-esp
portal2mod
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE
AzarHairPonyTail 03
Realistic Ragdoll Force
RaceMenu
RaceMenuPlugin
XPMSE
MoreNastyCritters
SLNudeCreatures
SLNudeCreaturesDG
SLNudeCreaturesDB
HentaiCreatures
SLWerewolves(3+)
Schlongs of Skyrim
SOS-Smurf
SOS-VectorPlexus Muscular
SOS-VectorPlexus Regular
SOS-Shop
SL Cumshot
SL Matchmaker

Mods loaded but not in the "Load":
FNIS 5_5
FNIS 5_5 Fix
FNIS Creature Pack 5_3
HDT TBBP BBP Standard w/Collision
Sexy Idle Animation
Skyrim Hair Physics Project
XP32 Max Skeleton Extended
I Love Cleavage CBBE HDT
Immersive First Person View 2_7
CBBE
HDT Physics Extensions
JContainers
BodySlide 2

And SKSE 1_7_3

Figured out why it didn't like my initial post. I had ". esm" and ". esp"

Edited by JAvatar80

Reinstalled Skyrim recently, and modding it up. SKSE, SkyUI, all the unofficial patches, CBBE, HDTpe and related TBBP mod, etc. I've got SL working, but when I install Creature Framework, and More Nasty Creatures, the MCM menu for CF is not showing up. I let it sit for 3-4 minutes, reset and reload SL, but nothing. The Sexlab Creatures menu does show up, says to check CF for control, and registers RC12, but CF doesn't show.

And yes, I did install the JContainers 3_2_4 before RC12. Any help on this would be appreciated. The few creatures I hit with the arousal spell are affected, but no model swaps. Am I just missing something so painfully obvious I should be embarassed? Regardless, thanks again for the hard work, and (again) any help would be greatly appreciated.

And I tried to post my mod load, but the site says I can't post links, so I'm confused on that as well.

My load, per NMM. I know there's another one to show extra stuff, but I don't know which mod manager that is.

Skyrim-esm

Update

Unofficial Skyrim Patch

Dawnguard

Unofficial Dawnguard

HearthFire

Unofficial Hearthfire

Dragonborn

Unofficial Dragonborn

SexLab

Creature Framework

hdtHighHeel

SkyUi-esp

portal2mod

RaceMenuMorphsCBBE

AzarHairPonyTail 03

Realistic Ragdoll Force

RaceMenu

RaceMenuPlugin

XPMSE

MoreNastyCritters

SLNudeCreatures

SLNudeCreaturesDG

SLNudeCreaturesDB

HentaiCreatures

SLWerewolves(3+)

Schlongs of Skyrim

SOS-Smurf

SOS-VectorPlexus Regular

SOS-Shop

SL Cumshot

SL Matchmaker

FNIS 5_5

FNIS 5_5 Fix

FNIS Creature Pack 5_3

Sexy Idle Animation

I Love Cleavage CBBE HDT

CBBE

HDT Physics Extensions

JContainers

BodySlide 2

And SKSE 1_7_3

Double-check that you have all of the requirements. SKSE is required to be 1.7.3 or newer, etc.

Sometimes the MCM menus just take forever to appear, so play for a little while. If it never shows up, try a clean save. If that doesn't work, I don't know what to tell you (other than "your shit's broken, yo"). Providing your Papyrus log may help, but no guarantees.

Skyrim-esm

Update

Unofficial Skyrim Patch

Dawnguard

Unofficial Dawnguard

HearthFire

Unofficial Hearthfire

Dragonborn

Unofficial Dragonborn

SexLab

Creature Framework

hdtHighHeel

SkyUi-esp

portal2mod

RaceMenuMorphsCBBE

AzarHairPonyTail 03

Realistic Ragdoll Force

RaceMenu

RaceMenuPlugin

XPMSE

MoreNastyCritters

SLNudeCreatures

SLNudeCreaturesDG

SLNudeCreaturesDB

HentaiCreatures

SLWerewolves(3+)

Schlongs of Skyrim

SOS-Smurf

SOS-VectorPlexus Regular

SOS-Shop

SL Cumshot

SL Matchmaker

FNIS 5_5

FNIS 5_5 Fix

FNIS Creature Pack 5_3

Sexy Idle Animation

I Love Cleavage CBBE HDT

CBBE

HDT Physics Extensions

JContainers

BodySlide 2

And SKSE 1_7_3

get jaxonz mcm kicker over on the nexus

I am so confused. I install this,, test everything works fine. I install more nasty critters and i get the error that creature framework api isnt installed and it vanishes from the mcm menu. What am I doing wrong?

i was having that too .

i recommand to uninstal and re install skyrim and to use the recent MNC version , now everything work perfectly for me