This does not work on followers? When I give the cocks to the followers for them wear it ... the cock looks like a little lizard between their legs. LOL

It works but you need a mod that scales the size of it, I don't know which one i used but there are inflate type spells.

Try this https://www.loverslab.com/topic/60070-the-manipulator/

Hi! The mod is cool but does not work for this, the cocks in the followers do not inflate, it continue like small lizards between their legs. Another suggestion?

Thanks. 

To increase the size of Schlongs for my followers/npc's of any kind I use the SOS MCM and I change the Schlong size for my current target, usually I use something like size 7-9, works well for me.

This does not work on followers? When I give the cocks to the followers for them wear it ... the cock looks like a little lizard between their legs. LOL

It works but you need a mod that scales the size of it, I don't know which one i used but there are inflate type spells.

Try this https://www.loverslab.com/topic/60070-the-manipulator/

Hi! The mod is cool but does not work for this, the cocks in the followers do not inflate, it continue like small lizards between their legs. Another suggestion?

Thanks. 

To increase the size of Schlongs for my followers/npc's of any kind I use the SOS MCM and I change the Schlong size for my current target, usually I use something like size 7-9, works well for me.

How exactly do you do that? I do not see any option similar to what you say in the MCM menu of SOS. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, so whenever i type "help horsecock" in the console, it doesn't give me any commands to get the horse cocks in my inventory, could you give me the item ID of them please?

when you do

help "Horse Cock"

you need to use page up key to search for ARMOR section that has the horse cocks. You cant miss it.

The ID code is right there on the list.

So just do player.additem "inset ID" 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Is this not compatible with SSE? When I equip it I just get a bit translucent polygon thing around my character, but no cock or anything. Help..?

Edit: I've managed to figure out that the mod is installed and in the game, however, the horsecock itself only appears when I drop it from my inventory. I can't figure out why it won't show up on my character when I equip it. If anyone has any idea why, I'd really appreciate it..

ScreenShot4.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Quick Fix said:

There’s really still no male version for this mod? I’ve been looking for a male horsecock mod everywhere, but I just can’t seem to find one.

I also need to track down something that makes male PCs effeminate...

I cannot believe I missed this, as it’s linked on the SOS page, but I found this: 

Have fun.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...