• 2 weeks later...

I'm struggling to find the item. I have tried all of the commands and read through this whole forum and found no solution that works. I've also tried to download and install previous and most current versions. Also manually and with mod manager. There is no .esp box to check in my plugins list so that might be a problem. all i get is help <matchstring><filter> then a list of filter forms(0-4)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

just open the console and type:

help "Horse Cock" (with the quotes)

then pick the ID number you want from the list

and type:

player.additem *ID* 1

example:

player.additem A03F209 1

(you have to equip it also) It's like armor. 

Is there a way to make a perk/power/script? so when you equip the item it changes your sexlab gender from female to male, and back to female when you remove it?

Would make it simpler and remove the need for the spell mods.. having to change yourself, or your follower.

Is there a tutorial of sorts that would point me to doing a mod myself, taking your item and a spell mod's code, and blending them together?

There is the setting in SoS's MCM to switch to transgender and back to female. But now that it think about it, that may only be for the regular penis, not sure now about horsecock.

Rama

I do know about the various toggles in MCM menues, I'm just being a greedy beggar, asking if there is a way to automatically toggle the setting when you equip the item.  I'd like to hotkey it, and put it on for female PC on female NPC encounters, to act as a male to Sexlab, and then pop it off and act as a female PC in male NPC and beast encounters.

Not sure its possible, or has much more of a point.  The basic Sexlab Gender Change mod has 2 spells I can hotkey to make do.

Choosy, greedy beggar am I.  I'd be wiling to try and combine them myself if I had a pointer to a tutorial.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Now that's what I am talking about :P the balls are cool. For some reason I have a single vertice way out near the urethra, but I can't see it on your screenie so it might be something on my end. Well still have to get a tail and some hooves XD

Wow, that looks so good! Yeah some hooves and a tail would be fantastic.

About the vertex, it seams if you scale the Genetals 6 and 5 a certain way it pops out, try scaling down 6 and up 5. I will try to fix it next time i do a model edit. propably an unweighted vertex in 6. 

If you have any good tips on how to take better screens for the dl page it would be appreciated, maybe i could even borrow your sweet draenei? :D

If you have any special textures or ideas for textures you want to include in the mod that would also be really cool.

Dont know if its possible but what about compability for fair skin complexion with the body tint schlongs?