there are two different slot versions try and see if the opposite to the one you use is better :)

Hello, the mod works very good ! but I do not like the '' 1HD Weapons on Back '' from the SOS skeleton. There any way to still use the normal position of the weapons and the mod at the same time? 

That should be an option and I dont think SOS is doing that. It's more likely to be XP32 or something modifying that.

My character had weapons in their normal position until I installed this:  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/41169/?

A little of help, please.  :)

• 3 weeks later...

Guys I installed the mod over my "All-in-One UUNP HDT Animated Pussy 3.3"  mod with fair skin female preset. HOWEVER,  Horse Cocks won't show the proper color when I choose the body color option.  

By the way I compiled it with:

1. SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon v0.9

2. SOS schlong for females BodySlide 2.1

3. Fair_Skin_Complexion_Schlong_Textures_UNP

4. FloppySOS v1.7

What would be the solution to that?

Thanks.

Guys I installed the mod over my "All-in-One UUNP HDT Animated Pussy 3.3"  mod with fair skin female preset. HOWEVER,  Horse Cocks won't show the proper color when I choose the body color option.  

By the way I compiled it with:

1. SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon v0.9

2. SOS schlong for females BodySlide 2.1

3. Fair_Skin_Complexion_Schlong_Textures_UNP

4. FloppySOS v1.7

What would be the solution to that?

Thanks.

Yeah it might not be matched to the skin texture you are using. Nothing I can do about that atm sorry.

After I do "player.additem xxxxx 1" I see a message saying it added the horse cock, but nothing happens (still a vagina!). I'd like to use this instead of Evil's Horse Penis 2 since I think this looks better but I can't get it working.

• 3 weeks later...

Did you equip it? XD If yes but still nothing happened then maybe something hidden is using slot 60. Could be Devious Devices. Can't remember what the non slot 60 versiom uses.

ok just by looking at this mod i want it but seem to be having an issue i have SOS and installed this mod but for some reason the horse cocks arent showing up for me i've even tried the console command to add one to my inventory and they dont exist i use Mod Organizer btw i've found i prefer it to NMM majorly can you please help. also for some reason i dont know if i can get help here but alot of my mods arent showing up on my MCM menu either.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My character had weapons in their normal position until I installed this:  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/41169/?

Just reinstall it and select the other option for weapons. SoS is not my mod so I'm not sure how it works, if you have any further issues I would suggest you speak to the developers of the plugin.

Hmmm ... okay. 

Hey, I have the strap-on patch installed but nothing appears related to that, I mean a thong or something, why? 

Just reinstall it and select the other option for weapons. SoS is not my mod so I'm not sure how it works, if you have any further issues I would suggest you speak to the developers of the plugin.

Hmmm ... okay. 

Hey, I have the strap-on patch installed but nothing appears related to that, I mean a thong or something, why? 

do "help horse" in console and see if you get the items. 

Hmmm ... okay. 

do "help horse" in console and see if you get the items. 

I do that, but only get the horse cocks, nothing related to a strap-on. In fact ... What do you mean by strap-on? Maybe you understand another thing concerning to that.   :exclamation:

For me, this is a strap-on ... so the girls can violate bandits and it looks more real than with a futa penis. 

post-230150-0-03542300-1469782123_thumb.png

post-230150-0-53273600-1469782356_thumb.jpg

post-230150-0-60753100-1469782490_thumb.jpg

I do that, but only get the horse cocks, nothing related to a strap-on. In fact ... What do you mean by strap-on? Maybe you understand another thing concerning to that.   :exclamation:

For me, this is a strap-on ... so the girls can violate bandits and it looks more real than with a futa penis. 

>.< "If you want it added to the strapon list" is what it says.

So it will add that to Sexlabs strapon list. It wont make it look like a strap on. 

>.< "If you want it added to the strapon list" is what it says.

So it will add that to Sexlabs strapon list. It wont make it look like a strap on. 

Oh! damn! I did not read those lines!  :P

Then everything is already clear. It was my mistake!  :P

Although it would be great a real strap-on version of this mod!  :)

Anyway, great mod! it's one of my favorites now!  ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

How does one adjust the size via the Race Menu? Could someone walk me through it because I'm a little lost. Under what tab would it be set under?

1 - Hit " ² " on your keyboard.

2 - Type "showracemenu"

3 - Go in the "Body" section

4 - Ajust the cock with the cursors

5 - Press R to finish

6 - Enjoy

If you didn't made mistakes with the files (SOS, Show Race Menu and shit...), it should be easy. 

Also, am i the only one who can't equip the horse cock (even the flared one) with a chest armor?

Edit : Nevermind, it was only with a specific armor.

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure if anyone's still out there to reply to this, but is there a way to make them bigger when they're added via the strapon list?

​I understand how to make one bigger on my character via racemenu.  Would it be possible to have them be bigger when they're randomly placed on NPCs via the strapon patch and sexlab's strapon list?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This does not work on followers? When I give the cocks to the followers for them wear it ... the cock looks like a little lizard between their legs. LOL

It works but you need a mod that scales the size of it, I don't know which one i used but there are inflate type spells.

This does not work on followers? When I give the cocks to the followers for them wear it ... the cock looks like a little lizard between their legs. LOL

It works but you need a mod that scales the size of it, I don't know which one i used but there are inflate type spells.

Damn ... dear ... You do not even know what your mod needs? How did you create it? With magic? lol

You should also make it clear that the skeleton you mention on the main page as a 'necessary' requirement ... is not necessary if you use an XP32 HDT skeleton. You made my character's breasts look crushed for several days.   :angry:  ;)

Try this https://www.loverslab.com/topic/60070-the-manipulator/

Thanks a lot! I will try it! 

Try this https://www.loverslab.com/topic/60070-the-manipulator/

Hi! The mod is cool but does not work for this, the cocks in the followers do not inflate, it continue like small lizards between their legs. Another suggestion?

Thanks.