try modifying it from sos, seams like its overrideing racemenu

I deactivated the racemenu plugin and attempted that, but was unable to modify the size for the PC at all.

When you install SoS there is an option to let Racemenu handle the PCs cock (I could have worded that better :blush: )

Try reinstalling SoS with that option

Discovered I was using an older version of SOS. Upgraded, but there was no option during installation to allow racemenu to handle size. After upgrading, I attempted to use it again, got the same result. I then set my PC to use the Vector plugin, reapplied the horsecock and resized it in Racemenu, still getting the same result (i.e. after a few seconds, size reverts to default "small").

EDIT: I should add that, while there was no option for racemenu during installation, Racemenu IS selected for size options in SOS itself.

after a few seconds, size reverts to default "small"

It's not SOS neither racemenu who is doing this.

It must be another mod. Look for other kinky mods that might alter schlong size

Yup! Turns out, I'm an idiot. I had Sexlab Hormones set to handle schlong size. My bad. Sorry :s

Nexus is free, premium is unneeded and only there if you really want to support the site.

Register and download all you wish. Until said mod are banned by the mods.

Thank you.

I thought that I had to choose one of the pay methods.

• 4 weeks later...

Not sure it's the actual resolution to the problem but I helped another person with the same issue, and "turns out all i had to do was install SOS before my XPMS". A partial skeleton/sos re-install seem to have done the trick. 

Liked your mod and made a little patch that adds it to Sexlab strap-on list.

In game you have to do this:

MCM -> SOS EHC Patch -> Register

I don't think there's a simple way to register strap-ons, only to ask Ashal to include them in SexLab.

SOS_Ho_StraponPatch.zip

this is one of the best mods about right now and i cant wait till its able to be added so it in not just a Equipable but like the UNP addon so can have more fun with it In a big way

Also being able to add something like this to the horses would be amazing cant wait to see where this mod goes to

• 2 weeks later...

Question: i can get this mod, the control ring, and the strap on pack to work, but is there an easy way to align the animations with just the equippable horse cocks? Kinda wierd for my characters horse dick to be THROUGH my partners head. =) tyty

I love this mod so much!! TY for being this awesome Hoenheim... also I made myself a little retexture for my paladin  ;) ... here some picks and if some1 wants to download part of the photo sesion is in the .rar .... If you like it tell me wat you think... I love to share my fantasies!

JPEG.rar

post-58324-0-49662600-1433336301_thumb.jpg

post-58324-0-98071700-1433336320_thumb.jpg

post-58324-0-96927800-1433336336_thumb.jpg

post-58324-0-81784400-1433336353_thumb.jpg

post-58324-0-52908100-1433336388_thumb.jpg

post-58324-0-78827500-1433336401_thumb.jpg

post-58324-0-53092200-1433336417_thumb.jpg

I love this mod so much!! TY for being this awesome Hoenheim... also I made myself a little retexture for my paladin  ;) ... here some picks and if some1 wants to download part of the photo sesion is in the .rar .... If you like it tell me wat you think... I love to share my fantasies!

^^ Awesome stuff! Texturing work is lovley and that's one sexy fucking draenei! Lol I woudlent mind having some alone time with her <3... xD