@anomalic

you can solve every single problem with outfits with proper assignment of outfits before you start playing this mod. I would recommend to do so.

Hey there, and when/where shall i configure this when i start a new game ?

The game immediately starts with slavery....

:blush:

You may choose to start as a free person, assign outfits and get enslaved by whiterun slaver.

@anomalic

you can solve every single problem with outfits with proper assignment of outfits before you start playing this mod. I would recommend to do so.

Hey there, and when/where shall i configure this when i start a new game ?

The game immediately starts with slavery....

:blush:

assigned outfits are shared for every single character. so you can assign them on any different character then start a slave character.

I tried to use this mod and faced a problem when starting new game. The game crashed just after hitting r-button to complete creation of char. I disabled apachihairfemales esm and the problem solved.

Hi Hraudun,

This ctd is usually caused by Show Race Menu trying to load all your hair options into the cache (overloading it's memory). If you don't have it yet, load ShowRaceMenu Precache Killer and you should be fine.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33526/?

Working well so far gave it a go today.

Only strange thing, and sorry if it's been mentioned, is that my PC seems to get enslaved by another slave when the trainings done is that normal?

No - absolutely not :-(

that happened to me once when i spoke to another slave one time when we both got locked out of our cages.  it seems the bottom dialogue option picks that person as your owner.

I think not because I want to integrate bandits in the slavery life - in long term I plan that you may become a trading good of bandits.

Every mini job and side-quest is just a brick and once I have enough bricks I will build a house...

You could make it so that they would be generally hostile but by pushing 8 (that "surrender" anim) all nearby bandits would become friendly.

For example it would attach some cloak spell to the player with like 15 min duration, which in turn would attach calm spell to everyone in range of that cloak spell (or everyone that have some specified faction like BanditFaction).

Ofc that depends what exactly do you have in mind for them.

But this could also work on others as well like fe forsworn.

I tried to use this mod and faced a problem when starting new game. The game crashed just after hitting r-button to complete creation of char. I disabled apachihairfemales esm and the problem solved.

Hi Hraudun,

This ctd is usually caused by Show Race Menu trying to load all your hair options into the cache (overloading it's memory). If you don't have it yet, load ShowRaceMenu Precache Killer and you should be fine.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33526/?

That patch solves one part of a larger problem, enabling the memory patches in SKSE (derived from the Sheson patches) will fix the underlying problem which means you no longer need the Precache patch.

First of all great mod. However I have one small complaint. Why the combination of UNP and CBBE items? It really messes things up on my end. Would I just be better off not installing the UNP stuff?(I.. hate UNP - zero customization) and if i uninstall the UNP will it cause issues? Like what i mean is are all the UNP things character only or does the mistress sometimes wear some of the UNP stuff? I ask because if the UNP stuff is only character I can totally live without it.

One very small question...  not that important... just irritating ...  Can Maria be made to ignore bard song?   lol

Why?

Mainly because when the PC is a slut, you have to wait for her while she gets caught up in the bard song, and some of those songs can be pretty long... lol

One very small question...  not that important... just irritating ...  Can Maria be made to ignore bard song?   lol

Why?

Mainly because when the PC is a slut, you have to wait for her while she gets caught up in the bard song, and some of those songs can be pretty long... lol

Will be changed in 1.11.

First of all great mod. However I have one small complaint. Why the combination of UNP and CBBE items? It really messes things up on my end. Would I just be better off not installing the UNP stuff?(I.. hate UNP - zero customization) and if i uninstall the UNP will it cause issues? Like what i mean is are all the UNP things character only or does the mistress sometimes wear some of the UNP stuff? I ask because if the UNP stuff is only character I can totally live without it.

I don't use CBBE (There are much more sexy clothes without clippping issues  for UNP and UNPB)- but you are free to customize outfits - start the game as a free player and customize all outfits before starting slavery.

Hi, I love this mod!

I have a problem with the free camera: When an animation starts, the camera stops after a view seconds and doesn't move any more. This happes most of the time, but not always. With animal sex, it happens always. Any Idea?

Ich habe ein Problem mit der "freien Kamera". Wenn eine Animation startet, bleibt die Kamera in der Luft hängen. Umschalten zwischen den verschiedenen Modi hilft nicht, es ist dann immer das gleiche. Das passiert meistens, aber nicht immer. Wenn Tiere dabei sind, passiert das aber immer. Was kann das sein? 

This may be a PapyrusUtils bug - you can fix it by pressing the kneel key.

Hmm. Unfortunately, it doesn't work. It might have somethig to do with the  kneel animation, but pressing the key during sex animation does not fix it. still no free camera with animations startet by this mod. :-(   

New BETA papyrus utils version was released - FlyCam problem should be fixed there

BUT: you must update SKSE to 1.7.2

ADD: I will switch Maria Eden to SKSE 1.7.2 in next release either - RaceMenu 3.0 needs it and is seems to be a stable release - as far as I see - and it is compatible to previous versions.

Regarding the many CTDs: For my own pleasure I have setup all outfits so there are zero outfit problems - and I have very view crashes. There is maybe a problem with JSon Utils when armors can not be reloaded. So I strongly recommend: start as free player and configure all outfits before you start with slavery.

Crashes will definitely occur in Marias Home and rarely when saving inside interiors. 

However: I have also CTDs during saving without my mod - especially when saving in interior cells - there seems to be a problem that is not caused by my mod.

2 minor bugs

sometimes after master is going to sleep quest is completed leash effect remains still active - happened to me twice, both times when she was sleeping in some random bed found in some random location in the wilderness. restore controls button in MCM seems to be fixing that.

ps - first of that locations was Meeko Shack (somewhere between Solitude and Morthal) was quite surprised that dog there played no part. ;)

when she sends you to sleep she asks you to strip but does not take your clothes away. After she wakes she gives me new one. So basically every day i receive fresh set of slave outfit - guess i should be happy to have such a caring master right?  :lol:

btw you could make more of those master goes shopping quests for femdom clothes. Or are they there but i did not get that far? So far she just use one outfit - would be nice to have her changing between 1-3 and naked femdom on "special occasions".