Well -  during my work for 1.11 several side quest are broken : I'm doing a re-factoring of some basic things because my knowledge has grown and I can make some things nicer and more stable now. If I let you play with this version your save games are guaranteed broken...

Der Mod gefällt mir sehr gut. Jedoch habe ich einen Bug entdeckt. Nachdem mein Char von den Kopfgeldjägern eingeritten und ausgepeitscht wurde stürzt das Spiel ständig ab wenn ich versuche zu speichern. Desweiteren habe ich probleme savegames zu laden.

Trotzdem freue ich mich auf den Mod wenn er stabil läuft.

Well -  during my work for 1.11 several side quest are broken : I'm doing a re-factoring of some basic things because my knowledge has grown and I can make some things nicer and more stable now. If I let you play with this version your save games are guaranteed broken...

Thank you zaira!  I love your mod, and will wait with more patience... hehe

Hello! 

First of all, good job, I enjoy your work, but unfortunately, I got problem with a quest in this mod.

In White Run, in the middle of Earning, a guard came to Dragonborn and asked to come with him to palace. So, I went to the palace with him. 

In the palace, the guard told the Jarl that he had brought Dragonborn as Jarl's wish. 

and then? Nothing happened. :( 

What am I supposed to do? 

If anyone knows, please, tell me, I'd be very grateful. :)

If its your first time inside dragonsreach then vanilla scene may collide with a scene from this mod.

Dunno tbh, i never tried doing that quest in whiterun. But well, it does sound like something broke the scene for you.

You may try to strip / dance / masturbate if front of a jarl. it may force the scene to go on.

Hello! 

First of all, good job, I enjoy your work, but unfortunately, I got problem with a quest in this mod.

In White Run, in the middle of Earning, a guard came to Dragonborn and asked to come with him to palace. So, I went to the palace with him. 

In the palace, the guard told the Jarl that he had brought Dragonborn as Jarl's wish. 

I found this can be problem in two cases:

-You have never been to Dragonreach before

-Avenicci is currently in another room

If you have been to Dragonreach before and Avenicci is not there, i think the moveto.player command can help (moveto.player 0001A67D)

Hello! 

I found this can be problem in two cases:

-You have never been to Dragonreach before

-Avenicci is currently in another room

If you have been to Dragonreach before and Avenicci is not there, i think the moveto.player command can help (moveto.player 0001A67D)

Thank you! Actually, I've been Dragonreach before, I need to try the second one (call of Avenicci) :) 

Thanks for a quick answer. both of you guys!!

:lol: aqqh we both post so fast... it is now obvious we both are very eager on any new on Maria Eden

Well, 94 ppl follow this topic. I was 3rd - including Zaira.  :lol:

It caught my interest even when i could barely understand anything as it was all in german back then  :P

Fantastic Mod Zaira, loving it so far. The breadth of what it does and the (relative) stability of it are genuinely impressive.

A few suggestions that have come to mind as I've been enjoying it:

-The mod seems to have a very high bar for "death" to start enslavement. For me it seems to be somewhere around 75% health. Is this a bug, or as intended, and any chance of having the option to set it lower?

-During the prostitution sub-quest I'd rather leave debug off and let the mod choose at random, but there are some options I'd like to remove from the rotation completely. Any chance we could get a setting to select which ones are possible in the mod settings?

-Custom settings for the total amount of septims needed on a prostitution subquest would be helpful as well. 2000 is a little steep for me.

I think that I do not fix the issue with quest triggers that breaks my quests:

My "Jarl detection" system is generic - if I would check every Jarl releated quest stages everything is going to be more complicated and probably more instable. And I would never reach the 100% level because everybody could install own Jarl related mods. Is the same with my Dibella scene and most other scenes - they can always be broken by other scenes.

Sorry for that - so if you wan't to enjoy the StreetWhore quest you should do it in a cleared area.

Fantastic Mod Zaira, loving it so far. The breadth of what it does and the (relative) stability of it are genuinely impressive.

A few suggestions that have come to mind as I've been enjoying it:

-The mod seems to have a very high bar for "death" to start enslavement. For me it seems to be somewhere around 75% health. Is this a bug, or as intended, and any chance of having the option to set it lower?

-During the prostitution sub-quest I'd rather leave debug off and let the mod choose at random, but there are some options I'd like to remove from the rotation completely. Any chance we could get a setting to select which ones are possible in the mod settings?

-Custom settings for the total amount of septims needed on a prostitution subquest would be helpful as well. 2000 is a little steep for me.

• Death level is configurable in next release - and get's a complete scene now to avoid warping around in Tamriel.
  • I don't think that I make sub quests configurable because it makes things more complicated for me and even for you. My MCM is already overloaded and unfortunately it has additional options in next release...

But I may make the sub quests depending on the people you are asking - for example I could evaluate their morality and mood. So you would have an immersive way to avoid some jobs (simply don't ask bad guys).

• I may make the prostitution debit depending on mistress mood - if she is happy and has already bought all clothes she may be clement and reduces the debit...
  • I may make the prostitution debit depending on mistress mood - if she is happy and has already bought all clothes she may be clement and reduces the debit...

Once you already have whore clothes (income x2) earning 2000 isnt that hard anymore. easly doable in 2 days.

Lowering it to like 1400 wont change much - you would still need 2 days (at least in a meaning you still wont be able to do it in 1 day and avoid that locked in cage scene).

• Death level is configurable in next release - and get's a complete scene now to avoid warping around in Tamriel.
  • I don't think that I make sub quests configurable because it makes things more complicated for me and even for you. My MCM is already overloaded and unfortunately it has additional options in next release...

But I may make the sub quests depending on the people you are asking - for example I could evaluate their morality and mood. So you would have an immersive way to avoid some jobs (simply don't ask bad guys).

• Cool. What do you mean by the second part though? I don't mind the warping, though having a few more lines of dialog and/or some basic scripted interaction before it fires might be good.
  • Fair enough. Mood actually sounds more complicated though: that would mean another system would have to be created. I just meant taking some variables out of an array, or toggling them true/false. But I can understand wanting to keep things simple; this is already a pretty big mod in scope.
  • I hadn't tested much with the boost the clothes give. 200 septims means 10 clients to finish a round, which is reasonable. 20 is just pretty steep for the first round. Maybe a better solution would be increasing the initial reward and decreasing the buff: going from 150 to 200 instead of 100 to 200 say. But again, a lot of this comes down to personal preference.
  • Would you consider killing off the whipping scenes for the prostitution sub-quest altogether? Because of the requirement to get to a fixed point while on the invisible chain they're incredibly slow and vulnerable to all kinds of buggy weirdness. At the very least, would you consider taking out the forced follow and letting the player freely move to the cross, the same way they find a place for other sex acts? I'm a big fan of the forced follow in certain situations, but having to go all the way across Whiterun multiple times in a row and trying to dodge glitches isn't fun.

Reduce the requirements. (...)

This is a very polite way to ask for something. I am sure every modder will follow your request if you ask this way

• Because of the requirement to get to a fixed point while on the invisible chain they're incredibly slow and vulnerable to all kinds of buggy weirdness. At the very least, would you consider taking out the forced follow and letting the player freely move to the cross, the same way they find a place for other sex acts? I'm a big fan of the forced follow in certain situations, but having to go all the way across Whiterun multiple times in a row and trying to dodge glitches isn't fun.

I like them but after playing for a while i agree with this, whipping scene really take a lot of time.... sometimes i reload a game even after it came up from client :blush:  maybe you could add toggle only for them? 

Sorry - no way to remove apachiihair - whenever I removed a master dependency in the past all properties of my mod was fucked up. That's not worth it - my mod contains too much scripts...

zaira, you have my full support!! I know it's hard to match everyone's needs,you don't have to, just keep on working what you think it worth.. :blush:

If someone knows a clean way to remove masters without affects on script properties and conditions - well - I would do it - just because there are so many nice NPC mods and I would prefer to concentrate on adding femdom AI to all of them...

Wouldn't that be enough if someone would put ApachiiHairFemales.esm dummy file in their skyrim folder? All that would have to be done then would be to upload alternative FaceGeom file for Maria.

Because she is the only one using these hairstyles, right?

Guest stf19620

If someone knows a clean way to remove masters without affects on script properties and conditions - well - I would do it - just because there are so many nice NPC mods and I would prefer to concentrate on adding femdom AI to all of them...

I strongly agree with you that you should concentrate your effort on the Femdom aspect of the mod in the first place.

After all, this is what this mod is all about...