i dont know i didnt make it i keep getting stuck on the first part where the player doesnt leave the cage when you go to pick the trained slave option you know the {free/slave/trained slave} thing character just stands in the cage when the door opens and doesnt move

Try pressing the kneel button. It worked for me

how to make Maria follow you ?

after the first scene in his house, the first night, she sits on his trone and does not move.

I do not see in the option dialogue a way to make a follower with maria.

I couldn't figure it out either so I added some gold via the console and that kickstarted things. Obviously not what you're supposed to do but I'm impatient lol

meh so many on here who not read description...Basicaly if you not using Mod Organiser and a specific profile for this mod then you will need clean install of skyrim and only the mods needed for this mod, or you will be in right mess...and start new game...not just a clean save..

started like a charm for me using MO.

meh so many on here who not read description...Basicaly if you not using Mod Organiser and a specific profile for this mod then you will need clean install of skyrim and only the mods needed for this mod, or you will be in right mess...and start new game...not just a clean save..

sure but if there is a conflict with some important mod then IMO it's better to figure this out ASAP and fix it if possible instead of trying to avoid the problem.

I guess there might be issue with Devious Devices Integration - and in my book it would be best to get it fixed instead of asking ppl to disable that mod.

Edit

ok i'm 99% sure that mentioned issue of owner trying to unequip something from you all the time is caused by conflict with devices underneath feature of DDI.

Disabled it (and 15 other mods that require DDI...), savecleaned my save from zad scripts, removed that mentioned item - and owner does not try to unequip anything from me anymore.

So please... DDI is kinda popular and quite important mod. Required by a lot of others. If possible it would be best to solve this issue.

For less important mods they could be skipped - Sisterhood of Dibella or Private Needs (i think that the alternative start of this mod breaks hygiene feature of Private Needs - player character seems to be not recognised by some of its scripts, i'm not 100% sure on this) - but DDi is another story.

Well, my issue with that solution is that I don't use MO. I have tried several times to get it working, yes I read the guides, and I just cant get there with that program. I know that NMM doesn't have the functionality of MO but its fool proof and where this kind of thing is concerned; I am a fool :P

Well, my issue with that solution is that I don't use MO. I have tried several times to get it working, yes I read the guides, and I just cant get there with that program. I know that NMM doesn't have the functionality of MO but its fool proof and where this kind of thing is concerned; I am a fool :P

ahh I see..id encourage to keep trying with MO , if you follow all the video guides that are on youtube by gopher then you should get it...lot of vids though..took me about 8 hours of watching guide vids and installing...so not that easy to learn and set up...but omg what a difference it brings once its set up...nice clean vanilla skyrim data folder and 236 mods installed (mostley LL ones) on my main profile..and all I needed to do to try this mod was make new profile, click the mods that are required..run fnis and loot, slide this mod to bottem of load order and off ya go :) if u need any pointers to get MO installed gimme shout in PM , I maybe able to help a bit.. :)..

ahh I see..id encourage to keep trying with MO , if you follow all the video guides that are on youtube by gopher then you should get it...lot of vids though..took me about 8 hours of watching guide vids and installing...so not that easy to learn and set up...but omg what a difference it brings once its set up...nice clean vanilla skyrim data folder and 236 mods installed (mostley LL ones) on my main profile..and all I needed to do to try this mod was make new profile, click the mods that are required..run fnis and loot, slide this mod to bottem of load order and off ya go :) if u need any pointers to get MO installed gimme shout in PM , I maybe able to help a bit.. :)..

Thanks dude. I might have another look at it at some point. ;)

I installed all the required mods and started a new game. all looks good.    my only problem is the body mod I use.  if you look at my avatar you can imagine what my character looks like. she could get a job as a hucow easy. but unless her master/mistress needs a good milker I need smaller udders. what is the popular body mod choice for slave girls?  Sevenbase TBBP?

how to make Maria follow you ?

after the first scene in his house, the first night, she sits on his trone and does not move.

I do not see in the option dialogue a way to make a follower with maria.

I couldn't figure it out either so I added some gold via the console and that kickstarted things. Obviously not what you're supposed to do but I'm impatient lol

I think it says somewhere in description that first time you leave the house, she will be in a different place. Use the MCM option to teleport you or her.

3) During the quest where you pay for Maria's dinner with your services, after the first scene, my character clipped though the bed rather than kneeling on it. This persisted for the rest of this job but the scenes played out ok. It just looked weird. Also the "john's" had trouble exiting the room after the scenes and random npc's (including a dog which wasn't supposed to be involved in that scene :P)seem to wander in and out as they see fit. 

:lol: I also had the dog on top of me and customer, it was hilarious! And also the sunk into bed problem, i used setpos z to correct it

It definetly works with NMM but as he said you need to have only the mods required, especially DDi will give issues it seems.

---

I also have one question, nothing seem to happen when i ask Maria "Fessel mich", she only undress my character... I tried in lots of location...

And thank you for english translation and new version, it works a lot better, i can save a lot now!

ok all is good. I chose the SLFC CBBE HDT AG body (with opening anus and vagina). I stayed with real girls realistic body and face textures. 

My girl just had her first training. I chose the cane for her.  great sound effects by the way !  am I imagining it or was there a mod that added actual wounds from whips etc?

I installed all the required mods and started a new game. all looks good.    my only problem is the body mod I use.  if you look at my avatar you can imagine what my character looks like. she could get a job as a hucow easy. but unless her master/mistress needs a good milker I need smaller udders. what is the popular body mod choice for slave girls?  Sevenbase TBBP?

I use UNPB but Sevenbase should work ok also. The only issue is that I wasn't able to find a UNPB version of the lace dress soft requirement so my girl is skinnier than I like when clothed but its bearable as I seem to spend more time naked than clothed lol  :P

Guest Long John

@zaira - By the way DDi based devices have possibility of events. At the very least plugs vibrating and also when combined with SexLab Aroused Redux. The belts or other chastity devices (e.g. your chastity device) will result in increased arousal. Increased need for sex in player character and appropriate affects to the player character.

Thus increased sexual frustration and thus therefore lust.

The entry is somehow broken - I would recommend to skip it.

Go to one of the big cities and ask your mistress for jobs (whoring, amusement or sleeping) - but usually - if you enter cities using the gate instead of teleport your mistress may start a job.

There are 3 automatic triggers - Inns, military camps and city gates and your mistress demands one job per day.

If you enter the inn the job may differ depend on the day time - but you can still ask her for jobs,

I have tested Solitude, Windhelm and Riften - but I usually prefer Solitude (dancing for the jarl...) and the clothing shop is nearby.

Other ways to have some fun are to ask mistress for succubus and play around with the very special spells or to ask her that you want do go out alone and don't come back in time.

Talking to citizens will work only if you kneel.

If you stuck, hit the kneel key some times.