Male content call out!

small question:

May i post femboys in this thread ?

An example:

(Insert random cat pic here)

There was some debate about this on the futa thread and pissing off people just isn't my thing.

You silly humans and your silly labels. :rolleyes:

silly people started silly yelling and getting silly pissed so silly me just started to ask for permission to see if silly me won't get lynched silly for just posting silly things...

Be nice, pig.   :P  ;)

shidoni had it a bit rough in the other thread.  :(

is it a man ... is it a woman ?

Femboys aren't my thing; but from an artistic perspective he is very will done, as well as the screen shots and the story that they tell.

Did you make the textures?  The freckles really give the face interest. 

silly people started silly yelling and getting silly pissed so silly me just started to ask for permission to see if silly me won't get lynched silly for just posting silly things...

This isn't my thread; but as far as I'm concerned you are welcome to post anything male centric that you like.  As long as it is legal by the site rules.  ;)

Edited by Tweens

Be nice, pig.   :P  ;)

shidoni had it a bit rough in the other thread.  :(

is it a man ... is it a woman ?

Femboys aren't my thing; but from an artistic perspective he is very will done, as well as the screen shots and the story that they tell.

Did you make the textures?  The freckles really give the face interest. 

the textures are fair skin complexion and the freckles are freckle-mania... i agree on the freckles.

Anybody looking for male voice?  I'm curious about it and if you have any tips for recording I'd be willing try it out if you need a voice.

Now excuse me while I look up tutorials for making male npcs to fill the void lol :)

*takes note for the future*