Male content call out!

Don't you have FTM anyways Ixum? I'm sure I saw it in one of your videos? Or you talking HDT vaginas?

That's just using a racemenu/XPMSE quirk that makes normal schlong addons somewhat resemble a vagina when you set the scale to 0.01, not a true vagina addon.

Don't you have FTM anyways Ixum? I'm sure I saw it in one of your videos? Or you talking HDT vaginas?

That's just using a racemenu/XPMSE quirk that makes normal schlong addons somewhat resemble a vagina when you set the scale to 0.01, not a true vagina addon.

Ye, it doesnt look very good and it kinda pops out in certain positions

Thanks for sharing your characters Savren but can you use the spoiler tag on your posts as not to fill the page with massive screenshots?

How to use spoiler bro. Teach me. I dont post in forum like this too much. Not familiar with command or button in forum.

How to use spoiler bro. Teach me. I dont post in forum like this too much. Not familiar with command or button in forum.

["Spoiler"]your image["/spoiler"]  without quotation mark.

Can you tell what enb that you using there. Thanks

Hey Savren, mind telling me what mod/texture you're using for the g-string/pouch for that pretty boy pics?

I know I have the shape and meshes in the Barbarian Loincloth mod, but the textures look much better and sorta leather-like? I like it!

Lol. Sharp eye. I never thought someone will see that. I edited all that thong and applied some cotton textures. Adjusted that texture until that thong look natural. Barbarian original thong too bright for me ( barbarian still great mod ) and i need more realism for my character.

The red version is in my post some sexual story. First picture.

Oh yeah, that's what I thought, a custom texture. It looks really good! I gotta learn how to do that myself, I don't really like the white waistband for those coloured thongs in the original. I want the full colour! Or a sexy leather thong! :P 

Alright since multiquote never works for me...

@Ixum: What's a SL sex change mod? Do I actually have to change my male character into...ugh...a female? That doesn't sound great...which is a shame since I love cum inflation.

@rydin: Mind giving me a list of gender neutral mods? I didn't know a "lot" existed. I've looked around and it's hard to tell if modders support both genders or not. Most of them list one gender or the other (mainly female) and give no info if it'll work for both. I wouldn't call what I do as having "skills". Honestly I've only published one mod and that was just placing objects in an already existing building to make it more like a home. And even if they don't put quality in it...it'll still be one more gay mod for us. And we could always fix the mod to our liking if it's really horrible. Right? So long as people lay down the ground work, I'm sure we can all team up and polish it up.

@Ixum: I think some mods ideas are just being ignored. As I said in my OP, there were some suggestions of submissive mods on one of the first few pages and NO ONE replied to them. Really made it look ignored. I don't think FTM is gross...as that's what I'll be when I get my sex change but it's often ignored...just like when people request stuff for submissive PCs. We're in the minority of an already small minority. It sucks.

@rydin: Yes that was my point...for the most part. We need to list what we can do and what we can't do. I don't know what you as a modder can do...can you write scripts? I can't. Scripting anything like quests or what have you is like coding for me...it overloads my brain. I can make basic BASIC scripts like if you walk up to a plant and activate it by "picking it" you'll receive x amount of the plant. Even that sometimes confuses me and doesn't work right until I fix my mistakes. I suppose I could...though right now I have no way of recording my voice so I can't lend my voice anyways. I have done voice acting before for mods, so I can do it.

So can we all start listing what we can and can't do for modding? I've already said what I can do but to make it easier to read...

Can do:

- Simple texture work

- Can use GECK/CK to decorate houses/edit NPCs (change their face, edit their inventory, work on their stats)

- Can write stories/dialog

- Can play test mods

- Can do some BASIC scripts

Can't do:

- Modeling

- Complex script writing

- Making textures from scratch

- Anything more advanced then what a 5 year old could do :/

To give a basic example for everyone here what we all can do and not do. Just list it out however you want. But let's try and do this together!

Hey I had a question. Whats the best SOS supported male skin?

I just want the males of my game look better despite being a hetero man I believe both genders in my game deserve to look good.

The look I want for the men is high-res warrior type of skin/mesh rather than a male model or boyish looks.

I tried using the the Base SOS skin but it creates a neck seam where the male head appears lighter than the rest of the body.

Thanks guys.

@rydin: Mind giving me a list of gender neutral mods? I didn't know a "lot" existed. I've looked around and it's hard to tell if modders support both genders or not. Most of them list one gender or the other (mainly female) and give no info if it'll work for both. I wouldn't call what I do as having "skills". Honestly I've only published one mod and that was just placing objects in an already existing building to make it more like a home. And even if they don't put quality in it...it'll still be one more gay mod for us. And we could always fix the mod to our liking if it's really horrible. Right? So long as people lay down the ground work, I'm sure we can all team up and polish it up.

Yes that was my point...for the most part. We need to list what we can do and what we can't do. I don't know what you as a modder can do...can you write scripts? I can't. Scripting anything like quests or what have you is like coding for me...it overloads my brain. I can make basic BASIC scripts like if you walk up to a plant and activate it by "picking it" you'll receive x amount of the plant. Even that sometimes confuses me and doesn't work right until I fix my mistakes. I suppose I could...though right now I have no way of recording my voice so I can't lend my voice anyways. I have done voice acting before for mods, so I can do it.

So can we all start listing what we can and can't do for modding? I've already said what I can do but to make it easier to read...

I haven't tested them all but sometimes you have to go ahead first, try it out in game and decide for yourself. I play with Dangerous Nights, Submit/Defeat, Random Sex, Prison Overhaul as some of my favourites but I do play with the Devious Devices with the male add on and Sanguire's Debauchery other play-throughs just fine. It really depends what you are looking for. Don't be put off by the description; there is actually not as many female-PC exclusive mods as you think, it's just most players when writing their description will have a female PC in mind. I will in an odd occasion come up against a dialogue scene or message box address me as female term but I look past it and enjoy what the content has to offer. Just because it doesn't list that it works on a male PC doesn't mean that concepts of it won't. Some mods are mostly gender neutral apart from the odd dialogue box which may address the player as she/her than him/his. You are right that there are very little gay-exclusive mods but as a gay modder, I'd still rather uses CK's vast tools to create something that can fit both him and her where possible. Sometimes it's right to have a gay-exclusive content as it doesn’t fit the hetero-norm, but even then there may be straight people going "I like this, how do we get a straight version?"

I have forever been wanting to do a fully voice male follower that would have a questline, unique animations (I can do animation but I need to improve my skills a little bit to match the quality Loverslab produces). Thing is I don't know what my voice would suit and when I've tried the audio never sounds as good as I want it to be (even when I have a decent mic). I can't write scripts from scratch but all my mods and script work has been by tearing apart existing mods, seeing parents I like/need/want and analysing it and putting it together to do what I need. I have a customer follower whom I just talk to, has a SexLab Aroused check and depending on his mod will play a random sex scene based on a few checks. He comes different depending on what my PC is wear and such which makes it a bit more fun.

My texturing is really basic. I've made a few adjustments here and there to textures but I'm not great at them. I wanted to learn meshing and texturing but I haven't really found the time, same way that I want to learn scripting but it's going really slow.

[...] I think some mods ideas are just being ignored. As I said in my OP, there were some suggestions of submissive mods on one of the first few pages and NO ONE replied to them. Really made it look ignored. [...]

That's because this is not a "mod request" thread. And that's why it is so popular and useful. For me it is valuable because here I learn about new male oriented mods/content that exists and is ready to use. People find something new and cool and share it. While I'm not a big fan of the screenshot posts there is also a value in them as sometimes I get an idea how to make things in my game better. Yes, there are discussions about what we want, but this is just a discussion. This thread is not about talking about what we wish it could be, but what actually exists and how to make the best of it. 

I think you need to be more specific about what you want to achieve in you game and then we can be able to help you with ideas. In most cases you don't need gay specific mods. Unlike the mods for previous games the main sex mods for Skyrim enable m2m out of the box. The gay oriented mods add to the whole experience, but you don't need gay specific mods for the large scale game experience. And I'm glad the mod authors that make gay content do it in a way that adds to the experience instead of trying to reinvent the wheel. 

There is already Defeat/Submit that works perfectly well for gay players, we don't need a gay branded clone. There is already SLEN, RandomSex, Scent Of Sex, All Nude Ring and so on that can be easily tweaked to any sexual preferences you want in your game.  There is already DD and 2 male patches for it. I'm not sure I can think of any non-quest related sex mod for Skyrim that is hetero-normative. People go to great lengths to accommodate different tastes. It is not just skipping gender checks. Most of those mods have MCM options that actually allow you to tweak them to your liking. You can make all NPC in your game gay if you want. Or you can make all males bisexual and and females straight. Or anything you want. Mod authors did and are spending a lot of time to provide maximum flexibility and in fact spend a lot of time covering cases that are outside of their personal preferences. 

Yes, gay specific mods can fill gaps. But having gay specific mods for everything would be bad - for many reasons. I guess my point is - what you want to achieve in your game is probably already possible with the mods we have now. If something is not - it is easier to identify which of the mods that exists is closest so it can be patched and extended. 

[...] I think some mods ideas are just being ignored. As I said in my OP, there were some suggestions of submissive mods on one of the first few pages and NO ONE replied to them. Really made it look ignored. [...]

That's because this is not a "mod request" thread. And that's why it is so popular and useful. For me it is valuable because here I learn about new male oriented mods/content that exists and is ready to use. People find something new and cool and share it. While I'm not a big fan of the screenshot posts there is also a value in them as sometimes I get an idea how to make things in my game better. Yes, there are discussions about what we want, but this is just a discussion. This thread is not about talking about what we wish it could be, but what actually exists and how to make the best of it.

Another thing, I don't think people's suggestions are conciously ignored. It is more that we don't have the facility to create them, or we do not share the same interests. Everybody is different and we all have different tastes. Even those who could have created it may not have had the interest to create it. We could talk about ideas tell the cows come home but without the ability to create we cannot do anything more.

Hey I had a question. Whats the best SOS supported male skin?

I just want the males of my game look better despite being a hetero man I believe both genders in my game deserve to look good.

The look I want for the men is high-res warrior type of skin/mesh rather than a male model or boyish looks.

I tried using the the Base SOS skin but it creates a neck seam where the male head appears lighter than the rest of the body.

Thanks guys.

It also depends on the face (re-texture) you currently use. 

In general, try one of the following three body re-texture:

- Veteran Skin - 4K Nude Male Skin SoS Support: (for body/feet) http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/81004/; (for genital texture) http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3532-the-veteran-skin-sos-smurf-and-vectorplexus-retextures/

- Vitruvia - Skin texture overhaul for males (WIP): Vitruvia - Skin texture overhaul for males (WIP) (face+body/feet +genital: all-in-one): http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/82948/

- CMO: Complete Male Overhaul (all-in-one: face+body/ feet+genital): http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54568/

- (special mesh of SoS for CMO) Femfeet Redesigned: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/82390/

Veteran Skin was originally adopted from the Skysight Skin HD, so the best compatible with the face texture of Skysight Skin or other vanilla-like face re-textures (although even some people complain about the neck seam).

On the other hand, Virtuvia is all-in one that includes all the textures of the face, body, feet and genital (as for human, elves including orcs. currently male Khajiits and Argonians are not supported), so the seam must be minimal as long as you use its attached face texture. 

CMO is also all-in-one, but the bash mesh is also different from 'basic' SoS: First, download SoS version of Femfeet Redesigned, and then, overwrite its texture with CMO.  It also employs own .esp file to add special visual effect (tint mask) to the face texture, so it is the least compatible with other re-texture mods among the three (actually, it is not mere just a re-texture).