Male content call out!

New character, hot-blooded redhead breton Kriess. His weak spot, his supertight and sensitive asshole...

Trying out 3DMW's SOS muscle textures which is on ladymoiraine.com... it's so hot. Plus, K4's dildo animations is super amazing, it's like a dream come true. Hot guys lending each other a hand in dildoing their hole is one of my fantasies.

wooow very hot!!!  do you have the link of these textures? 

New character, hot-blooded redhead breton Kriess. His weak spot, his supertight and sensitive asshole...

Trying out 3MW SOS muscle textures by Hymnaru which is on ladymoiraine.com... it's so hot. Plus, K4's dildo animations is super amazing, it's like a dream come true. Hot guys lending each other a hand in dildoing their hole is one of my fantasies.

It's here, it's for SOS. It's made by Hymnaru

Trying out 3MW SOS muscle textures by Hymnaru which is on ladymoiraine.com... it's so hot. Plus, K4's dildo animations is super amazing, it's like a dream come true. Hot guys lending each other a hand in dildoing their hole is one of my fantasies.

It's here, it's for SOS. It's made by Hymnaru

Thanks men !!!!!!  

Nice. What are those white panties?

Sorry i realized my picture so small. This is the bigger version.

male10.jpg

That panties i think downloaded from ladymoiraine long time ago. i forgot from who. My friend just gave me the link. I still keep many SAM armor and mod including Skin textures. Im sorry for my broken english.

Yes thats it !!! I just see this underwear in vectorplexus ( from google ) and that panties exactly same. Hymnaru underwear. U right. This sam mod like half life half death. Where is all that glorious mods.

I try go back to sos but i can't. That sam ass too good while running. Lol

I forgot too who was that author's armor. Its called daren but who made that armor. Is hymnaru too ?

Edited : Found darens author. He updated this armor. Time to download then.

My new char, who doesnt have a name yet...

He's hot! I'm going to bombard you with questions now. :D

1. Did you tweak him from a preset or did you make him from scratch?
  2. Where did you get that skin tone or am I just being silly and that's something you can do in RaceMenu?
  3. Where did you get the glowing lightning tattoos?

2. Where did you get that skin tone or am I just being silly and that's something you can do in RaceMenu?

1. From scratch

2. RaceMenu

3. Its from my tattoo mod, link in my signature

So read through this whole thread in two days. :/

Where do I start with this? It seemed like a lot of people had amazing ideas early on but...nothing came of them. And the thread slowly turned into a "look at these pictures of my hot character" and less like what the thread seemed to originally be...a place for people who want more gay mods to come together and try to make stuff.

I'm really saddened. I was hoping by the time I got to this page I would have a whole bunch of lovely gay mods and I would turn Skyrim into my gay fantasy world. Not so.

I'm not much of a modder but I can use the GECK/CK to decorate houses or edit NPCs (faces, inventory...basic stuff) and I can edit textures to a degree. So if that's useful to anyone, I'd be more then happy to help. I can also play test mods...I have hours and hours of free time. I'd offer my voice but sadly I was born female. I'm not a script writer but I do write fan fiction and short stories...or did. Honestly I doubt you ever really lose the ability to write. So if a story needs to be written...I could do that...or write dialog I suppose?

Use me please lol. I want more gay mods...and if I have to help out, fine I will.

I also have a ton of ideas.

One thing that I think is missing from the modding community...other then more gay mods (because when you truly add them all up...there isn't a lot), is gay mods that are designed for a submissive MC. Correct me if I'm wrong but I haven't seen any mods with a role for submissive MCs. They all assume that we play dominate roles and want NPCs/Followers to be the submissive slaves...and it's not just Skyrim it's every Bethesda game people mod for on here...all the Fallout's and all the Elder Scroll games. There's very little to no support if your playing as a submissive. Ticks me off. Because the TINY amount of gay mods out there becomes even smaller when your a submissive. It just goes against my nature to be dominate. That's like asking me to be straight. It just won't happen.

I even saw a few people mention they wanted mods for submissive MCs...they got no reply here...idk if everyone just ignored them or what but it looked that way. You ask for ideas but shove them aside because they don't "interest you"...and we have no progress in the meantime. I saw plenty of great ideas early on...but no one did anything. I'd love to take every idea that was ignored and make them into mods...flood the modding community with our gayness but I can't mod but to do very basic stuff. But you as actual modders have those abilities that I don't...maybe you can tough it out for the better of our community to benefit others? It's not like you'd be modding female on female or straight sex...you be doing male on male stuff. Can't hurt you that bad.

One thing I'd like to start on as my first mod would be to take someones idea of having some gay books. Something like The Lusty Argonian Maid but for gay men. That seems like something I could write up and try to bash into Skyrim with enough time and effort...again I'm not a great modder so idk how to make a book but I could try my damnest. I'm willing to work and help. Tell me, teach me...do something...we need more mods.

1. From scratch

2. RaceMenu

3. Its from my tattoo mod, link in my signature

Wow. I'm really impressed. Downloading tattoo mod now!

Where do I start with this? It seemed like a lot of people had amazing ideas early on but...nothing came of them. And the thread slowly turned into a "look at these pictures of my hot character" and less like what the thread seemed to originally be...a place for people who want more gay mods to come together and try to make stuff.

I'm really saddened. I was hoping by the time I got to this page I would have a whole bunch of lovely gay mods and I would turn Skyrim into my gay fantasy world. Not so.

I'm not much of a modder but I can use the GECK/CK to decorate houses or edit NPCs (faces, inventory...basic stuff) and I can edit textures to a degree. So if that's useful to anyone, I'd be more then happy to help. I can also play test mods...I have hours and hours of free time. I'd offer my voice but sadly I was born female. I'm not a script writer but I do write fan fiction and short stories...or did. Honestly I doubt you ever really lose the ability to write. So if a story needs to be written...I could do that...or write dialog I suppose?

Use me please lol. I want more gay mods...and if I have to help out, fine I will.

One thing that I think is missing from the modding community...other then more gay mods (because when you truly add them all up...there isn't a lot), is gay mods that are designed for a submissive MC. Correct me if I'm wrong but I haven't seen any mods with a role for submissive MCs. They all assume that we play dominate roles and want NPCs/Followers to be the submissive slaves...and it's not just Skyrim it's every Bethesda game people mod for on here...all the Fallout's and all the Elder Scroll games. There's very little to no support if your playing as a submissive. Ticks me off. Because the TINY amount of gay mods out there becomes even smaller when your a submissive. It just goes against my nature to be dominate. That's like asking me to be straight. It just won't happen.

I even saw a few people mention they wanted mods for submissive MCs...they got no reply here...idk if everyone just ignored them or what but it looked that way. You ask for ideas but shove them aside because they don't "interest you"...and we have no progress in the meantime. I saw plenty of great ideas early on...but no one did anything. I'd love to take every idea that was ignored and make them into mods...flood the modding community with our gayness but I can't mod but to do very basic stuff. But you as actual modders have those abilities that I don't...maybe you can tough it out for the better of our community to benefit others? It's not like you'd be modding female on female or straight sex...you be doing male on male stuff. Can't hurt you that bad.

One thing I'd like to start on as my first mod would be to take someones idea of having some gay books. Something like The Lusty Argonian Maid but for gay men. That seems like something I could write up and try to bash into Skyrim with enough time and effort...again I'm not a great modder so idk how to make a book but I could try my damnest. I'm willing to work and help. Tell me, teach me...do something...we need more mods.

If any modder has a Patreon account, you might want to throw some serious money their way. They might listen then. It would be like 'gay-for-pay' only for mods. If they don't enjoy creating gay content for free, that is their right. They can't demand that modders who make gay oriented content suddenly shift gears, either. 

If any modder has a Patreon account, you might want to throw some serious money their way. They might listen then. It would be like 'gay-for-pay' only for mods. If they don't enjoy creating gay content for free, that is their right. They can't demand that modders who make gay oriented content suddenly shift gears, either. 

1. No money to spend "throwing" at some random modder.

2. MIGHT listen. So there's a damn good chance if I did throw money at them they wouldn't listen to me.

3. IMO mods are meant to be from fans, made because they love the game and want to share that love with others...and are meant to be free...not paid for like the failed Steam attempt. There's a reason why a ton of Skyrim mods on the Nexus say Free Forever.

1. No money to spend "throwing" at some random modder.

2. MIGHT listen. So there's a damn good chance if I did throw money at them they wouldn't listen to me.

3. IMO mods are meant to be from fans, made because they love the game and want to share that love with others...and are meant to be free...not paid for like the failed Steam attempt. There's a reason why a ton of Skyrim mods on the Nexus say Free Forever.

I've spent some money on tips for animators, some larger some smaller, and that seems like an ok deal. I've tried to commission mods too but that did not work at all mostly cos of the whole community doing favours for each other thing, which I totally understand but, us gay ppl are not much included in that I fear :/ mostly, well, cos we want gay things.

Of the things I tried to get was more cocks for SAM (just different shapes, horse etc), another one was a FTM vagina for males addon, a HDT precum drip thing and a deep/huge cock penetration belly bulge.

Having said  that there are some gay friendly modders out there! We got (on LL) 3D pubes, squirt for males, FLOPPYSOS, I love floppysos, egg factory which has male support (that means male pregnancy), fill me up which allows cum inflation for males (with SL sex change mod tho)

1) there are a lot of gender neutral mods which can make the PC submissive regardless of sex. Yes if you start to add dialogue to those mods it can reduce them slightly but mods like Random Sex and Prison Overhaul do a great job of doing that. Isle of Mars is always another good example though it is pretty extreme.

2) where as a lot of us have ideas, we either don't have the skills like you, the time or the interest. You can put an idea out there but we cannot exact an experienced modders to want to invest their time in something that doesn't interest them. Most likely it will of poor result as if the modder isn't invested in it, they won't but the quality into it.

We are complaining that there is very little gay mods while throwing shade at the majority of straight people with their straight mods. Turn it on the head we want content that most likely they can't get involved in if it's exclusively gay. Makes us as bad as them.

Gender-neatural mods are coming out more which is a good thing. Sometimes it is easier to discuss with a modder about adding the content and you providing the details or another modders making a patch to slightly amend the original (I have done that personally a few times).

The requests aren't ignored. It is more that they cannot be fulfilled. Simple as. I have been wanting to do mod for a while and been getting some help but if I did not have that help I would have had no chance of getting to where I am at the moment.

The book thing is really easy to do (again another mod I have done privately for myself). I can either show you or I can make it if you write the content for the books.

I think people showing their characters shows how much cotent we have in terms of armors and textures and stuff. I have even found a few cool additions I like through this method. But since a majority of us cannot create, the topic has become to share to help people get as much as they can.

Shot your ideas down and see if anyone is interested. That is all that we can do and see if someone with the ability and interstate comes along. ^_^

Oh and sorry for any spelling issues. I can't Type on a mobile these days. ><

Agreed with your whole post !

Tiranno_71 made series of books-magazines that are full of nsfw pictures, I guess you could ask him how to mod books ? Maybe it's easier just with text ? (Because his mod is like reeeeeally heavy, maybe it's because of the numerous pictures)

link to Homo Eroticus Illustrated Books : http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2468-t71-homo-eroticus-gay-illustrated-books/

I don't have a lot of time to help, and I know absolutely nothing about modding, but if I can help with writing/anything, I will !

The requests aren't ignored. It is more that they cannot be fulfilled. Simple as. I have been wanting to do mod for a while and been getting some help but if I did not have that help I would have had no chance of getting to where I am at the moment.

They might not be full out ignored but they are snuffed. One of mine was simply deemed something so disgusting it shouldn't be done, talking about the FTM vadge thing I requested... "so easy to make... but"  this is the problem atm. I dont see any other way to fix this than with money :(

They might not be full out ignored but they are snuffed. One of mine was simply deemed something so disgusting it shouldn't be done, talking about the FTM vadge thing I requested... "so easy to make... but" this is the problem atm. I dont see any other way to fix this than with money :(

We all have our own tastes and desires. If you want FTM then that's your choice. Equally it is the choice of others if they want to make that request or not. Sadly money doesn't fix everything either. It is all down to things like personal taste, preference and willingness to be inclusive. There may be no way to fix it and we may have to accept the reality, like we do when our favorite TV show is cancelled or the artist on a comic changes.

But this does go back to Astor's point where we need to band together to see what we can do, not on what we can't.

(I feel I am stating the obvious but you get the jist.)

Don't you have FTM anyways Ixum? I'm sure I saw it in one of your videos? Or you talking HDT vaginas?

And Astor, even though you are female, who is not to say you can play a female role in a male/male mod? Like a bar keep that sets up a quest line?

Agreed with your whole post !

Tiranno_71 made series of books-magazines that are full of nsfw pictures, I guess you could ask him how to mod books ? Maybe it's easier just with text ? (Because his mod is like reeeeeally heavy, maybe it's because of the numerous pictures)

link to Homo Eroticus Illustrated Books : http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2468-t71-homo-eroticus-gay-illustrated-books/

I don't have a lot of time to help, and I know absolutely nothing about modding, but if I can help with writing/anything, I will !

Adding pictures isn't complicated either. I have added commissioned work easily I'm mine.

I dont mind pay with paypal ( reasonable price ) for pack of SAM sexy armor and underwear but not common ( that u can download everywhere ). I always appreciate art. If we get something free...we can't ask too much because the modder too have real life.