Animations by Leito - 10/4/15 - New Animations

I can see a lot of people pestering these for me. :3 I'll get them added ASAP.

Cool. :D

Wooow, these new anims are greatest, thank you :)

Especially missionary 3 is outstandingly perfect...it is so good I could play Skyrim using only that one ^^

Thanks.  I remember reading somewhere that people thought there wasn't a sensual enough animation.  Doneski.

Very nice animtions Leito and the non-consensual ones really look non-consensual.

Yeah...I figured if I was going to make them, I might as well make them non-consensual all the way through.

Wow, you're very good. :)

Can I install just one or two of them if I don't want the rape and anal stuff?

Yep, your free to install whatever you want in your game.

Added 5 new animations!

Appear to Fantastic..! :o I can not wait to try them, you are a Great! :heart:

NOTE:

Absolutely they have to increase the maximum limit of the animations in the future SexLab v1.60 :-/

It is what is needed most now! everything else is secondary.. IMHO ;)

True.  I have about 20 (guessing) or so more animations that I want to do...

They look really good thank your for them cant wait to see them ingame

Thanks.

Very nice animtions Leito and the non-consensual ones really look non-consensual.

Yeah...I figured if I was going to make them, I might as well make them non-consensual all the way through.

Make sense and really forced, ones that really looked forced is I think the biggest things missing from people on people sex. So if you are looking for suggestions, I would say a couple of forced doggy style and face down forced sex. 1 each for vag and anal for a total of 4. Anyways just a suggestion. :)

Make sense and really forced, ones that really looked forced is I think the biggest things missing from people on people sex. So if you are looking for suggestions, I would say a couple of forced doggy style and face down forced sex. 1 each for vag and anal for a total of 4. Anyways just a suggestion. :)

The next planned update is going to be doggy focused.

Wow, shit you delivered again. And it is always something new.
You must have a pretty damn creative mind to come up with new poses.
I'd have ran out after about 3. :D

Weird question. When I put these animations into the game they work for the female character, but the male character just sorta stands there. He's not completely frozen and unmoving, nor is it the default standing idle position... he's just kinda there, arms slightly away from the body, breathing in and out. Even as the animation advances stages, the male character never moves.

Any idea why this would be happening?

Weird question. When I put these animations into the game they work for the female character, but the male character just sorta stands there. He's not completely frozen and unmoving, nor is it the default standing idle position... he's just kinda there, arms slightly away from the body, breathing in and out. Even as the animation advances stages, the male character never moves.

I can't really say as I've never had success in scripting in new animations to the game.  I'd recommend waiting for Non-Sexlab Animations Pack to be updated.

I did test and confirm that the animations work via replacing though.

I can't really say as I've never had success in scripting in new animations to the game.  I'd recommend waiting for Non-Sexlab Animations Pack to be updated.

I did test and confirm that the animations work via replacing though.

Yeah I just dropped the non consensual oral animations into the folder and renamed them to the filenames for one of the regular blowjob animations; this has worked for me in the past as a quick way to see them in action. The animation is obviously loaded into the game as the female character goes through the stages just fine, but the male character doesn't do anything. Also tried with two female characters, but since I think it's just pulling directly from the male animations it had the same issue.

In any case, great work, and a damn shame I can't enjoy it properly in my heavily modded game with my badly outdated version of SexLab.

I was telling my friends about these awesome animations and then theyre telling me there are NEW ones out and im like WHAT?! I just checked yesterday and already there are new ones??? Leito you are one hard worker thanks again!

I was telling my friends about these awesome animations and then theyre telling me there are NEW ones out and im like WHAT?! I just checked yesterday and already there are new ones??? Leito you are one hard worker thanks again!

This is already a really good bost but the headless beefcake selfie puts it over the top.

Awesome work on the animations. I am especially very happy to see the great new non-consensual content where you really managed to capture the attempted struggles of the victim in the start followed by the shame and despair at the end of it all holding their hands over their eyes and crying.