Slaves of Tamriel (Obsolete - Please use theFirstHeretic's version)

As for punishments...

One idea I have if you are going to use a tally system, at the end of the shift all of the slave's ore or marks are counted. The slave with the most is rewarded in some manner, like extra food maybe even a sweetroll!  Depending on how much sexuality is intended to be in the mod the reward could be a nice way of orgasming. With sexual arousal active my girl was pretty much at 100 all the time (she likes girls) others might end up with devious device plugs depending if it becomes an option. Another reward to "strive" for might be a break from mining and serving the guards as a serving girl/fucktoy. 

The girl with the least amount of ore/marks could be punished hard by a harsh long whipping followed by rape. If included, could use a guard dog in this for extra humiliation. For slaves that continuously fail, then some form of degrading death might be warranted. This is likely best for NPCs with replacements that would show up a few days later. The impact of this is that say for times when the slaves are off shift and get to eat there could be communication with them. The player might develop some sort of sympathy friendship with one or two and if they die while the player watches helpless (and for the truly depraved she and the other slaves are forced to masturbate) while her friend is slowly executed.

As for male vs. female, I myself would like some female guards/jailers. Perhaps an option in the MCM to set the percentages for this (again like Prison Overhaul).  Males would make better miners BUT the intent (at least at first) is female slavery.  What makes sense to me is that a slavery consortium uses the mine as a harsh training method to break down a slaves will and cull out the sick and the weak. Now and then slaves might be evaluated for their value and then put on the block to be sold hopefully to kinder owner(s). 

While I certainly respect other forms of sexual fantasies than my own, please understand that it's much difficult to make a mod which can fulfill all of them, or to work on a theme which oneself does not find too appealing.

As such, I'm afraid I won't probably introduce male slaves, female guards, or executions(in this case, for practical reasons too) anytime soon. However I'm open to make the core mod pluggable in future, so that others could write addons in whatever themes they might find interesting.

However, as for the female dominance theme, I actually made the smelter girl one rank higher than the others (that's why she's wearing clothes). Currently there's nothing implemented, but I'm considering adding such contents which exploits such settings which possibly involves some female on female dominance actions.

As to other forms of punishment options which Reigor has suggested, I'm actually surprised to find the list at least includes couple of items which are exactly the same with what I have in mind. So, you can be sure at least some of them will be implemented in one of future versions.

Excellent work! Beautiful screenshots!
I want to say a big thank you for it.
I hope you will bring it to completion.
Sorry for my english...
Little question: What replacer female body supporting pregnancy and skeleton are you using?

Thanks for the kind words! As you can clearly see, my English is no better than yours, so don't worry :)

I'm currently using CBBE + XPM32. But actually I'm not sure about how I got HDT or belly scaling working. I'm still not very knowledgeable about HDT or BodySlide stuffs, so I just barely got it working by installing many possibly conflicting mods.

So, for this subject, I'm afraid I can't provide you any useful pointers. Sorry.

Thanks

I'd love to give this mod a test but every time I get the point where I have to talk to the guy that brand/marks my character I end up getting this in the upper left [][][]Slave 13[][][]    and then the game crashes to the desktop,  not sure what's going on with it but thought I should post it.

Love the concept of this mod from what i've read and can't wait for it to be fully flushed out ^_^

I love the idea of the mod. i would love to test it.

I installed everything with the mod manager. I can see the McM menu, and when i tick the "start quest" box "starting quest" and "quest sucsessfully started" appear. Than nothing happens. I am a little confused. no quest has started and nothing else has happened. Is this a bug or am i missing out on something?

I'd love to give this mod a test but every time I get the point where I have to talk to the guy that brand/marks my character I end up getting this in the upper left [][][]Slave 13[][][]    and then the game crashes to the desktop,  not sure what's going on with it but thought I should post it.

Love the concept of this mod from what i've read and can't wait for it to be fully flushed out ^_^

I installed everything with the mod manager. I can see the McM menu, and when i tick the "start quest" box "starting quest" and "quest sucsessfully started" appear. Than nothing happens. I am a little confused. no quest has started and nothing else has happened. Is this a bug or am i missing out on something?

Could you check the Papyrus log file to see if there's any relevant messages?

Could you check the Papyrus log file to see if there's any relevant messages?

I think this is the file.....never done a papyrus log before

Papyrus.0.log

did some fiddling around and now it gives the proper text in the top left corner but it still crashes to desktop (found out I had the wrong slavetats mod,  switched the one that has CN with the one that dosnt and it fixed the text) 

It's just an wild guess, but your log shows lot of BeeingFemale related errors. Do you have the latest version of that mod? And have you tried to run it with a new character?

Sounds interesting.  I want to give this a try so I am going to have to switch to Mod Organizer.  Also please keep in mind to plan for methods of escape.  

A couple ideas

collars that cause paralysis if you leave an area.  Only one guard has the key and the player has to find out which one and then find a way to get it.

hierarchy of slaves some miners, some transporting bars to the surface. Player has to find a way to advance in rank, which guards have influence and which are just taking advantage of the player. 

will post again once I have a chance to test it.  And grats on trying to make a mod that is more immersive.

did some fiddling around and now it gives the proper text in the top left corner but it still crashes to desktop (found out I had the wrong slavetats mod,  switched the one that has CN with the one that dosnt and it fixed the text) 

It's just an wild guess, but your log shows lot of BeeingFemale related errors. Do you have the latest version of that mod? And have you tried to run it with a new character?

I do have the most recent version,  but I couldn't get it to work right anyways :(  I've also found that this mod (at least for me) dosn't like the alternate start mod "live another life"   I'm going to uninstall it and try again

I do have the most recent version,  but I couldn't get it to work right anyways :(  I've also found that this mod (at least for me) dosn't like the alternate start mod "live another life"   I'm going to uninstall it and try again

I believe the suggested conflict with LAL shouldn't be a problem for everyone, because I basically wrote this mod using LAL as a test tool for quickly restarting the quest with a new character.

Wish I could help, but I haven't found any clue except for many error messages by BeeingFemale and FrostFall.

I really feel like I should point this out if it's not a mistake you made then my bad I am sorry for presuming But I had the same problem with the mcm menu not appearing until I realized that I had put the mods Data folder inside my skyrim data folder (skyrim/data/data :dodgy: ) I fixed this and then after a little time in game the mcm menu appeared as it should. It's an easy mistake to make because of the way the mod is packed. in the archive. also If you do have it installed startquest sltminequest (poked around in the ck before I realised) will start it automatically and should make the mcm menu appear as well. (though by that point you don't need it)

Urg... you're right. I messed up the directory structure when I hand-picked resources to create the archive.

Thanks much! And my apologies for anyone who's been affected by this problem. I've uploaded new file with proper directory structure now.

I really feel like I should point this out if it's not a mistake you made then my bad I am sorry for presuming But I had the same problem with the mcm menu not appearing until I realized that I had put the mods Data folder inside my skyrim data folder (skyrim/data/data  :dodgy: ) I fixed this and then after a little time in game the mcm menu appeared as it should. It's an easy mistake to make because of the way the mod is packed. in the archive. also If you do have it installed startquest sltminequest (poked around in the ck before I realised) will start it automatically and should make the mcm menu appear as well. (though by that point you don't need it)

Yep that's what happened. The esp is outside of the data folder.

Here is a fix for those who use Mod Organizer:

1. Extract the Slaves of Tamriel archive.

2. Move the esp file into the Data folder

3. Open the Data folder, select all of the folders and esp file and create a new archive. (I use 7-zip)

4. Name the new archive Slaves of Tamriel and reinstall it with Mod Organizer, replacing the old file.

MCM menu should show up now and the quest can be started!

Hey yeah that fixed it! :D

Will test the mod later today. However for some reason I'm still not getting papyrus logs, so there might not be much point in doing so. 

No matter what I do Papyrus fails to work, but I will try to make this report as detailed as possible. Also I have all the requirements, they are up to date, I have no problems with other mods and used a clean save. 

Everything started well, the guard let me to the part where you are stripped and branded and hit me if I'm too slow. Also slavetats messages appeared, saying it was working on adding the tattoos

LufrKuj.jpgLRpFgOM.jpg

When my character is told to strip the first problems start. My character is getting a weird face. 

vDMdf9R.jpgjIZTvKy.jpg

When the branding starts my character clips with the wheel. Also after the branding, the scene does not continue until I myself try to move. The weird face is still there btw

SIsD5mc.jpgjiqWEzv.jpg

When my character recieves the gag, her mouth opens way too far. 

GRcuGfQ.jpg

I also noticed by now that the Tattoo's weren't there, even though Slavetats told it was working and was done with Testingcharacter (name of my character). 

None of the other slaves have their tats either. 

I know that without Papyrus logs this won't mean much, but it's the best I can do. 

I forgot about it on my earlier posts. I had the issue with the overstretched mouth of the character too. Didn't notice this on any other of the gagged npcs though. Slavetats worked fine for me so far.

Hmm, the slavetats do not appear and for some reason the mouth of my character is extremely far open, way too far.

I can't provide a papyrus log unfortunately since they don't appear. 

windu190, do you have racemenu, jccontainers, and skyui? Those are the requirements for SlaveTats.

Also what SlaveTats mod are you using?

I'm using just the SlaveTats-1.0.5 file (not the CN file), from this sexlab download page.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/619-slavetats/

I saw the long pause on the wheel after the branding as well, had to hit the activation key to stand up. I didn't notice any clipping though, but maybe the camera angle was off. The first time I went through I was trying to adjust the camera (I play in 3rd person most of the time) and ended up standing up during the scene. The second time went more smoothly.

Hm, I will keep an eye on this mod...it sounds promising in part, though I am a bit doubtful that its really keep one interested through these repeatable mining tasks.

I agree that Player-Slavery is hard to accomplish. For one reason there already are two types of players (as I see it): The ones that really ARE into submission-stuff and through the avatar on screen can live this fantasy, and the ones like me, who don't really see their avatar as a representation of their own and have a far more distanced view on their player-char.

The catch is: The first example probably has no real problem with some dull/repeatable/passive stuff ... while the second type needs to be entertained as they play, with stuff happening. The first example is experience this whole slave-thing yourself as a fantasy, the second type is more like reading a novel about an enslaved character - and then stuff needs to happen to keep the reader interested (Page after page of: You sit for three days in a cage, you get raped, then mine ore for three days of labor...not to catchy... :dodgy: )

Not sure if the above makes sense though :lol: . However for me personally I came to the conclusion that the important thing about a PC-Slavery for me would be atmosphere (the enviroment it takes place, the cell, the lighting!), NPC-characters involved, and loads of dialogue as well as an actual plot throguh which our main hero has to go through ... and while I don't expect a sorts of "Skyrims Shades of Grey" I think this mod should try to have at least elements of the stuff I mentioned, mostly NPCs that are not simply generic Slaver-NPCs, but unique in some way, and memorable...

I hope nothing comes across as negative, that wouldn't be the point. :)

I've just reinstalled skyrim so it's the ideal time to test your mod (with as few as possible other mods installed).

Even with what you call "little" content, I'm impressed with your work. Didn't have any problems so far. Will start the mod a few times more to see how the intake goes.

One thing I did see was the guard hitting one of the slaves so far away from her original mining spot that she stopped mining all together.

Edit: (again a dunno if fixable) - silly "you're naked" remarks from the npc's

Some suggestions for the future:

- mcm option to pick the sitting key. Q is a bit of a bad choise for non querty keyboards.

- dunno if this is possible but: adding a head shave to the intake as extra punishement/humiliation and also to better see the tatto on the head, now I first thought it was missing

- edit: maybe lock the gates, now you can run back to the exit without any problem

I loved what you had. It is a good start, actully impressive start. I liked it starting via MCM. The scripted scenes are amazingly good.

Suggestion for intro, after being stripped and being inspected, before the trip to the wheel, have the warden ask if she is going to be a good girl and walk over to the wheel. Dialogue pops up for a players choice. (Resist, or submit)

• If the player chooses the submissive line she walks to the the wheel gets branded like normal. After the warden will "Reward" with forced sex.
  • If the Player resists, the Warden rapes her, then has her branded after.

I know that is such a minor thing but I think it spices the intro up a little, makes the player feel more involved since they had a choice, even in the end both ends in rape. 

Good luck, this is EXACTLY the story mods I like.

So, I'm back from work and ready to give it a second try. I reinstalled the Mod with little effect. I still get the message "quest started sucsesfully" without anything happening. 

I have my papyrus here. I have quite a lot of mods installed but the game is running stable without any CTDs or major bugs. 

I hope we can find a workaround because i would really like to test your mod and help you to develop it. The idea is great so far!

Papyrus.0.log

Getting the same issue as Kyp13:

Relevant log lines:

[11/17/2014 - 02:22:55PM] ERROR: SLTMineQuestScript.IsRunning() being called on an invalid object, aborting function call
stack:
    [sLTMineQuest (9A005453)].SLTConfigScript.OnConfigClose() - "SLTConfigScript.psc" Line 34
    [sLTMineQuest (9A005453)].SLTConfigScript.CloseConfig() - "ski_configbase.psc" Line 768
    [sKI_ConfigManagerInstance (66000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnMenuClose() - "ski_configmanager.psc" Line 122
[11/17/2014 - 02:22:55PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp4"
stack:
    [sLTMineQuest (9A005453)].SLTConfigScript.OnConfigClose() - "SLTConfigScript.psc" Line 34
    [sLTMineQuest (9A005453)].SLTConfigScript.CloseConfig() - "ski_configbase.psc" Line 768
    [sKI_ConfigManagerInstance (66000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnMenuClose() - "ski_configmanager.psc" Line 122
[11/17/2014 - 02:22:55PM] ERROR: SLTMineQuestScript.start() being called on an invalid object, aborting function call
stack:
    [sLTMineQuest (9A005453)].SLTConfigScript.OnConfigClose() - "SLTConfigScript.psc" Line 40
[11/17/2014 - 02:22:55PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp4"
stack:
    [sLTMineQuest (9A005453)].SLTConfigScript.OnConfigClose() - "SLTConfigScript.psc" Line 40

I actually wanted to open the script and see what causes this, but since you included no source, you will have to do that yourself! :P