{REDUNDANT} Non SexLab Animation Pack

Oh so it was only suposed to trigger for male \ male? That would explain it. Sorry for false alarm then.

Yeah, unless you would like your female masturbating her imagineary penis? I can make the woman rim the male. Dragonborness strong! Dragonborness eat ass?

Umm...this is akward... :D

ELNHvoW.jpg

when i was using a really old version, i still remember that uses a bed for some animations, but after trying the new zaz and the non-2.7c its not working anymore, please ignore if that animations got deleted because author asked or something, but i guess its my fault, its there a right load order or something like that, or a correct order to activated the non 2.7c with zaz? like first register the new animations, after reset sexlab animations, adn for last register zaz or im doing that wrong?

Did anyone more saw this? Leito Standing 1 repeating and this hole in sexlab.

I encounter this with bug when using SL 1.60fix 1/2 with NSAP or other Animation mod always leave blank text in MCM to random animation installed by the mod.

Only way to restore it is to uncheck your NSAP anim MCM and reset sexlab animation then check NSAP anim again, try this until all blank text is gone.

I ran across an item in game called the "Queens Seat".  It is a penis gag that has a penis going into the mouth as as one the pokes out to be used as a dildo would normally be used.  I do not remember seeing any animations that utilize something like this.  I do not know what mod the gag came from, but I can find out later tonight.

Comes from a mod called (something like) Calyps Adult Toys.  Some google-fu might let you find the original (which contains the toys and the ability to craft them), however there is a mod on Nexus (Adult Toys Merchant) that has the toys and they are sold by a merchant (no crafting I beleive).  And no, there are no animations that make specific use of those toys.  Although there is a mod here that added hdt to a couple of the toys (the anal beads for example).  I think you still need the ATM mod linked above.

Again though, there are no animations that make specific use of those toys.

Yes, I have that mod and was thinking it was that one that it came from, but was not sure at the time I posted.  Also, I was trying to be sly and give Rydin the animation idea so I did not have to ask him to make one :)

You will need to select the ones not in Sexlab already. I will check the NSAP script over weekend. 3.0 will manage this in the future automatically.

Thanks for the update. I love Leito's animations in 2.8.1 they're perfect.

One problem though, Leito's agressive animations don't seem to be listed in Defeat. They work fine on their own and I checked that they're tagged as agressiev in Sexlab. I'm not sure this is caused by NSAP but does anyone know how I can fix this?

One problem though, Leito's agressive animations don't seem to be listed in Defeat. They work fine on their own and I checked that they're tagged as agressiev in Sexlab. I'm not sure this is caused by NSAP but does anyone know how I can fix this?

If you have Zaz check to see if the "replace animation" feature in the Sexlab section is toggle on, if it is turn it off and see if you get more anims like that. I kept getting stuck in a single base anim with no option to change it and thin choices when I did have options and changing the setting in Zaz seems to have fixed it. Worth a shot.

The Devious Devices mod also has a setting of the sort, I don't use it so don't know if it could have the same impact or not. Worth toggling off for a test for anyone with limited animation issues though.

If you have Zaz check to see if the "replace animation" feature in the Sexlab section is toggle on, if it is turn it off and see if you get more anims like that. I kept getting stuck in a single base anim with no option to change it and thin choices when I did have options and changing the setting in Zaz seems to have fixed it. Worth a shot.

The Devious Devices mod also has a setting of the sort, I don't use it so don't know if it could have the same impact or not. Worth toggling off for a test for anyone with limited animation issues though.

Do you mean the Bound Animations checkbox in Zaz and Devious Devices? If so the only 1 of these 2 must be enabled not both.

Do you mean the Bound Animations checkbox in Zaz and Devious Devices? If so the only 1 of these 2 must be enabled not both.

Yes, the bound anims, but as I said I don't have Devious Devices even installed so I doubt having both selected was an issue ;) That was just Zaz playing by itself in my case. Some don't use Zaz, or they do use both, whatever, so if they have a similar problem it might be worth checking any other mod with a similar feature, such as Devious Devices, just to test and be sure.

2 more things to look into in next udpates:

Leito 69 : Sperm ends on male chest instead of his pelvis and/or female mouth.

Leito bound fisting ends in creampie.

I will update fisting. 69 has been corrected. Will go in a patch to fix other issues.

Yes, the bound anims, but as I said I don't have Devious Devices even installed so I doubt having both selected was an issue ;) That was just Zaz playing by itself in my case. Some don't use Zaz, or they do use both, whatever, so if they have a similar problem it might be wotrth checking any other mod with a similar feature, such as Devious Devices, just to test and be sure.

Yeah it won't be NSAP as it doesn't touch the Defeat script. Defeat might not look for them. I haven't looked my self to be able to see what happens.

Noticed something odd upon installing 2.8.1...

Using SL 1.59c here and some of the animations such as Leito Fisting don't play after being selected and the SL matchmaker spells were used.

The mod attempts to play the animation but instead of positioning the actors, it snaps them into their default idles.

This is how I updated using Mod Organizer:

- Downloaded NSAP 2.8.1 and put it in MO's mods folder

- Launched MO

- Disabled and removed NSAP 2.7

- Installed NSAP 2.8.1 and put it on the same mod order location as 2.7 was

- Ran FNIS 5.1

- Clicked the "update behavior" button

- After it finished, closed FNIS and launched Skyrim SKSE through MO

- Ingame, after loading the save, I opened NSAP's MCM page and selected the animations I wanted (pretty much everything from Leito and Mitos LapLove)

- Selected SLs MCM page and reset the animation registry

- Unselected all animations except for Leito FIsting in SLs "Toggle Animations" submenu

- Used the matchmaker spells on a female dark elf and my female nord

- Instead of playing the animation, both characters snapped into their default idle standing after a few seconds

Could the outdated FNIS be the cause of this?

Sadly new leito stuff has this "headtracking" thing i mentioned few pages earlier, atleast for me.

Screenshots of the problem: http://imgur.com/hutCNiz,iWy9HFX,6YRqV61,JyjHwcK

Also i can't trigger your rimming animation thru any mods Rydin. Even using match maker and sl tools doesn't help. Need to try thru animations editor.

Still thanks for update and your work.

I manged to get the rimming animation to trigger on its own when using Eager NPC as a male PC to a male NPC. I didn't test to see if Sexlab Tools allowed it as a choice between animations though.

You will need to select the ones not in Sexlab already. I will check the NSAP script over weekend. 3.0 will manage this in the future automatically.

Think he meant Leito Standing 1 is showing twice in NSAP so if its registered to Sexlab it shows up as a blank box.

Think he meant Leito Standing 1 is showing twice in NSAP so if its registered to Sexlab it shows up as a blank box.

Ran into the same problem while still running SL 1.59c.  Leito Standing 1 animation is listed twice in MCM menu and Leito Standing 2 is nowhere to be seen on the list.  Minor bug but still playable.

I can confirm that too

I can confirm that too

Already reported. See previous page. Will check ASAP.

Noticed something odd upon installing 2.8.1...

Using SL 1.59c here and some of the animations such as Leito Fisting don't play after being selected and the SL matchmaker spells were used.

The mod attempts to play the animation but instead of positioning the actors, it snaps them into their default idles.

This is how I updated using Mod Organizer:

- Downloaded NSAP 2.8.1 and put it in MO's mods folder

- Launched MO

- Disabled and removed NSAP 2.7

- Installed NSAP 2.8.1 and put it on the same mod order location as 2.7 was

- Ran FNIS 5.1

- Clicked the "update behavior" button

- After it finished, closed FNIS and launched Skyrim SKSE through MO

- Ingame, after loading the save, I opened NSAP's MCM page and selected the animations I wanted (pretty much everything from Leito and Mitos LapLove)

- Selected SLs MCM page and reset the animation registry

- Unselected all animations except for Leito FIsting in SLs "Toggle Animations" submenu

- Used the matchmaker spells on a female dark elf and my female nord

- Instead of playing the animation, both characters snapped into their default idle standing after a few seconds

Could the outdated FNIS be the cause of this?

Quite possibly. As people have reported the animations work, this is a user issue as far as I can see as everything you reported doing doesn't seem out of place. Have you remembered when updating FNIS in MO to save the newly created files in the overwrite folder as a new mod?

I will update fisting. I explained 69 is the way it is due to implied gravity.

Is it possible to get a list of what other anims are putting cum on male players in spite of having the no female cum option applied in Sexlab? Because I thinned out the one or two that I'm aware of but just found that it happened again, I'm about at the point of disabling the whole pack for now and adding them in to be tested one by one later. Wish they'd honor the no female cum option. Gravity makes sense for those who are into it, but we should have the right to say 'no, thanks'.

Is it possible to get a list of what other anims are putting cum on male players in spite of having the no female cum option applied in Sexlab? Because I thinned out the one or two that I'm aware of but just found that it happened again, I'm about at the point of disabling the whole pack for now and adding them in to be tested one by one later. Wish they'd honor the no female cum option. Gravity makes sense for those who are into it, but we should have the right to say 'no, thanks'.

No. That is not possible. SexLab treats males and female as interchangeable actors, each can play every role. (And this is good.)

The cum tags for 1.6 define better where the cum goes. Tags for 1.59 barely say: Oral, Vaginal, Anal.