Master control can restore but this activly held them in place so while I had a few of my sims doing things the rest camp out around this item and it constantly restores their needs unless I have missed a function of the controller?

In MC's sim menu you can set specific motives to static.  Can't remember whether it's under Basic, Intermediate or Advanced but I know I've seen it.  I just prefer to use the TestingCheatsEnabled drag-needs-to-desired-state method.

I seem to recall a mod where you could adjust the size of a sim's breasts (ie bigger keke) but I've only found Evol_evolved breast augmentation mod which is a slight big too extreme for me. Could anyone tell me where to find this? Thanks

Check TS3 Complete Adult Guide from my signature.

There's a link to a complete download link list of slider mods.

(For Sims3) Does anyone know of any boxers/briefs/whatevers that are pushed down, so they can be used with a dick? I'm guessing they'd have to be an accessory but whaddo I know. I'd like my sim to not have to get completely naked for a BJ..

I can't post images cuz I'm so new, but, yknow...low underwear.

anythinggggg would be appreciated!

Edited by pinstripesc

(For Sims3) Does anyone know of any boxers/briefs/whatevers that are pushed down, so they can be used with a dick? I'm guessing they'd have to be an accessory but whaddo I know. I'd like my sim to not have to get completely naked for a BJ..

I can't post images cuz I'm so new, but, yknow...low underwear.

anythinggggg would be appreciated!

Ersel does one for women I suppose you could change it to men

I use s3oc from MTS ITS THE EAISEST you just open the package you will see it in the left top corner click on it then on the bottom right you will see clone or fix click on that then select male then click on clone and it will update that's it done

Nice, I'll have to check that out. Thanks :)

Is there a mod for Sims 3 that disables jealousy and allows teens to romance adults (also allows siblings to romance each other)?

I've heard rumors about Inteen, but I only found downloads that were not compatible with an up-to-date game.

Thanks in advance for helpful comments  :)

Is there a mod for Sims 3 that disables jealousy and allows teens to romance adults (also allows siblings to romance each other)?

I've heard rumors about Inteen, but I only found downloads that were not compatible with an up-to-date game.

Thanks in advance for helpful comments  :)

NRASS whoohooer will do that but you will need the Mastercontroler as well

Thanks, I already have the Mastercontroller but thought that the Nraas woohooer would surely conflict with Kinky world. Can they be used together? If yes, are there any settings that I have to adjust so my computer won't explode?

Thanks, I already have the Mastercontroller but thought that the Nraas woohooer would surely conflict with Kinky world. Can they be used together? If yes, are there any settings that I have to adjust so my computer won't explode?

no worry's they work perfectly together