Found a link on BAS: is in "Community Downloads - The Sims 3 - TS3 Collections - Navestea Complete Set", the link posted leads to Mediafire and a file named "navetsea skins", size 178.858 kb, just finished the download, so contents later, but guessing I would say, it could be everything by navetsea.

On his site, the Mediafire-files have been deleted (policy) and 4shared is a mess of around 6 download-buttons, so maybe this is the lost treasure-vault.

Oh, "Navestea" is no typo from my side, written as found on BAS.

maybe you can find it at BAS?

You got me. But....it is not as complete as I had hoped. Btw reminds me of adding a list of the contents of this .zip.

Default Skins:

asian

bad

cstyle

F-IN01 female

hairy

hot

model

sexy

sweet

non Default Skins, prefix F-IN TS3 Adult:

asian

bad

BASfreckled

glam

hairyv3

hairyv4

hot

model

unknown, has no name

real1

real2

sexy

sweet

TSIasian

wolf

non Default, prefix F-IN MTSv:

glam

again no name

TSIasian

Most of the screenies used on navetseas site.

Aside from the three MTS, it is all adult-stuff. Still a treasure on its own.

@Chaosdisorder: wow, big thanks!! (where is that thanks-button??)

Those are the ones I can offer.

Oh, and navetsea-tan.

@lungpaul: thanks!!

High detail skin mod for males/females?

Have you tried here... Click Me

And Here ..... Click Me

Whoops forgot

"High detail skin mod for males/females for TS4?"

Have you tried The Sims Resource? They have tons of high quality stuff there. It's where I get pretty much 90% of my mods from, so my Sims can look like this:

ODkrUVS.png

Ae6HSDy.png

Found a link on BAS: is in "Community Downloads - The Sims 3 - TS3 Collections - Navestea Complete Set", the link posted leads to Mediafire and a file named "navetsea skins", size 178.858 kb, just finished the download, so contents later, but guessing I would say, it could be everything by navetsea.

On his site, the Mediafire-files have been deleted (policy) and 4shared is a mess of around 6 download-buttons, so maybe this is the lost treasure-vault.

Oh, "Navestea" is no typo from my side, written as found on BAS.

maybe you can find it at BAS?

You got me. But....it is not as complete as I had hoped. Btw reminds me of adding a list of the contents of this .zip.

Default Skins:

asian

bad

cstyle

F-IN01 female

hairy

hot

model

sexy

sweet

non Default Skins, prefix F-IN TS3 Adult:

asian

bad

BASfreckled

glam

hairyv3

hairyv4

hot

model

unknown, has no name

real1

real2

sexy

sweet

TSIasian

wolf

non Default, prefix F-IN MTSv:

glam

again no name

TSIasian

Most of the screenies used on navetseas site.

Aside from the three MTS, it is all adult-stuff. Still a treasure on its own.

@Chaosdisorder: wow, big thanks!! (where is that thanks-button??)

Those are the ones I can offer.

Oh, and navetsea-tan.

@lungpaul: thanks!!

all I can find for batman other than you have is for sims2 but I have found a batmobile for sims3

The top and bottom are nice. I use the top but with some animations I got a seam in the middle of the sim. I don't know if it was a weighting issue and I wasn't the only one to get it so I just use the top. For skins that don't have a vagina added that I want to use, I manually add it photoshop. The most tedious part was cutting it out, and I just saved the cutout vagina dds file and just add the layer when needed.

The seam between top and bottom is... Unfixable. It's because of the 'imperfect' export import Milkshape plug in. There's a bit of shift. Most, if not all mesh created or modified with Milkshape have that problem. But it only visible with nude mesh that required a perfect joint snap between top and bottom.

Bestiality animator/animations for Kinky World. Seriously we need a animator for them.

I remember someone is working on it here.

I'm still waiting his upload. :)

The new XML for KinkyWorld is already here... I wonder if it already support for bestiality? I haven't playing TS3 and KinkyWorld lately after my old laptop broken.

Bestiality animator/animations for Kinky World. Seriously we need a animator for them.

The new XML for KinkyWorld is already here... I wonder if it already support for bestiality? I haven't playing TS3 and KinkyWorld lately after my old laptop broken.

all that's available at the moment is the dogsex done by Oniki at the moment and I don't think there is enough demand for more plus I don't think that the main animators are really into that style but I might be wrong you need to ask them

all that's available at the moment is the dogsex done by Oniki at the moment and I don't think there is enough demand for more plus I don't think that the main animators are really into that style but I might be wrong you need to ask them

I don't want to speak for him but based on past requests by people I can almost guarantee Amra isn't going to do it but you never know unless you ask.

Is there a good hair that can be worn long without being behind the shoulders or ponytailed that won't clip thru the shoulders or breasts? I'm kinda getting weary of making my females with smaller breasts with long hairstyles and you kinda get tired of ponytails all the time so they don't clip thru.

Here's an example....

post-505731-0-49426700-1436098936_thumb.jpg

I love her hair but when I use an animation it clips thru her shoulder. Am I asking too much?...ROFL.. :lol:

Or it is what it is because when most hairs were created and retextured we didn't have the breast mods and animations we have now and most Sims 3 CC creators have moved on?

Amra and Lady already said quite well "Nope!". So unless someone else is lurking about, zoophilia is neglected. Which is sad really seeing how the other games have more love towards creatures but TS3 can't find it.

It's running rampart in Skyrim, especially once Daiemonic and Stevierage got there animated vagina mods up. Beastiality animations not really my thing, for my tastes the dog is pushing it but I play my game my way with the dog deactivated and don't judge.

Harley Quinn outfit and or Sim?

boots and heels that can be worn under sleepwear? I hate how they restrict clothes to each category.

I can't help you with Harley Quinn but the boots and heels I can.

1)Download S3PE and install

2)Open heels or boots package file with it(won't work on Simpacks)

3)You will see a line with CASP in it, highlight that line and click grid at the bottom of the software

4) A window will popup, navigate to Category, scroll down and Sleepwear will probably be set to false, change to true. You can also do it for naked if you want high heels for naked outfit as well since you're in there.

5)After changing what you want to true hit the commit button.

6)Save over existing package file and now all your heels or boots will be in sleepwear, the onl;y drawback is you must do this for everyone you want I don't know of a batch option.

I do this with alot of CC and it's a pet peeve of mine when people make tattoos but don't add the naked option... :@