It's my first time trying to use UUNP. Which mod(s) should I download for HDT capable vanilla armor replacers? Not skimpy or sexualized versions, if possible. 

UUNP doesn't have a released, full vanilla replacer just yet. What you can try however is using any of the regular UNP vanilla replacers. That means you won't have any sliders, but at least you don't have to use the vanilla meshes.

It's my first time trying to use UUNP. Which mod(s) should I download for HDT capable vanilla armor replacers? Not skimpy or sexualized versions, if possible. 

I use http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1089-psvac-pregnancy-scalable-vanilla-armor-and-clothing-meshes-node-scaling-tbbp/it doesn't have breast bouncing on metal armors (nor butt), but does use node scaling so your armors will scale with you. Lighter armors and clothes do bounce as well.

I started getting a message that says: Can't read inflate stream:unexpected EOF in underlying stream. Everything is working fine but I have no idea what that means.

You mean in BS/OS? Or are you talking about something else entirely?

It happens with both. When I load it to outfit studio and when I preview it on bodyslide. It's only happened with Caliente's Vanilla Outfit meshes though.

I started getting a message that says: Can't read inflate stream:unexpected EOF in underlying stream. Everything is working fine but I have no idea what that means.

It happens with both. When I load it to outfit studio and when I preview it on bodyslide. It's only happened with Caliente's Vanilla Outfit meshes though.

You using the latest version? The error message appears because it's trying to load a texture from the vanilla BSA but fails to.

You using the latest version? The error message appears because it's trying to load a texture from the vanilla BSA but fails to.

Yeah I used the latest version. I still get textures in game though.

Could anyone please tell me what causes converted armors/clothings mesh to disappear when you equip them in game? I had this issue when I converted the DragonLily clothing where the armlets keep disappearing, had it when I converted Aradia Lingerie Dress where the top/bra kept disappearing when I equip it, and also this issue was prevalent in here:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62469/?

Converted and tested, let me know if you see any mistakes since this is the first thing I ever did with OS.

attachicon.gifUUNP Sexy Demon Hunter.7z

Where the belt in his converted armor always disappears when equipped. If anyone can tell me what causes this and how to fix it I would be eternally grateful

EDIT: Nevermind, just found out this was more of an .esp issue then the conversion themselves. For example, when I use Koffman's Sexy Demon Hunter .esp fix that I got from this thread, http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43515-kofmans-cccp-for-bodyslide-2/, and used it with the UUNP Sexy Demon Hunter the belt shows up perfectly.

Could anyone please tell me what causes converted armors/clothings mesh to disappear when you equip them in game? I had this issue when I converted the DragonLily clothing where the armlets keep disappearing, had it when I converted Aradia Lingerie Dress where the top/bra kept disappearing when I equip it, and also this issue was prevalent in here:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62469/?

Converted and tested, let me know if you see any mistakes since this is the first thing I ever did with OS.

attachicon.gifUUNP Sexy Demon Hunter.7z

Where the belt in his converted armor always disappears when equipped. If anyone can tell me what causes this and how to fix it I would be eternally grateful

Usually missing meshes. The game tries to find the meshes only to have it missing so it renders it as invisible. Check that the armour doesn't have separate pieces which need to be batch built. Otherwise, check the originals and see if you need to add the missing meshes in.

Please don't beat me up for asking as I'm a bodyslide noob. I figured out how to make the body fine(small victories). When you guys do your uunp outfits are they built with batch build or do you have to go to outfit studio for each one so there is no clipping? Thanks for your time and if you guys want to link to a good tutorial instead of explaining that fine.

Please don't beat me up for asking as I'm a bodyslide noob. I figured out how to make the body fine(small victories). When you guys do your uunp outfits are they built with batch build or do you have to go to outfit studio for each one so there is no clipping? Thanks for your time and if you guys want to link to a good tutorial instead of explaining that fine.

Well, you can only use UUNP conversions to have UUNP sliders, so you just install those and build or batch build them in BodySlide. If it was well made, then there shouldn't be (much) clipping. If you want to make your own UUNP conversions, you will need Outfit Studio (see guides on Nex and LL).

Yeah I used the latest version. I still get textures in game though.

Hope you're still available for this one. Do you use a certain mod that replaces vanilla outfit textures and comes in a BSA? Do you use the High Res DLC or not? Is it a Skyrim, Dawnguard or Dragonborn armor? Or all of them?

asking the above, unbelievably ignorant question,  was the first, very worrying,  thing I did today.

the second one has just cost me £145 . I put unleaded fuel in my diesel car.

something I have ridiculed others for doing, many many many times over the years. the wheel turns, as they say.

thank you andrenew for pointing me in the right direction regarding this mod.. Bodyslide and Project unified UNP are now installed and working correctly. unlike my brain.

I just thought I would ask if I need to do anything else apart from double clicking and choosing set up options when installing bodyslide? the video guide linked above is outdated. I know this because when I downloaded the mod and double clicked on it, it installed automatically.  I chose the uunp options in set up and it completed. is that right? I installed project unified unp manually but when I tried to build a body, I only could choose from cbbe bodies. I went to bodlslide via the mod's drop down and opened it in explorer. I couldn't find uunp in the list.   I'm  stumped.  advice please?

I just thought I would ask if I need to do anything else apart from double clicking and choosing set up options when installing bodyslide? the video guide linked above is outdated. I know this because when I downloaded the mod and double clicked on it, it installed automatically.  I chose the uunp options in set up and it completed. is that right? I installed project unified unp manually but when I tried to build a body, I only could choose from cbbe bodies. I went to bodlslide via the mod's drop down and opened it in explorer. I couldn't find uunp in the list.   I'm  stumped.  advice please?

install requirement for UUNP in main page and check your bodyslide file tree CalienteTool-Bodyslide-shape data in MO it should have UnifiedUNP if you install correctly. Don't forget to run Bodyslide.exe as administrator if you use MO to run bodyslide.

Does anyone else get similar results in the hip area? The left hip looks especially bad. Using v2.7f

First pic = weight 0, second pic = weight 100. See the blue circle.

UUNP - UNP

post-8195-0-23876300-1441135670_thumb.jpgpost-8195-0-32764600-1441135379_thumb.jpg

UUNP HDT - UNPB

post-8195-0-86357800-1441135424_thumb.jpgpost-8195-0-52658500-1441135455_thumb.jpg

UUNP Special - Dream Girl

post-8195-0-99378900-1441135489_thumb.jpgpost-8195-0-34511900-1441135503_thumb.jpg

Bodies built with CBBE HDT don't have a problem in this area. For reference, here is standard Dream Girl:

post-8195-0-22396100-1441136065_thumb.jpgpost-8195-0-48756200-1441136083_thumb.jpg

Here's the pose to test. It's not even an extreme pose:

mt_idle.7z

I'm building the UUNP Special body out of Bodyslide 2.7g and it's glitching out Racemenu overlays again. It's not actually making them disappear, it's applying them only to the labia/vagina. (Tested with a solid color full body overlay)

Building UUNP HDT instead results in no problems. I saw that there had been an issue a few months ago with this, but as far as I could see it was fixed within the Nexus download. Is this something Nifscope can deal with?

Thanks!

I'm building the UUNP Special body out of Bodyslide 2.7g and it's glitching out Racemenu overlays again. It's not actually making them disappear, it's applying them only to the labia/vagina. (Tested with a solid color full body overlay)

Building UUNP HDT instead results in no problems. I saw that there had been an issue a few months ago with this, but as far as I could see it was fixed within the Nexus download. Is this something Nifscope can deal with?

Thanks!

The problem definitely doesn't exist in the latest Nexus download. The shape order is correct for RaceMenu in the UUNP Special meshes. Are you sure there are no left overs in your game and/or BodySlide folders from older versions of anything?

Does anyone else get similar results in the hip area? The left hip looks especially bad. Using v2.7f

First pic = weight 0, second pic = weight 100. See the blue circle.

UUNP - UNP

attachicon.gifuunp_unp_0.jpgattachicon.gifuunp_unp_1.jpg

UUNP HDT - UNPB

attachicon.gifuunpHdt_unpb_0.jpgattachicon.gifuunpHdt_unpb_1.jpg

UUNP Special - Dream Girl

attachicon.gifuunpSpecial_dg_0.jpgattachicon.gifuunpSpecial_dg_1.jpg

Bodies built with CBBE HDT don't have a problem in this area. For reference, here is standard Dream Girl:

attachicon.gifdg_0.jpgattachicon.gifdg_1.jpg

Here's the pose to test. It's not even an extreme pose:

attachicon.gifmt_idle.7z

The pose might not look extreme, but it definitely is in terms of the spine and thigh weights, because the top end of the thighs are pushed into the upper body.

Skyrim has a limit of 4 weights per vertex, and Dream Girl doesn't have belly weights. I more or less had to do it this way in order to keep the limit of 4. Maybe there's something I can do to move around some of the weights, but I think all that will result in is either a less smooth belly or less smooth thighs.

Thanks!

The problem definitely doesn't exist in the latest Nexus download. The shape order is correct for RaceMenu in the UUNP Special meshes. Are you sure there are no left overs in your game and/or BodySlide folders from older versions of anything?

It's a clean Skyrim, NMM forgot all my settings and I was maxed out on esps so I just took the opportunity to clean house and rebuild from scratch. This is also the first time I've installed Bodyslide.

Not doing any screen archery right now so I can live without that particular feature if it's not a simple fix. Maybe I'll track it down later, for now I just want to play with my new GPU. :)

Thank you for the quick answer!

Well, you can only use UUNP conversions to have UUNP sliders, so you just install those and build or batch build them in BodySlide. If it was well made, then there shouldn't be (much) clipping. If you want to make your own UUNP conversions, you will need Outfit Studio (see guides on Nex and LL).

Thanks so much for your patience, I'm so late to this project but since Gameplayer made Devious Devices for this I'm trying to figure all this out. Just one more question and I'm looking to try and find an answer as well. Do you need to use the UUNP Heel Angle? I know this isn't  a devious thread but when slave boots are attached my character can't walk or move. Or is this an HDT issue which should be asked somewhere else. Thanks again.

Edit: Nevermind, I figured it out.