I use MO and Bodyslide and it works fine. I have an MO profile just for BodySlide. I do all of my conversions there and I BodySlide armors there. Then I create a "mod" from OverWrite and voila!

Remember to add BodySlide as an executable from the Data tab on the right, and not from the "normal" menu for adding executables. I don't know the technical reasons why, but that's what works for me. I've never had an issue with MO's virtual directory not working with BodySlide.

How do I use the UUNP Heel Angle preset for Outfit Studio? 

This post: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/51213-heels-for-uunp/?do=findComment&comment=1293262

My understanding is that it's for fixing shoe seams in HDT High Heels.  I tried it with s666's real shes pack: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/47526-shoes-pack-for-skyrim/

1. Open OS

2. Load project UUNP Heel Angle

3. Load outfit: the nif file from the shoes pack

4. Export nif

5. Repack the nif back into the mod

The heels still have seams.  I am sure I missed something or did something wrong.

Thanks

yeah, I noticed this and I also reported here  :D

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16350-bodyslide-armor-and-clothes-list-v2/?p=1313353

I was just waiting for this conversion to switch for CBBE HDT --> UUNP special.

I'm just hesitant on the deformation of the body.

CBBE HDT seems to be better shaped to support an high deformation of the breast and belly..

(I use a lot of mod that modify netimmerse/ninode value, like horrmones, milk mod economy, soulgem oven 2...)

worth it or is it better to wait?

thanks!

S.

yeah, I noticed this and I also reported here  :D

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16350-bodyslide-armor-and-clothes-list-v2/?p=1313353

I was just waiting for this conversion to switch for CBBE HDT --> UUNP special.

I'm just hesitant on the deformation of the body.

CBBE HDT seems to be better shaped to support an high deformation of the breast and belly..

(I use a lot of mod that modify netimmerse/ninode value, like horrmones, milk mod economy, soulgem oven 2...)

worth it or is it better to wait?

thanks!

S.

The breast scaling of UUNP is phenomenal, but I couldn't quite get the belly right for all of its morphs. The problem is, the base shape is CBBE, and a lot of morphs are UNP. I can't make it look right for all of them, so the CBBE one might be rounder at times.

Hi Guys, i wish i could post a pic to show because its hard to explain - but i can't seem to get the vagina to work. when she lays down it stretches out of the body. when shes standing up its in place but it still has a strange appearance. the rest of the body works fine too - hair breasts but - Any ideas?

Try this post here from Stevierage's animated vagina thread by Asrienda. You'll need nifskope on your computer. I've never done fingers or the creatures. Try adding stringextradata to SOS and stringextradata to the required nifs. Also if you use custom races such as Temptress, Lunari,etc you have to manually copy the nifs to their respective folders once you edit them.This should probably clear up the raging vagina problem, it's not flawless but it will happen alot less and make sure you haven't overwritten the Groovtama skeleton....http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43159-sevenbase-hdt-vagina/?p=1183024

Hey, so I've been trying my hand with switching to UUNP and I just want to make sure I have things straight.  I use HDT, but I don't want to do my own armor conversions because I don't want to mess with HDT painting, so I'm just using the conversion settings people have given me.  

So correct me if I'm wrong:

1. First, I make my own body shape in BodySlide.  I've generally been using UNP HDT as a base and adjusting the hips/breasts/etc sliders to the base sizes I want for each weight.

2. Then I build the body, hands, and feet.  I save the preset as "MyBody" or whatever.

3. I download UUNP armor conversion sliders, as well as the original armors themselves.  I go into Outfit Studio.  I hit "load project" to load some armor.  I hit "load Slider Preset" and select "MyBody".  I save the file.  I do this over and over and over again to make sure all the armors fit "MyBody" and so I can save them.

4. I go back to BodySlide.  I do a batch conversion, which as I understand it, goes through all the armors I select and modifies them to fit "MyBody."

5. I go back to Mod Organizer, and do a "Create Mod" on the output folder, and call it something like "MyBody Armor Collection."

Do I have that right?

More questions:

a. How do I set "MyBody" as the reference body, so that I can adjust the armor mesh if needed on that body?  I always end up having to adjust it on the "base" body and then keep reloading "MyBody" to see if it worked or not.

b. Do I have to "export" these armor files from Outfit Studio, or is saving them there simply enough?

c. Do I have to do anything else in Mod Organizer?  Can I uncheck/delete the original armor mods and just use the exports from the Overwrite folder?  Or do I need the originals still?

d. Can I use the Merge Plugins tool to put all of the BodySlide output into one mod?  I'm already running a ton of mods and I don't have the room for a bunch of additional armor mods.

e. Let's say I want to keep around some of my UNPB or UNPCM armors.  If I wear them in game, I assume my character will simply change proportions to fit the armor because it matches the body the armor was made for?  Other than being jarring, it shouldn't have any affect on the game, right?

I'll probably look into doing some actual armor conversions eventually so I can provide UUNP conversion sliders of my own, but I want to make sure I understand this part first.  I also want to actually play the game a little :P

Thanks in advance!

I can't extract the UUNP remodeled armors thru MO. Had the same problem also using the cbbe and sevenbase variants of this replacer. Alway ends with "extracting failed." I can't even unzip it to my computer, I get "operation failed" every time. This is the only mod I've used that has had this problem. Any suggestions?

Hey, so I've been trying my hand with switching to UUNP and I just want to make sure I have things straight.  I use HDT, but I don't want to do my own armor conversions because I don't want to mess with HDT painting, so I'm just using the conversion settings people have given me.  

1. First, I make my own body shape in BodySlide.  I've generally been using UNP HDT as a base and adjusting the hips/breasts/etc sliders to the base sizes I want for each weight.

2. Then I build the body, hands, and feet.  I save the preset as "MyBody" or whatever.

3. I download UUNP armor conversion sliders, as well as the original armors themselves.  I go into Outfit Studio.  I hit "load project" to load some armor.  I hit "load Slider Preset" and select "MyBody".  I save the file.  I do this over and over and over again to make sure all the armors fit "MyBody" and so I can save them.

4. I go back to BodySlide.  I do a batch conversion, which as I understand it, goes through all the armors I select and modifies them to fit "MyBody."

5. I go back to Mod Organizer, and do a "Create Mod" on the output folder, and call it something like "MyBody Armor Collection."

Do I have that right?

More questions:

a. How do I set "MyBody" as the reference body, so that I can adjust the armor mesh if needed on that body?  I always end up having to adjust it on the "base" body and then keep reloading "MyBody" to see if it worked or not.

b. Do I have to "export" these armor files from Outfit Studio, or is saving them there simply enough?

c. Do I have to do anything else in Mod Organizer?  Can I uncheck/delete the original armor mods and just use the exports from the Overwrite folder?  Or do I need the originals still?

d. Can I use the Merge Plugins tool to put all of the BodySlide output into one mod?  I'm already running a ton of mods and I don't have the room for a bunch of additional armor mods.

e. Let's say I want to keep around some of my UNPB or UNPCM armors.  If I wear them in game, I assume my character will simply change proportions to fit the armor because it matches the body the armor was made for?  Other than being jarring, it shouldn't have any affect on the game, right?

I'll probably look into doing some actual armor conversions eventually so I can provide UUNP conversion sliders of my own, but I want to make sure I understand this part first.  I also want to actually play the game a little :P

Thanks in advance!

If you download a UUNP BodySlide set, you don't have to go into Outfit Studio at all. You just use BodySlide. Dropdown to choose groups. Choose the group that contains the BodySlide outfit you want to use. If the creator of a BodySlide set didn't make a SliderGroups file, then just select "unassigned" and your outfit should show up in the outfit dropdown (to the left of the groups dropdown). Below the outfit dropdown is your presets. Choose your preset. Click "Build".  Done.

You only go into Outfit Studio to do conversions mostly. If just using premade slider seets then just BodySlide is all you use.

I can't extract the UUNP remodeled armors thru MO. Had the same problem also using the cbbe and sevenbase variants of this replacer. Alway ends with "extracting failed." I can't even unzip it to my computer, I get "operation failed" every time. This is the only mod I've used that has had this problem. Any suggestions?

Using the new set by GamePlayer? Or that other set that's been around for a while?

Do I have that right?

More questions:

Thanks in advance!

If you download a UUNP BodySlide set, you don't have to go into Outfit Studio at all. You just use BodySlide. Dropdown to choose groups. Choose the group that contains the BodySlide outfit you want to use. If the creator of a BodySlide set didn't make a SliderGroups file, then just select "unassigned" and your outfit should show up in the outfit dropdown (to the left of the groups dropdown). Below the outfit dropdown is your presets. Choose your preset. Click "Build".  Done.

You only go into Outfit Studio to do conversions mostly. If just using premade slider seets then just BodySlide is all you use.

Awesome, I was hoping that was the case!  That makes it a lot faster to use all the available UUNP slider sets out there.

anybody have comments on my other questions?  :)

Do I have that right?

More questions:

Thanks in advance!

Awesome, I was hoping that was the case!  That makes it a lot faster to use all the available UUNP slider sets out there.

anybody have comments on my other questions?   :)

Also, if you have Racemenu you might want to grab the UUNP morph plugin. That way instead of building all your armors on a custom preset, you can build them all on the "zeroed sliders" preset and choose/modify your favorite body in game through the race menu. If you ever want to try something different, you only need to adjust the racemenu sliders instead of going back and rebuilding everything in body slide.

Do I have that right?

More questions:

Thanks in advance!

anybody have comments on my other questions?   :)

Also, if you have Racemenu you might want to grab the UUNP morph plugin. That way instead of building all your armors on a custom preset, you can build them all on the "zeroed sliders" preset and choose/modify your favorite body in game through the race menu. If you ever want to try something different, you only need to adjust the racemenu sliders instead of going back and rebuilding everything in body slide.

Oh damn, that's cool!  I do have RaceMenu.  

So I would just do a batch on the zeroed sliders preset for every armor AND export the custom body so that I'm using the "zeroed sliders" body, and then everything morphs from the RaceMenu.... very cool.  I may have to try that if I like how the zeroed sliders set looks for NPCs.

So I would just do a batch on the zeroed sliders preset for every armor AND export the custom body so that I'm using the "zeroed sliders" body, and then everything morphs from the RaceMenu.... very cool.  I may have to try that if I like how the zeroed sliders set looks for NPCs.

Well you can also use the UUNP morphs to adjust your character in game even if you don't have the zeroed sliders, but you might not get "true" body results that way. If you build on UNP and use the morphs to look like 7base, you will end up with some kind of combination of the two. It might be possible to set the UNP slider to negative and the 7base slider to positive to get true 7base, but I'm not sure. Anyway, you might not care about getting the body to actually look like one of the premade bodies, as long as it looks good. I certainly don't.

Using the new set by GamePlayer? Or that other set that's been around for a while?

It's that new one posted on the beginning of the page. Also I've got 300 gigs of space left on my HD so I don't think that's the issue either

It's that new one posted on the beginning of the page. Also I've got 300 gigs of space left on my HD so I don't think that's the issue either

OK, well I can tell you that the CT77 remake by GameFever (GamePlayer here on LL) does work. My GUESS is that you got a borked download from Nexus, OR.. you have your unarchiving software misconfigured..... or something.

I'm using Mod Organizer and 7zip and it extracts just fine if I open it to extract. It INSTALLS fine in MO as it can extract it. Look at your versions of various things. For what it's worth.... WinZip was choking on more and more archives, so I ditched it in favor of 7zip and all of my archive/unarchive problems went away.

Well you can also use the UUNP morphs to adjust your character in game even if you don't have the zeroed sliders, but you might not get "true" body results that way. If you build on UNP and use the morphs to look like 7base, you will end up with some kind of combination of the two. It might be possible to set the UNP slider to negative and the 7base slider to positive to get true 7base, but I'm not sure. Anyway, you might not care about getting the body to actually look like one of the premade bodies, as long as it looks good. I certainly don't.

Yeah, I'm not particularly concerned with getting it to look like a premade.  The custom body I made earlier focused on big hips and stuff.  Definitely not trying to match 7B or something or I'd just use that body type.

I updated the Remodeled Armor UUNP.

• Added FOMod installer back. 
  • Added standalone outfit support. 
  • Added all of the zaps back. 
  • Added meshes for the elder back, so that they're not invisible anymore. 
  • Removed all pre-built NIF files except for the ground objects (_go.nif). 
  • Renamed "UUNP Feet and "UUNP Hands" back to "Feet" and "Hands". 
  • Removed CT77 Body and CT77 Feet. 
  • Cleaned up unnecessary files.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69562/