Absolutely awesome :)

Next up we need a tri-mesh body&outfit system for females, so we can define 3 shapes instead of just 2. Like femalebody_0 / 1 / 2.nif ;)

Just imagine you could have skinny, sporty AND chubby in the same body replacer.

Talking about NPCs of course, assuming that the bodymorph system only works on the player?

It works for any NPC, but not something like "all NPCs at once". Has to be done through NiOverride scripts.

i think blabba work or somethink like this for CITRUS body 

I've seen a mod that applies fitness normal maps via weight. It'd be neat if someone could separate that from weight and have both a weight and fitness setting, one controlling the scaling of the body, and then a fitness one controlling which normal map was applied. (Actually looks like guk, up above might be the one I'm speaking of)

Think SAM does that trimorph thing as it has 3 body types in one.

Lots of possibilities, I really like the whole idea of a wide range of body shapes for npcs. More realistic. 

Awesome work guys.

EDIT

Loaded up and gave the new 1.10p version a try.

Loaded up a 7B Natural and I'm getting a few weird issues. There's still the occasional spikey vertex, not a real big deal to me.

I am getting the issue someone else mentioned. On the right side of the upper labia, it's jutting up and to the right, it's almost like her cooter thinks it's Stallone or something. 

The other weird issue is the breasts. I tested three animations, Leito's reverse cowgirl, it's real noticeable, it's like anything in front of the breasts become invisible.  View from the front, everything looks fine, move cam around to the side and it looks like the breast is clipping through the arm, but it can't be as it's located behind it. Her hair does this as well as it hangs down over a breast normally. If you zoom in, once you're really close the issue goes away. 
Never seen it before.

I can try to get some images tomorrow if someone would like, I gots to get to bed at the moment.

Great work guys.

WIP of UUNP morphs in-game in RaceMenu (works for CBBE and all armors as well).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Eeu0rfKu3w

Try to be patient, there's still a few things to be done before I can release the BodySlide update. :P

(RaceMenu update, CBBE update, UUNP Underwear)

is Wonderful..! :o

I cry my heart that is only for Race Menu.., all my skyrim characters are made with ECE :(

ECE has recently been updated from 1.2 to v1.4, then the ECE Author is still active, ask him if duties could add support for a new ECE version compatible with Project Unified slide, it would be possible to make a new ECE version compatible UUNP bodyslide, the ECE author could do it, with your help ?

WIP of UUNP morphs in-game in RaceMenu (works for CBBE and all armors as well).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Eeu0rfKu3w

Try to be patient, there's still a few things to be done before I can release the BodySlide update. :P

(RaceMenu update, CBBE update, UUNP Underwear)

I cry my heart that is only for Race Menu.., all my skyrim characters are made with ECE :(

ECE has recently been updated from 1.2 to v1.4, then the ECE Author is still active, ask him if duties could add support for a new ECE version compatible with Project Unified slide, it would be possible to make a new ECE version compatible UUNP bodyslide, the ECE author could do it, with your help ?

That would most likely require recoding half of ECE and I'm not fond of the way ECE does things internally either, so nothing from my side, sorry.

noticed something weird with special:

UUNP HDT
post-89553-0-07326600-1426462259_thumb.jpg

UUNP Special

post-89553-0-92444200-1426462450_thumb.jpgpost-89553-0-30677300-1426462750_thumb.jpg

As you can see in  the second screenshot, the piercing is actually there, it's just not rendered in the first pic/right boob.

Everything is identical (loaded mods, xmls used etc.) apart from the body mesh.

Also noticed the opposite, at a certain angle the boob was rendered thru an object that was actually supposed to block the view on it, something is going on here...

UUNP HDT

attachicon.gifenb 2015_03_16 00_26_18_22.jpg

UUNP Special

attachicon.gifenb 2015_03_16 00_24_12_13.jpgattachicon.gifenb 2015_03_16 00_24_07_24.jpg

As you can see in  the second screenshot, the piercing is actually there, it's just not rendered in the first pic/right boob.

Also noticed the opposite, at a certain angle the boob was rendered thru an object that was actually supposed to block the view on it, something is going on here...

I got the same problem, I dont think I noticed it with the previous version

It is like with my weapon positions, you can code it in, it is just a lot more work, in RM such stuff for one slider is like 5 more lines in one script, for ECE you have to add code in multiple files and the ini files, which tend to conflict with stuff like ECEE or More Sliders for ECE, and is just painful and how much I know ECE users don't read, it will be often "why do sliders not appear/vanish/all my sliders has gone".

I grabbed some images for you guys.

post-282734-0-87844600-1426492029_thumb.jpg

This is using the Special body, shows the odd breast clipping, from the front, everything lines up fine. 

Again closer.

post-282734-0-81384300-1426492030_thumb.jpg

Then here we have another follower using the regular HDT body, no weird boobclipage

post-282734-0-46534200-1426492031_thumb.jpg

I also grabbed a close up of the odd labia thingy.

post-282734-0-46580800-1426492032_thumb.jpg

UUNP HDT

attachicon.gifenb 2015_03_16 00_26_18_22.jpg

UUNP Special

attachicon.gifenb 2015_03_16 00_24_12_13.jpgattachicon.gifenb 2015_03_16 00_24_07_24.jpg

Noticed the shadow bug here as well.

Mind if I ask about the piercing mod? The only one I know about is CBBE.

The shadow bug thing can be due to the export of the nif from 3DS or maybe bodyslide.

Try rebuilding the body.

The deformed vagina can the weight paints not getting transferred properly.

Again try rebuilding the body or if you know how to use Outfit Studio you can try to transfer the weight and vagina mesh from the body in my mod to your built body.

ps. can also be a problem with unp-0 (0% weight), noticed the 0% unp/b body moves/changes shape at that weight around the vagina area, while 7B remains the same at either end of the weight slider.

you need to modify the Bodyslide config.xml, theres a block defining OS references or yo can just load the unified.xml from slider sets.

//edit: like so:

<!-- Reference templates are short cuts to loading a slider set as a reference in Outfit Studio -->
<ReferenceTemplates>
    <Template sourcefile="SliderSets\UnifiedUNP.xml" set="Unified UNP HDT">Unified UNP HDT</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="SliderSets\UnifiedUNP.xml" set="Unified UNP HDT">Unified UNP Special</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="SliderSets\UnifiedUNP.xml" set="Unified UNP">Unified UNP</Template>
</ReferenceTemplates>

Guys, help me please. How can I set an UUNP reference body in Outfit studio? When I start a new project, there isn't any UUNP references in the dropdown menu, only the regular CBBE ones. I use BS 2.2d and the Outfit Studio which came with it.

you need to modify the Bodyslide config.xml, theres a block defining OS references or yo can just load the unified.xml from slider sets.

This is in my next version of BodySlide which isn't out yet. If you don't want to edit the Config.xml, you can just select the Unified UNP.xml files in the SliderSets folder of BodySlide manually in the Load Reference dialog.

EDIT: Anything vagina related is for BringTheNoise (or someone else if he/she wants to step in) to fix, as I don't use HDT+ or Special myself.

I will take a look at the other issues with Special, though.

I was a ECE fan boy too. But then I found this on the nexus...

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61336/?

Makes the transition from ECE to RM very very easy. And you have to do only it once (if you have multiple profiles like with Mod Overhaul). Once you save you ECE preset as a RM preset, you can switch safely to RM once and for all...

ECE was very good, but if you want to keep updated with all the new stuffs coming out here, I think you need to pass on to RM.

The last update of UUNP [unified UNP v1.10p_150313] has introduced several bugs into the meshes. At 0 weight there is a huge neck gap which only disappears at 100 weight. The "special meshes" have introduced belly and butt flutter not seen in previous versions. When using UNPetite (+) versus "special", UNPetite armor that fits (+) does not  fit "special" at the same slider settings.

Hope this feedback is useful.

attachicon.gifbreastclip1.jpg

This is using the Special body, shows the odd breast clipping, from the front, everything lines up fine. 

Again closer.

attachicon.gifbreastclip2.jpg

Then here we have another follower using the regular HDT body, no weird boobclipage

attachicon.gifbreastclip3.jpg

attachicon.gifcooter1.jpg

Yes.. :-/  now I have the same Breast clipping "overlap" on new UNNP Special body (skinny preset, weight 0)

Ps: another oddity.. now I have two UUNP Special "identical names" in the bodies list, I do not understand why ?

The last update of UUNP [unified UNP v1.10p_150313] has introduced several bugs into the meshes. At 0 weight there is a huge neck gap which only disappears at 100 weight. The "special meshes" have introduced belly and butt flutter not seen in previous versions. When using UNPetite (+) versus "special", UNPetite armor that fits (+) does not  fit "special" at the same slider settings.

Hope this feedback is useful.

The plus body uses different slider data than the others (regular, HDT, Special share the same). While they act the same and do the same, they might not be 100% accurately matching each other.

You don't want to convert armors to either HDT+ or Special anyway, unless it's some 80%-nude/fetish outfit that could make good use of a 3D vagina.

I'm in the process of fixing some bugs for Special, but I'm not sure if e.g. the fluttering is related to the body mesh itself.

About the neck gap. There is no such thing like that for me. If you previously made your own preset, you will have to redo it or manually remove the entry of the "Neck" slider from the XML file. The way neck seams work in UUNP has changed (see my 1.10p update post).

attachicon.gifbreastclip1.jpg

Again closer.

attachicon.gifbreastclip2.jpg

attachicon.gifbreastclip3.jpg

attachicon.gifcooter1.jpg

Yes.. :-/  now I have the same Breast clipping "overlap" on new UNNP Special (skinny preset, weight 0)

Ps: another oddity.. now I have two UUNP Special "identical names" in the bodies list, I do not understand why ?

I merged the slider set XML files. You have to delete all old versions of UUNP and UUNP Special (manually if you installed it manually).

1. I Put UUNP v1.10q on the Download page.

2. I Put UNPConvert on the Download page.

Things you should know.

UNPConvert will be part of the next release for Bodyslide and it originally started life as Project Converto.

If I remember correctly it has roughly 70 shapes in 1 nif file (I think it was put together before we added Seraphim to UUNP).

The way to use it is to load the xml file directly for the reference in Outfit Studio and choose which shape you are converting from (everything to CBBE/UUNP).

post-321913-0-94865900-1426657950_thumb.jpg

In the image I used UNPCM High as the example shape I wanted to convert from.

So I choose the "UNPCM High to CBBE" in the sliderset dropdown  after double clicking on the xml file (from the browse function).

Note: I usually place a copy of the UNPConvert.xml into the folder where the outfit/armor I'm converting is located (this makes browsing for the outfit and reference a lot easier).

I did put a very very primitive/basic usage instruction in the zip file with UNPConvert. For a more Detailed Instruction on how to use Outfit Studio to convert an armor look for Blabba's Tutorial (he does a better job then I ever could on explaining what to do).

That being said I'm head'n to bed...

Crack head instructions for building UUNP armors (oh this aught to be fun as fuck).

Note: right now I'm tired so you'll have to deal with me rambling.

1. Go get some Bodyslide 2 compatitble Armor conversions.

2. Install them in Bodyslide2

3. Start Up Body Slide, 3a - Start Up Outfit Studio

4. Load the UUNP.nif as an outfit (da fuk did u just say)... yeah as an OUTFIT.

5. Load the Bodyslide armor as and outfit and check the box "keep other shapes"

Note: This will end up with UUNP as the top mesh under outfit along with the armor mesh/meshes in the outfit.

6. Delete the CBBE body from the outfit (usually listed as mesh name "BaseShape" or some such shit).

6a: If the Bodyslide package was a TBBP or BBP set then delete the bones "NPC L Breast 1" and "NPC R Breast 1" (or maybe it is 01).

7. Export Current - Export Nif (give it a name).

The real fun begin's here bitchzzzzzz

8. Load UUNP HDT as a reference :blink:

9. Go to the Bone list (top left panel same area where the mesh list is located) and delete all of the bones minus: Breast, Butt, and Belly (should end up with 5 bones when you are done). :wacko:

10. Go back to the mesh list - just so you are showing it ;)

11. Load the nif file you created in step 7 (method in the madness madness in the method). <_<

12. Now, one at a time (starting with the UUNP mesh under outfit) right click the meshes and in the drop down choose "Copy Bone weights" - This adds the HDT bones from the reference to the mesh of the outfit (This method produces the least amount of hdt clipping in game go fucking figure).

13. After all of the meshes in the outfit have the bones copied into them, go to the top and click on the "Slider" button and then "Conform to all" (so close yet now you have to check shit)

14. Check each slider INDIVIDUALLY to make sure the body does not clip thru the armor. (RAGE da fuk thats like 120 sliders.... DAMNIT).

15. After verifying that the body does NOT clip thru the armor for EVERY SLIDER, then click on file and "Save Project As".... by now your are completely tired and want to shoot someone

16. Fill out all the information for the project and save.

Note for 16: You will need to know what the mesh name of the armor is and where it is located in the meshes folder as well as give it a valid name for bodyslide2 usage.

Now go fuck some shit up, I'm going to sleep (typed up at midnight on 3/13/2015 or is that 3/14/2015....fuk if I no)

Carloss32 all in one xml with all in one removed so it works with xmpse 2.0 and greater

attachicon.gifFemale HDT Bounce file.7z

For the love of fking god please make a fking video >_>.

Tried following steps and sliders are not appearing to adjust them.

Yes am a fking noob dam.