Book of UUNP

I've finished 44 Bodyslide Armor Chest Pieces.

ESP

contains

ArmorAA

Armor

ConstructionData>Forge and Temper Information

So whats left

Gloves, Boots, Leveled List, Bodyslot 32 Check on Meshes, MaleVersion Placeholder propagation to FolderPaths, and figure out which textures to package.

nice, *waits patiently with great anticipation*

and also can someone properly convert this

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2636-peropero-uunp-hdt-robes-replacer-conversion-standalone-set/

http://gomaperopero.tumblr.com/post/138404787475/peropero-magerobes-replacer-for-7b

i'm getting a bunch of clipping and the bones weren't done right either because the breasts and butt bounce through the robes but imo the best robes or robes replacer I've seen so far.

+1 this.

Book of UUNP Progress,

Created Sliders for,

3 Iron Boots

3 Iron Gloves

5 Steel Gloves

4 Steel Boots

4 Nerd Plate Gloves

4 Nerd Plate Boots

Included the following meshes

Gorgets and FaceMasks for the Iron, Steel, NerdPlate Material Types

ESP,

Has all the entries for Gloves, Boots, Gorgets, Facemasks...

Forge Data, Temper Data Links.

All based on vanilla values.

Enchantment Data Entries have been fully written for all 8 Banded Iron Armors.

All meshes will have male version meshes in BookofUUNP\Iron\M\Meshes for iron here if male

Similar for Steel and Nerd Plate.

The goal is to fully integrate the Volume of Work into the game.

I don't want you to avoid opening those Deviously Cursed Treasure Chests,.....Oh no you might miss out on some smexy enchanted armor....Not some Lame plain Iron Armor but a mashup that you would consider using for a long while.

post-79263-0-60705500-1464662215_thumb.jpg

post-79263-0-64307100-1464683872_thumb.jpg

Book of UUNP Progress,

Created Sliders for,

3 Iron Boots

3 Iron Gloves

5 Steel Gloves

4 Steel Boots

4 Nerd Plate Gloves

4 Nerd Plate Boots

Included the following meshes

Gorgets and FaceMasks for the Iron, Steel, NerdPlate Material Types

ESP,

Has all the entries for Gloves, Boots, Gorgets, Facemasks...

Forge Data, Temper Data Links.

All based on vanilla values.

Enchantment Data Entries have been fully written for all 8 Banded Iron Armors.

All meshes will have male version meshes in BookofUUNP\Iron\M\Meshes for iron here if male

Similar for Steel and Nerd Plate.

The goal is to fully integrate the Volume of Work into the game.

I don't want you to avoid opening those Deviously Cursed Treasure Chests,.....Oh no you might miss out on some smexy enchanted armor....Not some Lame plain Iron Armor but a mashup that you would consider using for a long while.

Wouldn't it be easier to just use a tool like Perma Patcher to auto create enchanted variants?

Also, looks awesome so far. Can't wait for the finished result!

Well sorry but I had to just see if MXR would do a mod review with the KsHairdo's Breast Weighted hair haha.

So of course I have watched his show to keep up with the modding scene like so many others when Im away from Skyrim.

Anyway this is lame but I laugh anyway cause there it is in a Skyrim Reviewers load order haha almost one of the cool kids haha.

MXR plays mods from LoversLab confirmed.

Alright back to serious business gotta get the rest of the items in my pack entered with magical versions almost done with this part.

post-79263-0-38931700-1464736163_thumb.jpg

Perma Patcher, wouldn't that then make it a master of my file or be contingent on a specific load order>

Ah yea, mind skipped that part. Anyways, doing good work here :D

Oh hey if you or anyone knows of a way to streamline the enchantment objects I really need to know for the next mod.

Cause the next one is going to be a remix of bandit fur armors, hide, and leather.

That's going to be a whole lot of brute forcing the enchantments again ><

I'm going to take the same approach again and make standalone armors for those that well will function to help make it so that it doesn't appear like all the clothing came out of a factory.

I don't know about your games but uh Im certain that Alvor didn't go to Blacksmith College of Skyrim...And for some reason every single Heavy Iron Armor looks exactly the same ><

Not for long though...

Another vanilla replacer i would love to see in UUNP or split into pieces is NIghtsays original ultra skimpy armor http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/9546/?

I'm going to have to make use of that file for parts in a future mod thanks.

You may also like this replacer set which also includes clothes and a nice version of the barkeeper outfit.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11951/?

Perma Patcher, wouldn't that then make it a master of my file or be contingent on a specific load order>

Oh hey if you or anyone knows of a way to streamline the enchantment objects I really need to know for the next mod.

Cause the next one is going to be a remix of bandit fur armors, hide, and leather.

I'm going to take the same approach again and make standalone armors for those that well will function to help make it so that it doesn't appear like all the clothing came out of a factory.

I don't know about your games but uh Im certain that Alvor didn't go to Blacksmith College of Skyrim...And for some reason every single Heavy Iron Armor looks exactly the same ><

Not for long though...

Hey Gamefever/Gameplayer ... not sure how you like to be adressed...

You make UUNP conversions right?

Do you take requests by any chance? :s :s :s

Not for long though...

No I don't take requests.

Im building a massive mod that people don't seem to think that I would be able to make.

You could look above and read my posts about it, I've been covering it here for people to be informed cause well they wanted to know about it....

I do happen to look at stuff that would fit the theme of the mod Im building and Mazy already pointed out a nice open perm mod that I can use for parts in the next volume of work.

Man I don't know what to say uh

Sorry

But I don't want people to think that cause I have done the most bodyslide that is all that I am...Cause it was also an ends to a means of having a lot of parts to play with and assemble stuff.

My next mod takes full advantage of my mash-up's and my knowledge of how the Gamebyro leveled list system works.

Not for long though...

Im building a massive mod that people don't seem to think that I would be able to make.

You could look above and read my posts about it, I've been covering it here for people to be informed cause well they wanted to know about it....

I do happen to look at stuff that would fit the theme of the mod Im building and Mazy already pointed out a nice open perm mod that I can use for parts in the next volume of work.

Sorry

But I don't want people to think that cause I have done the most bodyslide that is all that I am...Cause it was also an ends to a means of having a lot of parts to play with and assemble stuff.

My next mod takes full advantage of my mash-up's and my knowledge of how the Gamebyro leveled list system works.

You can do whatever you want, It's gonna be awesome!

So whats my progress,

I have built all 1,800 Armor Object entries for the enchantments.

That's for 44 Chest Pieces, 23 Boots/Gloves, 6 helmets.

At this point it is a functioning mod that would be well......It would be a contender for being single largest compilation pack ever if uploaded right now.

A good chunk of the armors are mashup's but realize that most of the popular armors sets on Nexus are just re-purposed vanilla assets from Skyrim or Witcher.

So basically I have a lot of my own entries into the unique armor look arena for this compilation.

But now I'm either going to refine their looks some more see Im not sure if I want sets that are direct ports from Spice Gear or Remodeled Armors...Not sure about that...This thing is so freaking big now.

List of things to do to achieve the goal.

-GO Objects....Don't want nobody complaining that they cant determine which iron armor it is by looking in menu.  I didn't change the names....Iron Armor is Iron Armor not "insert Awesome Name Here" people would just say that's iron.

>Place the created GO meshes into my folder structure

-Get Male Version Meshes from SkyrimMeshes.BSA

->Place those in appropriate folders for male versions

More ESP work

-Enter GO object references for each item, Male and Female

-that means 1800 X 2 times

-Outfit List Creation (this is when I want a specific set of the gloves, boots, helmet, armor to appear in game)

-Iron List

-Steel List

-Plate List

->And ENCH List for each version so....If there is a list that calls on lesser enchantment of Health that list needs to have the correct armor.

Example

IronArmorHealthLesser <Vanilla also needs my version in that list.

There are also

-Vender Lists

-Loot Lists

-Bandit Lists

-Merc Lists

-and perhaps many more that need to be modified.

edit

But is it UUNP?

Yes

post-79263-0-68406800-1464802918_thumb.jpg

post-79263-0-55904100-1464802920_thumb.jpg

post-79263-0-45406700-1464802921_thumb.jpg

post-79263-0-08499200-1464802944_thumb.jpg

post-79263-0-00915500-1464809669_thumb.jpg

post-79263-0-28587000-1464825918_thumb.png

Hum... doesnt anyone have problems with df_t11 ?

seems like the original mod is kinda screwed since the gear appears "invisible" when i equip it.

Hum... doesnt anyone have problems with df_t11 ?

seems like the original mod is kinda screwed since the gear appears "invisible" when i equip it.

The panties are invisible for me. Hadn't tried that one yet. Gotta work for some though, so maybe someone knows the solution. I was unable to install the original mod for the BnS fit, got some error. I'll have to try that one again at some point. 

Not for long though...

Sorry

Nah that's cool buddy..

I have to thank you for your other conversions (namely the emfy cleric set)

It was worth asking anyway!