so this project isnt compatible with standart unp with HDT?

Standart, what is that some kind of stand with a t fetish?

It is compatible with UNP!

It outputs in UNP (and requires UNP skin textures).

It is compatible with HDT!

It requires XPMSE 2.14/2.2 for the Skeleton that incorporates the HDT system into the skeleton....so yes!

But it is much more then just a UNP HDT...

It is also Sevenbase, Bombshell, Top Model, Dream Girl, UNPB, and a wide range of bodies in HDT.

And it can also do older bone layouts like TBBP, and BBP as well as no bounce (which removes all the bouncing bones from the body).

But wait there is more (I feel like I'm giving an infomercial)...

There is the Plus version which gives you UN7B's naughty bits incorporated into the base body and can output to any UNP body type that is listed as a slider (this requires a UN7B body texture, which is just a modified UNP body texture).

On top of just being able to output to a UNP body type.

It can also tweak the body via the extra sliders to make something completely different/unique!

From the smallest (I think Top Model 0) to the largest (7B CH) and then add to them to make them smaller or larger...

And if you download now you also get:

Halo's High Poly Hands and Feet for any UNP body type that is listed in the package...

So Download now before the mod expires.... limited time no warranty, your money will not be refunded (but I didn't charge you anything anyway)...

Recap: UNP HDT... been there, done that... got the T-shirt and some other shit too...

Side note: editing that was kinda fun... lol

so this project isnt compatible with standart unp with HDT?

Standart, what is that some kind of stand with a t fetish?

It is compatible with UNP!

It outputs in UNP (and requires UNP skin textures).

It is compatible with HDT!

It requires XPMSE 2.14/2.2 for the Skeleton that incorporates the HDT system into the skeleton....so yes!

But it is much more then just a UNP HDT...

It is also Sevenbase, Bombshell, Top Model, Dream Girl, UNPB, and a wide range of bodies in HDT.

And it can also do older bone layouts like TBBP, and BBP as well as no bounce (which removes all the bouncing bones from the body).

But wait there is more (I feel like I'm giving an infomercial)...

There is the Plus version which gives you UN7B's naughty bits incorporated into the base body and can output to any UNP body type that is listed as a slider (this requires a UN7B body texture, which is just a modified UNP body texture).

On top of just being able to output to a UNP body type.

It can also tweak the body via the extra sliders to make something completely different/unique!

From the smallest (I think Top Model 0) to the largest (7B CH) and then add to them to make them smaller or larger...

And if you download now you also get:

Halo's High Poly Hands and Feet for any UNP body type that is listed in the package...

So Download now before the mod expires.... limited time no warranty, your money will not be refunded (but I didn't charge you anything anyway)...

Recap: UNP HDT... been there, done that... got the T-shirt and some other shit too...

Side note: editing that was kinda fun... lol

dats nice :)

were i can find some instruction and files for install HDT vagina atc, can you show me?

interesting how this mod will be work with estrus (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33102/?)

Drakoleon: what hand, feet and head meshes are you using?

btn2k3: did you remove the HDT Havok Path in the most recent base.nifs on purpose? (might trip up the less tech savy and generate a ton of "why don't my jigglies jiggle?!")

I tryed w lunari unb tbbp original first and then , 7bunp htd , 7bunpb htd, 7b htd w attached head havok and 7boppai ....tbbp and htd versions I attach my modded shehulk nifs i only added some breast weights on them

SheHulk.7z

it's supposed to be compatible with UNP hands, feet and heads. it's atm in alpha or early beta stage. expect the seams/gaps to dissapear.

Sure :) i used already some other sliders and i didn't have any issues .....only with UNPK hulk...and i need it so very much know  :) If anyone can help me with this i ll be much obliged Thanks 

I am having a problem with weight slider related neck gaps on some presets.  If weight is 100 everything looks fine, as I reduce the weight to 0 the neck gap appears and gets wider as the weight goes down.

The torso mesh around the neck does not seem to change.  The neck portion of the head mesh appears to be scaling/morphing smaller with the weight slider.

Is there a way to keep the head from morphing with weight slider?  Or can anyone point me in the right direction for a fix?

Thank you for your time.

Sauhm

it's supposed to be compatible with UNP hands, feet and heads. it's atm in alpha or early beta stage. expect the seams/gaps to dissapear.

Sure :) i used already some other sliders and i didn't have any issues .....only with UNPK hulk...and i need it so very much know   :) If anyone can help me with this i ll be much obliged Thanks 

She Hulk was one of the 2 monster Poly Bodies for UNP that I tried to build outputs for but when you are talking about an original body that is 30,000 vertices and trying to mimic it with a body that only has 6,850 vertices... well shit never works out right.

You would be best off using She Hulks original Body for the naked body, and using Unified to build armors from CBBE shaped armors to fit onto the She Hulk body when clothed.

The process would be tedious and a pain in the ass, but it's better then having no armors that come close to the SH shape.

So Base body use the original She Hulk.

Armors take cbbe body slide armors, strip the base shape out (the cbbe body) and then load unified, dup the body in (copy bone weights into the parts of the armor that would need it) and then output in a She Hulk Low and a She Hulk High.

The body would be close but it wouldn't be She Hulk (due to it only having roughly 1/5 the vertices/polys of the she hulk body).

It's not perfect, but should get you close enough.

The other extremely high poly body was UNPK (which has a neck issue on the plus body's low weight, but should be fine on the high weight).

post-321913-0-93725700-1418797889_thumb.jpg

I am having a problem with weight slider related neck gaps on some presets.  If weight is 100 everything looks fine, as I reduce the weight to 0 the neck gap appears and gets wider as the weight goes down.

The torso mesh around the neck does not seem to change.  The neck portion of the head mesh appears to be scaling/morphing smaller with the weight slider.

Is there a way to keep the head from morphing with weight slider?  Or can anyone point me in the right direction for a fix?

Thank you for your time.

Sauhm

Are you using a High weight body slider as the low weight?

If so there is a slider at the very top called "Neck".

Set that Neck Slider to 100 and it will change the high weight neck seam to a low weight neck seam....or it should.

I give no promises on that working though...

Side note: If you are using a Low weight Slider as the High weight output...

Then use the Neck slider and manually set it to -100 (negative one hundred).

This might get the neck to expand out from a Low weight to a High weight.

Again no promises on that working...

Thanks for the info, but not sure that is my problem.  Decided to test all of the bodies with there default slider settings.  The only 2 bodies I seem to have a problem with are Top Model and 7B Cherry Hot.

Top Model - Neck looks fine at low weight but looks too big and overlapping at high weight.

7B Cherry Hot - Neck Looks fine at High weight bot too small and gapped at low weight.

Hope this helps with any understanding.

Thanks again,

Sauhm.

Sure :) i used already some other sliders and i didn't have any issues .....only with UNPK hulk...and i need it so very much know   :) If anyone can help me with this i ll be much obliged Thanks 

She Hulk was one of the 2 monster Poly Bodies for UNP that I tried to build outputs for but when you are talking about an original body that is 30,000 vertices and trying to mimic it with a body that only has 6,850 vertices... well shit never works out right.

You would be best off using She Hulks original Body for the naked body, and using Unified to build armors from CBBE shaped armors to fit onto the She Hulk body when clothed.

The process would be tedious and a pain in the ass, but it's better then having no armors that come close to the SH shape.

Armors take cbbe body slide armors, strip the base shape out (the cbbe body) and then load unified, dup the body in (copy bone weights into the parts of the armor that would need it) and then output in a She Hulk Low and a She Hulk High.

The body would be close but it wouldn't be She Hulk (due to it only having roughly 1/5 the vertices/polys of the she hulk body).

The other extremely high poly body was UNPK (which has a neck issue on the plus body's low weight, but should be fine on the high weight).

attachicon.gifWhy Shehulks a bitch to output to.jpg

Thank you for your time.

Sauhm

Set that Neck Slider to 100 and it will change the high weight neck seam to a low weight neck seam....or it should.

Thanks a lot for your reply and for taking the time to analyze that ! I ll follow your advice and test it on couple of armors  

Thanks for the info, but not sure that is my problem.  Decided to test all of the bodies with there default slider settings.  The only 2 bodies I seem to have a problem with are Top Model and 7B Cherry Hot.

Top Model - Neck looks fine at low weight but looks too big and overlapping at high weight.

7B Cherry Hot - Neck Looks fine at High weight bot too small and gapped at low weight.

Hope this helps with any understanding.

Thanks again,

Sauhm.

Lol... I just looked at those compared to the originals.

And I can tell you without a doubt I built them the same way they come from the original creators.

And yes.

Top Model's High weight uses a small neck seam, small hand seams, and small ankle seams.

7B CH uses Bombshell's High weight as its low weight (and was actually listed as v.5 beta).

you can try...

For Top Model high, try the neck slider at -100 and see if it open the neck up.

For 7B CH's low weight, try the neck slider at 100 and see if it shrinks the neck enough.

All Unified does is make it so the multiple unp body types are available....

It does not however solve any problems the original bodies came with.

And I am currently looking over the different sliders and the neck slider needs to be polished some more (its a little jagged for some reason).

I'll tweak it and refine it and make it something that is easier to use.

Side note:

I'm still trying to figure out why the UNPB wrists keep screwing up. UNPB v2.5.0 (and v2.5.2) actually place the wrist seams inside the hands by a small margin (I guess to solve a seam problem) and when converting those bodies over the wrist seam pulls back to the regular length (or close to it) which makes them not completely line up (very small seam gap, but a gap never the less).... it is being a real pain in the ass right now.

Thank you for your time.

Sauhm

Give it a try on ver 1.09:

The neck seam issue is still unsolved for a hi UNpiette for low

And the slab belly issue is still there......

Thank you for your time.

Sauhm

Give it a try on ver 1.09:

The neck seam issue is still unsolved for a hi UNpiette for low

And the slab belly issue is still there......

Neck seam on high body in low body you need to set the seam slider to 100.

Neck seam on low body in high body you need to set the seam slider to -100.

The one that is in v1.09 is kinda quirky.

The one that will be in v1.10 is good.

The slider should show up at the very top in Bodyslide (above the body types) and it's close to the middle when looking in Outfit Studio.

What do you mean by Slab Belly?

I'm using the Carloss32 all in one hdt file with collision, belly support for XPMSE 2.0 and greater, along with weapon sling.

And it works fine.

I've tried using the All in one Dale edit 6, and get no bounce what so ever (I don't know why but it also crap'd my fps to lack luster, but I thought it had the belly bone as NPC belly, might have to look at that one in the JFF tool and see if its still listed as "Pre Belly" which is what usually causing frame loss).

I have tried the Dale edit for xpmse 2.14 and it works but is not an all in one, so it doesn't include the weapon sling function.

So I went back to Carloss32's v.2 which is an all in one that supports XPMSE 2.0 and greater along with HDT weapon sling...

If you are using a xml file that works with the old legacy xmpse 1.93 v50 then you will probably have issues with Unified as it does not support the legacy skeleton hdt belly bone.

The name of the Belly bone was changed when Groove created XPMSE 2.0 and it has stayed "NPC Belly since 2.0".

Again...

Please explain the "Slab Belly" you are talking about.

Is it in a mod or is it due to an xml file?

If it is part of a mod, let me know which mod and I'll see what the mod author uses to adjust the belly bone scale and see if there is something I need to do or they need to do.

Side Note: I'm currently playing with the latest version of Racemenu (v3 beta build 13) and XPMSE 2.24 (which is the same skelly as 2.13/14 but updates the esp plugin for RM to work with v3 and greater).

So far I really like it, I just gotta rebuild all my character presets (which sucks).

Man I hope someone can come up with a ece to rm 3 head converter....

What do you mean by Slab Belly?

I'm using the Carloss32 all in one hdt file with collision, belly support for XPMSE 2.0 and greater, along with weapon sling.

And it works fine.

I've tried using the All in one Dale edit 6, and get no bounce what so ever (I don't know why but it also crap'd my fps to lack luster, but I thought it had the belly bone as NPC belly, might have to look at that one in the JFF tool and see if its still listed as "Pre Belly" which is what usually causing frame loss).

I have tried the Dale edit for xpmse 2.14 and it works but is not an all in one, so it doesn't include the weapon sling function.

So I went back to Carloss32's v.2 which is an all in one that supports XPMSE 2.0 and greater along with HDT weapon sling...

If you are using a xml file that works with the old legacy xmpse 1.93 v50 then you will probably have issues with Unified as it does not support the legacy skeleton hdt belly bone.

The name of the Belly bone was changed when Groove created XPMSE 2.0 and it has stayed "NPC Belly since 2.0".

Again...

Please explain the "Slab Belly" you are talking about.

Is it in a mod or is it due to an xml file?

"Slab Belly"

I understand it is the same flaw that I also have,

in practice.. when there is a SOS penetration belly tends to elongate and form a kind of hump low, flap of skin deformed abnormally, such as a beat of skin step instead that body did with the old UNP bodyslide meshes there is only the belly bulge in the direction of SOS penetration, without creating this incorrect and not-aesthetic step deformed, horizontally on stomach,

after..I put some screens of the problem, so it will all be clear.. :blush:

Well, I adjust the neck slider exactly as you said (and there is no -100 in the high side bar) during the test and the neck seam is just there

For the Slab Belly, I use soul gem II to make my followers pred, in short, the suppose round preg belly ended up looks like a funnel.

It was fine when I am using ver 1.07, but since ver1.08, is become a slab ....... ><

About the Belly... I think I know what you are talking about.

But I am not sure how to solve it.

Tonight I finally got my chick knocked up via EC+ and the photos bellow are from 2.5 days into the pregnancy (3 day incubation which is the default setting).

post-321913-0-24880800-1419047312_thumb.jpg

post-321913-0-14172400-1419047432_thumb.jpg

V1 is the standard belly weighting I have in Unified - body is 7B CH.

V2 is me tweaking the Belly weight to see if it would have an affect with the mod (and it failed miserably).

From what I can tell it is either the location of the HDT Belly in the skeleton (that is the mount point for the NPC Belly Bone) or it is the Sphere shape that the mod is applying via the RM node scaling (which is the cause I don't know).

I'll pick the brain of folks that have a better clue on how it all works and see if it can be resolved.

On a very Bright Note:

Stuffed Bunny sent me a PM asking if I would want to pool our resources and get a Body Slide UNP system Up and running.

Oh hell yeah!!!

To work with one of the veterans in the UNP/Bodyslide scene to get UNP users a better toolset... of course.

About the Belly... I think I know what you are talking about.

But I am not sure how to solve it.

Tonight I finally got my chick knocked up via EC+ and the photos bellow are from 2.5 days into the pregnancy (3 day incubation which is the default setting).

attachicon.gifPregnancy Testing v1.jpg

attachicon.gifPregnancy Testing v2.jpg

V1 is the standard belly weighting I have in Unified - body is 7B CH.

V2 is me tweaking the Belly weight to see if it would have an affect with the mod (and it failed miserably).

From what I can tell it is either the location of the HDT Belly in the skeleton (that is the mount point for the NPC Belly Bone) or it is the Sphere shape that the mod is applying via the RM node scaling (which is the cause I don't know).

I'll pick the brain of folks that have a better clue on how it all works and see if it can be resolved.

On a very Bright Note:

Stuffed Bunny sent me a PM asking if I would want to pool our resources and get a Body Slide UNP system Up and running.

Oh hell yeah!!!

To work with one of the veterans in the UNP/Bodyslide scene to get UNP users a better toolset... of course.

Yes.. exactly! :) is what you see on the belly, in your second screens, the Arrow point on the Belly http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=146721

with my old UNP HDT TM body meshe created with UNP bodyslide v0.5 by Stuffed Bunny, here example post-204983-0-17895900-1419049661_thumb.jpg the belly bulge issue is different..

is a different belly defromation in old UNP TM bodyslide meshe from my new UNP HDT topmodel Unified body

i think the belly bulge issues have 3 underlying causes

- weight paint, which should be relatively easy

- reminiscent stuff from fusing the original privates mesh with the rest of the body. i get the feeling the lower end of the belly is somehow anchored at at the seam where the old and new meshes were fused, it's the border of the UV map (may be an actual issue or just my eyes playing a trick on me. pic to show what i mean will follow).

- optional pubic hair meshes that may interfere (which just need the weights applied).

for now, what happens after 3 Trolls had their way with my PC (belly bulge curtesy of Fill'erUP)
post-89553-0-93326000-1419097094_thumb.jpg

got lovehandles?

post-89553-0-42323500-1419097113_thumb.jpg

I try some UNP Unified bodies mashe preset:

the UNP Skinny meshe preset has the wrong shape, wrong proportion on small preview (weight 0), which looks more like a UNPB OPPAI body weight 100

this comes out now with small UNP skinny preset

and this with is small UNP Very Skinny preset

provided both UNP skinny preset are wrong, totally out of real UNP skinny/slim proportion.. :-/

The real UNP Skinny/UNP slim bodies have this shape/proportion with weight 0 here the preview

here the UNP skinny body meshe, for testing the right shape/proportion with weight 0

I hope to add correct UNP skinny body shape/proportion in future updates! ^_^

lol.... there currently are NOT any Presets for Unified that start with Skinny.

What you are looking at is one of the cbbe skinny presets... which when you try that preset with Unified you get a FAIL.

Yeah I need to ask Cell if there is a way to make it on presets that are set up for a body/outfit, that those will be the only ones that are listed for that body/outfit....

You can look in the Preset xml for Unified (\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderPresets\UnifiedUNP.xml) and see the presets that are offered.

I did not include UNP Slim and currently can not add it due to Outfit Studio Slider limitations (can't go past 100 sliders or it crashes).

You can how ever load UNP or UNPetite.

Then go down to the bottom and look for the extra sliders, like belly, butt, calves, etc.

Set the Buttsmall to what ever suites your desire, do something similar with the belly, and other parts on both the high and low side.

Once you are done.

Save the Preset... Now you have your UNP Body tweaked to the way you want it....

Oh and if you like it, build it then start tweaking CBBE body slide stuff and throw the Unified Base body into it... then build the armors to your preset shape (that part is more of a pain)... but yeah it's possible.

Oh and don't forget to copy bone weights for the different bones into the parts of the outfit or you might end up clipping threw when you move.

Are the UNP presets exactly identical to the default UNP?

My concern is regarding mash-ups. I've used UNP armors before where they were slightly off from default UNP, and it would cause clipping if I attempted mash-up armor sets (e.g. equip slightly off body-slot armor, which determines the shape of the entire body. Then equip leggings or pants, and the leg would clip through).

Thanks a lot for this. However I'm not using this just yet because of the belly node problems (yeah, I'm getting a strange looking "peeled" skin on the back of my girls). But right now this is my most followed thing here. When the belly node problems is fixed, I'll probably go wild with making sweet UNP based bodies.

Another thing: is it possible to add some sliders (body, thighs or ass) from the ZGGB-R2-U body? Since it is a UNP based body (or at least uses UNP textures). Currently, the thigh and ass sliders are not sufficient to make a good looking, curvaceous but muscular behind.

Thank you - while installing this I realised my version was 2.14, and they're now up to "XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended 2.33"! Wasn't tracking the file.

Also thanks for the photo guides, I think I understood what you wrote :D Had to read the first post 3 times to properly understand what this mod was and the significance of the issues it could help solve for me... so many outfits that were the wrong bodytype.