LoversLab under attack from hacker?

MajorKururu

Ok, just checked, www.cpmterra.com is an advertising site, so maybe it's infected ads.

The advertisement eh?

I'm going the disable the ads temporary. Lets see if the warning still pop up

*edit*

Nope. The warning still popping up. Hell. Leaving the post will cause the warning screen to pop up

Nope, I'm using Chrome and nothing of the sort comes up...

Chrome definitely sees the threat... I had to allow by-pass to get here.

Danger: Malware Ahead!
Google Chrome has blocked access to this page on www.loverslab.com.
Content from www.cpmterra.com, a known malware distributor, has been inserted into this web page. Visiting this page now is very likely to infect your computer with malware.
Malware is malicious software that causes things like identity theft, financial loss, and permanent file deletion. Learn more

Ok, just checked, www.cpmterra.com is an advertising site, so maybe it's infected ads.

The advertisement eh?

I'm going the disable the ads temporary. Lets see if the warning still pop up

*edit*

Nope. The warning still popping up. Hell. Leaving the post will cause the warning screen to pop up

Clear the cache?

Non profit browser block all.

Search engine that don't store IP or follow your movements.

Just use ghostery block all, problem solved.

Don't click on links or adds.

Do clean install every 3 months

Don't store anything private on your HDD.

Go deep dark web then use TOR but thats only for the extreme.

Use protonmail.

Don't register at any social media.

Final advice(not 100% any advice or waterproof hehe) learn to behave on the internet and become aware of dangers it holds.

Guest Mogie56

I was using Chrome but it got to where google wouldn't even load and finally I just uninstalled it. I couldn't get to LL with Chrome or any other site for that matter. I've run Malwarebytes several times over the past few days and found nothing. Firefox has given me no trouble at all surprisingly LOL.

I don't have a problem with pop-ups here, or at least haven't in the past but I wasn't able to use Chrome to get here only FF.

Guest carywinton

IE 11 with it's built in ad blocking capabilities has always worked fine for me here, with one exception, it cannot copy and paste and most of the imbedding functions like pictures, scripts and code will not work, so I use Firefox when I have to add content to my posts.

Thanks for disabling that add anyway Ashal.

Archived