LoversLab under attack from hacker?

MajorKururu

• 2 weeks later...

IE 11 with it's built in ad blocking capabilities has always worked fine for me here, with one exception, it cannot copy and paste and most of the imbedding functions like pictures, scripts and code will not work, so I use Firefox when I have to add content to my posts.

Thanks for disabling that add anyway Ashal.

I am using IE11 as well and the only way I can copy and paste into a post is to click the paperclip icon at the top/left of the reply box. It should work for you as well.

IE11 plus Adblock Plus cleans the 'net up quite nicely. I do allow ads on some sites, though, just to be nice. :D

Non profit browser block all.

Search engine that don't store IP or follow your movements.

Just use ghostery block all, problem solved.

Don't click on links or adds.

Do clean install every 3 months

Don't store anything private on your HDD.

Go deep dark web then use TOR but thats only for the extreme.

Use protonmail.

Don't register at any social media.

Final advice(not 100% any advice or waterproof hehe) learn to behave on the internet and become aware of dangers it holds.

finally, someone who agrees. this is very good advice. dark web/tor, unp proxy, hell if you want to be real discreet about it, run a virtual machine with a emulated windows inside of it, from a windows machine, and just wipe the virtual machine every 3 months, or you could emulate windows on linux.

Archived