SAdly thought so, was odd considering I ahve a GTX 780... No ENB's enabled, but did not know about the SKSE memory booster, will def have to find that. I use to use ENB's but the wrapper versions started to insta CTD my game.

You might want to check out this, I got through all the pros of an ENB and how to set up your SKSE and other inis and get a proper load order; http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43043-skyrim-modding-guide/

I'm quite happy with my GTX 580 8 gig card, with ENBoost set up for 8192 VRAM there's very little I can't run, and it has to be some serious going ons (likely multiple background programs like dozens of firefox windows + torrent downloads + music) for me to even stutter with everything on max. I basically wanted the most powertful single-GPU card that was on the marked, because I have my computer in my living room so noise is an issue for me and SLI/Crossfire tends to cause a bit more noise than non-SLI. Even something like 4 years since I bought it this computer can still run any game on the marked at maximum values without problems, and I think a lot of that is due to the card.

580 8gb?  I didn't know that existed.  You can have 8000 gb but Skyrim will CTD at 4gb.  It's only advantageous for multiple monitors or higher definition then 1080p.

I am currently working on TPSB for all the Temptress Outfits.  Will have it done soon.

I converted all the original Temptress outfits to TPSB.  I fixed all outfit clipping issues and gaps.  The boots have been remade to fit all the leggings without clipping.  The legs on the outfit bodies were tweaked to conform to UNPB standards for other mod outfit accessories.  The panty and shorts were tweaked to fit the naked body.

I totally forgot about that. Actually it is the SOS one I just modified it. When you use SOS the schlong is equipable clothing it's just scripted so you don't equip it. I simply changed the scripts and put it in the inventory. I need to look and see what I did though. I do remember it being recognizable by sex lab and fully functional. At one point I had color changing pubes based on PC hair.

Ideally I'd want schlong for my character and no one else (well no females at least), I'm using heavy tattoos via the Tribal Body Tattoos on my other character, I managed to avoid ugly seams on that by shrinking the Schlong's base size to 0.1, then using the length on the other settings to increase the size so basically you got classic futunari with schlong + pussy but no balls and didn't clip with the tattoos. With Temptress (both skins) however the tattoos were too close and clipped regardless.

Also... I just got Astrid skin on my Temptress. Did not get Astrid skin on Nord female with exact same install and exact same outfit (prisoner rags). It may be the tattoos on the skin that's too much for the system to handle.

Update: Haven't seen Astrid skin on anyone but my character so far, everything seems to be working in game, the clothing changer in LSAR just don't like the hig def skin of the Temptress. I don't get Astrid on things that LSAR doesn't change (the ones that can be toggled in MCM).

• 2 weeks later...

I ran into an issue when moving my load order around with the Angelic Temptress Succubus (ATS) race as my user.

Once I go into Racemenu, either with console, or go to the face sculptor, or use a third party tool to load the face sculptor's function.

I loose most of the hair options for this race.

Now I have your UKC combined pack (mostly converted to HDT Demonfet shape)....

Along with hair packs: SG 400, KS 400, and Apachi Skyhair...

Now on a new game I ends up with over 700 hairs for the ATS race.

However if I move things around in my load order that are above the AT esp. Then when I go into racemenu I get only about 7 to 10 hair options (currently about 5 from Appachi, the ATS hairs, and the vanilla bald head).

I found this out yesterday when I updated XPMSE from 2.43 to 2.5 and NMM moved XPMSE RM plugin and SOS plugin to the bottom of my load order. I manually moved them back but now all the saves prior to the move have the hair issue.

And from reading on page one, you know about the jump issue... It sucks that you can not  just kick off the spell when you disable the wings to remove the jump height function.

Now I have the AT races set up as follows:

Temptress default: Demonfet UUNP HDT+ (Fairskin UN7B skin set)

Angelic Temptress Ashen (aka Oriental mesh folder): Demonfet UUNP Special (Textblend the labia onto the default skin set).

Angelic Temptress Succubus: Demonfet Stevierage v1.43b (again textblended the labia onto the default skin set).

Temptress Gabriel: Demonfet UUNP Special (textblended again) - I'm not sure, but is this the mesh set used for the Angelic Temptress? Cause default Temptress skin and body are not used for the AT race.

One other question: If you change races, is there a chance of the Temptress seduction spell being kicked off constantly.

The reason I ask is... I recently blew away all of my old saves cause that was stuck running on my character and no one would attack me (made skyrim very boring). That happened when I changed races from the Temptress race to the Angelic Temptress race (so I could get the wings as an option).

Maybe I just need to set ATC very high in my load order (like just behind the ESM's) so that moves in my load order will not affect it.

I'll probably try that on a new play thru since my current one is toast, due to the hair issue.

You just gotta hate that Sunday morning wall of text from end users... they just ramble and ramble and damn there I go again rambling...

I had the same issue with Succubus and hairs, I had like 7 of my 700+ hairs available to choose from all of a sudden. I do not know what happens, when I removed Angrim's Apprentice then as said in that thread the hairs came back. When I put it back in, I could still choose from the hairs, but first time I chose I got stuck with my choice.

I've been thinking that it's either related to the Angelic alternate form, to pregnancy, or it's something else unrelated. Were you pregnant by chance (including after effects, soulgem, etc, basically any changes to base body shape) when you found your problem?

@ BringtheNoise I am not sure why you are having this issue. Get over 750 hairs in my menu.  I even sculpted until the face was smashed and I still had all the hairs.   Here's my load order in case it helps.  I do recommend LOOT for correcting load order issues:

Also if you change races put your wings away first.  If your wings are out you may get attacked but still I would put them away first to be sure your not causing a script dysfunction.

Active Mod Files:

00  Skyrim.esm
01  Update.esm
02  Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp  [Version 2.1.0]
03  Dawnguard.esm
04  Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp  [Version 2.1.0]
05  HearthFires.esm
06  Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp  [Version 2.1.0]
07  Dragonborn.esm
08  Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp  [Version 2.1.0]
09  Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
0A  hdtHighHeel.esm
0B  SexLab.esm  [Version 1.59b]
0C  NPCs of Dibella - Resources.esm
0D  ApachiiHair.esm
0E  Devious Devices - Assets.esm  [Version 2.8.3]
0F  ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
10  Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm
11  MFVM.esm
12  RaceCompatibility.esm
13  OblivionHairPackAIO.esm
14  SexLabAroused.esm
15  Skykids.esm
16  TERAArmors.esm
17  ZaZAnimationPack.esm
18  Devious Devices - Integration.esm
19  daymoyl.esm
1A  GeneralStores.esm
1B  Raven UKC.esm
1C  Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
1D  Cutting Room Floor.esp  [Version 1.1.2]
1E  BetterQuestObjectives.esp
1F  FNISSexyMove.esp
20  Rainbows.esp
21  Brevi_MoonlightTalesEssentials.esp
22  InventoryManagementSystem.esp
23  iHUD.esp
24  Dual Wield Parrying_SKSE.esp
25  FISS.esp
26  Chesko_WearableLantern.esp
27  BFSEffects.esp
28  VioLens.esp  [Version 2.0]
29  DeadlyDragons.esp
2A  83Willows_101BUGS V4.esp
2B  zzLSARAddon.esp
2C  EnchantedArsenal.esp  [Version 2.23]
2D  EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
2E  HitStop.esp
2F  Exhaustion.esp
30  Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
31  HDTPhysicsWeaponSling.esp
32  mintylightningmod.esp
33  JKs Skyrim.esp
34  3DNPC.esp  [Version 3.09]
35  Lock Overhaul.esp
36  LunariRace.esp
37  Convenient Horses.esp
38  RaceMenu.esp
39  RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp
3A  Schlongs of Skyrim - Light.esp
3B  SexLab Submit.esp
3C  SkyrimBound.esp
3D  SkyUI.esp
3E  BodyChange.esp
3F  Dual Sheath Redux.esp
40  DVA - Dynamic Vampire Appearance.esp
41  AchieveThat.esp
42  SL Deadly Drain.esp
43  SOS Equipable Schlong.esp
44  Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
45  ADS.esp
46  Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
47  aMidianBorn_ContentAddon.esp  [Version 1.9]
48  NPCs of Dibella - Females - USKP.esp
49  Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
4A  Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp  [Version v6.5.2a]
4B  Breezehome_Fully_Upgradable.esp
4C  SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB.esp
4D  RealisticWaterTwo.esp
4E  RBB - DLC Merge.esp
4F  Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp  [Version v6.5.2a]
50  Soul Gems Differ.esp
51  SuccubusHeart.esp
52  TKcombat.esp
53  TKDodge.esp
54  TradeBarter.esp
55  UKCUtilities.esp
56  WetandCold.esp
57  getSnowy.esp
58  AOS.esp  [Version 2.2DGDB]
59  DragonbornAscendant.esp
5A  WetandCold - Ashes.esp
5B  WetandCold - Holidays.esp
5C  Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
5D  Cloaks.esp
5E  Inconsequential NPCs.esp
5F  RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
60  Children+SoulGems.esp
61  TemptressVixen.esp
62  UKCNords.esp
63  xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
64  Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
65  Inigo.esp
66  Atlas Legendary OCS.esp
67  HothFollower.esp
68  AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
69  Immersive Weapons.esp
6A  Combat Evolved.esp
6B  dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
6C  UltimateCombat.esp
6D  Stealth Skills Rebalanced_COMPLETE.esp
6E  Better Vampires ML.esp
6F  Predator Vision.esp
70  DeadlyMutilation.esp
71  Vile Concoctions.esp
72  DynamicLoot.esp
73  SkyrimImprovedPuddles-DG-HF-DB.esp  [Version 1.1]
74  Fantasy Soundtrack Project.esp  [Version 3.0]
75  Dawnguard(GS).esp
76  Chesko_Frostfall.esp
77  1nivWICCloaks.esp  [Version 2.3]
78  SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
79  DA_Skyship.esp
7A  The Force.esp
7B  P1FlyingRing.esp
7C  SofiaFollower.esp
7D  HearthFireStores(GS).esp
7E  CraftableCloudStorage(GS).esp
7F  MiasLair.esp  [Version 43]
80  SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
81  daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp
82  Sneak Tools.esp
83  Adamantium.esp
84  Devious Deviants.esp
85  Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
86  RayeksEnd.esp
87  The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp  [Version 1.2.8]
88  Aradia Devious Expansion.esp
89  Alicia.esp
8A  BlackSacramentArmor.esp
8B  Lanterns Of Skyrim - AIO - Dawnguard.esp
8C  iNeed.esp
8D  Equipping Overhaul.esp
8E  ForgottenMagic_Redone.esp
8F  LustmordVampireArmor.esp
90  zzLSAR.esp
91  Open Cities Skyrim.esp  [Version 1.1.1]
92  Open Cities Skyrim - Legendary Patch.esp
93  Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp  [Version 3.0.1]
94  TES5Merged.esp  [Version 2.2.9]
95  Bashed Patch, 0.esp
96  ASIS-Dependency.esp
97  SUM.esp

@Bring the noise I completely robbed your UUNP body and used it for a race that I also borrowed (and added 40 wings to) and posted it on an alternative modding site (here)

@Everyone else Thanks to Bring the Noise and his team All Angelic Races have been converted to UUNPB Special.  What does that mean?  Full HDT with 3D Vagina.  Have fun.  I also posted a vanilla body replacer.  You must have the HDT All-in-One UKC or an XML set designed for UUNPB Special.  I also fixed a lot of bugs from the original mods.

Also check out my Better Vampire Angelic Races patch.  I got ballsy with the scripts and rewrote them to recognize all Angelic Races for the Mortal Mask spell. You will morph to normal and retain powers when the spell is used.

Could you provide just the skeleton and not the whole pack because if I have to update the racemenuplugin or the rig maps your installation would just be buggy or overwrote any fixes while the skeleton would be just fine, and most animation files are not mine and I have just a use and distribute permission which does not necessarily transfer to other people and I don't want to lose it.

Iggy I uploaded a patch.  It's just the four modified skeletons.  I put them in the correct folder so you can drop it in the original mod folder. The SOB instructions are what I modified to make the skeletons.  Ignore them unless you plan to modify a skeleton in the future.

Iggy I uploaded a patch.  It's just the four modified skeletons.  I put them in the correct folder so you can drop it in the original mod folder. The SOB instructions are what I modified to make the skeletons.  Ignore them unless you plan to modify a skeleton in the future.

Thank you

lol.... so you updated it to UUNP Special?

Hope you used the Bodyslide 2.3 from Nexus as that is the latest version.

I'm guessing your adding the skeleton in so that you can set one of the angelic temptress bodies as the vampire lord?

Oh and the other mod here on LL "Demonic" Something or other... that adds the wings, tail, and a set of horns does NOT have the jump issue when you turn that function off. You might want to look at the code for that one and see what is being kicked off when the spell/shout is ended.

One more question: In the latest update can you turn vampire with any of the Angelic Temptress Races (ATR).

I've had to switch from the Succubus race over to regular Nord so I could do Dawnguard as a Vamp....

It would be nice if I could update then go back to the save before I got turned and play as one of the ATR's.

I'm currently playing as a angelic succubus vampire using Vampiric Thirst. Just use RaceCompatibility and have it define what your vampire replacer (if any) is, and it works as with any other race. It actually works better in fact because these races females get very nice fangs as vampires that are visible when their mouths open for one reason or the other, very few other female vampires will have fangs unless you're installing mods for that. Your drain spell will be lost when you become a vampire and get the vampire drain... although in Vampiric Thirst's case it's lost entirely until you spend the point to buy that ability (not even vampire lords get spells in VT without buying them first)

Skeleton was just uploaded due to an annoyance with NPCs drawing swords at the hip from the back instead because you have one handed swords on back installed, this simply sets the default position to be swords and daggers on back, no other thought about it yet. It'll be unecessary as well once the next version of FNIS comes with alternate animations based on RaceMenu choices.

@BringtheNoise: The UUNP thing is your fault.  I blame it on you.  Stop making awesome bodies and I'll stop using them.  I actually have been experimenting with them for a while. It was because of Bodyslide 2.3 that I finally decided it was time to release a UUNP Special version. Sacremas has been testing one for me as well helping me get the bugs out.

@BringtheNoise again: Heck yes my races are vampire compatible. The first thing I test with any races is Vampire functions.  Angelic Races are proven to work no less than awesome with the following mods (obviously not together though):

Better Vampire (you may notice I uploaded a version of BV which incorporates all Angelic Races for Mortal Mask)

Vampiric Thirst

Dynamic Vampire Appearance

@Bringthenoise.  I looked for Demonic and I ended up downloading Krista's Demonica Lilith. I have to say that really is a nice body she made.  But the boobs don't bounce so I have no use for it.  All that being said I don't think that was the mod. Could you link me the mod you're talking about so I can dissect it?