Demonfet is linked in my sig (top link).

Think 7B upper, unp skinny lower. Actually the 0 weight is very close to UN7B, and the high weight is like UN7B with a skinny waist, butt, and thighs.

Also This is just for Shitz and Gigglez (In game morphing UUNP Special).

This is for use with Angelic Temptress UUNPB v3.0

ATR UUNP Body Morph set.7z

This is a working test package of the UUNP Special Body set to work with the Racemenu 3.1 in game morphs (for the Angelic Temptress Races).
Requirements:
Racemenu 3.1 or greater (by Expired) and RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp (by Ousnius).

How it all works:
The way it works is the esp adds an extra slider setting into racemenu (usually between body and face) called UUNP.
Inside that section you will find all of the UUNP body morphs as slider options within the game.
-100 is the 0 weight of that body type and 100 is the 100 weight of that body type.

By default the shapes of the 0 and 1 nifs (body/hands/feet) are UUNP/CBBE Curvy 1.
The morph's will change the player characters in game (in the future you may see NPC's changed via presets using this function).

If you do NOT see a morph working, go to the body slider and adjust the weight slightly (say go from 100 down to 99 then back to 100). Then you should see the body morph kick in.

Notes:

The nif's (both 0 and 1) need to be pointed to the Tri file for that set.
Example: Angelic Temptress Succubus
The NiString's inside the nif's points to:
temptress\actors\character\Succubus\Body\femalebody.tri (for the bodies)
temptress\actors\character\Succubus\Body\femalehands.tri (for the hands)
temptress\actors\character\Succubus\Body\femalefeet.tri (for the feet)
The other Races point to the tri files that are located with there nif files (Ashen, Angelic Temptress, and Temptress).

Use only 1 body morph. Do not mix 2 body types as it may end up looking very bad.
You can however add to the base morph with the Extra sliders that are located at the bottom (CBBE style sliders).
And do it all in game in real time...

Yes, Outfits can be created in the same way, but currently no one has created an esp to set up NPC's to use in game morphs (as this stuff is less then 7 days old).
I am thinking about building the Temptress armor/clothing with a similar package but I have not as of yet.

Enjoy

Oh the fun of breaking shit!!!

Oh did I mention that with this the end user does NOT actually need bodyslide installed.

It is possible that in the future the end users might see the in game morphs and the mod authors use Bodyslide to build packages for the end users to use with the morph functions in game.... that is a possibility.

Sounds very nice, but would you mind linking RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp where it can be found? I looked some but I can't find that, so can't test the body slider.

I think it's included with the latest version of Bodyslide. There's an option when you install it to install the esp with the Racemenu sliders.

I just uploaded Angelic Temptress and UUNPB Special Bella Merged.  Get them both.  The actual UUNP body had a glitch which Cell fixed.  I made my own hand textures.  ALL Body, hand, and feet meshes were remade.  ALL Body and Hand textures were remade. I have been busy.  

Why did i remove the nails and tattoos?  I am working on tattoo overlays and Body Changer

I may add fairy wings.  Anyone want them?

I uploaded a version of body change for Angelic Temptress.  The original mod by HydrogensaysHDT is not changed at all.  I have only added my own body packages:

OriginalShape Original (Angelic races all use the Athletic map for Original shape)
CustomShape1 UUNPB Temptress Vixen (This is the soft-supple body from the original temptress - no muscle)
CustomShape2 UUNPB Angelic Vixen (This body is slightly more buff then soft but not as buff as Original)
CustomShape3 UUNPB Athletic Vixen (This is the athletic body with some extra muscle tweaks and veins)
CustomShape4 UUNPB Athletic Vamp (This is the athletic body with some extra muscle tweaks and veins - Gothic Vamp lips and tattoos)
CustomShape5 UUNPB Diesel Vixen (This is the diesel body very muscular)
CustomShape6 UUNPB Diesel Vamp (This is the diesel body very muscular - Gothic Vamp lips and tattoos)
CustomShape7 UUNPB Hardcore Vixen (This is the Hardcore body with extreme muscles)
CustomShape8 UUNPB Hardcore Vamp (This is the Hardcore body with extreme muscles - Gothic Vamp lips and tattoos)
CustomShape9 UUNPB Roid Rage (self explanatory - I spent hours reworking the original meshes to sot of kind of resemble UNPB)

One question: Can any of the Angelic Temptress Races become a vampire lord, and if so which ones can not.

I've tried with the Angelic Temptress Succubus and Harkon didn't even offer, he just kicked me out of the castle and said I would be an enemy.

That was with Racecompatibility, Racemenu, and some other things running... before my OS drive crashed a couple of days ago.

Now I've rebuilt Skyrim with MO and got it running where I want it for a default setup, but this time I went with a Nord female for the dawnguard run cause I wasn't sure.

Hmm I don't see why Succubus would not become a Vampire Lord. Angelic Temptress worked just fine. If you have a save try a quick race-change and see if Angelic Temptress has the same issue. Also you might need to re-flag yourself as a vampire. If you use Racemenu a lot you can actually un-flag yourself. I use Better Vampires function when that happens to reset Vampirism. On second thought you don't need to be a vampire. I wonder if there is a faction change? Are you a werewolf? Do you have the USKP override low in your order? My first instinct is mod conflict.

I went back through and looked at the esp again and I really don't see any reason for Angelic races not to work. Make sure you are using Dawnguard Racecompatibility. Make sure you are using the USKP patch. In fact make sure you are using USKP. Open up all you esps in TES5EDIT and see if something is overriding Racecompatibility.

I'll have to give a try again in a little bit.

Currently I have the Racecompatibiility setup with Dawnguard and Better Vampire Option, but I also have the Dawnguard unoffical patch (I guess that is what people mean with uskp yes/no).

So with all 3 installed (dawnguard, unoffical patch, and better vamps v6.6) which script set should I have installed?

Anyhow I just finished Harkon off so, I'll need to reload the save before I was turned and do a racechange over to one of the angelic temptress races and run thru it again.

Notes: I am using the "Lossless Race Changer with fix for Vampire Lord" in MO on my new build.

Previously (before I rebuild Skyrim last week) I just called up racemenu from the console and swap'd races. But I got tired of all of my settings being hosed afterwords. So I now use that mod and it doesn't screw up stats, skills, or other things....

I've updated the textures, and scripts to ATR v3.3, but I left the meshes I had in place as I use the UUNP racemenu morphs (along with a select set of armors currently).... some day I'm going to do the temptress/vixen/and ashen armors in this mod to morph with the player character.

USKP = Unofficial Skyrim Patch

Better Vampires overrides USKP

Racecompatibility Overrides Everything

So I did a good bit of research and I remember now having problems similar when Dawnguard first came out with vanilla races.  Ironically I had no issues when I did it with Tempres.  It's not a race thing its a bethesda thing.  It happens with vanilla races but it's more likely to happen with custom races.  Racecompatibility is supposed to fix it. I read in a few places that leaving and waiting and coming back helps.  

I changed everything to say UNPB Special because UUNPB just looked weird and I am a little worried that someone might not realize it's a UNPB body.  I had to make custom textures to get everything right.  I will be adding Fairy wings in a week or so.  I am also working on racemenu overlays with tattoos

After tinkering with the MO load order I found its Higher number in priority overwrites lower number, but the info in MO says high in the list over writes lower in the list (which is incorrect if you run the list from 0 to x, which is how shit should be listed as that is how a load order is listed)....

Anyhow I put the race compatibility under better vampire in MO's list on the left (even though race compatibility is an esm, having it with a higher number means RC's scripts overwrite BV's)... now it works... go figure....

Now to delete a couple of saves and tinker with my original set (do the bv reset vamp to see what happens once I change races).

That way I can get rid of the sunker face from the stand alone citrus head (really nice when not a vamp, ugly as fuck when a vamp).

I included DVA in the version of better vampires that includes Angelic Temptress which is uploaded to the page. As a personal preference though I turn off the face change.

Honestly I don't know why it still suprises me when the vanilla game bugs out. The truth is after three years of modding almost ever time I had a major issue, after checking everymod, it often turned out to be the vanilla game.

Just a heads up, UUNP Special weights will be slightly tweaked in an upcoming release so they match the other UUNPs (HDT and non-HTD), so armor conversions have broader reach (as long as they don't contain stuff that's not present or visible in others).

You can drop cell or btn a line if you want those beforehand i guess...

I thought the mod provides the texture but I get a strange line near the ass area that I'm guessing is supposed to be between the 2 butt cheeks not kinda to the side.
I got your body and hdt pack, I have the skeleton. Did I miss something?:3 I checked the requirements and I'm pretty sure I've got them all.
I also get a strange spazzing from the vagina after walking a few meters.

The spazzing is normal for HDT and it will go away and come back.  The texture I will have to check into.Can you post a screen shot?  Also I need to know which race. Every race uses independent textures so more information helps.

I added flying abilities.  I got tired of running to Dragonsreach to buy flying spells when I had wings. The spells only appear when you are in angelic form. I did not remove any effects from Flyingmod since some people might want them.  I fixed the effects which didn't work because they were broken in v9.   Flying mod BETA is perfectly safe to uninstall because I am using his scripts.  I also fixed some of his bugs and broken effects.  So it's probably safer to run my mod anyways.

I'd suggest preferably that you'd just take it out enitrely, if such a wondrous modder comes along some day they're likely to be using the original Flyign Mod as a base anyway and then adding it back in here will be just as hard regardless of if the collisions are in there.