• 1 month later...

I didn't know they'd released 5.0, but in terms of upgrades always assume it's compatible, if you'd asked about SkyUI 3.0 instead it might be an issue... but probably not honestly, the MCM is the only thing that's needed and that was one of the first things added.

Clarification after having played with SkyUI 5.0; only UI based mods will affect it to any degree, or mods that adds new forms of crafting or the like (such as SPERG, Perkus Maximus or Art of Magicka). Also Show Armor Slots and other mods that modify the UI have to be updated or you get constant errors.

However the way they've changed the crafting menus by removing all the categories... I can't say I like it. And on UKC Armor&Weapons compilation it presents a significant issue because the pack adds a MASSIVE amount to your crafting lists, and now ALL of it is going to be visible at once. Most of it will be grayed out and may be easier to load (I had some crash issues from running out of memory when scrolling down through his crafting menus), but if you carry a lot of materials (or have access to something like automated storage linked to your crafting stations) the amount of stuff you see on your list will be huge and hard to sift through potentially.

However the way they've changed the crafting menus by removing all the categories... I can't say I like it. And on UKC Armor&Weapons compilation it presents a significant issue because the pack adds a MASSIVE amount to your crafting lists, and now ALL of it is going to be visible at once. Most of it will be grayed out and may be easier to load (I had some crash issues from running out of memory when scrolling down through his crafting menus), but if you carry a lot of materials (or have access to something like automated storage linked to your crafting stations) the amount of stuff you see on your list will be huge and hard to sift through potentially.

I've gotten past it in part by sorting by armor value, armor type, damage, and value. So, you can quickly find the helmet with the best armor rating you can craft without switching menus. That's nice. I think you can sort by name as well, but haven't tried it.

Clarification after having played with SkyUI 5.0; only UI based mods will affect it to any degree, or mods that adds new forms of crafting or the like (such as SPERG, Perkus Maximus or Art of Magicka). Also Show Armor Slots and other mods that modify the UI have to be updated or you get constant errors.

Yeah I noticed the changes and i am not sure if I like them or not yet.  I think I will stick with 4.1, for now, on this UKC Profile in MO.

So I'm not a very experienced modder by any means and I just got back to playing skyrim/modding after taking a long break but it looks like you've put a lot of effort into is so props for that.

In any case, like the other poster I'm a bit lost on how I should go about installing this. Specifically, is there a way I can install just the unpb special with hdt vag body for my character/npcs? Besides the required 5 (6? Do i need Unpb tpsb for just the unpb special body?) do I need any of the recommended mods given that I just want Unpb special + vag body? I have a good amount of mods and I am already decently far into my playthrough so I don't really want to mess around with a lot of the other stuff atm, especially since I am continuing after a long break I'm not fully aware of all the mods I may have (and I'd like to just keep using my old UNPB armours).

If it helps, I already had the original temptress mod installed, now I believe the original already had racecompatibility built in or something, do I and should I download that anyway? I should be good with FNIS and skyui, but as for the xp32 in your post it appears to be a different one from the one I installed a few months ago (for UNPB I think) so I assume I'll have to get that as well (would I have to delete the old one?). Racemenu as well I believe is at version 2.96. Moreover, I don't have the best computer either so I'm not really interested in the other options for the hdt all in one, but just wanted to make sure that I could make the unpb special body+physics work with minimal installation and configuration.

Sorry about that last paragraph by the way I realize what I'm asking is a bit redundant but I'm still a bit unfamiliar with the scene and a bit of confirmation would go a long way. Also I didn't see a UNPB special mod in the list so I assume its with one of the others. Which would that be?

Again really sorry for all the questions, I've had some big frustrations with modding in the past so I'm trying to be extra thorough. Its also 5am and I currently don't have computer access (typing this on my phone) so sorry for if my wording or formatting is confusing. Anyways, thanks in advance, any help is greatly appreciated. Keep up the good work!

Edit: Looks like I have to update FNIS 5.5 so I'm not good for that after all.

Edited by bigturtle27

Okay here's what you need, get the UNPB-TSPB body first, then get Groovatrama's XPMSE skeleton here; http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/676-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended/You need that for the belly bone to get jiggle. Finally get HDT package here; http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53996/? You also need FNIS 5.5, when running it select Skeleton Arm FIx and Groovatrama's Skeleton in the options.

You kinda need UKC*s armors as well, as otherwise you will only see the jiggle while naked. Your armors and clothes have a mesh or body of their own, put on a CBBE armor while you are using a UNP body and you now have a CBBE body and probably gaps in the skin if a lot of skin is showing. Meshes stick to the armor or clothing, so if your clothing is not TSPB enabled, you will not jiggle while you have it.

Pretty much all races need RaceCompatibility latest version, but this is only if you intend on becoming a vampire or werewolf, if you do not then you do not need it.

Thanks for the quick reply Sacremas that cleared up a lot. Also I feel really stupid right now and had misinterpreted a few things, and looking at that hdt file I'm thinking I probably already had that too, haha.

So if I understand correctly now, the steps I should take are as follows:

- install UNPB TBSP HDT Bella UKC

-upgrade FNIS and racemenu for the new xpmse

- install xpmse (not sure if I should uninstall the older xpms)

And to clarify the features of the mod itself and its supplements:

- allows me to change my own race into the new one while still letting me play/change back to old temptress if desired, as well as leaving the old temptress companions the same? Bit confused since I saw that in an earlier post, UKC mentioned that regular temptress has been removed

- adds tattoo options for angelic and now regular temptress

-abilities etc inherent to angelic temptress

-the bodychange mod adds a variety of angelic temptress presets?

-there are followers that can be downloaded separately wit their own mods

-and the clothing (which would require high heels hdt)

Yeah, I was pretty lost before but I think I have the gist of it now If I understood correctly. You were a big help in clearing that up.

Oh yeah, on an unrelated note, since I started modding and playing again Skyrim progressively gets laggier the longer i play until it loterally becomes a powerpoint slideshow for me until I restart it (at which point it slows down at a faster rate). Does anyone know the cause or a fix besides hardware upgrade? Thought I'd ask, since this is one of the few times I've posted in a forum.

Thanks again for all the help!

Edit: Oops, one more thing, since it was advised not to use hdt on everything, how exactly do I go about choosing what to apply it to? Is it dependent on the mod? With UKC's vanilla armor replacer apply it to a bunch of npcs? How about the weapons armor clothing merger?

Alright you're probably all tired of my questions and my hands are cramping from typing these walls of texts on a small screen so I'll leave it at that and hit the sack. Sorry for all the inconveniences Ive caused.

No, sorry, the original temptress will be gone, only angelic will be there, and if you were a temptress before the save is broken. This is because the angelic temptress uses the same .esp name as normal temptress, temptressvixen.esp so it will ovewrite one way or the other. I'm uncertain of the companions, but if they are there they should be angelic temptresses now, and they will be as if they are new companions so if you had recruited and equipped them that will be gone. I highly recommend you not install anything but the body replacer (not the main mod) on anything but a new game.

As for HDT, it's determined by the mod, install UKC clothing replacer and it's on all NPCs, but only normal bounce, what you want to restrict is things like HDT High heels (you have to give this to NPCs - don't unless it's just your follower), hdt hairstyles, and hdt collision objects and hdt equipment.

Hmm alright guess Ill just grab the body replacer and its necessities + the vanilla clothing replacer for now. That should give me jiggle and vag for my character and npcs right? Would this drastically affect my fps? Anyways, thanks again for putting in the time to read and answer my posts.

No, as long as you got an okay processor (i5 or equivalent probably) then you should be fine unless there's a lot of female NPCs in the area. HDT is calculated by your processor, not your graphics card or the like, so it's one of the few things where having a really good processor means a lot in gaming.

By the way follow the link in my sig for my modding guide for some tips to help you on your way, read the first page, the rest is just basically blogging.

Unfortunately I have an older core2 quad q6700 @2.66ghz but from what you said it doesnt sound like itll be too big a problem anyway. And I think Ive solved most of my fps lag issues atm by deleting a lot of old unused saves I had, so I'm gonna try it after all.

By the way, how would I go about backing up my mod profiles in MO in case I want to revert? Would the built in backup functions do without much hassle?

Thanks again!

Alright, so I've installed all the mods I said I would, and it worked for the most part (albeit very poorly in terms of performance, though that could be attributed to me installing a bunch of these mods mid game) but I can't seem to get the collisions to work (mostly HDT stuff). Some body parts clip through each other during sex animations, and the vagina remains static and stuff. The breasts still bounce but it's more or less the same as it was prior to this.

The following are vaguely a list of steps I took in order:

- updated racemenu to 3.22, skse to 1.73, FNIS to 5.5 for groovetrama's XPMSE 3.05

- uninstalled old XP32 MS, and installed XPMSE 

- uninstalled UNPB body, installed UNPB TBSP UKC. Body seemed to be working, had new vagina, don't know what else changed but no new animations/physics/collisions that I didn't have before with UNPB (I already had HDT 14.28 but not UKC's version in the post, which I assume provided the vag animations.)

- Switched out the temptress character meshes/textures to the UNPB TBSP UKC body

- Installed SOS for further testing (no changes), then uninstalled and replaced with SOS Lite since the fps was getting unbearable (though this prob didn't do much for that)

- Replaced HDT 14.28 with UKC's (no changes, although I got a microsoft c++ runtime error first time I loaded this save up, think I forgot to run LOOT that time, but it fixed itself subsequently)

- tested on new profile with minimal mods

- Still no dice :(

I did all of the above in MO, running FNIS, LOOT, and loaded up the game with each new install/uninstall, following installation instructions as best I could, but can't seem to get it to work. Spent many many manyyyyy hours on this to no avail, so I'm a bit crushed right now. So if anyone could shed some light on this I'll love you forever and ever.

Also I realize this isn't exactly 100% relevant to the Angelic Temptress UNPB-TBSP mod itself that this thread is for, so I'm sorry for derailing the thread and spamming my questions. I don't really know where else to post this and this thread has full context on what I've been doing so here I am posting here again lol. Thank you all in advance.

I'm sorry but I don't think you have a good enough processor to run HDT properly.

The body does the following things; meshes for belly jiggle (you'll see it during sex), meshes for vagina, textures for body, face and vagina. The skeleton and HDT does all the rest. There are no animations with HDT, it's all physics based, you don't even need to rerun FNIS if you uninstall the body. However being all physics based means every single movement is calculated by your processor, instead of being a stored set of movements in an animation file. This is what's killing your game.

I would suggest that you try instead for a non-HDT BBP body instead until you can upgrade your processor/PC.

Make sure to reinstall the skeleton and choose a BBP skeleton this time.

Aw guess the dream is dead then. Oh well thanks for letting me know, at least now I don't have to bother with it anymore. Btw, I made copies of the mods and character modlists in MO prior to these installs, so if I just replace the current folder with the old ones, it should revert everything without complications given that I load an older save right?

You don't even need to load an older save unless you also installed other mods (like the clothing mods). The LSAR mod includes some scripts that would get left in your save so if you uninstall that revert to a previous save.

While you don't need to rerun FNIS when changing body, if you change skeletons to BBP instead you do need to rerun it. You may however want to revert to the skeleton you had before, Groovatrama's skeleton is slightly more demanding on many load orders and machines.

Hey thanks again for all the help, especially you Sacremas. I switched to the backups and everything is fine. Also took a quick peek at your modding guide and its pretty good, bit long but I'll get through it all eventually. You're a great boon to the community, keep up the good work.

• 5 months later...

Any chances of a direct link for the MEGA download, evil browser incompatibilities here cause me to try another browser only for it to be hated by MEGA, MEGA likes Firefox but trying to download anything here with Firefox is greeted with an "Ooops, something went wrong"...  The other MEGA links you posted directly work fine, got those put in, now just waiting for the final one.

GuruSR.