[WIP] Domina - Turn your female follower into a Domme

Msex had options to dominate your followers but its not just a matter of using same functions with different actors to keep things interesting. That's why after short while it was boring there.

That's a topic for separate mod. And a big one.

I wondered if there might be a way to include the crawling sneak animation and have it activatable (?) by command by your Domme so it's not sneak at that point, it's just following her on all fours.

ooh, and NPC comments could respond to this animation

And maybe one of the ways into this mod is by asking your intended Domme if she will hold onto some keys for you, for a while.  The mod properly starts when you ask for them back...

Why not?

There's a mod here on LL that randomly selects idle animations, so why not one that interfaces with an ESP that can select different sneak anims?

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/893-play-random-idle/

Caveat: I haven't tried the mod yet, because somehow I deleted all of my idle anims and I haven't gone and redownloaded them yet. So, I don't know how well it works.

It might work for a static show (good screenshot!) but doesn't the sneak being a move animation make it a different kettle of spiders from an idle?  I don't know, just musing.  I'm not sure where it came from but my third-person walk towards the camera walk is now a slinky fashion model kind of walk, every other direction is a feminine walk from Nexus.  I really don't know how that happened :huh: .

To think I had a text file at one point listing all my mods, the load order and all of the minor alterations I'd made to their ESPs, meshes etc.  It would be a novella now.

Apparently:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/37681-petcollar/?p=953463

It is possible just through standard sexlab...

You know i just had another thought, maybe you can make this mod compatible with familiar faces so we can enslave our own Toons. And i am not saying make it a dependency just compatible. 

This might be cool feature i think. Tho hard to say how complicated it would be to implement.

If followers of that mod are handled by vanilla-like system (CurrentFollowerFaction) it should be very easy to make them a potential dommes.

If not, things could get complicated. It depends - on many things.

Edit

Seems like they are handled by vanilla factions.

So making them compatible could be as simple as making it so all female NPCs from CurrentFollowerFaction (or CurrentHireling) could become a potential domme.

I was looking through the thread and I had a thought what if you woke up wearing DD items on and your domme is not in the house with you? Maybe she'll leave a note saying what's going on, some instructions. Like she took all your equipments in the house but hid a couple of keys around some barrels/chests. The keys might not be enough to unlock everything on you, or that some are purposely fake keys or none of them for your chastity bra/belt. Anyhow, depending on the number of devices you managed to take off she'll know how well you find them.

It doesn't have to be limited within the house you slept in but also around the area, like sleeping in an inn in Riverwood for example. She might have left earlier than you and wait/camp nearby a quest area, but she also managed to put these keys around the place or gave it to some of the locals. They in turn could ask for a favor should your domme told them something about you and act accordingly. She might punish you for not doing what was asked, or be amused regardless. She might also say nothing but (mentally) noted your behavior to keep in mind for the next time she wants to do something to you.

I also thought that if she is so pissed and you dismissed her, she'll knock you down and you wake up in the wilderness wearing the DD items, with a note in your inventory from her. She'll give back your items/be willing to be your follower again should you seek her again, but after you do something for her to make up for it.

Basically a wild scavenger hunt from your domme is what I'm suggesting here. I hope that orgasm control is part of the currently planned fetish here, if its not already included as part of the other fetishes.

This sounds like a terrific idea and I will be watching closely to see how it unfolds. My primary concern is whether or not I can toggle certain fetishes on or off. I have no love for cockold, strap ons, or foot jobs so hopefully I would be able to open the MCM menu to a list of all possible fetishes and toggle on or off.

Also, there is very little in the way of cunnilingus animation and a domina mod like this would seem incomplete without it.

You mentioned the possibility of your master using you to service others. Will there be an option to specify heterosexual only?

Finally, how exactly would the financial domination thing work? Late game I usually have far more money than I know what to do with so this sounds like it could be a good sink.

Also, rather than making your spouse or other followers submit to her, perhaps she could let them join in? Just a thought.

I was looking through the thread and I had a thought what if you woke up wearing DD items on and your domme is not in the house with you? Maybe she'll leave a note saying what's going on, some instructions. Like she took all your equipments in the house but hid a couple of keys around some barrels/chests. The keys might not be enough to unlock everything on you, or that some are purposely fake keys or none of them for your chastity bra/belt. Anyhow, depending on the number of devices you managed to take off she'll know how well you find them.

It doesn't have to be limited within the house you slept in but also around the area, like sleeping in an inn in Riverwood for example. She might have left earlier than you and wait/camp nearby a quest area, but she also managed to put these keys around the place or gave it to some of the locals. They in turn could ask for a favor should your domme told them something about you and act accordingly. She might punish you for not doing what was asked, or be amused regardless. She might also say nothing but (mentally) noted your behavior to keep in mind for the next time she wants to do something to you.

I also thought that if she is so pissed and you dismissed her, she'll knock you down and you wake up in the wilderness wearing the DD items, with a note in your inventory from her. She'll give back your items/be willing to be your follower again should you seek her again, but after you do something for her to make up for it.

Basically a wild scavenger hunt from your domme is what I'm suggesting here. I hope that orgasm control is part of the currently planned fetish here, if its not already included as part of the other fetishes.

no to stealing items but i like the rest of it :)

I know he said not to expect much until American Thanksgiving (perhaps an alpha at the end of this month) but the lack of activity on here makes me worry if maybe it has been abandoned.  May I request an update on how the project fares?  Much anticipation for this brilliant and ambitious project!

For projects like this, always assume the status is "on hold because busy irl" unless otherwise was been stated recently. This kinda thing happens all the time, so might as well hold back on the anticipation for your own sake.

Nail on the head.  Some problems at work followed by a week long business trip wiped out most of October.  I am behind on where I wanted to be right now.  End of October definitely won't happen.  Late November should still be possible.

Still working.  Behind schedule.  Real life can be a bitch.

For projects like this, always assume the status is "on hold because busy irl" unless otherwise was been stated recently. This kinda thing happens all the time, so might as well hold back on the anticipation for your own sake.

Nail on the head.  Some problems at work followed by a week long business trip wiped out most of October.  I am behind on where I wanted to be right now.  End of October definitely won't happen.  Late November should still be possible.

Thank you VERY much Cainen!  I cannot speak for the others, but I do not expect to hold you to specific deadlines or anything like that.  We all look forward to seeing this mod in action but we understand the effects of real life as well.  All I would ask is enough updates (like a Cainen post a week) so that we can know it hasn't been abandoned without warning like so many other promising mods.  Thank you for this one, and I sincerely hope that things get more orderly and pleasant for you in real life.  Thanks again for your hard work on the mod, please stay in touch!

None but the simplest of mods can be created quickly, the more involved the idea the longer the mod takes to complete. Some ideas are expressed and the authors start on them and never manage to bring them to completion. Even those authors are still to be applauded for trying.