[WIP] Domina - Turn your female follower into a Domme

• 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...
On 1/15/2020 at 1:49 AM, toasty56 said:

Does the mod work or is it in development purgatory? There's not enough femdom content out there.

Well the last post from Cainen is from 2015 so I think it's safe to say it's abandoned.

Which is a shame, it's true that Skyrim mods could use some diversity, it's pretty much 100% female sub / male dom.

I've been looking for something like this for awhile.  Hope it works out.

I would like to see something where the follower becomes the dragonborn and the player character becomes a follower.  Not sure if this is possible, but for example: the domme companion randomly chooses a quest and prompts the player where to go next.  And the NPC's address the domme rather than the player.  And maybe if it incorporated something like this: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62863

Anything to make the payer feel like they are not in control, would add an interesting way to play the game, I think.

EDIT: Nevermind, I see that this threat was necro'd.  Shame.

• 7 months later...

Earlier in the thread, the original author explained what happened to this mod. Basically, he accidentally deleted the scripts folder. He was able to preserve the primary scripts, but lost all the fragment scripts. At which point, he chose to abandon the mod. If someone is fluent with Papyrus and wants to recreate the fragments based on the primary scripts, It could probably be made to work.