[WIP] Domina - Turn your female follower into a Domme

I am looking forward to taking this mod for a drive eventually. 

It would be good to see how to make SD compatible with it.

In the meantime, if you want a very basic way of turning a follower into a domme, you can...

- walk around with a follower

- get enslaved with SD and hope your follower will not be taken away

- run through your slavery with your follower chained by your side

- have your follower participate in your training 

- once you have reached a proper level of submissiveness, escape or join your master's faction and talk to your follower once you are free

- after taking part to your training enough times, your follower will be talking to you automatically as a master himself/herself

- all you have to do after that is find a collar and submit willingly

That said, a real 'follower as domme' mod would be a much better way to go.

All I would have to do is tune SD to recognize it and tune its settings accordingly.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Edited on 14May15 to account for my stupid fuck up (see aqqh's post below)

Let's get the big question out of the way first:  No this post is not announcing I finished the mod and no this mod is not announcing that I have completely given up on the mod.

This post serves 3 purposes:

1. Apologize for the delay.
  2. Warn you to expect more delay from me.
  3. Provide my files/scripts so maybe someone else can do something good with them while everyone waits for me to get off my ass. This is NOT a playable mod right now.

So, if you want the long version, keep reading.  If you just want the files, they're in a .rar file at the bottom.

1. Sorry everyone for the huge delay between updates.  Life has gotten a bit crazy the past few months. The job has been taking up a lot more of my time and energy, there have been a couple minor medical issues (nothing serious, just time consuming), and I had to do some extra traveling to deal with some personal stuff (again nothing serious, just time consuming).  Long story short, I haven't had much free time and what time I had, my brain's been fried.
  2. So, does my posting mean that my schedule is more free now or that I'm going to be pushing this project forward again?  Not really, no.  Life is still hectic and will remain so for the foreseeable future, but I kept every one waiting too long and gotten too much support from you all to just drop it all and give you guys nothing.  I do plan to keep working on this.  I do plan to finish this mod.  Right now I just have no idea when I will get it done, but I know it won't be any time soon.
  3. I've posted my files below.  Do with them what you will.  I included the esp files, the scripts, and the source code for all of the scripts except for all of the script fragments which have gone missing.  I didn't not include my design docs because they are wildly useless piles of crap mixed with rambling incoherence.  Also, I made a point of putting a fair number of comments in my code.

Now here are the answers to some questions I assume a lot of you will have:

Q: Is this a finished mod?

A: No, not even close.

Q: Is it at least playable?

A: Sort of but not really.  Not at all.  All my script fragments have disappeared which means that the esp is essentially inert.  There shouldn't be any CTD issues, but a lot/most all of the features don't work or don't work right.  Also, given that this is Skyrim, there are probably a bunch of CTD issues I just haven't run into.  If you try to run this mod, you do so at your own risk (and are wasting your time).

Q: What are the prerequisites?

A: SexLab, SexLab Arroused, Zaz, Devious Devices Assets, Integration, and Expansion.

Q: What am I allowed to do with the files?

A: Whatever you want.  Finish this mod.  Use them to build a new mod.  Take little bits of code you like for a completely unrelated project.  Print them out and burn them in the street as performance art.  I place no limits and ask no attribution.

Q: How close is this mod to being done?

A: Honestly, I don't know.  Sometimes it seems nearly there.  Other times it feels like I've just got a very long way to go.

Q: What the hell is wrong with your code?  Were you drunk when coded this?

A: I fail to see how that is relevant.  Also, yes. Evidence suggests I may have also been drunk when I tried to save everything.

Again, sorry I haven't delivered on my designs yet.  If people have questions or issues, I will try to respond but it might take me a while to get back to anyone.

Domina.rar

Thanks for update!

A lot of scripts are missing in this package - all of Quest fragment scripts and all of TIFs - in case someone would want to do something with it (i'm just having a look  ;) )

few with just source missing

DommeSpouseCheck

DommeInitialize

DommeMoney

Easiest way to gather up everything that is needed is to make your creation kit to create a bsa file.

Also for the future - its good to rename all your QF, PF, SF etc scripts and especially TIFs. With default names once they would land together with thousands of others in your script folder you will never figure out which ones are yours (tho i guess not many of them start with TIF__08 or even TIF__09).

I wish you that all your health issues would be solved and I do hope your RL would get at least a little calmer one day - because you are creating something amazing.

It would be such a shame to let something like this go to waste. Amount of dialogue you got there is ... wow.

Respect  :P

And ofc if there is anything we (or at least i ) can help you with dont hesitate to ask.  ;)

Btw from what I browsed so far - could you consider two things?

- Some reward system if player is obedient. For now it seems that following her orders would only get you progressively deeper and deeper into even more mess. So there might be some counterweight for that.

Maybe something alike to some messed up romance? Or some variable that would get filled up to 100 as you are obedient and you can use it to ask HER to do something and she will because she likes you.

Each time she does some part of this variable would be "consumed". It should be quite easy to do.

Guess that "Apple" of yours could work in somewhat similar way - tho there is no code for it...

- For the future it might be good to make your dom do something with all that money she would pick from player. It seems that after some time she would be rather wealthy.

For example there might be an option that if you want to buy a house then she would give you the money for it. Ofc story would be that this is HER house not yours. She would generously allow you to stay there - if you behave and... repay her generosity?

animations doesn't play ??

Man there are 15 scripts in this package. No idea how many should there be but i'm sure that no less than 200.

it would be a miracle if anything works there except of initial dialogue.

It's good to hear from you, cainen. I was a bit concerned for you. Sorry to hear that work and health haven't been so kind to you as far as giving you time to relax and enjoy life. But, glad you hear you haven't given up on your project. It is an awesome idea I'm as excited about now as when you first announced it. It will add a whole new relationship dynamic into the story for those of us who like things a little less... vanilla.

A lot of scripts are missing in this package - all of Quest fragment scripts and all of TIFs - in case someone would want to do something with it (i'm just having a look  ;) )

Crap, you're right.  I have no idea what happened to all my fragments.  They're all missing from both my scripts folder and from the backup I made, so I am assuming I committed some horrendous fuck-up and then backed it up.  I am looking through everything I have hoping I squirreled away another backup file somewhere, but I don't have much hope.  So yeah, there goes several hundred script fragments and a crap ton on work I spent setting them up.

Small bit of good news: The scripts missing source code weren't being used anymore, so I probably deleted the source and forgot to remove the compiled version.

TL;DR: I fucked up and probably can't fix it without redoing all of it.

Crap, you're right.  I have no idea what happened to all my fragments.  They're all missing from both my scripts folder and from the backup I made, so I am assuming I committed some horrendous fuck-up and then backed it up.  I am looking through everything I have hoping I squirreled away another backup file somewhere, but I don't have much hope.  So yeah, there goes several hundred script fragments and a crap ton on work I spent setting them up.

Small bit of good news: The scripts missing source code weren't being used anymore, so I probably deleted the source and forgot to remove the compiled version.

TL;DR: I fucked up and probably can't fix it without redoing all of it.

Hears broken. Hopes dashed. Despair. I did that once early on with mthralling, and it was very annoying. I sympathize. I looked though the dialogue, and it certainly looks like it would have been a lovely mod. I think you dd a good job. Your Domina and her relationships with the player and other npcs have more depth and is usual in mods. You did a lot of work.

Maybe one of those utilities whcih recovers deleted files could be useful.