[WIP] Domina - Turn your female follower into a Domme

I'm not entirely sure about the scope of the lost files, but does this kill the mod? Can I stop hoping?

I would say it like this

we got a car - that is still rough around the edges but with a lil bit of painting it would be superb

but as for its engine... it just blown up.

For watersports support in the future

Sorry, there has been progress, but very slow progress at that. I still not sure exactly why 3.0 has so much issues especially with regards to the MCM menu disappearing.Thus, I'm currently abandoning the 3.0 build and working on recoding everything again which will, hopefully, not have as much issues(So the next version will be a complete new one). Anyways, the 2.1 version is still stable so I suggest people use that if they have issues with 3.0.

If it wouldnt be too much of a problem (it shouldnt be)

Could it be made that your mod would be sending ModEvents at certain points of bladder / hygiene progression?

Lets say event info would be send on bladder 20 / 40 / 60 / 80 / 100 % full.

Similar with hygiene status. On urination / bath start / finish, bladder burst etc.

Something line

SendModEvent("PN_Bladder", "Bladder", 20)

SendModEvent("PN_Bladder", "UrinationStart")

etc

What for?

Some time ago there was a talk to add some support for Private Needs in mods like APPS or Domina by Cainen.

A need to urinate could be used as a part of humiliation play (actor could be forbidden to take care of his / her needs until it's... too late  ;) or forced to urinate in public for example).

Now - to make other mod react to what happens in PN then PN needs to be added as hard dependency.

In order to avoid having to do that such Mod Events would be very helpful. then you just set other mod to "listen" to such PN events.

I suppose that wouldn't be too hard to add. I'll try it work it in when I have time.

So you could make your mod supprt Private Needs in full without adding Private Needs as requirement - just make an MCM button or another topic during that initial dialogue which would

RegisterForModEvent("PN_Bladder", "Bladder") ;etc.

Event Bladder(string eventName, string argString, float argNum, form sender)

if argNum >= 60

;make domina notice that her subby has to pee

Ofc it would take a while to make that happen i presume (it wont come before new version of Private Needs).

For watersports support in the future

Sorry, there has been progress, but very slow progress at that. I still not sure exactly why 3.0 has so much issues especially with regards to the MCM menu disappearing.Thus, I'm currently abandoning the 3.0 build and working on recoding everything again which will, hopefully, not have as much issues(So the next version will be a complete new one). Anyways, the 2.1 version is still stable so I suggest people use that if they have issues with 3.0.

If it wouldnt be too much of a problem (it shouldnt be)

Could it be made that your mod would be sending ModEvents at certain points of bladder / hygiene progression?

Lets say event info would be send on bladder 20 / 40 / 60 / 80 / 100 % full.

Similar with hygiene status. On urination / bath start / finish, bladder burst etc.

Something line

SendModEvent("PN_Bladder", "Bladder", 20)

SendModEvent("PN_Bladder", "UrinationStart")

etc

What for?

Some time ago there was a talk to add some support for Private Needs in mods like APPS or Domina by Cainen.

A need to urinate could be used as a part of humiliation play (actor could be forbidden to take care of his / her needs until it's... too late  ;) or forced to urinate in public for example).

Now - to make other mod react to what happens in PN then PN needs to be added as hard dependency.

In order to avoid having to do that such Mod Events would be very helpful. then you just set other mod to "listen" to such PN events.

I suppose that wouldn't be too hard to add. I'll try it work it in when I have time.

So you could make your mod supprt Private Needs in full without adding Private Needs as requirement - just make an MCM button or another topic during that initial dialogue which would

RegisterForModEvent("PN_Bladder", "Bladder") ;etc.

Event Bladder(string eventName, string argString, float argNum, form sender)

if argNum >= 60

;make domina notice that her subby has to pee

Ofc it would take a while to make that happen i presume (it wont come before new version of Private Needs).

What is Slaves of Tamriel doing in Slaves of Tamriel? The player does get a notice about the need to pee and dribbles.

What is Slaves of Tamriel doing in Slaves of Tamriel? The player does get a notice about the need to pee and dribbles.

If you set whole system from a scratch then ofc it would work

but you need to do everything from a scratch and it obviously takes time.

If you base it on some other mod then you got some part of the work needed already done by someone else.

Action would be handled entirely by other mod. You just need to make your mod react to it.

Slaves of Tamriel set up his own system most likely because he wanted it to work precisely to fit day schedule that he set up there. If it would be based on external mod then ppl could be able to abuse the system by tinkering with that mod settings.

In Domina here is no need for such precision. There is no difference if that would happen once or 5 times a day - and there is no problem to allow players to adjust settings of external mod to whatever they would like.

If you set whole system from a scratch then ofc it would work

but you need to do everything from a scratch and it obviously takes time.

If you base it on some other mod then you got some part of the work needed already done by someone else.

Action would be handled entirely by other mod. You just need to make your mod react to it.

Slaves of Tamriel set up his own system most likely because he wanted it to work precisely to fit day schedule that he set up there. If it would be based on external mod then ppl could be able to abuse the system by tinkering with that mod settings.

In Domina here is no need for such precision. There is no difference if that would happen once or 5 times a day - and there is no problem to allow players to adjust settings of external mod to whatever they would like.

After I asked I read SofT's description, and he says that he incorporated a 'needs light' of his own which I took to mean that he incorporated some the the methods used in needs for his own purposes.

After I asked I read SofT's description, and he says that he incorporated a 'needs light' of his own which I took to mean that he incorporated some the the methods used in needs for his own purposes.

I would have gladly used PN if it was possible. The biggest problem for me was that I needed to make the other slaves to use the toilet, not just the PC, and it should only happen when they are allowed to pee except when they are really full and/or punished. In addition to it, I need them (and PC) to use a bucket toilet, instead of justing relieving whereever they are. So I had no other choice but to make my own.

Fortunately, it's not really difficult to achieve just the minimum requirements I needed. It's just storing and reading values via JContainer and periodically check them to play an idle. So it wouldn't be too hard if you decide to make a similar one also. But if the requirements are more or less similar, then I suppose using PN would be the best course, since I read that it will support mod events like aqqh said, when it will be implemented in the new version.

• 3 weeks later...

No

Tks.... bad news

Hi , is it playable? ...I really like it

You can download the Mod. And ingame u have a Option with "Do you heard of Female Domination?" and some other Dialoges but not more. Its not working :/

tks... I tested in my game ... It's a really cool mode... no hope to finish it?

No

Tks.... bad news

You can download the Mod. And ingame u have a Option with "Do you heard of Female Domination?" and some other Dialoges but not more. Its not working :/

If you open it in the CK, it looks very impressive.. Lots of work. Someone would have to create hundreds of script fragments.

If you open it in the CK, it looks very impressive.. Lots of work. Someone would have to create hundreds of script fragments.

any of it salvageable? 

I looked through the dialogue and the fragments just looked to be gone, but the dialogue itself was there waiting.

No

Tks.... bad news

ya, very impressive.... 

So ...no one want to finish it? I think it could be a great mod...  :P

I'm pretty sure that a lot of people would like to finish it, but doing so without a clear vision of how the scripting was intended to work and how the mod was supposed to progress is more than a little formidable. Our author said that his own design notes were worthless. It would be quite a project.