[WIP] Domina - Turn your female follower into a Domme

First off your domme should be set to essential so it should not be possible for her to just die along with player money or without.

Only way to make her gone permanently should be her dismissal - which should be a lot harder than "it's time to separate ways", maybe even next to impossible (i would vote for some quest for that - to rebel and fight her? to force her to leave by some other way?) - and then i do agree that she should take some of that money but still not all of it. You want to get rid of her. You no longer submit to her. You are no longer under her boot. Why the hell should you send her off with all your belongings?

Still i think we pay hell of a lot of attention to something that hardly is that important.

Also as we had a discussion about this in APPS thread once - but the very same thing applies to this mod:

It has to be possible to make her temporarily leave you or to recruit other followers while having her travel with you. Some quests require from you to play them with specific follower - whole Dawnguard questline being the most intense case of that but also for example companions quest line. When you want to play these quests there has to be a way to for example ask your domme to wait while you would travel with Serana as game requires you to do.

I am aware that this might break immersion to some ppl but the question here is whats more important - immersion or keeping the game content playable?

Another problem is Skyrim is not the same game as FNV so some of the rules of msex just wont work here.

In FNV i had no problem to be asked to take my armor off and fight my enemies naked even on highest difficulty level. Sniper bullet up their brain was a solution to everything.

In Skyrim highest difficulty levels would be completely unplayable if you would be asked to walk around without armor. Only way to play like this would be to set the game to adept at max and that difficulty level is laughable to me.

You're approaching it from a different angle than most people approach financial domination...from my experience, its not just about control over money, a lot of the attraction is that the "paypig" is just screwed, the more screwed, the "better" the experience (I can't explain WHY people like that, but its there).

Agreed, she does need an option to wait while you do not-you-as-current-follower stuff...or set a follower tweak mod as a required dependency (NOPE, NOWAY JOSE)

Possibly have rules about NOT being naked in the wilderness, just be able to require it in the cities?  Or possibly be able to require it in the wilderness...as long as there's no enemies nearby?

I dont know if this has been suggested, but Domme could ask player what kinds of sex player likes, or MCM menu, such as Anal Whore, Suck Slut, Bukaki bitch, Cum rag, Gang Bang Meat, etc..  A certain percentage could be applied to each backwards and forwards. Some Punishment and reward could be based off percentages of likes, so player would have to be good to get fucked in the ass if that is what characters likes, if character was bad would only get other end of the list. This could be applied in sales of player when domme wants to profit from players assets, and other situations like being loaned to Jarl for party etc...

This plx or training of any crafting skill would take months... I usually just buy raw materials so i spent couple of thousands on each visit at merchant, and i cheat quite a bit with resetting their stock  :lol:

Nonsense, purple mountain flower + thistle branch (incredibly common alchemy ingredients) will give you a potion of resist frost that is sold for 50 gp without any speech perks in the vanilla game.  Four potions and you have 200 gp. 

Once you have any of the houses added by Hearthfire you can plant your garden with equal parts of the above two ingredients and craft potions of resist frost to your hearts content without cheating, more so if you add the greenhouse.

Easy money and alchemy leveling to purchase your ingots for your smithing.

Emm shes supposed to be your FOLLOWER. She would always be close.

And to make such thing it would be necessary to make a script that would be running constantly checking the distance between you every several seconds of your game for example.

Lets not go that way. Generally its better not to make such scripts if it is not needed. Because skyrim tends to crash if there is too many of such scripts running.

I cant get the newest SD to work to many scripts i think something always gets whacked my latest problem is my gear disappears after enslavement ,and yes the new version removed the auto kneel ,but they have patched it back in now.

I agree with aqqh and the kneeling should be on demand not automatic . that way it would also remove the slide around affect when trying to place yourself at the right spot.so the sub looks her best.

Might be fun if she would give you some sign (some specific idle pose for example) showing you that she expects you to kneel in front of her and ask for orders.

And failure to do so would be punished (or you would receive less severe order if you would please her by meeting her expectations)

As for SD well, dunno i never was fan of loosing fights on purpose just to see my char banged by some random idiots or being banged by random idiots in general so i simply fight to win  ;)

I play on expert lvl just for fun play through, low levels get beat up some along the way . i would play on master but some of my mods make it almost impossible . I turn it down for the wife to play and some times i forget to turn it back up ,,,i run around thinking man this girl is getting bad ass :P 

I really like the idea of having toggleable animations and being ordered to use them. Makes a lot more sense than just being forced on your knees for no reason, and anything that manages to follow the S&M theme without neglecting player interaction is great.

Wouldn't this be a good option for crawling animation too? I know LoversBitch in Oblivion had toggleable crawling animation, though it was used for a slightly different purpose (I can think of a way it could be used for a similar purpose in this mod, but I digress).

Probably other types of solo animations that could be used similarly too. Maybe a bent over position you're asked to assume before sex/punishment?

As for SD well, dunno i never was fan of loosing fights on purpose just to see my char banged by some random idiots or being banged by random idiots in general so i simply fight to win  ;)

I found it too easy to escape slavery in SD, just walk away and use the terrain to your advantage.   It made the live a deviant life escaped slaves starts incredibly easy, though.

Anyway, a D asking for less than 10,000 gp isn't financially dominating you in skyrim and a D that doesn't pimp you out to the Jarls and their stewards isn't much of a D at all.   :cool:

I really like the idea of having toggleable animations and being ordered to use them. Makes a lot more sense than just being forced on your knees for no reason, and anything that manages to follow the S&M theme without neglecting player interaction is great.

Wouldn't this be a good option for crawling animation too? I know LoversBitch in Oblivion had toggleable crawling animation, though it was used for a slightly different purpose (I can think of a way it could be used for a similar purpose in this mod, but I digress).

Probably other types of solo animations that could be used similarly too. Maybe a bent over position you're asked to assume before sex/punishment?

That would be just awesome but unfortunately Bethesda changed how animations are being triggered by game engine in skyrim - or something like that im no expert in this field.

Point is its not possible to add new movement, combat or kill move animations. You can only replace those that are in game with something else. But you cant add new and say use vanilla animation but if something happen use new one. So to make npc crawl you need to replace vanilla sneak anim with crawl anim and by so all npc would crawl while sneaking.

For more precision it is not possible atm. Maybe one day someone would figure this out - and i very much hope so as i would love to see such thing in game.

Atm only new idle animations can be implemented into the game - and even that is thanks to genius of Fore. Thats why his mod is called Fores New IDLES for Skyrim.

So a few topics I've been seeing pop up:

MCM configuration of Fetishes:

Definitely planned.  My goal is for MCM fetishes is to allow the player to turn fetishes on and off, set limits on how intense the fetish gets, and current intensity level.  That said, I've never set-up a MCM menu before, so we'll see how successful I am.  Doesn't look too hard.  There will also be dialogue ways to do each of these as well which is already in place.

The plan right now is for fetishes to default on and for the player to have to choose to turn them off.

Mod Dependencies: 

I want to keep the dependencies as limited as possible, but I keep seeing tempting thing I could do if I just added one more requirement...

So, my plan is for the initial release to only directly require Devious Devices (Assets, Integration, and Expansion) and their prerequisites.  All other mod interactions will be indirect, e.g. Deviously Helpless triggering rape because your Domme put you in an armbinder and made you run through a bandit camp.

This may change with subsequent improvements, especially if I can set-up them up as soft dependencies like PsiMage mentioned.

Fetishes/Scenarios:

• No-win scenarios - Don't know if I'm devious/wicked enough to come-up with many good ones that work within Skyrim, but I'm sure I can make up a couple.  Will definitely include, possible to win versions as well so you're never quite sure what's coming.
  • Abandonment Scenarios - I was already thinking about a couple tangentially related things.  One is slapping a bounty on you and turning you over to the guards, fun with Prison Overhaul, boring without.  She'd warn you first so you can stash stolen goods.  The other is locking you up in the wilderness in some devices a la Captured Dream.  I'll have to think about bondage options where you have to negotiate your freedom from passersby.  I agree that a level of user interaction must be maintained or the game gets boring (at least for me).
  • Watersports - Zaz makes urinating easy.  Cleaning up after the domme probably wouldn't be that hard, call her urinate, then you licking her animations one after the other.  Golden showers looks like it would require a new animation, so probably a no at first, maybe at a later point.  Forced to hold it isn't fun without Private Needs, so that would probably wait for later as well.  If someone else wants to do something with scat play, they're welcome to.  I'm not going there.
  • Bestiality - not sure if this was more mentioned as something someone wanted or as something they wanted to be able to turn off.  Either way, doing bestiality right means adding to the mod list, so not at first, maybe later.
  • Crawling Sneak Animation - Interesting discussion.  This sounds like it is beyond my current level of ability, or at least comfort level.  While learning more and stretching my abilities is good, this sounds like it would add a not insignificant level of complexity.  So I am going to give it a pass, at least for now.  Maybe once I've got a stable build, I'll take another look.
  • Monogamy - Ooh kinky. Well, at least for LL.  I'll need to juggle some stuff around to make it a viable option, but I can see the appeal and it won't be that much work.  It shall be done.  Question for people interested in this: If you married someone other than the domme, would you consider both the domme and your spouse to be acceptable sexual partners (yes, I realize this would be bigamy not monogamy, stop nitpicking)?  Also, in this circumstance, how would you feel about your domme sexually interacting with your spouse?

Would domme/spouse interactions conflict with mods like Spouses enhanced? For me, that's the real concern.

I just hope that he wont give up.

Cainen - lots of ppl would love to see a mod like the one you want to make. So if you would ever got stuck at something you wont know how to pass don't hesitate to ask for help. Quite sure that many people here wouldn't mind helping you out to the best of their abilities.

Sounds interesting. This mod just might fill what I see as a gap in Sexlab at present: the setting of mood prior to sex acts. Several people have expressed a wish for sex animations that use furniture. Apparently this is very difficult to implement. But a dominatrix might well use furniture to tease her slave prior to the sex act. I am thinking of her sitting on a chair, legs spread wide, as she tells her slave to eat her out. There are several mods on nexus that show a variety of sitting postures. These could give inspiration. If you like this idea I shall find the mods and provide a link.

Armourers' tables and enchanters tables also have potential.

Another possibility: risky sex. The dom insists that you do it in a risky location where fear of discovery adds to the excitement. Dialogue would go a long way to add immersion here.

Yet another possibility (even better): the dominatrix could change those encounters in private homes when you are caught trespassing. How often have I heard the tedious words: 'You need to leave!' How much better those encounters would be if the dominatrix follower chimed in: 'No, madam. You need to get fucked.' A threesome could then follow, or the PC could watch while the dominatrix "tames" the prissy householder.

Work continues on the mod.  Job has been hectic so progress has been a little slow.  Optimistically, I'll have an alpha (feature incomplete) version released this month.  Conservatively, I should have something out before Thanksgiving (American not Canadian).