Fantasy Femboy Mod <3 *remake*

Vincent Draggy

Hiya! I realise this isn't really what the OP asked for (and I'm sorry to derail the thread), but I finally got a somewhat workable method to create a femboy character, and I thought I'd share it. I hope that'll be okay.

First off, the result looks something like this. (Face closeup) It's hardly ideal, I know, and pretty, erm, fuzzy, but the basic method should work for other races, if you have alternate textures at hand. (Oh, and just so you know, you don't have to have a nose-chain piercing. But why wouldn't you? :P )

Mods involved

No links, sorry, but all these mods can be found on TES Nexus or the Steam Workshop with a few minutes of searching. None of these are absolutely neccessary, but I would strongly recommend getting at least the first and the third.

• Opposite Gender Animations. A proper femboy ought to be posing, right? :P
  • Dagi Raht race. Not really neccessary, unless you want to play as a kitty as pictured above. (As an interesting aside, the Nexus version suffers of a glitch that makes your character use the female voice...)
  • Grimoas Scarf and Gugel. This may seem like an odd inclusion, but the reason will become obvious in a bit.

Steps

This method is "some assembly required", I'm sorry to say. You don't need any modding knowledge, though.

1. Create your character as usual, but be sure to create a female character. Also, be sure to set the weight slider all the way to the left, as the result will look... odd otherwise.
  2. Open the console. How exactly this is done will vary; usually, though, it involves pressing the key to the left of the "1" on your keyboard.
  3. Click on your character.
  4. Type "sexchange" (without quote signs) and press Enter.
  5. Close the console (the same way you opened it).

And just like that, you have created a male character with a female stance and face! Thanks to an interesting bit of undocumented behaviour (which is kind of interesting as sexchage is itself an undocumented command), the head does not change when you switch genders. However, there is one problem - due to the way the meshes work, there'll be a gap between your character's head and chest.

I'm sure there are better ways to solve this issue, but for now, you can simply "cover up" the gap with a scarf from the aforementioned Grimoas Scarf and Gugel mod. Those don't prevent you from equipping any other armor, too, which is nice.

I hope that helps tide you over 'til one of the modding projects is resurrected. (Of course, if one has finished and I missed it, I apologise.)

Hey there, I've been TRYING to get past issues with the CK, but that thing is beyond un-intuitive.

I got a few helpful hints and guides here and there, but the CK part is REALLY tiresome... [so I ended up forgetting it and focusing on my 3d classes]

SO, if someone want to try their hand at the CK, I'll try to share the info I got.

The basic steps here are

1: Make a NEW custom race, and try to make sure it works with vampirism and lycantropy just for the sake of burdens compatibility. [nothing about dawnguard here yet]

2: assign the models provided in the pre-alpha that's in this mod.

3: Edit/fix the model itself and the textures.

Of course, that means if someone with knoweledge of the CK/custom race crafting helped with the technical details, and an artist focused on fixing the body/editing armors, this would end up done sooner or later.

BY THE WAY... I was thinking about splitting this mod into two parts - an actual femboy, and a young male [prettier face, no steroids, no feminine curves]. If applied as male and female variations, it would turn the femboy into a real trap... ¦3 Just saying...

----------

ps: of course I didn't put the guides I got, I need to know if there's anyone willing to help with the CK.

i like your idea Laplace :o

and i dont mind the fuzziness, since im a furry and all, although i kinda prefer an animal-like head, still nice. ^^

and very nice, Yanazake. and i know about the problems with CK, lots of modders get that problem with trying to import custom meshes and such, seems like such a broken system honestly. :/

• 1 month later...

well this went really quiet. :/

this is a pretty good start' date=' porting the body mesh and either making a whole new race or have it overwrite the male body

im not really that skilled in this(yet) so all i can say is if u can get find someone to port the body over then split the male body into feet, hands, body, head

maybe a body like this

however if you wanted to use this body in sex mods some further edit would be needed

I want a true femboy, almost a trap. A sissyboy with a small body and super cute face, but someone who isn't shota. Someone I can boss around, use and abuse, and he'll always grovel before me and say, "Thank you, Mistress! Please use me more!"

Mmmmm...yeah, this needs to be a thing soon.

I'm working on a trap mod based on Futanarium and I need some help with normal maps. I need a Blender or 3DS Max guru to bake a normal map using the attached flat-chested body mesh. If I did it correctly, it's already been tweaked in Nifskope for Blender import: http://www.mediafire.com/?5c51ibmppcaw625

I'd do it myself but I'm a complete beginner concerning 3D modelling. :s I'm afraid I'd butcher the normal map because this tutorial I'm following does not mention headless body meshes. I've tried painting over a normal map through separate RGB channels in GIMP, but it's very messy work.

Do Want!

I have a working femboi/trap mod for new vegas with a beautiful shape. Can upload if anyone wants to try and port.

Also, would love if someone would help me with some mesh editing. I'm stuck at UV maps not matching up with the one that came with the original mod.

Still learning how to model stuff, and I ran into a texture problem. [posted into the support forum]

Once I figure that out, I can move on and learn more. Seriously, seems like making the BODY won't be that hard. The hard part is fine-tuning the way it bends and using the custom filepaths so it gets its own armor instead of vanilla body with armor.

Also, I'm thinking of expanding this towards 2 paths. One is the femboy, the other, is just a young [not-on-steroids] male. I'm sure either, if not both of them can please the eyes of some players.

Still learning how to model stuff' date=' and I ran into a texture problem. [posted into the support forum']

Once I figure that out, I can move on and learn more. Seriously, seems like making the BODY won't be that hard. The hard part is fine-tuning the way it bends and using the custom filepaths so it gets its own armor instead of vanilla body with armor.

Also, I'm thinking of expanding this towards 2 paths. One is the femboy, the other, is just a young [not-on-steroids] male. I'm sure either, if not both of them can please the eyes of some players.

are u any good at porting bodies? because if you were you could use the body from the picture i posted a few pages back

are u any good at porting bodies? because if you were you could use the body from the picture i posted a few pages back

Porting? No' date=' I'm just learning stuff about skyrim! I'll make custom bodies, and I don't know either how to rip stuff... So, yeah, full custom work here. Might get stuff from other TES mods with permission, but the main bodies will be custom anyway.

[not to say that that was a bad body. Maybe with some adjustments... Still, I wanna do my own.']

• 4 weeks later...

OOh, glad I'm not the only one who wanted some femboys in Skyrim. I'd prefer to have one as a companion instead of a character though, I'm not really in to playing as a guy.

I could dress him up and make him carry around stuff and clean up and junk! :D

Alright, news here. Small news, but news nonetheless.

I'm figuring things out in here. The motive for the texture bug on the "pre-alpha" femboy body might be because the body is pointing directly to a male texture, apart from the main texture. Most nude male models have all textures related to the body in one file.

I think I know how to fix this, but I'd also like to replace the genital shape.

The other issue with the strange shadow in the chest is related to how the textures were made. I might have to replace a thing or two, so if someone has a CLEAN malebody texture to share [no hair, no veins, no nothing] please do! It might speed up the process. :)

Would it be possible to see a screenshot of what you have done so far? I've got a bit of knowledge of 3dsmax and am interested in this project. I've got some work of my own that I need to finish first unfortunately, but I'd like to help out eventually. xD I'm a fan of both feminine and masculine men.

Well, 'I' haven't done anything yet. I'm just studying how to make mods for skyrim with Nightasy tutorials, and figured a thing or two of the pre-alpha released here.

Also, if you checked the earlier posts [or about halfway thru, when I start replying here] I'm also the original requester of the femboy mod for oblivion that was mentioned [and of course, I'm still holding on to it. Might be useful.]

• 2 weeks later...

Alright guys and gals, this is where things really start!

I've been busy with other things, but by the end of this week [23rd december, right after the end of the world, wee!] I'll be free for this and focus ONLY on learning the final kinks of editing meshes and making stuff that works with the weight slider.

Another good news is that the original creator of the femboy body for oblivion [previously mentioned in this topic] granted me [original requester :angel:] permission to use his models. This may speed things up a bit.

And finally, I've been seeing the alpha femboy body released here, messing with it... Besides the texture, there are a few other wrong things with it. So, better option here might be start fresh.

With this in mind, I ask you guys... Which female body would work better as a base?

Keep in mind that the original has been based on the amazing work of Robert, using his female body replacer for oblivion as a starting point.

All I can think is that CBBE has a more interesting derrière, a very important aspect in this case [if you know what I mean], but UNP has better textures [the alpha body was made with cbbe v2...], and MIGHT be easier to edit, since it's so slim... [sometimes, too slim, actually.] I'm sure Bodyslider could give me a nice headstart, but I'm not sure if it supports UNP also.

SO, SUGGESTIONS? I'D APPRECIATE SOME!

Uh, really? It's going to be THAT easy to reshape the body? Even if I have to repaint bone weighting later?

I tested something today, tried to "remove" the female genital shape. Even if it's gonna be covered by another model, I'd rather make it flat. Well, that gives me a bit of incentive to go on!

It was a 5-minutes test thing, the real thing starts next week!

Uh' date=' really? It's going to be THAT easy to reshape the body? Even if I have to repaint bone weighting later?

I tested something today, tried to "remove" the female genital shape. Even if it's gonna be covered by another model, I'd rather make it flat. Well, that gives me a bit of incentive to go on!

It was a 5-minutes test thing, the real thing starts next week!

[/quote']

Another good way to go upon that (If you did not already) if to use the sculpt tool. I usually keep it but I did delete it on a couple of my mods. I would use either smooth and/or draw. I hope this helps a bit. If they do not go perfectly use Air Brush. Pressing N will bring up the options of the sculpt mode tools.

Good luck, it is good to see more shemale and femboy fans are starting to come out and mod.

I do not feel like I am the only one *Sniffle*

I will follow this post.

Happy Modding!

-HS

Archived