Fantasy Femboy Mod <3 *remake*

Vincent Draggy

Hi, I'm new. Anyways...

I'm pretty familiar with the CK and this thread got me curious.

I was looking on the nexus and found this user:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/users/5687705

One of the images he posted and the one used on his profile looked quite femboy.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8503/8346628912_acca3ae9ce_z.jpg

http://static.skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/images/29469-1-1357721264.jpg

Any thoughts?

Yyyyep, I checked that. I'm not sleeping here. That's Robert's Male Body, probably the _0 weigh with smooth normal maps. Just like the Dagi raht khajiit user here used.

Anyway, editing tri files is hard, and your best option for THAT should be blender. There are scripts for that on skyrim nexus. Good luck with that, I really don't know much more - I'm going to get whatever resources I can find and slap 'em all in here, modifying what I can. :c

Bling bling bling! Surprise! Actually, surprise even for me! My first edit is working better than I was giving it credit to! The texture problem was actually part of the quickly put together esp [wasn't made by me, btw]

Here's a screen showing how the _0 chest is looking in the game right now:

1359114197166.jpg

Oh right, I forgot to add that now this project is named TNT race, which stands for twink and trap. :P

Bling bling bling! Surprise! Actually' date=' surprise even for me! My first edit is working better than I was giving it credit to! The texture problem was actually part of the quickly put together esp [wasn't made by me, btw']

1359114197166.jpg

Oh right, I forgot to add that now this project is named TNT race, which stands for twink and trap. :P

I would LOVE to help, If I could. But, sadly, I am technically retarded when it comes to stuff like that. :(

Bling bling bling! Surprise! Actually' date=' surprise even for me! My first edit is working better than I was giving it credit to! The texture problem was actually part of the quickly put together esp [wasn't made by me, btw']

1359114197166.jpg

I am liking how this looks this might convince me to play Skyrim again, I also like how it is more femanine. I prefer a strong femanine body for shemales and traps so this is convincing can't wait to see more!

I ran into a problem here. If you know your way around the CK and know how to fix this, please lend me a hand. I'd rather have someone do the initial creation of the esp for me, and I'd do some edits here and there or something like that, BUT... *sigh*

Old problem, new problem out of the spoiler tag!

Guys, this is driving me nuts. I need to get rid of what seems to be a bunch of leftovers and start fresh, or find a way to fix this.

--------

Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...

Compiling "TntRaceController"...

F:\games\skyrim\game\Data\Scripts\Source\TntRaceController.psc(5,32): no viable alternative at input 'HeadPartsTntVampire'

No output generated for TntRaceController, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.

Failed on TntRaceController

-----------------------

and after trying to remove both psc and pex files from my data folder...

-----------------------

F:\games\skyrim\game\Data\Scripts\Source\TntRaceController.psc(5,32): no viable alternative at input 'HeadPartsTntVampire'

F:\games\skyrim\game\Data\Scripts\Source\TntRaceController.psc(9,18): script property HeadPartsTntVampire already defined

F:\games\skyrim\game\Data\Scripts\Source\TntRaceController.psc(9,18): script variable ::HeadPartsTntVampire_var already defined

F:\games\skyrim\game\Data\Scripts\Source\TntRaceController.psc(9,18): script property HeadPartsTntVampire already has a get function defined

F:\games\skyrim\game\Data\Scripts\Source\TntRaceController.psc(9,18): script property HeadPartsTntVampire already has a set function defined

---------------------

Is there anywhere I should be looking for leftovers? Like I've been saying, I'm trying to make a new race, and I'm following the "creating a playable race - the right way" from Skyrim Nexus with the provided esp and scripts. All was going nice and well, until I added an INT to a script property, that should actually be a formlist. The whole nightmare started there

I'm trying to add custom body meshes to the race, but I'm probably doing something wrong. Anyone got a nice guide/tutorial or some advice for me on this issue? [i got some placeholder files that should do the trick for an alpha release, still without armors working like they should. Can't do anything without this, tho.]

I ran into a problem here. If you know your way around the CK and know how to fix this' date=' please lend me a hand. I'd rather have someone do the initial creation of the esp for me, and I'd do some edits here and there or something like that, BUT... *sigh*

Old problem, new problem out of the spoiler tag!

Guys, this is driving me nuts. I need to get rid of what seems to be a bunch of leftovers and start fresh, or find a way to fix this.

--------

-----------------------

and after trying to remove both psc and pex files from my data folder...

-----------------------

F:\games\skyrim\game\Data\Scripts\Source\TntRaceController.psc(9,18): script property HeadPartsTntVampire already defined

F:\games\skyrim\game\Data\Scripts\Source\TntRaceController.psc(9,18): script variable ::HeadPartsTntVampire_var already defined

F:\games\skyrim\game\Data\Scripts\Source\TntRaceController.psc(9,18): script property HeadPartsTntVampire already has a get function defined

F:\games\skyrim\game\Data\Scripts\Source\TntRaceController.psc(9,18): script property HeadPartsTntVampire already has a set function defined

---------------------

Is there anywhere I should be looking for leftovers? Like I've been saying, I'm trying to make a new race, and I'm following the "creating a playable race - the right way" from Skyrim Nexus with the provided esp and scripts. All was going nice and well, until I added an INT to a script property, that should actually be a formlist. The whole nightmare started there

I'm trying to add custom body meshes to the race, but I'm probably doing something wrong. Anyone got a nice guide/tutorial or some advice for me on this issue? [i got some placeholder files that should do the trick for an alpha release, still without armors working like they should. Can't do anything without this, tho.]

You have errors in the TntRaceController.psc script:

Seems like you're declaring HeadPartsTntVampire in a way the the compiler is not expecting. The errors are in line 5 and line 9 of the script (probably you are declaring a property with the same name as an already existing variable/function)

Send me the ESP along with the PEX/PSC files and I'll have a look at it, but, I'd say you didnt followed the RaceCompability instructions accurately.

This whole custom race mumbo-jumbo is seriously some sort of witchery.
On other news...

*link removed, choose a different picture service*

I finally seemed to almost properly extract a body from blender. Still one issue to fix.
Seems like I overdid on the hipbones stretching, and on the nipple shrinking [they were flat, and I had to redo their shape]
The custom race esp stopped properly working for no reason. [getting invisible bodies now]
That is all.

Some exploratory WIP smut that doesn't work in-game yet. Squeezed and massaged using Blender from the ADEC femalebody_0.nif, so in theory the weight slider would at 0 have some DFC*.

A lot of existing content would work as is. You could slowly go up to 100 with showracemenu, say if your character was eating tittie skittles. There's also that mod where your weight increases in an immersive fashion as you play.

I figure the crotch area would be equippable. Any size you want, any shape you want. Armours could do the same thing with just add-on groin bulges.

The nips are from the "Blam" version of ADEC's nipple upgrade, but what isn't seen is the muscle-girl normal map. It should be a very nice effect that lends manliness without the bulk. I haven't actually tested this out in-game since I have a lot to learn still about NifTools. - I'm surprised it didn't blow up when I imported it, let alone that textures still worked. Could be a good sign...

nqUfRgP.jpg

The butt needs a lot of work still (all the work), and of course a lot of armours would have to be modified, unless you want to RP brought-up-as-a-girl. Then all that's needed is replacing the body mesh in the armour.

Some lolicon armours might fit with only little modification.

I think there is a lot of artistic potential for the chest pieces. Without oblivitits that have to be covered up or flaunted you get interesting options.

There's a big 'if'. I don't know what Acdale thinks of derivative works. Maybe if I do a good enough job they'll accept it.

EDIT:

what the

I don't even...

WNS6eP9.jpg

But it didn't crash!

EDIT 2:

That was surprisingly easy. All I had to do was compare it with femalebody_1.nif, and the difference was "Has Normals" which needed to be No. I also restored the string of the mesh name.

HdAgxnf.jpg

There's a shader left over on the tits... I think that's something that can be updated in niftools. Attached is my backup copy of the WIP file. =)

femalebody_0.zip

Some exploratory WIP smut that doesn't work in-game yet. Squeezed and massaged using Blender from the ADEC femalebody_0.nif' date=' so in theory the weight slider would at 0 have some DFC*.

A lot of existing content would work as is. You could slowly go up to 100 with showracemenu, say if your character was eating tittie skittles. There's also that mod where your weight increases in an immersive fashion as you play.

I figure the crotch area would be equippable. Any size you want, any shape you want. Armours could do the same thing with just add-on groin bulges.

The nips are from the "Blam" version of ADEC's nipple upgrade, but what isn't seen is the muscle-girl normal map. It should be a very nice effect that lends manliness without the bulk. I haven't actually tested this out in-game since I have a lot to learn still about NifTools. - I'm surprised it didn't blow up when I imported it, let alone that textures still worked. Could be a good sign...

nqUfRgP.jpg

The butt needs a lot of work still (all the work), and of course a lot of armours would have to be modified, unless you want to RP brought-up-as-a-girl. Then all that's needed is replacing the body mesh in the armour.

Some lolicon armours might fit with only little modification.

I think there is a lot of artistic potential for the chest pieces. Without oblivitits that have to be covered up or flaunted you get interesting options.

There's a big 'if'. I don't know what Acdale thinks of derivative works. Maybe if I do a good enough job they'll accept it.

EDIT:

what the

I don't even...

WNS6eP9.jpg

But it didn't crash!

EDIT 2:

That was surprisingly easy. All I had to do was compare it with femalebody_1.nif, and the difference was "Has Normals" which needed to be No. I also restored the string of the mesh name.

HdAgxnf.jpg

There's a shader left over on the tits... I think that's something that can be updated in niftools. Attached is my backup copy of the WIP file. =)

Nice first try, but all I can say is that the normals there have the very same issue as the male body normals - too much muscle, which look terrible on skinnier arms. I'm focusing the work to make the _1 body look slightly chubbier instead of buffing it up. The whole idea of the race is to have as litle muscle as possible, as it'll be based off breton race. - IT CAN STILL BE AN ALTERNATIVE BODY, THO.

The femboy body is almost ready, and so is the twink body. Now, I need help with the editing of the heads in the CK. Adding/modifying tris, textures and so on.

On the whole 'taking hormones thing", it's really one hard to believe thing for the elder scrolls world - I'm trying something that can fit in the lore, so the best they can get is more body fat... with the best distribution possible :P Also, the armors will be a mix of male and female. I'll remove any use of boobs on armors and swap for the male counterpart - the purpose of making a trap is making it hard to recognize, be it super girly or just androgynous. :3

aaaalso... It'll be SFW at first, as in, I'm going to add underwear to the bodies. No skimpy armors, nothing like that - I want an acceptable and lore-friendly humanoid race, because I'm tired of playing a female khajiit in every tes game I put my hands on >XD

Edit: Ah, on the loli armors, I've been thinking the same thing. I just hope they're just ADJUSTED to their bodies, not skimpy stuff. It's not that I don't like it, it's just that it's not on my to-do list.

Nice first try' date=' but all I can say is that the normals there have the very same issue as the male body normals - too much muscle, which look terrible on skinnier arms. I'm focusing the work to make the _1 body look slightly chubbier instead of buffing it up. The whole idea of the race is to have as litle muscle as possible, as it'll be based off breton race. - IT CAN STILL BE AN ALTERNATIVE BODY, THO.

The femboy body is almost ready, and so is the twink body. Now, I need help with the editing of the heads in the CK. Adding/modifying tris, textures and so on.

On the whole 'taking hormones thing", it's really one hard to believe thing for the elder scrolls world - I'm trying something that can fit in the lore, so the best they can get is more body fat... with the best distribution possible :P Also, the armors will be a mix of male and female. I'll remove any use of boobs on armors and swap for the male counterpart - the purpose of making a trap is making it hard to recognize, be it super girly or just androgynous. :3

aaaalso... It'll be SFW at first, as in, I'm going to add underwear to the bodies. No skimpy armors, nothing like that - I want an acceptable and lore-friendly humanoid race, because I'm tired of playing a female khajiit in every tes game I put my hands on >XD

Edit: Ah, on the loli armors, I've been thinking the same thing. I just hope they're just ADJUSTED to their bodies, not skimpy stuff. It's not that I don't like it, it's just that it's not on my to-do list.

[/quote']

Thanks! Yeah I have to agree the normals I have are way too hard for a femboy in some places. It might be doable to have a big set of body area normals and use

Calientes Texture Blender to let each roll their own with relative ease.

Here I chose the chest from Better Males since I had it handy, but as you can see here it's way too buff for this application. The odd shape of the pectorals come from the mesh, but since I'm comfortable in Blender that's an easy fix.

1gYhFt3.jpg

The nipples have to be aligned, but then with only shaping and blurring the edges of the replacement area the replacement seems to do a decent job. I used nVidia's Photoshop plugin to re-normalize the normals, which has to be done for the texture to show up correctly. (BTW, Adobe lets everybody use Photoshop CS2 for free these days!)

If you know of more male normals we could use, I'd absolutely love some links. =)

IMO the lore could be adapted to HRT with only a quest and some alchemy. Since I count approximately flat zero triple-A titles that depart from heteronormality, I feel we as gamers are wise to mod that in. Of course diversity requires a lot of content, and some would simply demand that anything realistic such as an effeminate male could be disabled, so a studio like Bethesda is unlikely to include that by default.

There is something called Realistic Body System by VadersApp that looks very interesting. If I understood the description correctly it appears to be a very advanced application that even works on custom races. It was recently updated too.

That leaves animations as a stone unturned... But at smartbody.ict.usc.edu there is an even more advanced project in development similar to NaturalMotion's Euphoria, of GTA IV fame. Perhaps something for next year.

EDIT:

A6pGoEU.jpg

JutIIpp.jpg

News again. After many tests, and bugs and a painful learning curve, the femboy body is really REALLY near completion.

Todo list:

texture black dots around neck - not a BODY issue...

Seams around _0 wirsts, or a thin hand model.

matching unp textures between hands, feet, head and body. [may be a ck bug... or not]

adjust armor and clothes.

Btw, the twink body is basically done too. Still needs the _0 clothes, since anything made for favoredsouls body can still have the _0 models as _1 of this body. :3 I might redo it, tho - FavoredSouls is almost releasing a NEW malebody... Tho I'm not sure how many of you are interested in the not-so-girly part of the mod...

by the way, I want to speed this up, so anyone with armor-converting knoweledge [or that can try and make my body work with bodyslide just to batch-convert armors and clothes] can step up and offer a hand. Any help is still appreciated, as this is hardly on alpha stage. I need at least a good number of armors [at least the basic ones and some mage gear]  before I can call this an alpha.

Seams around _0 wirsts, or a thin hand model.

In blender you can not really easily but absolutely precisely fix this by importing the hands, selecting a vertex you want to stay in place, Shift-S -> cursor to selected; putting the 3D cursor on that vertex. Next you tab to object mode, select the mesh you want to modify, tab again and pick the offending vertex.

To the right of the menu that selects Edit, Object, Sculpt etc. mode, select 3D cursor. The default is Median Point.  Press S followed by 0 to scale to zero, putting the selected vertex in the exact place where the 3D cursor is. Repeat for each vertex that is in the wrong place.

If there's a strange bend in the mesh you can turn on Proportional Editing of connected vertices for the first time that you scale to 0. Scrolling up and down selects the radius, and you can pick different curves for the effect too. This also works with rotate, move... Again not the quickest workflow but the result is impeccable. I'd have screenshots for you, but my SSD with my Windows installation needed to be exchanged under warranty and I haven't gotten it back yet. =\

I've had success with exporting an .obj using Niftools and when I'm done editing I export a .3ds. This way I get them meshes directly into the latest version of blender and I just have to select Keep Vert Order in the left pane when importing. If I choose to export Selection Only when done, when I import the .3ds into Niftools stuff just magically works. Textures, shaders... but not weight sliders. The old mesh gets replaced with the imported one, even removing the old mesh from the .nif. 

It seems to flip the Boolean for Has Normals to 'yes'. This increases the file size a little but I didn't see it having an effect in-game. You fix it by clicking the bool to 'no' and then the file size becomes identical to the original.

It's a really quick workflow. Might however be fundamentally incompatible with weight sliders, I dunno. That might be what the .obj warning on the niftools forum is about because otherwise the warning doesn't make sense. 

the warning [whatever it may say] is probably about vertex order. I do it by importing nif to the old blender, saving the file, and then opening it in the new blender. exporting and importing objs in there [keep vertex order is a MUST if you want to do some weight sliders. and key shapes] is easier and I can even use zbrush to mess with the exported obj files. That's how I reached this body.

I'll probably share a file with the original body, if someone wants to help with armor convertion.

• 1 month later...

hmmm it seems like there might be a bit of a solution at your finger tips here. you know the Elin race here on loverslab? THATS the body type of a femboy BASICALLY except flat chested and well...of course...the penis and slightly more slender but the overall idea is wider hips than the torso and the elin race's custom body base definitely would be perfect for this. i heard someone found a way of tricking skyrim into thinking you had the elins body while using the male elin race? im not sure how they did it but i'm actually looking for something like that where the male race has that kind of body myself. I LOVE FEMBOYS hell i crossdress daily myself. not so much on a grand scale like skirts and stuff but gimme a girls t-shirt and some skinny stretch denim jeans and a pair of panties...im happy with that lol but thats besides the point. i love the elin race myself but hate having to play as a girl race what i prefer to play is a male race with female clothing (just not always as revealing) a true crossdressing race basically and i THINK thats what this person truly desires.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 years later...

i know this topic most likely died off a long time ago but i do want to point out a few things. i'd love to take up on making this body, but alas, i can't even be classed as a novice on nif edits as i am way too inexperienced. moving on, as much as we all want a body like that, the experienced mod authors are too set on muscular body's. it's probably do to the fact that they are mostly hetero, thus having no need to work on those types of body's as there is no real motivation. and also, take in count that existing body's are past down modifications of existing body's. in simple terms, every single body mod on the nexus or lovers lab, came from one body type. so the wish we have on this post, is that we need a completely new engineered body, like never before seen. and the way, Bethesda made the base for body building, really made it seem like they didn't care for letting people make custom body's, so making something that new...eh.. i don't see it happening... unfortunately..the remaining projects on this stuff, died out, long ago, not that there where many to begin with...  :(

Archived