Fantasy Femboy Mod <3 *remake*

Vincent Draggy

I can partly understand this request since I always think male characters are too masculine for my taste but a more animeish male would do the trick for me, meaing a smooth face, slim body and long hair. Kinda like Sephiroth or Alucard. But this mod goes one step further. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I have to say, This thread kind of forced me to join this site. Thank gawd you guys enable links to be accessible to visitors, but I had to put my finger on this.

Why? Because I was the one that requested the original mod. I requested it because I had little to no knoweledge about modding for Oblivion. Right now, I'm slowly learning 3d modelling on my own. While I can easily edit some vertex, my main problem now is to find a way to correctly open/import models and export them.

Btw, I know the modder, and chat with him regularly. He's busy with a lot of things, and other mods. It's not like he doesn't want to give support to this, but he's just overall busy, and it was supposed to be a small project... Who would've guessed it would actually be that interesting, hm?

Anyway, I saw your version, ZelRai. Not bad, I must say, but there's the catch: All of the available models aren't good. As in, They're REALLY not that good. If you can send me editable files or help me figure out what I need to open and edit them, Maybe I can help you with some things. [nothing related to texture YET] First thing I'd say is remove the vag shape in the crotch and enhance the shape of that male genital... It's kind of... plain.

About the texture issues, I'm sure you can work that on Gimp. Maybe using a smooth male normal map as resource?

Anyway, good to see more people interested in non-herculean male characters xD

I have to say' date=' This thread kind of forced me to join this site. Thank gawd you guys enable links to be accessible to visitors, but I had to put my finger on this.

Why? Because I was the one that requested the original mod. I requested it because I had little to no knoweledge about modding for Oblivion. Right now, I'm slowly learning 3d modelling on my own. While I can easily edit some vertex, my main problem now is to find a way to correctly open/import models and export them.

Btw, I know the modder, and chat with him regularly. He's busy with a lot of things, and other mods. It's not like he doesn't want to give support to this, but he's just overall busy, and it was supposed to be a small project... Who would've guessed it would actually be that interesting, hm?

Anyway, I saw your version, ZelRai. Not bad, I must say, but there's the catch: All of the available models aren't good. As in, They're REALLY not that good. If you can send me editable files or help me figure out what I need to open and edit them, Maybe I can help you with some things. [nothing related to texture YET'] First thing I'd say is remove the vag shape in the crotch and enhance the shape of that male genital... It's kind of... plain.

About the texture issues, I'm sure you can work that on Gimp. Maybe using a smooth male normal map as resource?

Anyway, good to see more people interested in non-herculean male characters xD

Just remember that non-herculean doesn't mean chicks with dicks

Just remember that non-herculean doesn't mean chicks with dicks

Since there are all kinds of loli characters, yeah, why not make a young-looking male for the race, and a girly guy? move the slider to female and there you go, lol. No, seriously, the oblivion mod in question had the name "Xdress body" for a reason. While I'd find it awesome to have a normal young male for my main character, I certainly want a girly guy as a companion or something :B

And well, the request is for the femboy body anyway >XD I support it.

As for the Yii Technique...

Someone could post better screens for the male, right? The 3 at the first post are terrible.

Man, I am always late to the party/thread. Normally, I play a Khajiit(and I LIKE it, because EYE OF FEAR!), but it'd be nice to play a character without much in the way of "muscles". I dislike Skyrim on that one, normal guys don't have great body definition, and I don't intend to play a guy who looks like he's worked out a day in his life, usually. Not overweight, but kinda wimpy. Vulnerable. Though I hadn't thought of playing a Femboy, this looks like it's worth a shot.

...Also, just curious, but does SL have a subscription fee? Or is it more of a "You get what you pay for" kinda thing?

Man' date=' I am always late to the party/thread. Normally, I play a Khajiit(and I LIKE it, because EYE OF FEAR!), but it'd be nice to play a character without much in the way of "muscles". I dislike Skyrim on that one, normal guys don't have great body definition, and I don't intend to play a guy who looks like he's worked out a day in his life, usually. Not overweight, but kinda wimpy. Vulnerable. Though I hadn't thought of playing a Femboy, this looks like it's worth a shot.

...Also, just curious, but does SL have a subscription fee? Or is it more of a "You get what you pay for" kinda thing?

[/quote']

SL has an optional sub fee but only if you want to own land (You can still rent land without being subbed) and to get into private sandboxes. Other than that it's you get what you pay for, like if you see it you can buy it if you want or pass on it.

And I agree on the body thing. I hate how so many males are buffffffffff on Skyrim

What birdo said - it's basically free, but if you want good stuff, you either buy it [there are ways of getting in-game money without spending your real money, but it takes forever] or you do it yourself.

And... "Birdo"? Why aren't you pink and using a bow? [lame, I know. LOL]

Anyway, this model is basically done last time I checked. It just needs adjustments on the genital and body textures... But as an update, I'd totally like a more feminine version of this - wider hips and all that. Not sure if setting it to the "feminine" part of the gender slider would be a good idea, but it would be funny seeing everyone trating him like a woman xD

I should be asleep right now, but can't. Anyway the model is pretty much done, yes. The only thing modeling wise that may need to be done is possibly the BSShader error on the male parts, unless I find a head I like better.

Texture wise through I still have work to do, plus I have to finish making different hairstyles and eyes work with it.

Then comes the issue of clothing, which right now doesn't work at all. It is however funny to watch a naked twink run a big oaf through with a sword. XD

Let's see... Doesn't a hair mod work with this? Last I checked, apachii hair mod added hair even to some of the custom races I had.

And why clothing doesn't work? I can imagine wearing some armor and going buff all of a sudden, but "not working at all"?

Okay, so here is the current situation after retracing my steps from the crash.

Facegen: I want to use a more femme/youthful face something like Oblivion's Cute Elf mod, but sans the pointy ears. Unfortunately there is absolutely no provision for using any custom facial parts for facegen. So the default big butch parts still show up for the male face even with a custom head, same goes for the slightly less butch female facial parts. The parts I can customize are the teeth(wtf?) brows and eyes, I need to get the nose, lips, cheeks, ears and jaw.

And here I thought the body was gonna be that hard part *headdesk*

Presets: All presets will stick a completely vanilla face on a character and even after tweaking the skin tones a bit still didn't look right so that is why I had I removed them from this race(Last thing anyone wants to see is a femme lithe body with a big stubble covered mustached Breton face).

Bottom line: Since the game crashed upon selection of a player race with facegen turned off(Yes I tried the simple way out first), I -need- customization and non default selection access to the 2000+ list of -unnamed- (literally numbers for filenames)face gen part meshes that is -not- available to modify in any way in the creation kit forms.

BSShader errors: Tried all kinds of tweaks in nifskope, once I get home from TX I'm gonna have to play with 3ds Max again to figure this out.

Hair: Changed all human hair styles to unisex and took race limits off of them and now they work with some minor alignment issues with the bald and partial shaved hair styles(if you find one use the the slider till you find the same style for the appropriate sex). Custom hair mods seem to work so long as the Race qualifier is set to None or All Races Except Beast and they are set as unisex(if set to male or female they will not be available to the other.).

Clothing: Doesn't work at all because I'm not setting it up to just mimic another race's armor morphs(which would look like a mouse inside a ketchup bottle), hence there are literally no available clothing targets.

So, Here's hoping Bethesda intends to make improvements to face editing capabilities or this is gonna require a new master plugin which will have to be hexed -and- manual additions made to that list of parts.

For the face, I think I had something... There are ways of opeining a .tri file in blender that loads up different versions of the basic human head. Maybe you can edit them to use presets.

I saw that because of a tutorial for helmets or something in skyrim nexus. I have the file, but I can't find it now :/

• 4 weeks later...

Quite an interesting observation...made me smile for a moment.

Well of course nobody will judge people based on their sexual interests here (hey this site was basically made for Lovers with PK and have you ever looked at the content of it's plugins?)

but I don't think everyone here is a male checking this thread to see if he can get some effeminate looking boys into his game ;)

Archived