Fantasy Femboy Mod <3 *remake*

Vincent Draggy

I'd also love to see this mod come to realization. While the game itsself is awesome, I -really- find the overly muscular males in the game to be repugnant. I would at least like to make my character be lithe and cute. I have the creation kit and the mod that allows multiple new races with out the vampire conflict. However, I'm not sure how to go about creating a entirely new race.

Well I got most of the Creation Kit details ironed out, but I still can't get a female mesh to be flat chested in 3DSmax without looking like that's what was done. Then there is the not so small matter of exporting it.

Also I've attached a picture of the female mesh I'm working with, I think it will make a nice femboy body. ^.^

Well I got most of the Creation Kit details ironed out' date=' but I still can't get a female mesh to be flat chested in 3DSmax without looking like that's what was done. Then there is the not so small matter of exporting it.

Also I've attached a picture of the female mesh I'm working with, I think it will make a nice femboy body. ^.^

[/quote']

Just make sure you upload a version of that flatchested female body without the penis for argonian fans.

I don't know anything about modding myself (next to nothing), but the model not showing up in game sounds like a common problem when first learning to make body/armor mods (at least I've seen similair comments about other stuff).

when fallout new vegas came out I took a look at converting the model I mentioned and that's as far as I got considering oblivion bodys have upper and lower part and from what I saw, NV only had upper, or once body piece.

It is a common problem with .nif files and I have been researching it. Apparently the skin weights and the textures(base, normal, eviron) have to be exactly in spec or it won't render at all. The weights all seem to be working properly, leaving me to believe it's the textures as the default ones aren't aligned to this mesh. I just spent all night working on the textures and still no dice.

Fairly interested in this myself, but I can imagine it might be difficult in a sense, I assume using meshes of different genders or races wouldn't work at all, so it would probably involve an entire body mod for just a single race, would essentially be like 3 mods in one for it to work properly.

Nice SL avatar btw, I could never get into that myself though.

Fairly interested in this myself' date=' but I can imagine it might be difficult in a sense, I assume using meshes of different genders or races wouldn't work at all, so it would probably involve an entire body mod for just a single race, would essentially be like 3 mods in one for it to work properly.

Nice SL avatar btw, I could never get into that myself though.

[/quote']

actually, the creation engine supposedly already supports different body meshes for different races.

oh and thankies ^^

i wish someone would make a mod so that when you choose what 'sex' you are going to be that there was a in between one for people who are interested in playing a futa character (in RL they even had them in ancient times)...

then randomize some NPC spawns... keeping the NPCs that are known to be female/male the same.

i wish someone would make a mod so that when you choose what 'sex' you are going to be that there was a in between one for people who are interested in playing a futa character (in RL they even had them in ancient times)...

then randomize some NPC spawns... keeping the NPCs that are known to be female/male the same.

I'm 99% sure there is a race mod that exists for that though to be honest. I could be wrong though. (I think I seen it on the Nexus)

Edit: Yeah they are there on the Nexus, but they look....well....you can go check yourself xP

the only thing I seen on nexus isn't remotely related other than the fact it has a penis.

Futa does not = femboy.

We know? He asked if there was an between a mod that allowed someone to play as a futa type race. I said yes, it's on the Nexus.

Just clarifying, seems to have been some confusion or you must be replying to someone else's post I missed.

Personally I don't care for that either, but I am still hoping for a femboy race/mod

You can thank the Japanese lolicon community for this one,

http://skup.dip.jp/up/up00667.7z'>http://skup.dip.jp/up/up00667.7z http://skup.dip.jp/up/up00667.7z

It's actually quite well suited. Since I still can't get the oblivion femboy to work glitch free,(I finally got it to display, but it didn't even look close to right) I'll add the male hardware from the better nude males/younger faces/new hairstyles mod and make it a race.

Probably be next Sun, not this coming one.

Argonian/Kahjit mods will be done -afterwards-. Namely once I figure the differences and repackage.

Also, I have a potential better job lined up, which may resolve my housing issue....

So -if- all goes well I may, time allowing, make some Kemonomimi (animal ears and tail) boys.

Allright progress:

post-37312-13597873990543_thumb.jpg

What works:

Basic body and animations.

Facgen morph targets (By all that is lucky...)

Skin tones(for the most part...)

Hair colors.

Warpaint.

What doesn't work / to do:

Textures for male hardware do not always show up.

Need to get a hold of Photoshop and change the normal map so there are less shadows around the chest.

Facegen presets, sets to random every time.

Facegen meshes, ie different nose, brow, or mouth types.

Hairstyles.

Eye colors.

Weight slider.

Overlays: Freckles dirt, tattoos etc. (With the exception of warpaint.)

Male/female slider just changes the skin tones (doesn't seem very important to me, but it ideally should do nothing...)

Credits:

Body mesh is from the the Breton x117 mod.

Uses Skyrim skeleton.

Uses Ran46's head meshes:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=7127

Uses male hardware from Better males - Beautiful nudes and faces http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=2488

Pre-release: https://rapidshare.com/#!download|523|4251919602|femboymodprerelease.rar|12954

Archived