Fantasy Femboy Mod <3 *remake*

Vincent Draggy

Hey' date=' MORE ON THAT SCULPT TOOL, PLEASE! It would make things MUCH faster here, since I'm totally used to z-brush modelling style! [and not so much to all things 3ds max XP']

Keep in mind this is via using Blender

Well I am no expert but it does fix up minor issues. I would also refer to Gerra6's tools too he has a GREAT one for converting to body types. But this is ofc in blender so keep that in mind. Maybe skyrim needs 3ds Max but I am sure you can model in blender and then convert to max. (There are guides for that but not sure where as I do futa for Oblivion.)

This is the Link to Gerra6's tool

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=12606

Also if you want to flatten to chest I would use the Sculpt tool and use Layer and click Sub. From there it should cover most. But if you are using the same body that I am familiar with (The Trap Body :P) you might want to start with Scaling it (S) then making it smaller to fit the body more or less, now ofc many mods are bigger cups (my type xD) but for you I would do the opposite of what I do. After scaling I would hit G to grab a vert or some (Also you can press proportional Editing) (Pressing O will do too/ Alt O it is the little O on the panel), Then you can scale the Circle which will effect the verts with in it (if you have it on) by using the scroll on the mouse. From there I woulld use sculpt Layer mod up or down depending make sure to do this with the OUTFIT selected. Then when doing that I would work it to my liking. At the end it may look rough so unless you are OK with that I would then use Smooth to make it more even.

I hope this helps. I would do a picture tutorial but I kind of squeezed a moment during my Christmas modding haha.

Wait, Ok, I'm fine with sculpt tool not being in max, in fact, I'm killing to be able to do anything in blender or maya instead of max...

BUT, I have two problems! I don't know much about blender above version 2.49b [which from what I remember, is below the versions with sculpt tool] and I'm not sure how to export/import nif properly in blender! [specially concerning skyrim]

Hi Yanazake,

maybe i can help you, as i have just recently gone through the painful experience of learning the blender->skyrim process.

blender 2.49b is required for import/export as the scripts and some of their dependencies have not been upgraded to python3 and the new blender.

I use blender 2.65 for content creation and just open up 2.49 for the exporting, because it is simply amazing and far superior. But if you feel at home in 2.49 that's all you need.

There is a sculpt mode in 2.49 but it's not fancy. Adding/painting details to your model with this mode will not work well as you have to manually subdivide the geometry. However i think what you want to do does not require that, as you just want to deform the mesh and that works flawlessly:

Select the object, then in the dropdown menu in the 3d view select "sculpt mode" and press "n" to bring up the brush options. Use draw/grab/smooth to conveniently adjust the shape of the mesh.

As for the exporting process, this guide is very helpful (if only i had found it earlier) http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/Creating_an_armour_for_Skyrim._Part_1

Some things do not apply to the latest version of NifSkope but all information to get it working is right there.

The workflow is really tedious and the model->export->adjust->test->model cycle is way too long to be fun, but at least it works.

Finally I'd like to mention that i am working on a quite similar project and maybe we could join forces. I might get back to you once i have a working prototype as a proof of concept ;)

YESH! Since I already know the basics, going thru it again on a different program might help me fully understand how this works [and maybe, I could switch completely from one to the other!]

I'll check the link and your informations carefully after/later tomorrow, and for your own project... Well, there are already futas and lolis, and this is NOT for a shota body. If you're sure your work apply here, YOU'RE MORE THAN WELCOME!

Like I said before, I liked the shape of UNP more, considering the options, and will be using that as a starting point. What are your plans? [you can pm me if you want to keep it a secret. XD maybe we can exchange more ideas]

• 3 weeks later...

Long hiatus, thanks new year holidays...

Anyway, back on track [specially after seeing my skyrim as pretty as it could be, just waiting for this new body] I started trying sculpt mode.

Seems like the GRAB option messes with normals, while smooth doesn't. Which is strange. Anyway, I'll probably have to use sculpt mode in wireframe just to see where are the right spots after removing normals with Grab :P

At the very least, I'm not feeling much "away from home" with the sculpt tool, which might render good results.

Say, can I put an image plane here in blender, just for reference? I took some renders from another body [the original oblivion body] and wanted them in the back just for reference.

Edit: here's a sneak peek at the edited body

post-49159-13597882414596_thumb.jpg

Long hiatus' date=' thanks new year holidays...

Anyway, back on track [specially after seeing my skyrim as pretty as it could be, just waiting for this new body'] I started trying sculpt mode.

Seems like the GRAB option messes with normals, while smooth doesn't. Which is strange. Anyway, I'll probably have to use sculpt mode in wireframe just to see where are the right spots after removing normals with Grab :P

At the very least, I'm not feeling much "away from home" with the sculpt tool, which might render good results.

Say, can I put an image plane here in blender, just for reference? I took some renders from another body [the original oblivion body] and wanted them in the back just for reference.

Edit: here's a sneak peek at the edited body

Oh.

Mah gawd.

GIMMEH! So sexay.

I can't do much until smurf here sends me the extracted file [seems like the _0 got bugged up, so I sent him some instructions]

Meanwhile, I'm running through the posts again. I'm sure I remember someone saying they'd willingly make the esp for this, so, I'm going to find them and talk with them on this issue.

Dragonborn has been announced for 5th february, so I'm hoping to have at least some converted armor/clothing models by then. [yep, I can only work on the models right now. I don't know enough of CK mumbo-jumbo for this to work the way I want]

I have no idea about editing meshes, but is it really that hard?

I have been waiting for an androgyne character mod, not a gay one; or one that looks like a transexual, simply a race that allows you to play as a skinny, young, teen-like punk.

Isnt it possible to simply take the meshes from this race

20627-1-1343817602.jpg

and put human textures in the skin? if you remove the ears and the tail I must say they would look very close to what I want. Yet I dont know how hard it could be, this month I could finally afford the right autodesk program for 3D editing, but I simply have no idea how to use it and everytime I try to make a change my game crashes. I dont even know where to start.

So well my idea is basically put human textures in the Dagi-Raht Khajiit race and remove the tail/ears. This would totally look animeish that way I am sure:

20627-1-1346456006.jpg

Is it really that hard?

I have no idea about editing meshes' date=' but is it really that hard?

I have been waiting for an androgyne character mod, not a gay one; or one that looks like a transexual, simply a race that allows you to play as a skinny, young, teen-like punk.

*snip dahgi rhat khajiit snip*

and put human textures in the skin? if you remove the ears and the tail I must say they would look very close to what I want. Yet I dont know how hard it could be, this month I could finally afford the right autodesk program for 3D editing, but I simply have no idea how to use it and everytime I try to make a change my game crashes. I dont even know where to start.

So well my idea is basically put human textures in the Dagi-Raht Khajiit race and remove the tail/ears. This would totally look animeish that way I am sure:

Is it really that hard?

[/quote']

The problems are:

1: we are making a femboy race.

2: While your idea is good, and I want to expand the "male" part of this race to something like what you want, we still need the esp for that.

3: I don't have any skill for creating esp stuff, so if you're willing to find someone who can mix in a properly made custom race esp that uses a custom body model [any model, we're going to replace it anyway] and uses the script of UNIQUE EVERYTHING, so we can also make custom meshes for the equipment, then GREAT, tell me who this person is.

Once that's taken care of, the race is totally useable. Btw, you can totally just get the model, replace the main skyrim male body and it should use the same male textures most male bodies use.

I have no idea about editing meshes' date=' but is it really that hard?

Is it really that hard?

[/quote']

The problems are:

1: we are making a femboy race.

2: While your idea is good, and I want to expand the "male" part of this race to something like what you want, we still need the esp for that.

3: I don't have any skill for creating esp stuff, so if you're willing to find someone who can mix in a properly made custom race esp that uses a custom body model [any model, we're going to replace it anyway] and uses the script of UNIQUE EVERYTHING, so we can also make custom meshes for the equipment, then GREAT, tell me who this person is.

Once that's taken care of, the race is totally useable. Btw, you can totally just get the model, replace the main skyrim male body and it should use the same male textures most male bodies use.

Well I dont know how to model meshes, I still need time to fully understand it. But I have retextured some stuff from the game and its not really that hard. The hard part is to edit the model to remove the ears and tail, maybe I would alsot need to edit the skelleton but Idk.

I have made custom esps, for importing armors from oblivion, and some weapons, I dont know how different it is when you're dealing with a new race. But I can give it a try if you post the edited models.

Believe me, That's not really how it works. The models making that dagi-raht kajiit are a bunch of things for the head, then hands, feet, tail, and body - all separed. Get the mod still in a .rar or .zip and look inside the /meshes folder. There, you'll find something like malebody_0.nif and malebody_1.nif. [can be named differently, but it should say "Male" and _1 or _0 somewhere] That's what you want. If you place it outside the race folder [it probably will be in a folder with the name for the race] and ta-da! You have your slender males all over skyrim.

Back on the main issue, I need someone to make us an esp with the stuff from my last posts.

I did what you told me and it worked.

The problem now is that my race doesnt have ears, I think they go in the headmesh, but for khajiits its separated. And I cant get rid of the tail, I found a mod on the nexus to remove tails and even if it works it does so with the vanilla race as well.

Look

2w20vno.jpg

I just need to edit the normal maps a bit to make it how I wanted.

Can you suggest me what to do to add ears and remove the tail?

I got nifskope and 3d max.

I don't really know how to - I just knew how to do that because that's how bodies work. I'm not sure WHERE you put the body file, so I'm not sure what race you're using in there. They should have humanoid ears as default, if you ONLY moved the body nif files.

The normal map part is the main issue on the body, tho. I've seen male bodies with a smoother map that shows way less muscle [see the well-dressed mage, user submited images. The first one there] but I have no idea which maps are these. My only hint is "Robert Male Body", and it is highly incompatible with the other male bodies available. If you happen to find or edit the normal map to a smoother one, I'd request you share it to be added to this mod in the future.

I don't really know how to - I just knew how to do that because that's how bodies work. I'm not sure WHERE you put the body file' date=' so I'm not sure what race you're using in there. They should have humanoid ears as default, if you ONLY moved the body nif files.

The normal map part is the main issue on the body, tho. I've seen male bodies with a smoother map that shows way less muscle [see the well-dressed mage, user submited images. The first one there'] but I have no idea which maps are these. My only hint is "Robert Male Body", and it is highly incompatible with the other male bodies available. If you happen to find or edit the normal map to a smoother one, I'd request you share it to be added to this mod in the future.

Thanks. I know about the normal maps because I have edited those before, look this is the version with a mix between male and female maps:

11m96io.jpg

I just need to edit the hands and feet maps as well and it will look how I want it, also edit the face maps to put a femenine skin.

The problem is the ears I cant find them with the BSA browser. I am completly sure they come with the head mesh except for beast races, I cant get rid of the tail even if I put a human skeleton. And the body got some holes in the insides of the arms.

You know how to edit meshes can you tell me what I am doing wrong?

when I attempt to edit the nif files on 3D max I get these options:

1tpx55.jpg

I followed a youtube tutorial about editing skyrim meshes but I am sure I am checking something I shouldnt or I am just not checking something.

This is what it asks me before exporting the nif files:

6h2t6d.jpg

if I leave it like that whenever I try to play with the body mesh it appears purple, and if I start clicking on other things it simply goes invisible.

What do you think is the problem?

Well, what you're getting is not a hole, it's a SEAM. The mesh is fine, but you did something in the texture that made the arms look like that.

Are you using this on the dahgi rhat khajiit race? The tail is configured in the esp to be PART of the race. it shouldn't appear if you place it SPECIFICALLY on data > meshes > actors > character > character assets and call it Malebody_1 and _0. This will make every vanilla race use that body.

I have to say tho, the model looks much better without that damn 6-pack. If we can get permission from the author to use that body, it'd be great.

Yanazake,

In regards to the esp you need I may be able to help. I'm kinda teaching my self the ins and outs of the CK right now to get more of a handle on making mods from scratch. Given time I think I could get done what you need. But I should stress I am very, very new at this and probably shouldn't be your first choice. That said, I really want to see the work finished and think you have done a great job on your own so far. I didn't want you to keep hanging out there by yourself, so any assistance I can give is yours to have. Just let me know, and more power to us if someone more skilled than myself jumps in too.

Thanks for the support Xyris!

Anyway, Smurf delivered and the meshes are working in skyrim. They're UGLY AS HELL right now, and the textures still aren't really WORKING either. [big shadow marks that were below the boobs]

These are the next steps, tho. Some fixing here and there, and we're advancing step by step.

I've reached for another forum to get help on this, but ANYONE WHO IS CAPABLE AND WILLING IS TOTALLY WELCOME.

By monday, I'll start tweaking manually the models on 3ds max, to get them working the way I wanted to. I wonder if creating a normal map from the model instead of from the texture is possible...

Well' date=' what you're getting is not a hole, it's a SEAM. The mesh is fine, but you did something in the texture that made the arms look like that.

Are you using this on the dahgi rhat khajiit race? The tail is configured in the esp to be PART of the race. it shouldn't appear if you place it SPECIFICALLY on data > meshes > actors > character > character assets and call it Malebody_1 and _0. This will make every vanilla race use that body.

I have to say tho, the model looks much better without that damn 6-pack. If we can get permission from the author to use that body, it'd be great.

[/quote']

Yeah you were right, I managed to fix that problem with the texture files. But I still cant edit the meshes, I want him to look more skinny, something like this:

24dgdo1.jpg

Not so extreme, and with a male body and face.

In the CK I cant find the options for the dam tail and I have read about the custom bodies in the CK. I found out the Dagi race doesnt have an unique body mesh its just the same as the mod named Better males. The good thing about it is the face because it looks really young compared to other races but the author abandoned the mod and he said he wont work on it anymore, and allowed people to do whatever they want with it. So I dont need permission, when I open a human face it comes with the ears, so if I want to add human ears to the dagi face I need 3dmax, but I dont know anything about editing .tri files, and all my attempts to edit the meshes and add them ingame fails, sometimes my body becomes invisible, some others it goes purple and it's always static.

I spent the whole day yesterday watching tutorials and trying to edit the meshes, and I still failed, and it seems the current Ck is not the best tool for custom bodies on exclusives of new races, look http://www.gameskyrim.com/custom-bodies-bug-t260978.html idk if that's true or not but dam.

I supose I will have to stick with my tailed queer until you finish your mod. :s

Archived