Fantasy Femboy Mod <3 *remake*

Vincent Draggy

This would be a dream mod for me, because i'm a femboy in real life. Also just so everyone knows that femboy doesn't mean female boy, its meaning is feminine boy. id love to see a female body shape that that transforms the female shape into a femboy, a male that looks like a female, but still no tits and has male-hood. but the only problem with this is that along with the mod there's going to need to be an armor and clothing overhaul to fit properly for this. and also id love to see a lot of cross-dressing outfits in the future if this mod is created.:heart:

here's some references. and for the sake of most people, WARNING: contains furries. Also, i wasnt sure if i could use revealing pics, so iv chosen less naughty pics. if i can use naughty pics, someone tell me and i might show more references.

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Pic 4

Pic 5

Pic 6

Pic 7

Pic 8

Pic 9

Pic 10

Pic 11

and keep the thread clean of any comments that aren't necessary, thank you~ ^^

Hips are wide for fem-boys right? So' date=' no tits, yes hips, yes wang, and I suppose it would still use female faces because the default men's faces in Skyrim are not pretty. Maybe someone can make a pretty male race.

[/quote']

That's not how skeletal structures work.

If a flatchested mesh gets made though, we need one of those for argonians as is.

This would be a dream mod for me' date=' because i'm a femboy in real life. Also just so everyone knows that femboy doesn't mean female boy, its meaning is feminine boy. id love to see a female body shape that that transforms the female shape into a femboy, a male that looks like a female, but still no tits and has male-hood. but the only problem with this is that along with the mod there's going to need to be an armor and clothing overhaul to fit properly for this. and also id love to see a lot of cross-dressing outfits in the future if this mod is created.:heart:

here's some references. and for the sake of most people, WARNING: contains furries. Also, i wasnt sure if i could use revealing pics, so iv chosen less naughty pics. if i can use naughty pics, someone tell me and i might show more references.[/color']

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Pic 4

Pic 5

Pic 6

Pic 7

Pic 8

Pic 9

Pic 10

Pic 11

Wait, femboy in real life? Are you a post-op female-to-male then?

I'd definately like a less muscular male body replacer' date=' the current ones are fucking rob liefeld level of terrifying ugly muscles.

[/quote']

Muscles aren't ugly, especially on heroes.

what's ugly and what's not is a personal opinion. my personal opinion is that to a certain extent muscles are ok to me, but not when it gets to the point where you look like the terminator, then it just starts to be a little to much, except dragonoids, for some reason they look really hot big and muscley or very slim. x3

This would be a dream mod for me' date=' because i'm a femboy in real life. Also just so everyone knows that femboy doesn't mean female boy, its meaning is feminine boy. id love to see a female body shape that that transforms the female shape into a femboy, a male that looks like a female, but still no tits and has male-hood. but the only problem with this is that along with the mod there's going to need to be an armor and clothing overhaul to fit properly for this. and also id love to see a lot of cross-dressing outfits in the future if this mod is created.:heart:

here's some references. and for the sake of most people, WARNING: contains furries. Also, i wasnt sure if i could use revealing pics, so iv chosen less naughty pics. if i can use naughty pics, someone tell me and i might show more references.[/color']

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Pic 4

Pic 5

Pic 6

Pic 7

Pic 8

Pic 9

Pic 10

Pic 11

Wait, femboy in real life? Are you a post-op female-to-male then?

oh, i "kind of" wish i was like that, but no, just nearly anorexic with long black hair past my shoulders, and i love to crossdress, hehe, the only thing i really hate about myself that i wish i could change is that im really tall in real life, im 6'4". >.>

oh' date=' i "kind of" wish i was like that, but no, just nearly anorexic with long black hair past my shoulders, and i love to crossdress, hehe, the only thing i really hate about myself that i wish i could change is that im really tall in real life, im 6'4". >.>

[/quote']

"anorexic, tall, long black hair"

thats my dream girl lol

btw i really like to see femboys or traps in skyrim but not furry i really dont like furry lol

I'd definately like a less muscular male body replacer' date=' the current ones are fucking rob liefeld level of terrifying ugly muscles.

[/quote']

Muscles aren't ugly, especially on heroes.

Personal preference bro, and liefeld style muscles are always ugly.

The HUGE GRR BULK models make sense for max weight sliders i guess, barbarians and such, but a wizard or a thief looking like that would be pretty stupid.

http://static.skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/images/2488-1-1327763829.jpg

the beast race body is decent, but humans look ridiculous

oh' date=' i "kind of" wish i was like that, but no, just nearly anorexic with long black hair past my shoulders, and i love to crossdress, hehe, the only thing i really hate about myself that i wish i could change is that im really tall in real life, im 6'4". >.>

[/quote']

"anorexic, tall, long black hair"

thats my dream girl lol

btw i really like to see femboys or traps in skyrim but not furry i really dont like furry lol

meh, furry races is already something a friend of mine and several other people are working on on the nexus forums, all im asking in this thread is a femboy body shape, or either an addition to the weight slider where it can be toned down further to femboy or something like that.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=6041

That is a beast race mod' date=' kinda unrelated. But once it's done it will have argonian females without breasts. So, maybe a candidate for a femboy shape? You could take the argonian female body mesh. =3

Sorry, not much help, but I wish you luck. And please post your findings if you find what you're looking for. =3

[/quote']

thankies ^^

i'm glad someone is working on that, cant wait til it's done. hopefully someone could turn it into a femboy shape, if i could mod stuff id do it myself, which im slowly learning how to do that, but im no artist at all so it would be really hard for me to make the male anatomy for the shape. x3

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=6041

That is a beast race mod' date=' kinda unrelated. But once it's done it will have argonian females without breasts. So, maybe a candidate for a femboy shape? You could take the argonian female body mesh. =3

Sorry, not much help, but I wish you luck. And please post your findings if you find what you're looking for. =3

[/quote']

thankies ^^

i'm glad someone is working on that, cant wait til it's done. hopefully someone could turn it into a femboy shape, if i could mod stuff id do it myself, which im slowly learning how to do that, but im no artist at all so it would be really hard for me to make the male anatomy for the shape. x3

But according to you, you don't want a male anatomy for the shape, you just want a flatchested girl with a penis instead of a vagina, right?

Slender chest, wide hips, female shape.

There's a trap race made for Oblivion along with some nice trappy outfits' date=' which I hope gets a Skyrim version.

[/quote']

oh, i think i might have found what you were talking about, but sadly i guess it's not on nexus anymore, but here's a complete forums thread on the trap race and outfits mods made by the creator of the mods

name of the trap race mod is "Kou's oblivion Trap Race"

Archived