"Feminist" nightmare

nonusnomeni

Society is a complex structure that influences people that live within it but is also influenced by the people that live within it. Good examples for the latter would be the american civil war or the french revolution. Good examples for the first statement are that you think it's necessary to wear clothing most of the time and that you don't just take a dump where you stand. That however doesn't mean that humans have some kind of primal urge to wear clothing or an urge to not just shit where they want. Most of the things humans do don't have much to do with our natural evolution.

PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC

if somebody want to know more about females in ancient warfare there is wikipedia for that

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_women_warriors_in_folklore

of course war as hobby was only for mens but defending a home and family is different matter from the earliest times(battle for Iwnw(Heliopolis)3248 BC) to the present day(Kurdistan)

feminist ideals are perfectly okay and welcomed in the gaming industry, and they are entitled to their own devices, it only ever gets bad in the beginning (and this beginning is also the worst) is when they ferociously complain and demonize other developers with an agenda that may not directly affect them, but does not adhere to their most stringiest ideals. Nobody owns the gaming industry, you're all welcome to join the creative circle and nothing is stopping you, but when you try to selfishly change or stop the other people around that circle because of your preference, then shit is going down town. Ultimate point, don't like what's going on, make games, the industry despite its norm doesn't actually have anything to unfairly stop others an minorities such as feminists to make games apart that it is a free market driven by consumers. Don't insult or antagonize others for their interests while you're at it, and you'll be on your way to building up your movement's positive rep and impact on society. 

Context: I'm an egalitarian and humanist, so I'm quite fine with having female and men's rights activists around until the day when we ascend to a higher form of individual identification not based on our gender. And its very much like a political fight, much like the Australian government here. By themselves they would surely cause inequality, and both sides would pose bias against each other, but I make use and appreciate of the conflict in between them, which keeps things in relative balance and places things in perspective for those not exclusive to either parties.

are you serious, Guy gamers hate female gamers, that sounds nonsensical and fabricated for the use of drama and the creation of unrelated chaos.

Men who are gamers, most of the time actually prefer to have women in games. I would rather talk to a girl gamer, than a 12 year old on a TS3 server or on skype. The feeling is just more welcoming i guess, and doesnt have anything to do with sexuality, unless that is your thing.

more women playing games than men, i find this extremely hard to believe. i also find this video extremely offensive and moronic.

please elaborate

the original video you posted, is exactly that. offensive in nature, just the first 2 minutes of the video goes into the depth of saying that women are superior at everything essentially. Also the reason i feel to be made dumb is that why is there even an species issue in gaming? it doesnt matter if you are male, female, ts, tg, whatever, no one cares except feminists.

There are those who seek for equality at all costs, and then there's those who think they're special or supreme over everyone else. It's the people in the latter -- the 'ists' of the 'ism' -- that makes us say WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS because of those extremist morons and smart-alecks on both sides of the controversy -- on, goddamn it, video games!

"Also the reason i feel to be made dumb is that why is there even an species issue in gaming? it doesnt matter if you are male, female, ts, tg, whatever, no one cares except feminists."

"well said and i agree, isms and ists always ruin whatever the topic is."

bravo

A woman that feels she better then a man is no better then a man that thinks he is better then a woman......>.> 

Some of these "feminist" are probably bitching for being in a past relationship with a bad guy, which most of the times they have gotten plenty of warning signs from the guy and her friends and family now they wana go "head over heels" (No pun intended) for all men now. 

My own sister says this exact words: "I can't stand bitches that blame every guy in the world after they was raped by one" All men isn't same, all women aren't the same.

I BELIEVE IN EQUAL RIGHTS, but people make sexy games with girls like that cause it sells to the dominating male population that BUYS IT! If or when females out number guys then they will switch to another until then quit tripping its just economics. The only gender and color that matters is money.

Thats what the corporations care about, which is why the world is set up the way you see it is. It is the sole reason that every decision is made.

Don't take that as i'm saying that, its just the way it really is.

I'm done on this thread.....

*Walks out*

Wow, looks like my last comment stired up a hornets' nest.

This dates way back to the time when humans still lived in caves. A clan with ten women and one man is much more likely to survive than one with ten men and one woman.

No, it still held true even during peeks in human history such as Ancient Greece or the Roman Empire as well as lesser times of prosperity such as the Middle Ages.

Dear Someone, do you really believe that medieval society was so careful about 'birthgiving' women to not let them fight?! They weren't that advanced in social sciences (yet). More likely they consider women worthless as a warriors since they need to oppose other ( and experienced) men. That's why.

I was explicitly talking about the Middle Ages nor only about the profession of a soldier. During most of human history most professions that were dangerous or badly affected your health, i.e. miner, lumberjack, and of course soldier, were almost exclusively performed by men.

People of the past weren't utterly stupid. As zippy57 as worded it with much apropos, it doesn't take much advanced social sciences to know that "babies good, lack of babies very bad".

I agree that the fact that men have greater potential for physical strength was also a reason why women were usually not allowed to join the military, but that leads to another question: Why have men a greater potential for physical strength?

Most of the things humans do don't have much to do with our natural evolution.

You would be surprised how much of our behavior is already implemented into us the moment we are born.

One example:

http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2014/09/23/the-scientific-consensus-discredits-feminism/

It seems a new book comes out every week now detailing the results from scientific studies proving that ingrained biological sex differences are real, and the “social constructivism” beliefs of feminism are wrong in every way. Here is the latest, a book offering a compendium of evidence into neural sex differences that defy the Standard Social Science Model. Excerpts:

- The biological differences that can be found between the bodies and brains of males and females are largely due to the way these embryos develop in the womb.

- There are also fundamental differences in brain development between men and women, which are clear from the early behaviour of children. A few hours after birth, girls are more sensitive than boys to touch, and 40 hours after birth girls look longer at a face than boys, while boys look longer at a suspended mechanical mobile.

- At four months old, if babies are frightened in a strange room, twice as many girls as boys cry.

- At 12, 18 or 24 months, girls look at dolls much more than boys, while boys look at cars much more than girls. It is hard to attribute these basic differences at such young ages to purely social influences.

- The development of the brain leads to many other differences and it has been claimed that clear sex differences exist in every brain lobe. There are some visible structural differences, such as a cluster of cells in the hypothalamus that is believed to relate to sexual behaviour and which is twice as big in men as in women. Evolution has selected differences between men and women so as to make their reproduction as successful as possible, which is its overriding aim.

- Small boys often get erections after the age of about seven, and by puberty more than half of all males will have tried to masturbate. It is only when girls reach puberty that they may begin to do so.

- About half of men think about sex every day or several times a day, which fits with my own experience, while only 20 per cent of women think about sex equally often.

- Men are far more likely to be sexually promiscuous, a throwback to evolution where procreation was all-important. The need for a more emotional attachment found in women must also have an evolutionary basis.

- Men are more likely to have an orgasm when sex includes vaginal intercourse, while many women are more likely to experience it when they engage in a variety of activities such as oral stimulation

- Hard-wired into the male brain, after millions of years of evolution, is a desire for sex in response to the sight of a good-looking young woman. In contrast, both male and female erotica cause sexual arousal in women, whether heterosexual or lesbian.

- A recent worldwide survey showed that visual stimuli play a much greater role in male sexual behaviour than in that of women, who value status, ambition or wealth more highly.

- Women show their emotions more than men and are more facially expressive for both positive and negative feelings.

- A major difference between the emotions of men and women lies in the expression of aggression, for which men enjoy a pronounced physical advantage. It has an evolutionary origin related to hunting and protection. This matters, as men have discriminated against women and dominated them in all societies from the earliest known times. Women can be aggressive but their aggression tends to be less physical. But girls and women with congenital adrenal hyperplasia (CAH), which increases testosterone in the womb, are more like males, with an increase in physical aggression.

- Almost the opposite of aggression is empathy, an emotion that marks a fundamental difference between the two sexes, being much stronger in women.

- Simon Baron-Cohen’s theory is that the female brain is predominantly hard-wired for empathy, while the male brain is predominantly hard-wired for systemising, that is, for understanding and building systems. So, for example, it is claimed that a systemiser will probably choose to read about computers, technology or science, whereas an empathiser will choose romance or fashion. Significantly, boys born with an insensitivity to testosterone are worse at systemising, and girls born with CAH have enhanced systemising capability and lower empathy.

- Other emotional differences are that women generally report greater disgust than men, especially sexual disgust, and men engage in more risky behaviour.

- As regards humour, according to Prof Robert Provine, professor of psychology at the University of Maryland, Baltimore, “Females are the leading laughers, but males are the best laugh getters.”

- A surprising finding is that distinctive words, syntax, colloquialisms, repetition and other features of written text can expose the gender of an author. An analysis of 14,000 text files from 70 separate studies found that, while men referred more to the properties of objects and impersonal topics, women used more words related to psychological and social topics.

- The areas in the brain where men and women generate their intelligence differ significantly. Men excel at mental rotation, where a subject is asked to compare two three-dimensional objects or shapes, and say if they are the same or mirror images, while females struggle. Women do better on precision manual tasks involving fine motor co-ordination, such the assembly of circuit boards in a factory, which may be a result of foraging skills that evolved long ago.

- Women perform better than men, on average, in tasks related to declarative memory, the retrieval of long-term memories of specific events and facts, and on tests of object-location memory. They are thus better at remembering family history and where they left the car keys.

- Many illnesses are strongly genetically associated with one or the other sex. Those that are more common in women include certain mental illnesses such as depression, eating disorders such as anorexia and bulimia, panic attacks and phobias. Also more common in women are autoimmune diseases such as multiple sclerosis and rheumatoid arthritis, chronic fatigue syndrome and osteoporosis.

- Very few autoimmune disorders show a male predominance. Males suffer more physical illnesses such as heart attacks and stroke. Other diseases more common in men include neurological disorders such as Parkinson’s disease, autism, attention deficit syndrome, dyslexia and addictions such as alcohol and drug abuse.

- Women live longer than men but only by an average of about four years.

As the author notes, there are significant and lasting biological differences between men and women that are apparent from even before birth. The life choices the sexes make, on average, aren’t phantoms of a magical patriarchal privilege that drives men and women into stereotypical sex roles, but are instead natural and enduring outcomes of brains that are wired differently in the womb. Feminists who rail against disparate sex outcomes would do well to understand that only a frontal assault on the brain itself, carved in sweeping horror-strokes to equalist specification, will ever change this reality.

The CH worldview continues to be confirmed by science and by this little thing called leaving the house and experiencing the world with both eyes open. It warms our hearts to give such pain to the Lords of Lies. It may sound like a broken record to veterans of the Chateau way of life, but it needs constant reminding, and constant shivving, as long as corrupt femcunts and their crippled manlet Igors command the public megaphone. Today, an ignoramus celebrity termagant empties lie after lie about the sexes into the captured ears of UN globalists, and to standing ovations. While out here, deep in the gray woods where Heartiste acolytes watch the world crumble under the weight of falsehoods, a rebellion of truth gathers strength.

more women playing games than men, i find this extremely hard to believe. i also find this video extremely offensive and moronic.

the original video you posted, is exactly that. offensive in nature, just the first 2 minutes of the video goes into the depth of saying that women are superior at everything essentially. Also the reason i feel to be made dumb is that why is there even an species issue in gaming? it doesnt matter if you are male, female, ts, tg, whatever, no one cares except feminists.

Have we watched the same video? The one from Christina Hoff Sommers aka The Factual Feminist?

She explains in the first 2 minutes were this "there are equal/more female gamers" claim comes from; you extend the definition of something to the point you have your desired result. They put people who play smart phone or browser games in the same category as people who play TES, CS or WoW.

That is of course not expedient, but she talks about this a lot in her videos as this method is often used by feminists to get statistics that fit their world view.

Wow, looks like my last comment stired up a hornets' nest.

You would be surprised how much of our behavior is already implemented into us the moment we are born.

One example:

http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2014/09/23/the-scientific-consensus-discredits-feminism/

First: That is a PUA site. Quoting something from there to prove something about feminism is like quoting A. Sarkeesian to prove something about videogames. Not that good because immensely biased.

Second: That book from Lewis Wolpert is a work of popular science on the topic of nature vs nurture. There are many of them and on which side you are is largely based on your personal opinion rather than scientific evidence.

feminism, racism, prejudice........

its all in the same catagory of bigotry. Its not something that happens when you are born, you arent born hating people. You arent born hating a gender or a skin color, you arent born hating someone elses sexual preference.

Saying that you are born that way, is ignorance.

Its mostly a way of being raised, unfortunately there is no test that says if you are a good parent or not. 

Too bad there isnt, because if one was ever put to the test, about 99% of the people in the world wouldnt pass it.

We all have flaws that make us who we are, judging someone for any reason to matter what based on personal opinion is what we do.

however the easiest way to avoid such hostilities towards one another is to just assume, everyone is stupid.

I cant agree with all of you, or quote you as a means to debate something or perhaps take this further than it was originally intended, 

however i can still post my opinion, that is until that amendment is lost.

There are many of them and on which side you are is largely based on your personal opinion rather than scientific evidence.

Yes, because huge empiric data showing that upbringing and socialization have next to no influence on work interests,

prove that you can predict if kids will later show a behavoir that is considered typcial for boys or for girls by examine their blood when they were still in the womb or just born,

researchers having found a correlation between testosterone level, occupational choice and visual thinking for both adult men and women,

or the simple observation that in a country which citizen can choose their occupation freely and with little economical restrictions will most likely choose occupations typical for their sex, even in countries that have implemented a gender sensitive eduction decades ago,

are all totally not of any kind a scientific evidence.

Archived