[Discontinued] Paradise Halls - SexLab Extension v0.1g (15/05/06) (RC 0.6 fixed 16/03/18)

blabla11

If that behaviour is intentional, it'll have to be fixed in dialogue. That's the first thing I tried, however my CK crashes every time when I try to access some the PAHE dialogues (including the restraints related ones). First time I'm experiencing this.

The following appears to work so far (added to pahslave.psc)

Event OnSit(ObjectReference furnitureItem)

Actor slave = GetActorRef()

if (slave.IsDoingFavor())

if (furnitureItem.hasKeywordString("zbfFurniture"))

RestrainedInFurniture() ; No escape

else

Wait() ; Sit, until script decides to sandbox

endif

slave.SetDoingFavor(false)

endif

EndEvent

Function RestrainedInFurniture()

behaviour = "restrained_in_furniture"

EndFunction

State restrained_in_furniture

Function StartBehaviour()

actor_alias.AddToFaction(PAHBETied)

actor_alias.SetCanChangeStates(false)

EndFunction

Function EndBehaviour()

actor_alias.RemoveFromFaction(PAHBETied)

actor_alias.SetCanChangeStates(true)

EndFunction

EndState

Excellent.

I noticed that the "Remove restraints" dialogue does not bump the actor out of the Tied behaviour.  A symptom of this is that there are dialogue options for both "Follow" and "Wait" after untieing.  When using ZaZ furniture, it also keeps the actor in the tied pose until ordered to follow.  To fix, I added a Wait() statement to the end of the TieUp function:

Bool Function TieUp(Form cuff, Actor Aggressor = None, Bool DoAnimation = False, Bool UnCalm = True, Bool Enter = True)

[ stuff ]

If Enter && cuff

[ stuff ]

Else

If Target.IsInFaction(PAHBETied)

[ stuff ]

Wait()

Return True

Endif

Endif

Return False

EndFunction

Tied pose from the furniture or the tied pose when shackled?

somewhere along the lines when he was making the code for that I remember he said that was done intentionally - atm I don't remember why tho - I Think that was done because the sexual punishments would cause the restraints to be removed in sl 1.59 and in sl 1.6 the issue with that worsened to include any/all sex with the slave

Yeah, there was some reason. But I can't remember either...

Or maybe a short quest line, to tempt the dragon born into capturing slaves.

If anyone's interested, I could have a look and see if I can find the "Damsel In Distress" mod I did as the first part of SSG. The whole point of that one was to give the player an RP reason to go a-slaving.

It would need a little updating to work with SexLab but that shouldn't be a problem. I've got some voice acting files somewhere around the place that I never got around to applying as well.

If anyone's interested, I could have a look and see if I can find the "Damsel In Distress" mod I did as the first part of SSG. The whole point of that one was to give the player an RP reason to go a-slaving.

It would need a little updating to work with SexLab but that shouldn't be a problem. I've got some voice acting files somewhere around the place that I never got around to applying as well.

Had an idea for creating Cidhna mines in every hold - working title "Manhunt"

player would be able to arrest any kind of defeated enemy and turn them in any of those mines for a bounty. Mines would be run by hold guards - simply as prison facilities.

Simply the Jarls would be paying you for getting rid of all sort of criminals - and by so making his hold safer.

At some later point you would be attacked by one of your previously arrested captives. And after you defeat her again you would find out that some guards decided to start a little slavery business.

She was turned into such slave but managed to run away. And she decided to take revenge on you.

You got the choice to either expose the illegal slavery - Jarl would pay you a reward, slavery part is permanently off. But you are still able to keep arresting criminals.

or you can take part in slaving business and even help expand it - convince ppl in other hold to do the same thing, or to start kidnapping innocent folk.

But i got 3 other mods to work on atm - so i have no idea when i would find the time to make it happen.

If you like the idea feel free to use it.

if not, i guess i would try to make in happen... in 3-4 months... maybe....

From the viewpoint of lore-compatibility I quite like the idea of slavery starting out as bounty hunting and penal colonies with corrupt guards and an unscrupulous player.  It'll be underground and illegal, but no one will blink at you marching a captive through town: simply another criminal on their way to just desserts.

I noticed that the "Remove restraints" dialogue does not bump the actor out of the Tied behaviour.  A symptom of this is that there are dialogue options for both "Follow" and "Wait" after untieing.  When using ZaZ furniture, it also keeps the actor in the tied pose until ordered to follow.  To fix, I added a Wait() statement to the end of the TieUp function:

Tied pose from the furniture or the tied pose when shackled?

The tied pose from shackles is exited correctly.  Not from furniture, though.  If we can't add a Wait() statement to the TieUp() routine, then how about forcing an idle anim when released from furniture?  Adding this in TieUp() under the if Uncalm block works:

if (behaviour == "restrained_in_furniture")

Debug.SendAnimationEvent(Target, "PAHETieUpExit")

endif

I also added the restrained_in_furniture state to the ResetSlave() function, just in case.

The tied pose from shackles is exited correctly.  Not from furniture, though.  If we can't add a Wait() statement to the TieUp() routine, then how about forcing an idle anim when released from furniture?  Adding this in TieUp() under the if Uncalm block works:

endif

I also added the restrained_in_furniture state to the ResetSlave() function, just in case.

So they leave the furniture, but stay in the pose as they were on the furniture?

Had a quick look (I'll take a more in-depth look over the weekend) and I think a

function endbehaviour()
TieUp(None, Enter = False)
endFunction

should do the trick

please yes

endif

So they leave the furniture, but stay in the pose as they were on the furniture?

Had a quick look (I'll take a more in-depth look over the weekend) and I think a

function endbehaviour()
TieUp(None, Enter = False)
endFunction

should do the trick

They left the furniture but were still posing as if in it, and you can't tell the difference by looking at them.  My latest addition of an anim does address that..

The "remove restraints" dialogue already calls TieUp() to remove the actor from restraints or the furniture.  In case of restraints, it will play an anim that leaves the actor standing normally, and the code I added does the same when the actor is freed from the furniture.  But in both cases, the behaviour is not changed and the actor remains in "tied" state, albeit in a normal idle pose.

The current flow is:

• Dialogue calls TieUp() to free the actor  (or so I assume: I still cannot see the dialogue as in instantly crashes my CK)
  • A little animation is played depending on whether the actor was shackled, leaving the actor standing normally
  • (My addition): If the actor was restrained in furniture, an animation is played leaving the actor standing normally.
  • The behaviour is not changed and will be "tied" at the end of the cycle. (actor has both Follow and Stay options in the dialogue)

This does not seem wholly correct; that's why I tried adding that Wait() call to TieUp() at first, in order to set the behaviour to waiting.  It's possible to have the dialogue alter the behaviour and add code to automatically call the TieUp() function on EndBehaviour(), but in that case the EndBehaviour() has to be changed for both "tied" and "restrained_in_furniture" states for consistency.

the name rings a bell, but I don't remember it...

but ya, go for it

the name rings a bell, but I don't remember it...

but ya, go for it

DocClox started a thread about a mod that created a slavers guild before the ck was released, truthfully I am not sorry it never got finished, the plan for the mod went from awesome to god no please god no.

The turning Chauruses into sex training monsters, and the dwemer sex dolls , and finally the eating sex slaves conversation was way to far into the holy shit what is wrong with you corner... the first few quests not so bad, very good in fact

I don't remember the eating sex slaves one, but it's not generally one of my fetishes. I do appreciate some of Dolcett's stuff, but that's more because of the depth of submission implied than the actual cannibalism.

The chaurus sex trainer devices I'll plead guilty to :)

I don't remember the eating sex slaves one, but it's not generally one of my fetishes. I do appreciate some of Dolcett's stuff, but that's more because of the depth of submission implied than the actual cannibalism.

The chaurus sex trainer devices I'll plead guilty to :)

the chaurus sex training sounds kinky, good luck bringing it back, hope it won't take too much work to update it

I have a question concerning this mod.

WHen I knock down an npc, bandit in this case, I only get the defeat options, not the enslave options...

Mod is started up properly though I did have to do it manually

this mod isn't abut knockdown, that's a feature with defeat

the idea here is to get there health low enough to send them into bleedout or to get them scared enough to run away

starting the mod manually is also stated in paradise halls if you didn't have it in the game at start And use vanilla game start from helgen....then it won't start on uit's own - original mod had to be started thru console codes so be glad blabla has made that a button now

all that aside if you still can't enslave somebody the most common cause for this is not having all the files installed, such as attempting to install version h, without overwriting version g

the code that's out for version h isn't the complete code, it's called a test code so it needs to overwrite the files from version g to function

I cannot get this to work for the life of me, I have Defeat and submit on, and when I knock them down and get the option to speak to them or tie them up, I press speak and nothing happens. Can someone help?

The Dialog-options appear, but no animation plays. I suppose this is problably a bug, do anyone else experience this? Do anyone know how to fix this? plz reply. ( I have tried to completly re-install the mod)

both of you:

what version of the mod are you running, if its version h, this requires to be installed over g

then check status of the mod after, if it was already started without all the files you may need to restart the mod, if you have no slaves yet it may be best to reinstall this and paradise halls before clicking start

if you're already running with all the required files as described above Or after fixing it as described above if you're still having issues post the log

My game is installed with Paradise Halls 7.3 and the g version, currently, I tried h then switched over because it didn't work, I made new game saves and everything.

I cannot get this to work for the life of me, I have Defeat and submit on, and when I knock them down and get the option to speak to them or tie them up, I press speak and nothing happens. Can someone help?

The Dialog-options appear, but no animation plays. I suppose this is problably a bug, do anyone else experience this? Do anyone know how to fix this? plz reply. ( I have tried to completly re-install the mod)

both of you:

what version of the mod are you running, if its version h, this requires to be installed over g

then check status of the mod after, if it was already started without all the files you may need to restart the mod, if you have no slaves yet it may be best to reinstall this and paradise halls before clicking start

if you're already running with all the required files as described above Or after fixing it as described above if you're still having issues post the log

My game is installed with Paradise Halls 7.3 and the g version, currently, I tried h then switched over because it didn't work, I made new game saves and everything.

I tried to help, but if you'd rather revert to an older version than fix it that's your prerogative

the mod works if you install it with all the files as I described to you

I believe I remember you mentioning PAHE has DD support. Does that mean that the collars from DD will function the same way with PAHE as the original PH collars?

that much is still a no, that's planned, but he wants to see if he can find a way to do it without requiring dd

they have support so much as what dd items will work on your followers will also work on your slaves

that's the difference between supporting the items and adding features for it - we support them as they are, but still not ready to add them as pah slave collars yet

I got a quick question about this mod: I've noticed the 'Anger training' stat that's been present in this mod pretty since the days of distant green summers (2012/2013). I also noticed how it increases when I punish slaves for no reason, so I always assumed this the increasing of this stat to be a bad thing.

SO my question is; what does anger training do and should i keep it as low or as high as possible?

BTW, love what you did with the mod. Glad to see some one picked it back up again.

I got a quick question about this mod: I've noticed the 'Anger training' stat that's been present in this mod pretty since the days of distant green summers (2012/2013). I also noticed how it increases when I punish slaves for no reason, so I always assumed this the increasing of this stat to be a bad thing.

SO my question is; what does anger training do and should i keep it as low or as high as possible?

BTW, love what you did with the mod. Glad to see some one picked it back up again.

Anger training influences how easily a slave will... well, get angry... That includes talking back, not fighting, generally being a pain.

Archived