divaneam Posted October 4, 2015 Posted October 4, 2015 Hi, I haven't play this mod much, but this makes me think of the Bravil Underground serise. From my opinion, that's one of greatest mods ever created for Oblivion. Thank you very much for making this enslave gameplay back in skyim. Another thing is, is it possible to see some mind break or mind control gameplay in the future? Or, have you ever consider working this project into cooperation with other mod, likes Defeats or Petcollar? Thank you once again.
Musje Posted October 4, 2015 Posted October 4, 2015 The mod has worked well so far without any major issues. A few minor things: At some point I had two slaves but the menu showed 3: one duplicate (both showing info of the first slave) and a 3rd entry listing the second slave but not showing any info. Resetting the mod fixed this (and retained the slaves properly as well) I found the option to enslave people at low health or when fleeing a bit too easy from an immersion point of view. I noticed the health requirement can be set by the menu, but the fleeing option cannot be turned off. I made a small mod to address this (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/53223-wip-paradise-halls-sneaky-slaver/) and to allow the use of paralysis poisons, or just grabbing people while they sleep. When ordering a slave to sit, sleep or enjoy some of ZaZ's fine furniture, they often immediately get up and go about their business when ending the doing-favor mode. I remember having this issue in my own mod; the solutions is to put followers in a special do-nothing mode when OnSit() is triggered while doing favors, ensuring that they are not tempted to go do anything else. The do-nothing mode is then cancelled when giving the follower any order that involves movement (follow, do favor, etc). Loving the mod so far!
CliftonJD Posted October 4, 2015 Posted October 4, 2015 The mod has worked well so far without any major issues. A few minor things: At some point I had two slaves but the menu showed 3: one duplicate (both showing info of the first slave) and a 3rd entry listing the second slave but not showing any info. Resetting the mod fixed this (and retained the slaves properly as well) I found the option to enslave people at low health or when fleeing a bit too easy from an immersion point of view. I noticed the health requirement can be set by the menu, but the fleeing option cannot be turned off. I made a small mod to address this (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/53223-wip-paradise-halls-sneaky-slaver/) and to allow the use of paralysis poisons, or just grabbing people while they sleep. When ordering a slave to sit, sleep or enjoy some of ZaZ's fine furniture, they often immediately get up and go about their business when ending the doing-favor mode. I remember having this issue in my own mod; the solutions is to put followers in a special do-nothing mode when OnSit() is triggered while doing favors, ensuring that they are not tempted to go do anything else. The do-nothing mode is then cancelled when giving the follower any order that involves movement (follow, do favor, etc). Loving the mod so far! ya the first part sounds lijke a bug during enslavement I had that on my old computer, basically you didn't see it enslave the npc so you clicked it again and when the scripts caught up it gave 2 that function as 1 can't help any with the second bug, but the third bug was intentional loss of our idles somebody asked if they could be disabled, my opinion that should become a dialog option for the slaves - "ok slave"...."from now on you will be lazy" or "when you see work around you that needs to be done get it done" or just " quit being so lazy bitch" - original mod had all those idles and nobody could get the slaves to submit to work specific tasks when asked so when it was asked to disable it was no loss, now we have plenty of submissive slaves, but the idles are gone....
Candybar Posted October 4, 2015 Posted October 4, 2015 I cannot get this to work for the life of me, I have Defeat and submit on, and when I knock them down and get the option to speak to them or tie them up, I press speak and nothing happens. Can someone help?
skeletalsunny Posted October 4, 2015 Posted October 4, 2015 The Dialog-options appear, but no animation plays. I suppose this is problably a bug, do anyone else experience this? Do anyone know how to fix this? plz reply. ( I have tried to completly re-install the mod)
CliftonJD Posted October 4, 2015 Posted October 4, 2015 I cannot get this to work for the life of me, I have Defeat and submit on, and when I knock them down and get the option to speak to them or tie them up, I press speak and nothing happens. Can someone help? The Dialog-options appear, but no animation plays. I suppose this is problably a bug, do anyone else experience this? Do anyone know how to fix this? plz reply. ( I have tried to completly re-install the mod) both of you: what version of the mod are you running, if its version h, this requires to be installed over g then check status of the mod after, if it was already started without all the files you may need to restart the mod, if you have no slaves yet it may be best to reinstall this and paradise halls before clicking start if you're already running with all the required files as described above Or after fixing it as described above if you're still having issues post the log
Magnetergold Posted October 5, 2015 Posted October 5, 2015 what version of the mod are you running, if its version h, this requires to be installed over g then check status of the mod after, if it was already started without all the files you may need to restart the mod, if you have no slaves yet it may be best to reinstall this and paradise halls before clicking start if you're already running with all the required files as described above Or after fixing it as described above if you're still having issues post the log I previously only had the G version, so I re-installed it and then I installed the H version on top of it. Still won't work, I click the dialog options, the slave makes some fitting comment, and then just nothing happens, Htey stilll get sex training without a animation. I am not supposed to do anything more than select the dialog option am I?
DonQuiWho Posted October 5, 2015 Posted October 5, 2015 I found the option to enslave people at low health or when fleeing a bit too easy from an immersion point of view. I noticed the health requirement can be set by the menu, but the fleeing option cannot be turned off. I made a small mod to address this (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/53223-wip-paradise-halls-sneaky-slaver/) and to allow the use of paralysis poisons, or just grabbing people while they sleep. Thanks for that. Downloaded and will try it out in my next new game. No esp slots left in my present main game :-) Look forward to whatever else you referred to in that post, that you may have to add. You should start a thread of your own for 'slavery enhancements' or something similar - if for no other reason that we don't end up hijacking other peoples I like your idea of 'holding cells' Are your holding cells purely decorative? Or do they have any sort of functionality? eg spell driven imprisonment such as available in a number of mods? Ther'e a need for a number of basic 'slave holding facilities' - nothing elaborate, just a basic storage lockup - spread throughout Skyrim. Castle dungeons etc can be very good for roleplay, but they do tend to come in far too elaborate structures with a gazillion other things you don't really need Maybe something like the CD Shop exterior rank of cages with a simple back wall and awning roof? Probably best placed outside of cities, in 'unpopular' locations etc, to avoid clashes with infrastructure overhauls. Would go with the idea that 'the trade' is 'out of sight and out of mind' Ideally created one by one, so that ppl could merge all those they wanted, and also exclude any that had clashes with other mods, there now being so many occupied spaces!
blabla11 Posted October 5, 2015 Author Posted October 5, 2015 I found the option to enslave people at low health or when fleeing a bit too easy from an immersion point of view. I noticed the health requirement can be set by the menu, but the fleeing option cannot be turned off. I made a small mod to address this (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/53223-wip-paradise-halls-sneaky-slaver/) and to allow the use of paralysis poisons, or just grabbing people while they sleep. I had a look at your mod and quite like what I saw. If you want/don't mind, I'll put it in this one. When ordering a slave to sit, sleep or enjoy some of ZaZ's fine furniture, they often immediately get up and go about their business when ending the doing-favor mode. I remember having this issue in my own mod; the solutions is to put followers in a special do-nothing mode when OnSit() is triggered while doing favors, ensuring that they are not tempted to go do anything else. The do-nothing mode is then cancelled when giving the follower any order that involves movement (follow, do favor, etc). If you want to give it a shot in the "official" files, go ahead. You'll want to look at PAHE_FAV_SCR.psc and pahslave.psc
drlove33 Posted October 5, 2015 Posted October 5, 2015 I read some of the posts and made a new home well kind of.It is located northwest of dawnstar and is just a small simple home,but in the basement is a copy of the jail in solitude.It is a unused location and right next to the sea,so as not to draw attention and make it seem like just another small house.I read that you were wanting something out of the way that was kind of hiding the fact that slaves are kept there.I hope that this is kinda what you were looking for if not give me an idea and I will get to work on it.
MidnaLeFay Posted October 5, 2015 Posted October 5, 2015 Well, in my game the whole town of Whiterun and many others may have slavery as legal. Ooops, well it is just a modded game. Love Paradise Halls and can't wait to see what develops. I do love the Slaverun Redux as well. It would be so neat to see more of the other PAH mods work with your work but realize it is just so much work. Thanks again for updating a great mod and making it better. I agree that you can't always get what you want. I love for my character to have to deal with all the reality mods like having to eat, bath, and of course now shave. Nooblet123 fixed that for me. I try to not fast travel too much but it is just impossible sometimes the way questing is. I too would love to see some of the traveling slavers that would by and sell slaves. slavery parchment.JPG What mod is that letter from? Interesting. I personally have always enjoyed the idea that it was illegal. I always roleplay my character is a follower of Molag Bal the daedric prince of rape, domination, and enslavement. Usually going through allot of effort to hide my ways from the rest of the province.
Exaltedmidget Posted October 5, 2015 Posted October 5, 2015 I read some of the posts and made a new home well kind of.It is located northwest of dawnstar and is just a small simple home,but in the basement is a copy of the jail in solitude.It is a unused location and right next to the sea,so as not to draw attention and make it seem like just another small house.I read that you were wanting something out of the way that was kind of hiding the fact that slaves are kept there.I hope that this is kinda what you were looking for if not give me an idea and I will get to work on it. I personally would enjoy a quest to get the house, and be introduced to someone new to sell slaves to. Perhaps something like abducting someone training someone for the house a huge bag of gold and some powerful magic item. Or maybe a short quest line, to tempt the dragon born into capturing slaves.
Musje Posted October 5, 2015 Posted October 5, 2015 I found the option to enslave people at low health or when fleeing a bit too easy from an immersion point of view. I noticed the health requirement can be set by the menu, but the fleeing option cannot be turned off. I made a small mod to address this (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/53223-wip-paradise-halls-sneaky-slaver/) and to allow the use of paralysis poisons, or just grabbing people while they sleep. I had a look at your mod and quite like what I saw. If you want/don't mind, I'll put it in this one. By all means, please do! When ordering a slave to sit, sleep or enjoy some of ZaZ's fine furniture, they often immediately get up and go about their business when ending the doing-favor mode. I remember having this issue in my own mod; the solutions is to put followers in a special do-nothing mode when OnSit() is triggered while doing favors, ensuring that they are not tempted to go do anything else. The do-nothing mode is then cancelled when giving the follower any order that involves movement (follow, do favor, etc). If you want to give it a shot in the "official" files, go ahead. You'll want to look at PAHE_FAV_SCR.psc and pahslave.psc I'll take a stab at it.
drlove33 Posted October 5, 2015 Posted October 5, 2015 I read some of the posts and made a new home well kind of.It is located northwest of dawnstar and is just a small simple home,but in the basement is a copy of the jail in solitude.It is a unused location and right next to the sea,so as not to draw attention and make it seem like just another small house.I read that you were wanting something out of the way that was kind of hiding the fact that slaves are kept there.I hope that this is kinda what you were looking for if not give me an idea and I will get to work on it. I personally would enjoy a quest to get the house, and be introduced to someone new to sell slaves to. Perhaps something like abducting someone training someone for the house a huge bag of gold and some powerful magic item. Or maybe a short quest line, to tempt the dragon born into capturing slaves. Good idea's but not within my skills to do any of those.I can make house's and followers that is about it at the moment.However if you know how to do it then let me know and we will see what we can do.As far as the big bag of gold and magical item,in my last mod the Dova Den I left a chest with alot of crafting stuff,gems,and soul gems and was told that it broke the immersion for some players that is why there isn't anything in this one.
DonQuiWho Posted October 6, 2015 Posted October 6, 2015 I read some of the posts and made a new home well kind of.It is located northwest of dawnstar and is just a small simple home,but in the basement is a copy of the jail in solitude.It is a unused location and right next to the sea,so as not to draw attention and make it seem like just another small house.I read that you were wanting something out of the way that was kind of hiding the fact that slaves are kept there.I hope that this is kinda what you were looking for if not give me an idea and I will get to work on it. Blimey, that was quick! Sounds good. I'll try to take a look at it in the next week or so, but the timing is unfortunate as I have to be away for a while, with only limited access to the site/my setup PS see you have had a few probs. Trust fixing them is straightforward I found the option to enslave people at low health or when fleeing a bit too easy from an immersion point of view. I noticed the health requirement can be set by the menu, but the fleeing option cannot be turned off. I made a small mod to address this (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/53223-wip-paradise-halls-sneaky-slaver/) and to allow the use of paralysis poisons, or just grabbing people while they sleep. I had a look at your mod and quite like what I saw. If you want/don't mind, I'll put it in this one. Please yes! That would make for a super addition, with a much better roleplay 'mechanic' for a 'silent archer' or 'stealth style' playthrough/player, something that is seriously lacking in all bar 'Defeat's' stealth knockdown
drlove33 Posted October 6, 2015 Posted October 6, 2015 I read some of the posts and made a new home well kind of.It is located northwest of dawnstar and is just a small simple home,but in the basement is a copy of the jail in solitude.It is a unused location and right next to the sea,so as not to draw attention and make it seem like just another small house.I read that you were wanting something out of the way that was kind of hiding the fact that slaves are kept there.I hope that this is kinda what you were looking for if not give me an idea and I will get to work on it. Blimey, that was quick! Sounds good. I'll try to take a look at it in the next week or so, but the timing is unfortunate as I have to be away for a while, with only limited access to the site/my setup PS see you have had a few probs. Trust fixing them is straightforward I found the option to enslave people at low health or when fleeing a bit too easy from an immersion point of view. I noticed the health requirement can be set by the menu, but the fleeing option cannot be turned off. I made a small mod to address this (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/53223-wip-paradise-halls-sneaky-slaver/) and to allow the use of paralysis poisons, or just grabbing people while they sleep. I had a look at your mod and quite like what I saw. If you want/don't mind, I'll put it in this one. Please yes! That would make for a super addition, with a much better roleplay 'mechanic' for a 'silent archer' or 'stealth style' playthrough/player, something that is seriously lacking in all bar 'Defeat's' stealth knockdown No it's not going to be easy to fix but I have a couple of ideas will work on it when I have time,but it will be done by this weekend hopefully.
CliftonJD Posted October 6, 2015 Posted October 6, 2015 what version of the mod are you running, if its version h, this requires to be installed over g then check status of the mod after, if it was already started without all the files you may need to restart the mod, if you have no slaves yet it may be best to reinstall this and paradise halls before clicking start if you're already running with all the required files as described above Or after fixing it as described above if you're still having issues post the log I previously only had the G version, so I re-installed it and then I installed the H version on top of it. Still won't work, I click the dialog options, the slave makes some fitting comment, and then just nothing happens, Htey stilll get sex training without a animation. I am not supposed to do anything more than select the dialog option am I? so you've narrowed it down to a lack of animations, but you still haven't told a the status of the mod since you updated from version g to version h have you already pressed the restart from the mcm yet what version of sexlab are you on if you're on new sexlab 1.6, there's a patch for it on the main page if that's not the case or if that doesn't fix it then post the log Well, in my game the whole town of Whiterun and many others may have slavery as legal. Ooops, well it is just a modded game. Love Paradise Halls and can't wait to see what develops. I do love the Slaverun Redux as well. It would be so neat to see more of the other PAH mods work with your work but realize it is just so much work. Thanks again for updating a great mod and making it better. I agree that you can't always get what you want. I love for my character to have to deal with all the reality mods like having to eat, bath, and of course now shave. Nooblet123 fixed that for me. I try to not fast travel too much but it is just impossible sometimes the way questing is. I too would love to see some of the traveling slavers that would by and sell slaves. slavery parchment.JPG What mod is that letter from? Interesting. I personally have always enjoyed the idea that it was illegal. I always roleplay my character is a follower of Molag Bal the daedric prince of rape, domination, and enslavement. Usually going through allot of effort to hide my ways from the rest of the province. simple slavery I read some of the posts and made a new home well kind of.It is located northwest of dawnstar and is just a small simple home,but in the basement is a copy of the jail in solitude.It is a unused location and right next to the sea,so as not to draw attention and make it seem like just another small house.I read that you were wanting something out of the way that was kind of hiding the fact that slaves are kept there.I hope that this is kinda what you were looking for if not give me an idea and I will get to work on it. I personally would enjoy a quest to get the house, and be introduced to someone new to sell slaves to. Perhaps something like abducting someone training someone for the house a huge bag of gold and some powerful magic item. Or maybe a short quest line, to tempt the dragon born into capturing slaves. Good idea's but not within my skills to do any of those.I can make house's and followers that is about it at the moment.However if you know how to do it then let me know and we will see what we can do.As far as the big bag of gold and magical item,in my last mod the Dova Den I left a chest with alot of crafting stuff,gems,and soul gems and was told that it broke the immersion for some players that is why there isn't anything in this one. yes, it's an ok testing point if anybody ever believes they have issues it provides everything needed to craft the items for containing the slaves, but any serious gameplay I couldn't do it - was my biggest pet peeve with the bathing beauties luxury suite
Exaltedmidget Posted October 6, 2015 Posted October 6, 2015 I read some of the posts and made a new home well kind of.It is located northwest of dawnstar and is just a small simple home,but in the basement is a copy of the jail in solitude.It is a unused location and right next to the sea,so as not to draw attention and make it seem like just another small house.I read that you were wanting something out of the way that was kind of hiding the fact that slaves are kept there.I hope that this is kinda what you were looking for if not give me an idea and I will get to work on it. I personally would enjoy a quest to get the house, and be introduced to someone new to sell slaves to. Perhaps something like abducting someone training someone for the house a huge bag of gold and some powerful magic item. Or maybe a short quest line, to tempt the dragon born into capturing slaves. Good idea's but not within my skills to do any of those.I can make house's and followers that is about it at the moment.However if you know how to do it then let me know and we will see what we can do.As far as the big bag of gold and magical item,in my last mod the Dova Den I left a chest with alot of crafting stuff,gems,and soul gems and was told that it broke the immersion for some players that is why there isn't anything in this one. you have more modding skills then I do I could design the quest and but the modding would have to be done by someone else
Musje Posted October 6, 2015 Posted October 6, 2015 When ordering a slave to sit, sleep or enjoy some of ZaZ's fine furniture, they often immediately get up and go about their business when ending the doing-favor mode. I remember having this issue in my own mod; the solutions is to put followers in a special do-nothing mode when OnSit() is triggered while doing favors, ensuring that they are not tempted to go do anything else. The do-nothing mode is then cancelled when giving the follower any order that involves movement (follow, do favor, etc). If you want to give it a shot in the "official" files, go ahead. You'll want to look at PAHE_FAV_SCR.psc and pahslave.psc It looks like it is enough to bump the actor out of favor mode and ad a short delay to let the Wait state settle. I added the following to pahslave.psc: Event OnSit(ObjectReference furniture) Actor slave = GetActorRef() if (slave.IsDoingFavor()) slave.SetDoingFavor(false) utility.wait(1) ; Tied() ; Optional endif EndEvent The slave will start sandboxing after a while depending on stats (governed by pahslavemind.psc as far as I can see). A few options to address this: Accept this as normal behaviour. Appropriate for normal idles, less so for ZaZ BDSM furniture. Add the Tied() statement (and drop the delay), which will lock them in place Appropriate for ZaZ furniture (inluding the "remove restraint" command when freeing them), but not for regular furniture. Add a specific behaviour for this to pahslave.psc, similar to the Tied one, but with dialogue appropriate for regular furniture. Optionally, the behaviour can then be selected based on the furniture type being used.
Musje Posted October 6, 2015 Posted October 6, 2015 Hmm, on my test rig the Tied behaviour ties up the actor instead of leaving them in the furniture. Looks like this needs a specific behaviour & faction after all.
CliftonJD Posted October 6, 2015 Posted October 6, 2015 Add the Tied() statement Hmm, on my test rig the Tied behaviour ties up the actor instead of leaving them in the furniture. Looks like this needs a specific behaviour & faction after all. that's what dialog was intended for, you'll have to try something else or add the furniture dialogs to that "parent dialog", unless blabla can show you the fixes for it in the code
blabla11 Posted October 7, 2015 Author Posted October 7, 2015 The slave will start sandboxing after a while depending on stats (governed by pahslavemind.psc as far as I can see). A few options to address this: Accept this as normal behaviour. Appropriate for normal idles, less so for ZaZ BDSM furniture. Add the Tied() statement (and drop the delay), which will lock them in place Appropriate for ZaZ furniture (inluding the "remove restraint" command when freeing them), but not for regular furniture. Add a specific behaviour for this to pahslave.psc, similar to the Tied one, but with dialogue appropriate for regular furniture. Optionally, the behaviour can then be selected based on the furniture type being used. For consistency sake, go for a state. You can check for Zaz with furniture.hasKeywordString("zbfFurniture") If it has that keyword, you go into the zaz state, else the normal one. If I understand you correctly, the normal one can be the existing wait? If so, use that. For zaz, add them to the PAHBETied faction in StartBehaviour() (That should enable the release dialogue, if I remember correctly) and do whatever you must to keep them there. On EndBheaviour() you undo it again. I don't know if there are special furniture struggle animations, if so I might be able to throw that in somewhere so they start struggling similar to when being tied up.
Musje Posted October 8, 2015 Posted October 8, 2015 The following appears to work so far (added to pahslave.psc) Event OnSit(ObjectReference furnitureItem)Actor slave = GetActorRef()if (slave.IsDoingFavor())if (furnitureItem.hasKeywordString("zbfFurniture"))RestrainedInFurniture() ; No escapeelseWait() ; Sit, until script decides to sandboxendifslave.SetDoingFavor(false)endifEndEventFunction RestrainedInFurniture()behaviour = "restrained_in_furniture"EndFunctionState restrained_in_furnitureFunction StartBehaviour()actor_alias.AddToFaction(PAHBETied)actor_alias.SetCanChangeStates(false)EndFunctionFunction EndBehaviour()actor_alias.RemoveFromFaction(PAHBETied)actor_alias.SetCanChangeStates(true)EndFunctionEndState I noticed that the "Remove restraints" dialogue does not bump the actor out of the Tied behaviour. A symptom of this is that there are dialogue options for both "Follow" and "Wait" after untieing. When using ZaZ furniture, it also keeps the actor in the tied pose until ordered to follow. To fix, I added a Wait() statement to the end of the TieUp function: Bool Function TieUp(Form cuff, Actor Aggressor = None, Bool DoAnimation = False, Bool UnCalm = True, Bool Enter = True)[ stuff ]If Enter && cuff[ stuff ]ElseIf Target.IsInFaction(PAHBETied)[ stuff ]Wait()Return TrueEndifEndifReturn FalseEndFunction
CliftonJD Posted October 9, 2015 Posted October 9, 2015 The following appears to work so far (added to pahslave.psc) Event OnSit(ObjectReference furnitureItem) Actor slave = GetActorRef() if (slave.IsDoingFavor()) if (furnitureItem.hasKeywordString("zbfFurniture")) RestrainedInFurniture() ; No escape else Wait() ; Sit, until script decides to sandbox endif slave.SetDoingFavor(false) endif EndEvent Function RestrainedInFurniture() behaviour = "restrained_in_furniture" EndFunction State restrained_in_furniture Function StartBehaviour() actor_alias.AddToFaction(PAHBETied) actor_alias.SetCanChangeStates(false) EndFunction Function EndBehaviour() actor_alias.RemoveFromFaction(PAHBETied) actor_alias.SetCanChangeStates(true) EndFunction EndState I noticed that the "Remove restraints" dialogue does not bump the actor out of the Tied behaviour. A symptom of this is that there are dialogue options for both "Follow" and "Wait" after untieing. When using ZaZ furniture, it also keeps the actor in the tied pose until ordered to follow. To fix, I added a Wait() statement to the end of the TieUp function: Bool Function TieUp(Form cuff, Actor Aggressor = None, Bool DoAnimation = False, Bool UnCalm = True, Bool Enter = True) [ stuff ] If Enter && cuff [ stuff ] Else If Target.IsInFaction(PAHBETied) [ stuff ] Wait() Return True Endif Endif Return False EndFunction I noticed that the "Remove restraints" dialogue does not bump the actor out of the Tied behaviour. A symptom of this is that there are dialogue options for both "Follow" and "Wait" after untieing. somewhere along the lines when he was making the code for that I remember he said that was done intentionally - atm I don't remember why tho - I Think that was done because the sexual punishments would cause the restraints to be removed in sl 1.59 and in sl 1.6 the issue with that worsened to include any/all sex with the slave
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.