Saeros Posted August 23, 2015 Posted August 23, 2015 lol, no clue why that is either, good to see it works again tho your pic got me curious: what are those rings - what mod they from and what do they do lol, semen slave and semen collector Soulgem Oven II
CliftonJD Posted August 23, 2015 Posted August 23, 2015 is this mod still alive ? is it safe to use it with SL 1.60 ? yes there's no reason to think this mod's dead and most likely it'll still work on sl 1.6 when that's ready for the time being the most recent update already was made for sl 1.6 beta lol, no clue why that is either, good to see it works again tho your pic got me curious: what are those rings - what mod they from and what do they do lol, semen slave and semen collector Soulgem Oven II oh, alright thanks i'll have to check it out
Saeros Posted August 25, 2015 Posted August 25, 2015 for the problem of incompatibility AI with enslaved wenches (from this mod--> http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51189/?) and the dummy AI applied to slaves, I found a really trivial solution in MCM.. I feel very stupid for not looked before. I check this option in IW menu, and everything works fine. S.
CliftonJD Posted August 25, 2015 Posted August 25, 2015 for the problem of incompatibility AI with enslaved wenches (from this mod--> http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51189/?) and the dummy AI applied to slaves, I found a really trivial solution in MCM.. I feel very stupid for not looked before. I check this option in IW menu, and everything works fine. S. ok, thanks for the tip, i'll keep that in mind, but if i'm not mistaken wouldn't that be the tavern wenches getting disabled when ya click that or do the tavern wenches still work at the taverns with different behavior routines
Saeros Posted August 26, 2015 Posted August 26, 2015 for the problem of incompatibility AI with enslaved wenches (from this mod--> http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51189/?) and the dummy AI applied to slaves, I found a really trivial solution in MCM.. I feel very stupid for not looked before. I check this option in IW menu, and everything works fine. S. ok, thanks for the tip, i'll keep that in mind, but if i'm not mistaken wouldn't that be the tavern wenches getting disabled when ya click that or do the tavern wenches still work at the taverns with different behavior routines mmh, maybe you're right.. I have not checked in taverns, but for compatibility with PH slaves, I prefer to leave all wenches scripts off (or if blabla11 find a solution )
Marcus01 Posted August 27, 2015 Posted August 27, 2015 I'm looking to start a full play through and I have currently been using the 0.1g version for a long time. Is the newest 0.1h version stable? Yes i saw the "for testing purposes only" but 0.1h has been in alpha/beta for a long time.
CliftonJD Posted August 28, 2015 Posted August 28, 2015 I'm looking to start a full play through and I have currently been using the 0.1g version for a long time. Is the newest 0.1h version stable? Yes i saw the "for testing purposes only" but 0.1h has been in alpha/beta for a long time. yes, for the most part its stable, even has a restart that wasn't in version g I've been using it for months now, gets less script heavy with the more recent releases, it's had some issues lately with updating but if you're looking to start a new game it should work perfect
CliftonJD Posted August 29, 2015 Posted August 29, 2015 so I was thinking about deleting all, but master jarrek at fellglow, even found there quest references and npc placements in ck, but after deleting them and loading the game I get a ctd, had to undo the edits to load again wondering if I was to uninstall felglow then delete those npc's and quest references to them and reinstall it if that'd work
maheo30 Posted August 29, 2015 Posted August 29, 2015 Love the mod. I switched to 1h and find it more stable than 1g. Great work guys. I've read through the thread and didn't see anything posted unless I missed it. Is there a way to get the slaves to ride a horse? I use convenient horses, but it doesn't work with the slaves. While I don't mind walking the breadth of Skyrim, it does get tedious at times and fast travelling breaks immersion for me.
Exaltedmidget Posted August 29, 2015 Posted August 29, 2015 Love the mod. I switched to 1h and find it more stable than 1g. Great work guys. I've read through the thread and didn't see anything posted unless I missed it. Is there a way to get the slaves to ride a horse? I use convenient horses, but it doesn't work with the slaves. While I don't mind walking the breadth of Skyrim, it does get tedious at times and fast travelling breaks immersion for me. If you are worried about Immersion Have you seen this. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64201/ Skyrim WayShrines it is better than fast traveling
CliftonJD Posted August 29, 2015 Posted August 29, 2015 Love the mod. I switched to 1h and find it more stable than 1g. Great work guys. I've read through the thread and didn't see anything posted unless I missed it. Is there a way to get the slaves to ride a horse? I use convenient horses, but it doesn't work with the slaves. While I don't mind walking the breadth of Skyrim, it does get tedious at times and fast travelling breaks immersion for me. no, but they do run faster than a follower on horseback aft has my followers take a horse if own an extra, but slaves have more stamina for running than horses and keep up with the player better than the follower on horseback
CliftonJD Posted August 30, 2015 Posted August 30, 2015 working on eliminating some npc's at felglow, if it works i'll upload my results
Exaltedmidget Posted August 31, 2015 Posted August 31, 2015 working on eliminating some npc's at felglow, if it works i'll upload my results which NPC's are you getting rid of
CliftonJD Posted August 31, 2015 Posted August 31, 2015 working on eliminating some npc's at felglow, if it works i'll upload my results which NPC's are you getting rid of i'll be starting from the bottom of the list in ck and delete a few at a time with any relevant quest markers, then testing that felglow still does its routines until I delete everybody there, but "master jarek" we don't need all those npc's there to sell our slaves and its getting annoying having to rename the meshes folder to enter the place cuz they have slot markers for over 20 slaves in there I don't know the method for telling it to mark them for delete yet, but for now atleast I can eliminate the unnecessary clutter of npc's already there here's a taste of it if you'd like to try so far I've deleted about 5 or so, have to uninstall the old felglow first, still untested tho Edit: ok, tested it, but its no good, seems the quest markers for those npc's is hardcoded somehow, removing even the least important npc's broke the whole questline so master jarek no longer even has the dialog for it paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp_less_npc_version-beta.zip
CliftonJD Posted September 2, 2015 Posted September 2, 2015 for the problem of incompatibility AI with enslaved wenches (from this mod--> http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51189/?) and the dummy AI applied to slaves, I found a really trivial solution in MCM.. I feel very stupid for not looked before. I check this option in IW menu, and everything works fine. S. ok, thanks for the tip, i'll keep that in mind, but if i'm not mistaken wouldn't that be the tavern wenches getting disabled when ya click that or do the tavern wenches still work at the taverns with different behavior routines mmh, maybe you're right.. I have not checked in taverns, but for compatibility with PH slaves, I prefer to leave all wenches scripts off (or if blabla11 find a solution ) I think I may have reproduced your "bug" and found a possible solution to it i'm running a new game testing out he new sexlab so I don't have any slaves Yet, but I use aft and its normally capable of 5 followers at any time while you could part ways with 1 and take another and it'll manage upto 32 npc's.... anyhow, I had 1 follower and told a wench and another follower to follow both from the same location then we were teleported to temple of kynareth via sd praying and took 2 more followers from temple, but when we left temple only the original follower and the 2 from temple followed I searched high and low for them before finding they hadn't left temple, still confused I thought maybe aft was at fault and reinstalled it, but still no luck... Anyhow I finally realized after while they were both borked and that they had been since they left tavern and I remembered your post here so tried disabling tavern scenes, had no effect next idea I tried and what worked for me Is in the troubleshooting section of immersive wenches: "reset quests"
Saeros Posted September 2, 2015 Posted September 2, 2015 for the problem of incompatibility AI with enslaved wenches (from this mod--> http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51189/?) and the dummy AI applied to slaves, I found a really trivial solution in MCM.. I feel very stupid for not looked before. I check this option in IW menu, and everything works fine. S. ok, thanks for the tip, i'll keep that in mind, but if i'm not mistaken wouldn't that be the tavern wenches getting disabled when ya click that or do the tavern wenches still work at the taverns with different behavior routines mmh, maybe you're right.. I have not checked in taverns, but for compatibility with PH slaves, I prefer to leave all wenches scripts off (or if blabla11 find a solution ) I think I may have reproduced your "bug" and found a possible solution to it i'm running a new game testing out he new sexlab so I don't have any slaves Yet, but I use aft and its normally capable of 5 followers at any time while you could part ways with 1 and take another and it'll manage upto 32 npc's.... anyhow, I had 1 follower and told a wench and another follower to follow both from the same location then we were teleported to temple of kynareth via sd praying and took 2 more followers from temple, but when we left temple only the original follower and the 2 from temple followed I searched high and low for them before finding they hadn't left temple, still confused I thought maybe aft was at fault and reinstalled it, but still no luck... Anyhow I finally realized after while they were both borked and that they had been since they left tavern and I remembered your post here so tried disabling tavern scenes, had no effect next idea I tried and what worked for me Is in the troubleshooting section of immersive wenches: "reset quests" thanks for the tip! I had not looked in troubleshooting of IW.. good catch! in my game, after disabling the wenches scene in MCM, I have no more problems for now (I use EEF). with MCM option active, wenches continue to greet me when i enter into an inn, sell items and serve at the tavern.. only the drinking scenes involving customers and wenches are gone..
CliftonJD Posted September 2, 2015 Posted September 2, 2015 for the problem of incompatibility AI with enslaved wenches (from this mod--> http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51189/?) and the dummy AI applied to slaves, I found a really trivial solution in MCM.. I feel very stupid for not looked before. I check this option in IW menu, and everything works fine. S. ok, thanks for the tip, i'll keep that in mind, but if i'm not mistaken wouldn't that be the tavern wenches getting disabled when ya click that or do the tavern wenches still work at the taverns with different behavior routines mmh, maybe you're right.. I have not checked in taverns, but for compatibility with PH slaves, I prefer to leave all wenches scripts off (or if blabla11 find a solution ) I think I may have reproduced your "bug" and found a possible solution to it i'm running a new game testing out he new sexlab so I don't have any slaves Yet, but I use aft and its normally capable of 5 followers at any time while you could part ways with 1 and take another and it'll manage upto 32 npc's.... anyhow, I had 1 follower and told a wench and another follower to follow both from the same location then we were teleported to temple of kynareth via sd praying and took 2 more followers from temple, but when we left temple only the original follower and the 2 from temple followed I searched high and low for them before finding they hadn't left temple, still confused I thought maybe aft was at fault and reinstalled it, but still no luck... Anyhow I finally realized after while they were both borked and that they had been since they left tavern and I remembered your post here so tried disabling tavern scenes, had no effect next idea I tried and what worked for me Is in the troubleshooting section of immersive wenches: "reset quests" thanks for the tip! I had not looked in troubleshooting of IW.. good catch! in my game, after disabling the wenches scene in MCM, I have no more problems for now (I use EEF). with MCM option active, wenches continue to greet me when i enter into an inn, sell items and serve at the tavern.. only the drinking scenes involving customers and wenches are gone. if that's all we lose from disabling custom scenes i'll use that as well lol, walk into belethor's.."hey, wanna drink...with you, sure.." - disabled
DocClox Posted September 2, 2015 Posted September 2, 2015 I'm tempted to have a go at making an old SSG side mission as an addon for this Basic idea: join the civil war Get approached by Ulfric or Tullius' officer in charge of "Dirty Tricks" Get a mission to capture 5 female troopers from the opposing faction Get them branded and then run them round all the camps, whoring them out as a morale booster for the troops Sell 'em on when they get pregnant (or start to show) and capture a fresh load Profit!
Saeros Posted September 2, 2015 Posted September 2, 2015 I'm tempted to have a go at making an old SSG side mission as an addon for this Basic idea: join the civil war Get approached by Ulfric or Tullius' officer in charge of "Dirty Tricks" Get a mission to capture 5 female troopers from the opposing faction Get them branded and then run them round all the camps, whoring them out as a morale booster for the troops Sell 'em on when they get pregnant (or start to show) and capture a fresh load Profit! Cool! Paradise Halls +SL extension offers a good way to enslave people and from what I could see, the latest version is very stable. (I have only small problem with zaz object in crafting but, in my opinion, blabla11 is doing an excellent job whit this mod ) if everyone would help blabla11 to improve it, would become the definitive slavery mod. so, just one another little thing i have to share. milking the slave (become a milk maid with Milk Mod Economy ) in milk pumps working with a single actor at same time. I think is a limitation of different AI attached on the slaves. with standard follower AI and Extensible Follower Framework, multiple milking is worlking see this discussion for more details http://www.loverslab.com/topic/36908-milk-mod-economy-2015-08-29/?p=1304444 I think the next step is to improve a bit the AI of the slave.. and I'd like to see a wheel interface, implemented by EEF.. I know Untamed already has a similar interface and the next Solgem Oven 3 (in development) S.
Dave0000 Posted September 2, 2015 Posted September 2, 2015 is paradise halls sl extension working with sl 1.602 ? will you make soon some functions that are now planned ? i really like this mod and wanna have it in my load order
CliftonJD Posted September 3, 2015 Posted September 3, 2015 I'm tempted to have a go at making an old SSG side mission as an addon for this Basic idea: join the civil war Get approached by Ulfric or Tullius' officer in charge of "Dirty Tricks" Get a mission to capture 5 female troopers from the opposing faction Get them branded and then run them round all the camps, whoring them out as a morale booster for the troops Sell 'em on when they get pregnant (or start to show) and capture a fresh load Profit! that sounds great, sounds like you'll need a pregnancy mod like soul gem oven the tricky part there might be getting them to whore out, might need to invent your own I'm tempted to have a go at making an old SSG side mission as an addon for this Basic idea: join the civil war Get approached by Ulfric or Tullius' officer in charge of "Dirty Tricks" Get a mission to capture 5 female troopers from the opposing faction Get them branded and then run them round all the camps, whoring them out as a morale booster for the troops Sell 'em on when they get pregnant (or start to show) and capture a fresh load Profit! Cool! Paradise Halls +SL extension offers a good way to enslave people and from what I could see, the latest version is very stable. (I have only small problem with zaz object in crafting but, in my opinion, blabla11 is doing an excellent job whit this mod ) if everyone would help blabla11 to improve it, would become the definitive slavery mod. so, just one another little thing i have to share. milking the slave (become a milk maid with Milk Mod Economy ) in milk pumps working with a single actor at same time. I think is a limitation of different AI attached on the slaves. with standard follower AI and Extensible Follower Framework, multiple milking is worlking see this discussion for more details http://www.loverslab.com/topic/36908-milk-mod-economy-2015-08-29/?p=1304444 I think the next step is to improve a bit the AI of the slave.. and I'd like to see a wheel interface, implemented by EEF.. I know Untamed already has a similar interface and the next Solgem Oven 3 (in development) S. I liked what I read on soulgem oven there, have you tried using that mod to milk your slaves instead of milk mod since there's issues with their ai for milkmod (I can't milk my followers with aft using milkmod either) is paradise halls sl extension working with sl 1.602 ? will you make soon some functions that are now planned ? i really like this mod and wanna have it in my load order there is a separate update addon for that so users on 1.59c can still use the mod anybody who wants sexlab 1.6 can use the addon here for it on a new game I'm currently testing it now, but as sl just left beta not long ago my game still only 3 days old and as such will take time to get slaves to test it on had to work today, but expect to be finding some results from this within next couple days and will update my results as they happen
Saeros Posted September 3, 2015 Posted September 3, 2015 I'm tempted to have a go at making an old SSG side mission as an addon for this Basic idea: join the civil war Get approached by Ulfric or Tullius' officer in charge of "Dirty Tricks" Get a mission to capture 5 female troopers from the opposing faction Get them branded and then run them round all the camps, whoring them out as a morale booster for the troops Sell 'em on when they get pregnant (or start to show) and capture a fresh load Profit! Cool! Paradise Halls +SL extension offers a good way to enslave people and from what I could see, the latest version is very stable. (I have only small problem with zaz object in crafting but, in my opinion, blabla11 is doing an excellent job whit this mod ) if everyone would help blabla11 to improve it, would become the definitive slavery mod. so, just one another little thing i have to share. milking the slave (become a milk maid with Milk Mod Economy ) in milk pumps working with a single actor at same time. I think is a limitation of different AI attached on the slaves. with standard follower AI and Extensible Follower Framework, multiple milking is worlking see this discussion for more details http://www.loverslab.com/topic/36908-milk-mod-economy-2015-08-29/?p=1304444 I think the next step is to improve a bit the AI of the slave.. and I'd like to see a wheel interface, implemented by EEF.. I know Untamed already has a similar interface and the next Solgem Oven 3 (in development) S. I liked what I read on soulgem oven there, have you tried using that mod to milk your slaves instead of milk mod since there's issues with their ai for milkmod (I can't milk my followers with aft using milkmod either) I use both SGO2 have a very basic milking animation.. you have a spell, point an Pregnant NPC ready for milking, and cast the "milk spell".. the milk bottles drop on the ground (not very realistic, but funny and functional).. no dialogues and no problem. but IMHO, MME is the best for Milk Economy and variables on breast, milking animation (handmade, with any cuirass supported or by zaz_milkpump) and interaction with the Milk maid/slave NPC, leveling, etc... is compatible with more mods.. for example, if you have a pregnant milk maid (whit SGO2 or Estrus Chaurus or any other pregnancy supported mod), you have a natural production of milk.. there are drugs that increase the production (lactacid) and more... both mod work together. We just turn off the breast growth in SGO2, because currently it does not use nioverride and conflict with MME in the management of the breast nodes. (milk production is separated for mod, you milking twice ) S.
DocClox Posted September 3, 2015 Posted September 3, 2015 I has thinking more "hentai pregnancy" rather than soul gem oven. Not that it makes much difference, I suppose. Any mod where I could tell the state and progress of the thing would do. Sex isn't a problem. I can script that up fairly simply. I helps that it doesn't have to be consensual. You may spend quite a lot of time hunting down strays at the start, but then that's going to be part of the fun. Mind, none of this is likely to happen unless I get blocked on P,V and QAYL. Or just very bored one weekend
Dave0000 Posted September 3, 2015 Posted September 3, 2015 Attached Files paradise_halls_SLExtension_0.1g.7z 78.28KB 6189 downloads paradise_halls_SLExtension_0.1g_hotfix.7z 11.43KB 1516 downloads paradise_halls_SLExtension_0.1h_RC0.5.7z 584.2KB 1369 downloads paradise_halls_SLExtension_0.1h_RC0.5_SLFramework_1.6_Fix.7z 5.57KB 166 downloads i dont think i understand quite well, what should i download now if i have sexlab 1.602 to make it work now?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.