[Discontinued] Paradise Halls - SexLab Extension v0.1g (15/05/06) (RC 0.6 fixed 16/03/18)

blabla11

Just share some experience with PH gameplay became SlaveMaster.

I had good combine result while use Immersive-Deadly wenches with PAH, PAHE, EFF and FollowerLivePackage + EFF dialog patch. AI package from FLP is very good.

I create MO profile only for PH related and Build my own Slave AI individual behavior with FLP. I just can't find any MOD for slave labor that big enough and have mining + place for sleep :sleepy: (Fellglow Hill perfect place but crowded with other NPC  :dodgy:)

Is there any way to make Maria Eden content available to slaves? I am specifically referring to the pose and action wheels.

Do you mean the menu itself or being able to make a slave perform the same actions that the pc can perform in Maria? Both should be achievable, from my measly understanding of Skyrim modding, though I can't imagine why someone would prefer to interact with slaves through an out of character menu rather than nice and immersive dialogues.

I use immersive wenches as well as deadly wenches and after enslaving a deadly wench I get the dialogue option "hello" to make them a follower,has any one else had this?

only a couple of us so far using that mod with it, new to me, the other user on it discovered you'll want to disable the tavern scenes, least I think that's how its called

you're discovery actually makes sense tho, they are followers like anybody from jorvaskr it's just a matter of what to entertain them that will make them follow Or enslave them and get the same results

you could download slutshout to calm them then ask them just as well if you're looking for followers

some are cute enough I could see why, but pah with the sl extension can handle upto 50 slaves, can your follower framework do that

lol, I made it my goal last game no corpses allowed, enslave the world, but it got to be too many, slaves to sell, collect, train, sell, collect...

this game i'll lhave to let them die, hope to catch as many as possible, but no more resurrecting them once they're dead

I use EFF so yeah I could handle 50 slaves lol,the other thing I noticed is that once a deadly wench is enslaved and have the name changed they also change combat class,ex.ranger to mage;defender to mage,it's always to mage though can't figure that one out.Another thing is I don't have the version of the wenches that comes with the mcm menu as the older one works great and haven't wanted to update them,it's just a personal perfrence for me.Has the bug that when you sell a slave you can't take any more been fixed,and I used to(before the sl extension only be able to have one slave follow at a time when I would fast travel with two or more when I got to where I was going there would only be one left,was this also fixed?

Has the bug that when you sell a slave you can't take any more been fixed

haven't seen that bug yet,but that could have been an issue with the 15 slaves in the old framework, back then I couldn't manage them well enough to exceed that limit

I used to(before the sl extension only be able to have one slave follow at a time when I would fast travel with two or more when I got to where I was going there would only be one left,

we still occasionally get reports of issues with fast travel, I don't use it and have had to recommend against it several times, basically you weren't there to punish your slaves so they ran away (escape mechanic)

But not fast traveling is improved now those slaves can outrun your followers

I use immersive wenches as well as deadly wenches and after enslaving a deadly wench I get the dialogue option "hello" to make them a follower,has any one else had this?

only a couple of us so far using that mod with it, new to me, the other user on it discovered you'll want to disable the tavern scenes, least I think that's how its called

you're discovery actually makes sense tho, they are followers like anybody from jorvaskr it's just a matter of what to entertain them that will make them follow Or enslave them and get the same results

you could download slutshout to calm them then ask them just as well if you're looking for followers

some are cute enough I could see why, but pah with the sl extension can handle upto 50 slaves, can your follower framework do that

lol, I made it my goal last game no corpses allowed, enslave the world, but it got to be too many, slaves to sell, collect, train, sell, collect...

this game i'll lhave to let them die, hope to catch as many as possible, but no more resurrecting them once they're dead

I use EFF so yeah I could handle 50 slaves lol,the other thing I noticed is that once a deadly wench is enslaved and have the name changed they also change combat class,ex.ranger to mage;defender to mage,it's always to mage though can't figure that one out.Another thing is I don't have the version of the wenches that comes with the mcm menu as the older one works great and haven't wanted to update them,it's just a personal perfrence for me.Has the bug that when you sell a slave you can't take any more been fixed,and I used to(before the sl extension only be able to have one slave follow at a time when I would fast travel with two or more when I got to where I was going there would only be one left,was this also fixed?

Has the bug that when you sell a slave you can't take any more been fixed

haven't seen that bug yet,but that could have been an issue with the 15 slaves in the old framework, back then I couldn't manage them well enough to exceed that limit

I used to(before the sl extension only be able to have one slave follow at a time when I would fast travel with two or more when I got to where I was going there would only be one left,

we still occasionally get reports of issues with fast travel, I don't use it and have had to recommend against it several times, basically you weren't there to punish your slaves so they ran away (escape mechanic)

But not fast traveling is improved now those slaves can outrun your followers

I noticed that the slaves are mush faster and the whole set up is so much better.I loved it before but now I cant play a game without this mod!I have been looking around for a good area to build like a good slave town that is safe to leave your slaves without having to worry about them getting killed or running away and noticed that the area where the bbls is(which I took out)would be a perfect place as that whole area has nothing there unless you have bbls from right in front of the battleborn farm all the way to the watch tower above the loreas farm and nothing behind up to stillborn cave, so it would be a great fort type area,however I have no idea how to build it maybe someone will.

the latest update of version h includes ability to make your own zaz cuffs  from the forge and restrain your slaves anywhere so running away isn't much of an issue anymore unless its still game start and you haven't acquired anything yet

Yeah I know its another thing I love about it,but even though the 3 slaves I have now wont try to run away,when I have them wait somewhere I still tie them up just because I like the way it looks when my player comes home from a hard day enslaving to find these 3 lovely ladies bound and tied just waiting lol!Even my real life wife thanks its awesome!

I saw this brought up in the original mod's thread but never saw a fix mentioned. I haven't seen one mentioned in this thread either unless I missed it. When I roleplay a slaver/criminal type character, I like selling the slaves. However, they never disappear from the holding cell inside Fellglow slaver camp. They just keep piling up until going in there leads to crashing. Is there some way to fix that? Right now I work around it in a very immersion breaking way, but it is the best I can do. Thanks for all your hard work on this mod.

I saw this brought up in the original mod's thread but never saw a fix mentioned. I haven't seen one mentioned in this thread either unless I missed it. When I roleplay a slaver/criminal type character, I like selling the slaves. However, they never disappear from the holding cell inside Fellglow slaver camp. They just keep piling up until going in there leads to crashing. Is there some way to fix that? Right now I work around it in a very immersion breaking way, but it is the best I can do. Thanks for all your hard work on this mod.

1. Cast Mayhem.

2. ???

3. Profit!

:angel:

1. Cast Mayhem.

2. ???

3. Profit!

That's not quite what I had in mind, but it will be a lot of fun. :D

1. Cast Mayhem.

2. ???

3. Profit!

lol, its the best we've got at the moment, nobody's shared their work on fellglow keep

Where can I get gags and blindfolds?Everytime I use zaz for it My character ends up with them even though I select a slave

devious devices mods also have gags, but if you're getting them on your character that's going to happen regardless of what mod you use for adding those items....first intent of them by the authors is the player, then if that works they move onto npc's

next once you do acquire these items and get them to your slave, it's purely decorational: haven't seen any that have made blindfolds functional on npc's and the main framework of paradise halls won't allow a gag to function on the slaves

Where can I get gags and blindfolds?Everytime I use zaz for it My character ends up with them even though I select a slave

devious devices mods also have gags, but if you're getting them on your character that's going to happen regardless of what mod you use for adding those items....first intent of them by the authors is the player, then if that works they move onto npc's

next once you do acquire these items and get them to your slave, it's purely decorational: haven't seen any that have made blindfolds functional on npc's and the main framework of paradise halls won't allow a gag to function on the slaves

Ok yeah just wanted them for decoration for the slaves.Thanks for the answer

1. Cast Mayhem.

2. ???

3. Profit!

lol, its the best we've got at the moment, nobody's shared their work on fellglow keep

1. Cast Mayhem.

2. ???

3. Profit!

wa about dread prison it haves arena and torture chambers http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54535/?

1. Cast Mayhem.

2. ???

3. Profit!

wa about dread prison it haves arena and torture chambers http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54535/?

if you're into torturing them that's at your discretion, but that's an area I won't help to test on....goes back to my pet peeve about original paradise halls mod when they ran away the only method for training them was to beat them and I've found some pretty sexy women out there i'd taken as slaves to have to turn around and beat them for running literally see the blood pour out as ya hit some times, the pain they had to go thru was just too much to watch....i'm glad I don't have to do this to my slaves anymore just to keep them from running away

Any word on a new update?I am currently trying to build a house mod that can house up to at least 20 slaves when I get it finished and if you guys are interested I would be then happy to put it up.

don't think I understand the question

this mod already functions with your choice of sl 1.59 or 1.6

the mod is constantly under development testing behind the scenes and we don't give dates on when the next update will be finished

sometimes its tested and recoded several times before the final product release

Any word on a new update?I am currently trying to build a house mod that can house up to at least 20 slaves when I get it finished and if you guys are interested I would be then happy to put it up.

the mod is constantly under development testing behind the scenes and we don't give dates on when the next update will be finished

I am sorry I should have been more clear.I was asking about the progress made on the features not yet complete.I was in no way trying to rush anyone or anything like that was just curious,I have been using this for about two weeks and love it!The house I mentioned is something I was making for myself,but thought that maybe others who liked this mod may find it useful,I meant no disrespect just trying to help out because this mod is awesome.

I am sorry I should have been more clear.I was asking about the progress made on the features not yet complete.I was in no way trying to rush anyone or anything like that was just curious,I have been using this for about two weeks and love it!The house I mentioned is something I was making for myself,but thought that maybe others who liked this mod may find it useful,I meant no disrespect just trying to help out because this mod is awesome.

if/when you get it finished if you'd like to share it blabla might post it as an add-on

if/when you get it finished if you'd like to share it blabla might post it as an add-on

Ok it is slow going as I am still learning but if/when I do get it I will send it to him to check out.

I'm having issues with 0.1g. At first I thought it was hentai preg causing the issue, but I finally found out that it's this mod. Whenever I finish having sex with my salve, my slave freezes in the same spot with still having the aftermath done to her. She won't budge. This is from the older version of 0.1h, but that's because wit hthat mod the Paradise Halls mod is able to function right. With the newest one, however, the mod doesn't start up. It only provides the leash and whip, but the slave tracker doesn't show nor does it acknowledge me on enslaving my victims. What am I doing wrong?

Archived