Saeros Posted September 3, 2015 Posted September 3, 2015 Attached Files paradise_halls_SLExtension_0.1g.7z 78.28KB 6189 downloads paradise_halls_SLExtension_0.1g_hotfix.7z 11.43KB 1516 downloads paradise_halls_SLExtension_0.1h_RC0.5.7z 584.2KB 1369 downloads paradise_halls_SLExtension_0.1h_RC0.5_SLFramework_1.6_Fix.7z 5.57KB 166 downloads i dont think i understand quite well, what should i download now if i have sexlab 1.602 to make it work now? is cumulative Dave. download all files and the Paradise Halls original mod (on nexus). for safety, I've done this: - installed original Paradise Halls - installed paradise_halls_SLExtension_0.1g (overrite all) - installed paradise_halls_SLExtension_0.1g_hotfix (overwrite all) - installed paradise_halls_SLExtension_0.1h_RC0.5 (overwrite all) if you have SL 1.59c , stop here. if you have SL 1.60 (hotfix2) - install paradise_halls_SLExtension_0.1h_RC0.5_SLFramework_1.6_Fix (overwrite all) bye! S.
Dave0000 Posted September 3, 2015 Posted September 3, 2015 Attached Files paradise_halls_SLExtension_0.1g.7z 78.28KB 6189 downloads paradise_halls_SLExtension_0.1g_hotfix.7z 11.43KB 1516 downloads paradise_halls_SLExtension_0.1h_RC0.5.7z 584.2KB 1369 downloads paradise_halls_SLExtension_0.1h_RC0.5_SLFramework_1.6_Fix.7z 5.57KB 166 downloads i dont think i understand quite well, what should i download now if i have sexlab 1.602 to make it work now? is cumulative Dave. download all files and the Paradise Halls original mod (on nexus). for safety, I've done this: - installed original Paradise Halls - installed paradise_halls_SLExtension_0.1g (overrite all) - installed paradise_halls_SLExtension_0.1g_hotfix (overwrite all) - installed paradise_halls_SLExtension_0.1h_RC0.5 (overwrite all) if you have SL 1.59c , stop here. if you have SL 1.60 (hotfix2) - install paradise_halls_SLExtension_0.1h_RC0.5_SLFramework_1.6_Fix (overwrite all) bye! S. wooot .. i never knew that and played with 2 of them only ... thanks man you saved my day again!
Saeros Posted September 3, 2015 Posted September 3, 2015 Attached Files paradise_halls_SLExtension_0.1g.7z 78.28KB 6189 downloads paradise_halls_SLExtension_0.1g_hotfix.7z 11.43KB 1516 downloads paradise_halls_SLExtension_0.1h_RC0.5.7z 584.2KB 1369 downloads paradise_halls_SLExtension_0.1h_RC0.5_SLFramework_1.6_Fix.7z 5.57KB 166 downloads i dont think i understand quite well, what should i download now if i have sexlab 1.602 to make it work now? is cumulative Dave. download all files and the Paradise Halls original mod (on nexus). for safety, I've done this: - installed original Paradise Halls - installed paradise_halls_SLExtension_0.1g (overrite all) - installed paradise_halls_SLExtension_0.1g_hotfix (overwrite all) - installed paradise_halls_SLExtension_0.1h_RC0.5 (overwrite all) if you have SL 1.59c , stop here. if you have SL 1.60 (hotfix2) - install paradise_halls_SLExtension_0.1h_RC0.5_SLFramework_1.6_Fix (overwrite all) bye! S. wooot .. i never knew that and played with 2 of them only ... thanks man you saved my day again! eheheh! You're welcome. bye! and good slave-hunting S.
Dave0000 Posted September 3, 2015 Posted September 3, 2015 another question can i deactivate slaver camp and farengars study esp? because i can get all items with AddItemMenu anyways.
blabla11 Posted September 3, 2015 Author Posted September 3, 2015 another question can i deactivate slaver camp and farengars study esp? because i can get all items with AddItemMenu anyways. Yes.
Dave0000 Posted September 3, 2015 Posted September 3, 2015 another question can i deactivate slaver camp and farengars study esp? because i can get all items with AddItemMenu anyways. Yes. thats cool
CliftonJD Posted September 3, 2015 Posted September 3, 2015 looks like I should have reinstalled aft as well and not just reset immersive wenches, that mod should come with a big ass warning label on it and start with the scenes disabled by default with a warning on it, this is just retarded hope dave's having better luck with his game than mine
CliftonJD Posted September 4, 2015 Posted September 4, 2015 ok, so far embry makes a good slave in the new sl
drlove33 Posted September 5, 2015 Posted September 5, 2015 Which file is the best to use and will I need to start a new game(I already have 5 slaves from the orginal paradise hills that I have used since it first came out and love it)?I am glad that you are giving more options to do with slaves.
CliftonJD Posted September 5, 2015 Posted September 5, 2015 Which file is the best to use and will I need to start a new game(I already have 5 slaves from the orginal paradise hills that I have used since it first came out and love it)?I am glad that you are giving more options to do with slaves. it's only compatible with the current version of paradise halls : paradise_halls Version 0_7_3-29886-0-7-3 use that with : paradise_halls_SLExtension_0.1g then overwrite all files of that with : paradise_halls_SLExtension_0.1h_RC0.5 use those with sl 1.59c and you won't need a new game, instead choose restart from the mcm and wait for it to finish updating sl 1.6 requires paradise_halls_SLExtension_0.1h_RC0.5_SLFramework_1.6_Fix on top of those files choose overwrite and may also need a new game
drlove33 Posted September 5, 2015 Posted September 5, 2015 Thank you so much will get it now.It never would finish restarting and all the slaves I had just stopm responding.Its ok though was looking to start a fresh game so gonna try that now.
SexDwarf2250 Posted September 6, 2015 Posted September 6, 2015 Hey guys, so I am using this as well as TDF prostitution. I've noticed that when I take slaves, I can sell my body to my slaves for money, but I cannot pimp the slaves out to others, which seems backwards. Any ideas for a workaround?
drlove33 Posted September 6, 2015 Posted September 6, 2015 I noticed on one of my first play throughs that the orginal PAH wouldnt work right with the alt start mod,has this mod been tested with alt start?
SexDwarf2250 Posted September 6, 2015 Posted September 6, 2015 "Alternate Start - Live another Life"? I use that, haven't noticed any trouble with it whatsoever.
drlove33 Posted September 6, 2015 Posted September 6, 2015 Did you have a problem with the original paradise hills when running alternate start?
SexDwarf2250 Posted September 6, 2015 Posted September 6, 2015 Did you have a problem with the original paradise hills when running alternate start? I've only recently started using PH, so I can't report on older versions.
DocClox Posted September 6, 2015 Posted September 6, 2015 If you use PH and LAL, you need to use the reboot spell. It's easy to forget if you've not done it for a while.
CliftonJD Posted September 6, 2015 Posted September 6, 2015 I noticed on one of my first play throughs that the orginal PAH wouldnt work right with the alt start mod,has this mod been tested with alt start? original paradise halls tells you on their main page to console in the reboot spell and how to do it If you use PH and LAL, you need to use the reboot spell. It's easy to forget if you've not done it for a while. if you use those mods with the sl extension just choose restart from the mcm
drlove33 Posted September 6, 2015 Posted September 6, 2015 It worked just fine this time just used the mcm
SexDwarf2250 Posted September 6, 2015 Posted September 6, 2015 Hey guys, so I am using this as well as TDF prostitution. I've noticed that when I take slaves, I can sell my body to my slaves for money, but I cannot pimp the slaves out to others, which seems backwards. Any ideas for a workaround? Ok, so far I found that if I use EFF to make my slaves companions as well, the companion dialogue option "hey, want to make us some money on the side" does appear for them. If anyone has more elegant fixes or work-arounds, though, that would be appreciated.
drlove33 Posted September 7, 2015 Posted September 7, 2015 I use immersive wenches as well as deadly wenches and after enslaving a deadly wench I get the dialogue option "hello" to make them a follower,has any one else had this?If you use the dialogue option they will turn into a full follower
CliftonJD Posted September 7, 2015 Posted September 7, 2015 I use immersive wenches as well as deadly wenches and after enslaving a deadly wench I get the dialogue option "hello" to make them a follower,has any one else had this? only a couple of us so far using that mod with it, new to me, the other user on it discovered you'll want to disable the tavern scenes, least I think that's how its called you're discovery actually makes sense tho, they are followers like anybody from jorvaskr it's just a matter of what to entertain them that will make them follow Or enslave them and get the same results you could download slutshout to calm them then ask them just as well if you're looking for followers some are cute enough I could see why, but pah with the sl extension can handle upto 50 slaves, can your follower framework do that lol, I made it my goal last game no corpses allowed, enslave the world, but it got to be too many, slaves to sell, collect, train, sell, collect... this game i'll lhave to let them die, hope to catch as many as possible, but no more resurrecting them once they're dead
drlove33 Posted September 7, 2015 Posted September 7, 2015 I use immersive wenches as well as deadly wenches and after enslaving a deadly wench I get the dialogue option "hello" to make them a follower,has any one else had this? only a couple of us so far using that mod with it, new to me, the other user on it discovered you'll want to disable the tavern scenes, least I think that's how its called you're discovery actually makes sense tho, they are followers like anybody from jorvaskr it's just a matter of what to entertain them that will make them follow Or enslave them and get the same results you could download slutshout to calm them then ask them just as well if you're looking for followers some are cute enough I could see why, but pah with the sl extension can handle upto 50 slaves, can your follower framework do that lol, I made it my goal last game no corpses allowed, enslave the world, but it got to be too many, slaves to sell, collect, train, sell, collect... this game i'll lhave to let them die, hope to catch as many as possible, but no more resurrecting them once they're dead I use EFF so yeah I could handle 50 slaves lol,the other thing I noticed is that once a deadly wench is enslaved and have the name changed they also change combat class,ex.ranger to mage;defender to mage,it's always to mage though can't figure that one out.Another thing is I don't have the version of the wenches that comes with the mcm menu as the older one works great and haven't wanted to update them,it's just a personal perfrence for me.Has the bug that when you sell a slave you can't take any more been fixed,and I used to(before the sl extension only be able to have one slave follow at a time when I would fast travel with two or more when I got to where I was going there would only be one left,was this also fixed?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.