[Discontinued] Paradise Halls - SexLab Extension v0.1g (15/05/06) (RC 0.6 fixed 16/03/18)

blabla11

Some factions should be safe to use no matter what kind of mods one is using - captive faction for example (allied to basically everyone that could possibly attack them excluding creatures). Its very unlikely someone would make a mod with a faction hostile to that IMO.

Factions can overwrite one another. For example if you add faction to an alias it overwrites default factions.

For example i've made bandit alias with DunPlayerAlly faction applied. Bandit assigned to that alias was now friendly.

And becomes hostile once again when alias is cleared.

So I can put the slaves in the followerfaction when they are supposed to fight and put them in the captive faction when they're told to wait?

My idea is they should be treated like the player when they're armed and ignored by most except the evilest of evil when just standing around (or being bound once I implement that)

CurrentFollowerFAction should make NPCs react to them like to any normal player follower.

So you could make it that when option "i want you to fight for me, slave" is chosen that slave is assigned to "FightingSlave" Alias which would have CurrentFollowerFaction applied. Or CurrentHireling - should work the same.

Slave that is only ment to follow you around could be kept in alias with CaptiveFaction and that should keep them safe most of the time - animals, draugrs, dragons etc would still atack them. Falmers, bandits, rogue wizards etc should not tho.

Tho attacked by animal such slave should start to run and that should make that animal attack player instead.

Not exactly sure how to make actor be assigned to aliases dynamically when something happens tho .. I'm still trying to learn how that works myself.

Guess registerfor(single)update functions are ment just for that. 

Should be also possible to assign actor to alias manually.

Would be great to hear from someone more experienced in using this.

BTW about that puppetmaster there is one more thing you could add - option to make your slave start sexual action with actor of your choosing.

Whats better way to sneak past someone than to walk past him when hes busy screwing your slave?  :lol:

I'll try a simple AddToFaction() and RemoveFromFaction(), that might do the trick... (when I have fixed the increase again...)

The sexing of the slave is already planned, currently only for followers, but pimping them out is planned as part of the work-mechanic

Whats better way to sneak past someone than to walk past him when hes busy screwing your slave?  xlaugh.png.pagespeed.ic._r66Q6BebR.png

This actually gave me nasty idea now - you see the enemy. You send your slave to distract him.

When hes busy receiving BJ or HJ for example you approach from behind for a sneak kill. Or easy enslavement.

Might be tricky to make but hell, that would be fun  :P

Some factions should be safe to use no matter what kind of mods one is using - captive faction for example (allied to basically everyone that could possibly attack them excluding creatures). Its very unlikely someone would make a mod with a faction hostile to that IMO.

Factions can overwrite one another. For example if you add faction to an alias it overwrites default factions.

For example i've made bandit alias with DunPlayerAlly faction applied. Bandit assigned to that alias was now friendly.

So I can put the slaves in the followerfaction when they are supposed to fight and put them in the captive faction when they're told to wait?

My idea is they should be treated like the player when they're armed and ignored by most except the evilest of evil when just standing around (or being bound once I implement that)

if there's a followerfaction already, this would cause the slaves to interact with follower mods, whiich could turn out bad for slaves

I haven't touched the faction (except the ones I need for the training values, but those don't interact with anything).

Problem is, I could modify all faction to be friendly to slaves, but then another mod introduces a custom faction and it's all fubar again, so that's not really a solution.

If someone can provide me with an in-depth explanation on how factions work exactly (which settings overwritte what in a different faction, eg fac1 is hostile, fac2 is allied, what happens ingame?) I can try to set up the slaves in such a way they use the players hostility settings

is there a console command to view the playr's faction and adjust it (still believe my problem comes from a wandering briggand i took captive using original ph mod while i was having a near-death experience with daymoyl)

is there a console command to view the playr's faction and adjust it (still believe my problem comes from a wandering briggand i took captive using original ph mod while i was having a near-death experience with daymoyl)

If some mod applies something to your character (faction, variable whatever) it should be displayed when you target yourself in console and type SV or ShowVars.

Tho if you have plenty of scripted mods you would receive quite a spam as result. 

if there's a followerfaction already, this would cause the slaves to interact with follower mods, whiich could turn out bad for slaves

I'm more concerned about bad vanilla behaviour tbh ;)

That's something I want to touch as little as possible... for huge problems with mods I can (maybe) provide a quick&nasty workaround, but if something doesn't work with vanilla, it's my fault (or PAHs, but then I see it as my responsibility to fix it anyway)

That's something I want to touch as little as possible... for huge problems with mods I can (maybe) provide a quick&nasty workaround, but if something doesn't work with vanilla, it's my fault (or PAHs, but then I see it as my responsibility to fix it anyway)

Well on second thought - hes right. This would cause a mess.

Tbh best would be if you would create your own faction that is set to allied with all kind of guards, guilds, imperials, stormcloaks etc, neutral to bandits, creatures etc. Hell you could even make it neutral to dragons if you want.

Tho i have no clue how would that act during faction conflicts, like ex bandit slave would still have bandit faction that could try to start a fight fight a guard for example.

Thats why i mentioned aliases - alias factions always have priority over NPC default factions. So conflicts should not happen.

Thing is, PAH already has a faction that is friendly to everyone (itself, player, follower, housecarl, married), but to get the opposing side to be friendly as well I have to modify it (as far as I know; again: I can't find any material on how factions work exactly, so this is only anecdotal evidence, but I did have fights break out between slaves and followers (well, follower attacked slave, slave ran away, follower killed slave)...

That's why I'm thinking about just putting them in an appropriate vanilla faction

Update:

Good news is, all I have left now is filling in the lost dialogues. That's basically just busywork (but I'll test it from time to time to see it early should the increase break again)

If some mod applies something to your character (faction, variable whatever) it should be displayed when you target yourself in console and type SV or ShowVars.

Tho if you have plenty of scripted mods you would receive quite a spam as result. 

thanks, i've reproduced the bug on a new save, so i'm going to try that

Edit: sv and showvars, both did nothing and player.showvars didn't show any faction changes

Well on second thought - hes right. This would cause a mess.

Tbh best would be if you would create your own faction that is set to allied with all kind of guards, guilds, imperials, stormcloaks etc, neutral to bandits, creatures etc. Hell you could even make it neutral to dragons if you want.

Tho i have no clue how would that act during faction conflicts, like ex bandit slave would still have bandit faction that could try to start a fight fight a guard for example.

Thats why i mentioned aliases - alias factions always have priority over NPC default factions. So conflicts should not happen.

if you 2 can figure out how sd uses the enslaved faction (or ask skyrimill to borrow the code and require it), its already setup to do what you're looking for

if you 2 can figure out how sd uses the enslaved faction (or ask skyrimill to borrow the code and require it), its already setup to do what you're looking for

I don't like using other peoples code (debugging it or the interfaces to it is a huge pain (that's why I like dkatryls code, it's easy, short and clean)) and I hate dependencies...

I'll figure something out eventually ;)

note to tester(s): I know I missed the slave-stats-message, it'll be fixed in the release

am i testing on the wrong bandits - are valtheim tower bandits non-hostile towards player

Edit: lol, i'm going to call this a dead issue, after looking it up, there seem to be far too many people who have this issue with bandits and 1 of them even named valtheim towers, while several others have the bandits running for their lives

I've used PH before, and the one and only reason I stopped using it was the issue with factions...

It made no sense to me that I could enslave someone, break their will completely ... place them in restraints and the minute you walked even close by a faction which was friendly to your pc - but not the enslaved - they would outright attack your slave. i.e. guards vs enslaved bandits, Imperials vs an enslaved Stormcloak, pre-civil war Riften guards vs enslaved Thalmor, Non-forsworn vs enslaved forsworn... Especially when the slave is restrained, etc...  What would have been nice in PH would be factions recognize the slave as a "enSlaved" faction.

So far in my current save, guards (any i've seen so far, riften or whiterun or windhelm) don't bother my bandit slaves, but i've had previous saves where the guard's near the jarl have attacked my slaves

this particular save i'm more worried about what has altered my own faction : appears that many of the bandit factions (not all) won't hostile me, instead they hostile my bandit slaves and i have to help protect them and they ask "what are you doing, I'm on your side"  - my response ofc to this "not, when you attack my slaves" and then i enslave them too, until i run out of collars for them all

SD+ may add faction to you if you "Join their cause." 

i'm using sd with daymoyl, but haven't seen the dialog for "join their clause" and this is the first playthru i've had with this bug, getting tired of having to start over due to more bugs, so if you've more insight into these factions or a cure for it, that'd be great

Well then, I see I opened a can of worms in mid this discussion. ;) 

Let's see... BanditFaction at start...

Allys:

BanditFaction

BanditAllyFaction

dunIcerunnerBanditFaction

dunLinweFaction

dunValtheimKeepBanditFaction
MS07BanditSiblings

Friends:

BanditFriendFaction

CaptiveFaction

dunLostKnifeCatFaction

dunPrisonerFaction

KhajiitCaravanFaction

TG04BrinewaterGrottoFaction

Neutral:

SkeeverFaction

Enemy:

dunFrostmereCryptEisaFaction

dunWhiteRiverWolfFaction

am i testing on the wrong bandits - are valtheim tower bandits non-hostile towards player

Edit: lol, i'm going to call this a dead issue, after looking it up, there seem to be far too many people who have this issue with bandits and 1 of them even named valtheim towers, while several others have the bandits running for their lives

They are their own dunValtheimKeepBanditFaction. Initially pc non-hostile and set pc hostile via intrusion or dialog. 

They are their own dunValtheimKeepBanditFaction. Initially pc non-hostile and set pc hostile via intrusion or dialog. 

If Valtheim is the one between Whiterun and Windhelm, then yes, they are initially non-hostile, to get the holdup-dialogue done.

FYI blabla11, I hvaen't forgotten about your dialog ( actually, I did, sorry), here's a sample esp for you to look at.

Can't open it... it crashes my CK when I try to open the relevant branches :-/ Can you send me the lines via PM?

Can't open it... it crashes my CK when I try to open the relevant branches :-/ Can you send me the lines via PM?

You can browse it with TES5Edit

That's weird blabla11, yours did the same thing to mine till I remembered that I had changed my Skyrim.ini and reverted back to my original one.

Alright, opened it with TES5Edit...

Slammer64, can you make it more unisex? It's very male-centric as it is :-/

Lesbian animations are the problem. That are too few of them and not everyone fits - for example zyn lesbian is really good but doesnt rly fit to master slave scenario.

I know, but there's not much I can do about that anyway :-/

But I can at least try to keep the dialogue immersive ;)

Archived