Exaltedmidget Posted March 28, 2015 Posted March 28, 2015 I have the ZaZ 604 patch you just missed it I know which mods are compatible with PAH 704 his list is wrog about what isn't 1 of them has updated will try to reorder my mods and see what happens.
Exaltedmidget Posted March 28, 2015 Posted March 28, 2015 reordered mods as ypu sugesssted restsrted PAH, still nothing I evan use the one of the magic slave bows as a final test. I know you mentioned sevral things could you post one at a time, please so i can work through them. ERROR (22:01:52.0710): failed to initialize vfs: bad allocationERROR (22:01:52.0778): failed to set up I don't know what this means but MO detected after I restarted MO after PAh still isn't working
CliftonJD Posted March 28, 2015 Posted March 28, 2015 i think somebody else here noted an issue with mo, try removing ph and the sl extension from mo's foldeers and put them in the data folder and see if that fixes it edit: i thinnk the below issue reminds me the issue they had with this - the ph sl extension is unable to overwrite necessary parts of the original ph mod I have the ZaZ 604 patch you just missed it I know which mods are compatible with PAH 704 his list is wrog about what isn't 1 of them has updated will try to reorder my mods and see what happens. oh and those purple textures might be another mo issue - mo is keeping both zaz files separate, they should be patching overtop of the old files if moving ph and sl extension out of mo doesn't fix it there's something else on page 2 blocking it, try moving all the ph mods to the end of the load order with the sl extension last then retry the reboot from the mcm Oh and another note for future reference - you don't really have to type your load order even with mo you're still using skse so should still have \Documents\My Games\skyrim\SKSE\skse its a text document with your load order
Pinute Posted March 28, 2015 Posted March 28, 2015 reordered mods as ypu sugesssted restsrted PAH, still nothing I evan use the one of the magic slave bows as a final test. I know you mentioned sevral things could you post one at a time, please so i can work through them. ERROR (22:01:52.0710): failed to initialize vfs: bad allocation ERROR (22:01:52.0778): failed to set up I don't know what this means but MO detected after I restarted MO after PAh still isn't working I'm not an expert on MO, but I do recognize that error. I means that MO wasn't able to build the fake skyrim data directory from the mods checked in the right pane (vfs stands for virtual file system). I've seen it once or twice on older versions of MO. Make sure you have the latest stable version of MO (1.2.18), then try again. If you still have the error try a reboot of your machine. The times I saw it the reboot did the trick. If you still have that error, you might have memory problems or it could be a bug in MO. I'd look for a similar bug report on http://issue.tannin.eu/tbg/modorganizer. The one time I reported a bug there I got great help from tannin.
MidnaLeFay Posted March 28, 2015 Posted March 28, 2015 Wait a minute. I use MO and I see allot of talk about problems with it here. I have not come across any yet. What am I about to run into?
CliftonJD Posted March 28, 2015 Posted March 28, 2015 reordered mods as ypu sugesssted restsrted PAH, still nothing I evan use the one of the magic slave bows as a final test. I know you mentioned sevral things could you post one at a time, please so i can work through them. ERROR (22:01:52.0710): failed to initialize vfs: bad allocation ERROR (22:01:52.0778): failed to set up I don't know what this means but MO detected after I restarted MO after PAh still isn't working I'm not an expert on MO, but I do recognize that error. I means that MO wasn't able to build the fake skyrim data directory from the mods checked in the right pane (vfs stands for virtual file system). I've seen it once or twice on older versions of MO. Make sure you have the latest stable version of MO (1.2.18), then try again. If you still have the error try a reboot of your machine. The times I saw it the reboot did the trick. If you still have that error, you might have memory problems or it could be a bug in MO. I'd look for a similar bug report on http://issue.tannin.eu/tbg/modorganizer. The one time I reported a bug there I got great help from tannin. Wait a minute. I use MO and I see allot of talk about problems with it here. I have not come across any yet. What am I about to run into? there seems to be a random number of people having issues, maybe 1 or 2 mo users for each mod i've seen so if you're already running it without issues i wouldn't worry about it, what he's stating above might be the issue most of them have or could be the large number of mods loaded giving mo the issue as i noticed above you're even using it with the new renamer functions so you're getting decent results so far, i'll be trying that out soon as i get these mods going long enough to track down what's causing the performance issues on multiple combat slaves (just a note also my performance testing is running this with daymoyl and sd so you shouldn't run into this issue either)
Pinute Posted March 28, 2015 Posted March 28, 2015 Wait a minute. I use MO and I see allot of talk about problems with it here. I have not come across any yet. What am I about to run into? The only other bug I've ever had (the one I took to tannin) was actually a windows bug that MO exposed. If you put a space at the end of a directory name (not possible when creating a directory using Explorer) you can't rename or delete it. A simple fix which he took care of quickly. Currently I've got 253 active esms/esps and 447 active mods (including meshes and texture replacers). In two years of using MO with probably 20+ different profiles I've never encountered a bug that made my game actually fail, other than that vfs one. More importantly, I've never lost data
Exaltedmidget Posted March 28, 2015 Posted March 28, 2015 Plugins List right side There are 2 kinds of mods without an index ID The first is patches that I don't have all the required mods for yet, they are marked N/A. The 2nd are mods that don't need one to fuction they are handled by the MO archive system and free up slots for more mods, they have nothing listed in the index slot. Name Priority Mod IndexSkyrim.esm 0 00Update.esm 1 01Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp 2 02Dawnguard.esm 3 03Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp 4 04HearthFires.esm 5 05Unofficial HearthFires Patch.esp 6 06Dragonborn.esm 7 06Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp 8 08Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm 9 09Falskaar.esm 10 0AWyrmstooth.esp 11 0BTERAArmors.esm 12 0CDragon Break.esm 13 0DBBLixirySuite.esm 14 0EETaC - RESOURCES.esm 15 0FApachiiHairFemales.esm 16 10Inn Girls Resources.esm 17 11ZazAnimationPack.esm 18 12UndergroundBathhouse.esm 19 13RE_RealEstate_Core.esp 20 14RSkyrimChildren.esm 21 15CTKChildren.esm 22 16SexLab.esm 23 17Devious Devices - Assets.esm 24 18SexLabAroused.esm 25 19ApachiiHair.esm 26 1Aparadise_halls.esm 27 1BHiResTexturePack01.esp 28 HiResTexturePack02.esp 29 HiResTexturePack03.esp 30 Unofficisl High Resoution Patch.esp 31 Cutting Room Floor.esp 32 1CBetterQuestObjectives-Hearthfire.esp 33 1DBBLS-Combined-BoM-HF+DB.esp 34 1EBBLSapachii.esp 35 1FFNISSexyMove.esp 36 20Convenient Horces - Faster Sprint.esp 37 21Convenient Horces.esp 38 22KKSDrBWeughtFix,esp 39 N/ADHuntress.esp 40 23 RaceMenu.esp 41 24Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp 42 25Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp 43 26DSHg - DragonPriest Masks.esp 44 27Seductress Serana.esp 45 28 mslVampiricThirst 46 29 BBLSAdd5MoreGuestNoAmulet.esp 47 2A DawnGuard -Join As A Vampire.esp 48 2B Convenient Horses - Unique Frost.esp 49 2C TreaclemanFalskaarPatch.esp 50 2D Weapons & Armor_TrueOrcish&DaedricWeapons.esp 51 2E Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp 52 2F DSHg -UpdateDG.esp 53 30 FullBootForKKSA.esp 54 N/A NordicSkaalHeavyFalmerWeightFix.esp 55 N/A DSHg - Helmets.esp 56 31 DSHg - UpdateDB.esp 57 32 ub-cell-darkarea.esp 58 33 SkyUI.esp 59 34 DSHg - Hats.esp 60 35 Skyreim Radioactive.esp 61 36 CollegeOfWinterhodImmersive.esp 62 37 Appropriately Attired Jarls Redux.esp 63 38 ETaC - Falkreath.esp 64 39ETaC - Dragon Bridge.wsp 65 3A UFO - Dragonborn AddOn,esp 66 3B GotMilk.ep 67 3C Brawl Bugs CE.esp 68 ETaC - Dragon Bridge South.esp 69 3D 3DNPC.esp 70 3E FCO - Follower Commentary Overhaul.esp 71 3F TKChildren+3DNPC.esp 72 40 ETaC - Morthal.esp 73 41 DarkManeuvers.wsp 74 42 Jugs.esp 75 43 KKSDGWieghtSliderFix.esp 76 N/A FlameAtronachArmor.esp 77 44 Paralyze.esp 78 45 Schlongs of Skyrim - Light.esp 79 46 Dead Body Collision.esp 80 47 Nausicaa's Tweaker.esp 81 48 NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp 82 49 RSChildren-NonPlayableOverride.esp 83 4A RSChildren-PlayableOverride.esp 84 4B RaceMenuPlugin.esp 85 4C RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp 86 4D SOSRaceMenu.esp 87 Sexlab Attraction.esm 88 4E SexLab Approach.esp 89 4F SexLab Trainers.esp 90 50 Tes Arena - Skyrim Frontier Fortress.esp 91 51 ApachiiHairStylesCombined.esp 92 52 ETaC - Dawstar,esp 93 53 Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp 94 54 WeaonsArmorFixes_ImmersiveWeapons_patch.esp 95 N/A Weapons & Armor_TrueWeaponsLvList.esp 96 N/A ETaC - Rorikstead.esp 97 55 ETaC - Riverwood.esp 98 56 Helgen Reborn.esp 99 57 LC_BecomeJarlof Iverstead.esp 100 58 KKFur.esp 101 59 ETaC - Kynesgrove.esp 102 5A MoreBanditCamps.esp 103 5B Immersive Wenches.esp 104 5C Civil War Overhaul.esp 105 5D Bring out Yor Deadesp 106 5E Bijin Wives,esp 107 5F RSChildren - Complete.esp 108 60 Deadly Wenches.esp 109 61 Deadly Wenches - CBBE Tera Armors Always.esp 110 N/A Deadly Wenches - Tera Armors Always.esp 111 62 Deadly Wenches - Tera Armors Weapons.esp 112 N/A MoonAndStar_MAS.esp 113 63 Undeath.esp 114 64 AnnaNPCs.esp 115 65 DSHg -Hoods.esp 116 66 Immersive Whiterun,esp 117 67 RE_RealEstate.esp 118 68 Immersive Soldtheim.esp 119 69 hydra_slavegirls.esp 120 6A ASKA.esp 121 6B ETaC - Karthwasten.esp 122 6C Undeath - Firestorm Spell Unlocked 123 6D Undeath - Greater Lich.esp 124 6E Undeath - Undead Race's.esp 125 6F BetterQuestObjectives.esp 126 70 SSv2.esp 127 71 SWT1.2.esp 128 72 BetterQuestObjectives-Dawnguard.esp 129 73 BetterQuestObjectives-BetterStealthAIPatch.esp 130 N/A ETaC - Darkwater Crossing.esp 131 74 Hebrock_Der Schatten von Meresis - EV.esp 132 75 AnnaNPCs-WhiteWatterInn.esp 133 76 Immersive Stonehills.esp 134 77 AnnaNPCs-AndunielsMeadery.esp 135 78 Run For Lives.esp 136 79 FZGuildOutposts.esp 137 7A Falskaar - Hearthfire Patch.esp 138 7B QaxeWinterholdRebuild.esp 139 7C TKChildren Merged USKP patch.esp 140 7D TKChildren_DB.esp 141 7E TKChildren_V.esp 142 7F RSChidren_PatchUSKP.esp 143 80 Falskaar_TK_Compat.esp 144 81 TKChildren_HF.esp 145 82 Tera Armor level List.esp 146 83 VT & DM patch.esp 147 WPHG.esp 148 84 dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp 149 85 dD -No Spinning Death Animation Merged.esp 150 86 fFastTravelSpeedMult_4.esp 151 87 ub_cell_teleportroom.esp 152 88 EMCompViljaSkyrim.esp 153 89 SexLab-Stories.esp 154 8A EMVilJaInSolstheimAssOn.esp 155 8B UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp 156 8C Abigail The Maid.esp 157 8D HousecarlBeaities.esp 158 8E SexSlavesForVanillaBandits.esp 159 8F Immersive Shors Stone.esp 160 90 meadery.esp 161 91 HeljarchenFarm.esp 162 92 Immersive Orc Strongholds.esp 163 93 WindstadMine.esp 164 94 0db2SECOND.esp 165 95 Whiterun Expasion.esp 166 96 paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp 167 97 SexLab Theft and Seduction.esp 168 98 LCJarpfIvarsteadExpansionGirlsPack.esp 169 99 lichperk.esp 170 9A paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp 171 9B Reiko_Senjua.esp 172 9C Syerscote.esp 173 9D PATCHDragon Break.esp 174 9E BBLuxurySuiteExt.esp 175 9F GMO-GuildMembersOwerhaul.esp 176 A0 Brynjolf & Ves Followers.esp 177 A1 SPTConsistentOlderPeople.esp 178 A2 FGT.esp 179 A3 Viconia.esp 180 A4 TES ARENA NIO_Clutting-patch.esp 181 A5 BBLSVisitors.esp 182 A6 CollegeDaysWinterhold.esp 183 A7 CWIDawnDragonPatch.esp 184 A8 SofiaFollower.esp 185 A9 MilkModNEW.esp 186 AA Sexcrime.esp 187 AB MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp 188 AC MilkModNEW HF.esp 189 AD The Dungron.esp 190 AE PAH_Merchant_Addon.esp 191 AF paradise_halls_family_feud.esp 192 B0 MoreBanditCamps - SexSlaves.esp 193 B1 CompanionArissa.esp 194 B2 SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp 195 B3 paradise_halls_SLExtension_hf.esp 196 B4 paradise_halls_fellglow-slave-camp.esp 197 B5 SexLabDefeat.esp 198 B6 FZGuildOupostDLC02.esp 199 B7 The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp 200 B8 Extended Encounters.esp 201 B9 SexLab Romance.esp 202 BA SlaversHideout.esp 203 BB BetterQuestObjectives-PaarDiemmaPatch.esp 204 BC Vampirelordroyal.esp 205 BD BBLSHousecarlsmovein.esp 206 BE BBLSspouse.esp 207 BF FZGuildOutpost_DLC01.esp 208 C0 0bd2patch.esp 209 C1 LucyAndLouisTKChildren,esp 210 C2 slavehideout.esp 211 C3 HeljarchenFarm - Additioan Family Room.esp 212 C4 IslandFastTravel.esp 213 C5 MoonAndStar_Undeath_Compat.esp 214 C6 FZDBFalkreathResurrect.esp 215 C7 MoonAndStarRing.esp 216 C8 When Vampires Attack.esp 217 C9 VT & RB patch.esp 218 CA BetterQuestObjectives-UFOPatch.esp 219 CB ub_npc_rework.esp 220 CC ub_tapestry.esp 221 CD ub_invite_any_npc.esp 222 CE Bash Patch, 0.esp 223 CF
Exaltedmidget Posted March 28, 2015 Posted March 28, 2015 i'm going to fix a few things in there already by looking at your footnotes you're missing pre-requisites for things What pre-requisites and I missing as far as I know I have all required mods... dosn't mean I do, but I think i do. DCF Plugin... = http://www.nexusmods...yrim/mods/36125 this a bug fix mod makes the game more stable empty place holder = what's this, many of those there empty place holders are folders with nothing in them they are titked so that I know certain types of mods go where, they do nothing if there is nothing in them MO ignors them Devious Devices Assests - not an issue with ph, but if you're getting purple textures with related mods check it And zaz for updates, i noticed you have an older zaz in there, its now 6.04 patched Helgan Reborn suggests possibly the same issue as alternate start (ph starts from helgen) i use along with many others, you can fix this from the mcm in ph sl extension by pressing start not a problem Helgan Reborn dosn't start until 4 days have pasted in game after completeion of Unboud. i think somebody else here noted an issue with mo, try removing ph and the sl extension from mo's foldeers and put them in the data folder and see if that fixes it edit: i thinnk the below issue reminds me the issue they had with this - the ph sl extension is unable to overwrite necessary parts of the original ph mod I have the ZaZ 604 patch you just missed it I know which mods are compatible with PAH 704 his list is wrog about what isn't 1 of them has updated will try to reorder my mods and see what happens. oh and those purple textures might be another mo issue - mo is keeping both zaz files separate, they should be patching overtop of the old files if moving ph and sl extension out of mo doesn't fix it there's something else on page 2 blocking it, try moving all the ph mods to the end of the load order with the sl extension last then retry the reboot from the mcm Oh and another note for future reference - you don't really have to type your load order even with mo you're still using skse so should still have \Documents\My Games\skyrim\SKSE\skse its a text document with your load order you want me to put PAH in the data folder? could you expain why maybe, based on watching Goefer's vids this sounds like a very bad idea
MidnaLeFay Posted March 28, 2015 Posted March 28, 2015 i'm going to fix a few things in there already by looking at your footnotes you're missing pre-requisites for things What pre-requisites and I missing as far as I know I have all required mods... dosn't mean I do, but I think i do. DCF Plugin... = http://www.nexusmods...yrim/mods/36125 this a bug fix mod makes the game more stable empty place holder = what's this, many of those there empty place holders are folders with nothing in them they are titked so that I know certain types of mods go where, they do nothing if there is nothing in them MO ignors them Devious Devices Assests - not an issue with ph, but if you're getting purple textures with related mods check it And zaz for updates, i noticed you have an older zaz in there, its now 6.04 patched Helgan Reborn suggests possibly the same issue as alternate start (ph starts from helgen) i use along with many others, you can fix this from the mcm in ph sl extension by pressing start not a problem Helgan Reborn dosn't start until 4 days have pasted in game after completeion of Unboud. i think somebody else here noted an issue with mo, try removing ph and the sl extension from mo's foldeers and put them in the data folder and see if that fixes it edit: i thinnk the below issue reminds me the issue they had with this - the ph sl extension is unable to overwrite necessary parts of the original ph mod I have the ZaZ 604 patch you just missed it I know which mods are compatible with PAH 704 his list is wrog about what isn't 1 of them has updated will try to reorder my mods and see what happens. oh and those purple textures might be another mo issue - mo is keeping both zaz files separate, they should be patching overtop of the old files if moving ph and sl extension out of mo doesn't fix it there's something else on page 2 blocking it, try moving all the ph mods to the end of the load order with the sl extension last then retry the reboot from the mcm Oh and another note for future reference - you don't really have to type your load order even with mo you're still using skse so should still have \Documents\My Games\skyrim\SKSE\skse its a text document with your load order you want me to put PAH in the data folder? could you expain why maybe, based on watching Goefer's vids this sounds like a very bad idea If you don't want to install it into the data folder (I never do), you could always install it into the overwrite folder. Edit: There really isn't anything bad from installing mods manually (data folder) that I am aware of. The only problem you would run into that I can think of would be how tedious managing the data folder becomes when you have boat loads of mods installed. Just remember the files you installed so you can remove them if necessary, make a .txt if you have to.
CliftonJD Posted March 28, 2015 Posted March 28, 2015 Hm, I'm not getting the enslave prompt. They go to bleedout mode but then there's nothing for me to do. what version of the mod are you running, if you're running the test release you still need the files from full version g for it to work if you have version g, are you using this with alt start or helgen reborn alt start users and possibly helgen reborn users will need to start the mod from the ph sl extension mcm (the initial start quest for ph comes from helgen) if you've tried that, post your mod list order i'm going to fix a few things in there already by looking at your footnotes you're missing pre-requisites for things What pre-requisites and I missing as far as I know I have all required mods... dosn't mean I do, but I think i do. DCF Plugin... = http://www.nexusmods...yrim/mods/36125 this a bug fix mod makes the game more stable empty place holder = what's this, many of those there empty place holders are folders with nothing in them they are titked so that I know certain types of mods go where, they do nothing if there is nothing in them MO ignors them Devious Devices Assests - not an issue with ph, but if you're getting purple textures with related mods check it And zaz for updates, i noticed you have an older zaz in there, its now 6.04 patched Helgan Reborn suggests possibly the same issue as alternate start (ph starts from helgen) i use along with many others, you can fix this from the mcm in ph sl extension by pressing start not a problem Helgan Reborn dosn't start until 4 days have pasted in game after completeion of Unboud. i think somebody else here noted an issue with mo, try removing ph and the sl extension from mo's foldeers and put them in the data folder and see if that fixes it edit: i thinnk the below issue reminds me the issue they had with this - the ph sl extension is unable to overwrite necessary parts of the original ph mod I have the ZaZ 604 patch you just missed it I know which mods are compatible with PAH 704 his list is wrog about what isn't 1 of them has updated will try to reorder my mods and see what happens. oh and those purple textures might be another mo issue - mo is keeping both zaz files separate, they should be patching overtop of the old files if moving ph and sl extension out of mo doesn't fix it there's something else on page 2 blocking it, try moving all the ph mods to the end of the load order with the sl extension last then retry the reboot from the mcm Oh and another note for future reference - you don't really have to type your load order even with mo you're still using skse so should still have \Documents\My Games\skyrim\SKSE\skse its a text document with your load order you want me to put PAH in the data folder? could you expain why maybe, based on watching Goefer's vids this sounds like a very bad idea If you don't want to install it into the data folder (I never do), you could always install it into the overwrite folder. Edit: There really isn't anything bad from installing mods manually (data folder) that I am aware of. The only problem you would run into that I can think of would be how tedious managing the data folder becomes when you have boat loads of mods installed. Just remember the files you installed so you can remove them if necessary, make a .txt if you have to. ok, read above response to boggy groves first, then if you have that then try ninth archer's idea here if that still don't work move ph and its mods to the end of the mod list with sl extension loaded LAST and retry the restart from the mcm if that don't do it disable those old ph mods as the original modder suggested (at least find out if that's your issue) if that's still not enough you might need to disablle those children mods, alot of sl mods won't work with those (atleast try it, if that's your issue you know what the problem is, have to decide what mods you prefer) those purple textures suggest you're missing files for those mods, your final load order suggests you have the assets files, but you don't have any of the dd mods that use it that's not a ph issue, but without ddintegration - dd assets does nothing fixing the textures is optional won't break ph so if you still can't enslave npc's with this mod try those mods disabled, on a new game with ph and its mods at the end of the list, with the sl extension Last then check the mcm for "started", if not then click it
MidnaLeFay Posted March 28, 2015 Posted March 28, 2015 Hm, I'm not getting the enslave prompt. They go to bleedout mode but then there's nothing for me to do. what version of the mod are you running, if you're running the test release you still need the files from full version g for it to work if you have version g, are you using this with alt start or helgen reborn alt start users and possibly helgen reborn users will need to start the mod from the ph sl extension mcm (the initial start quest for ph comes from helgen) if you've tried that, post your mod list order Thanks! Don't know why I didn't notice that in the mcm menu. It works now. I'm glad it works for you now.
Exaltedmidget Posted March 28, 2015 Posted March 28, 2015 HM I just noticed that my MCM has PAH Extenision listed twice... I am going to unistall the exstion and see if PAH works and go from there
MidnaLeFay Posted March 28, 2015 Posted March 28, 2015 HM I just noticed that my MCM has PAH Extenision listed twice... I am going to unistall the exstion and see if PAH works and go from there Is this on a new character?
Gibson8088 Posted March 28, 2015 Posted March 28, 2015 Hey blabla, just wanted to say the new update is working quite well! Able to enslave my victims without issue, so thanks and props to any who helped. Noticed a small issue with slaves I order to fight for me. They won't sneak. They'll crouch as if sneaking, but will stay put until I leave sneak mode. Also, I see you need a mapmaker for the mine. If you haven't gotten any volunteers yet shoot me a message with what you're looking for, etc. I'd be happy to give it a shot.
Exaltedmidget Posted March 28, 2015 Posted March 28, 2015 no it was on my active test char 4 that I have been running trying to get PAH working still not with the extension gone going to reistall PAH and go from there testing each mod one by one as long as the slaving keeps working if after reinstaling PAH and only PAH if it still isn't working I am going to put Skyrim away for awhile. I did start a new game sevral times trying to ge PAH working.
blabla11 Posted March 28, 2015 Author Posted March 28, 2015 Noticed a small issue with slaves I order to fight for me. They won't sneak. They'll crouch as if sneaking, but will stay put until I leave sneak mode. I'm aware of that issue but haven't had time to fix (or even look into) it. Instead of fixing it, I might even expand it into a feature
CliftonJD Posted March 29, 2015 Posted March 29, 2015 HM I just noticed that my MCM has PAH Extenision listed twice... I am going to unistall the exstion and see if PAH works and go from there that again sounds like mo, if you were to scroll back the topic a few pages to the last mo issue that was why blabla told him to put the files in the data folder, most likely you're seeing 1 mcm for version g and another for either the update release or the hotfix, i can't remember exact which file gave the extra mcm for that user, but putting the files in the data folder fixed it that user didn't need a new game after that if i remember right Noticed a small issue with slaves I order to fight for me. They won't sneak. They'll crouch as if sneaking, but will stay put until I leave sneak mode. I'm aware of that issue but haven't had time to fix (or even look into) it. Instead of fixing it, I might even expand it into a feature so far from what i've noticed that seems to be an issue the slaves don't see the sneaking player and are more inclined to "run away" (depending how high the submission ofc) when player sneaks
velocitas eradico Posted March 29, 2015 Posted March 29, 2015 I use MO, without issues. IF you wanted to hide an esp there ways in MO, you can hide the file, you can put the esp in optional area, you can simply uncheck the esp. MO will over write the esp with the last esp in the left hand pane (if named the same). Each time I install a new version of PH extention I simple uncheck the last version in the left hand pane (with the exception of the beta's I leave the main one checked and uncheck last beta). Your list of mods, has things like two overhauls for kids, what looks like old versions of weapons and armour overhaul, does that mean your complete crafting overhaul redone is old as well? You seem to have added alot of npc's to the game, mods like when vampires attack, run for your lives, and perhaps some of your SexLab mods are all running scripts on all your npc's maybe even at the same time, stressing skyrims script engine? Have you used something to check your script lag?
Snips1366 Posted March 29, 2015 Posted March 29, 2015 Thats AWESOME!!! i will try it latter and share my experience and impressions. =]]
CliftonJD Posted March 29, 2015 Posted March 29, 2015 I use MO, without issues. IF you wanted to hide an esp there ways in MO, you can hide the file, you can put the esp in optional area, you can simply uncheck the esp. MO will over write the esp with the last esp in the left hand pane (if named the same). Each time I install a new version of PH extention I simple uncheck the last version in the left hand pane (with the exception of the beta's I leave the main one checked and uncheck last beta). Your list of mods, has things like two overhauls for kids, what looks like old versions of weapons and armour overhaul, does that mean your complete crafting overhaul redone is old as well? You seem to have added alot of npc's to the game, mods like when vampires attack, run for your lives, and perhaps some of your SexLab mods are all running scripts on all your npc's maybe even at the same time, stressing skyrims script engine? Have you used something to check your script lag? ya, that might give performance issues later, but right now the issue is getting rid of the extra mcm and fixing ph as those extra scripts won't cause that issue, just slow it down later just worry bout what's conflicting in there if the user has a decent pc can run all of that without issues hell none of that's as heavy as dd or sd and there's at least a couple of us here aiming to see that this works with Both here's a small taste of what i run (the heavier mods i'm testing with in this exact order) falskaar - haven't tested ph on those npc's yet wyrmstooth - haven't tested this yet either sexlab - required duh sexlab attraction - required for dd hdt highheel - required ddx hydra slavegirls - i use the old version to eliminate mapping issues zaz dd assets sexlab dialogs dd cursed loot - dirty edits, load it before integration dd integration ddx daymoyl and dawnguard addon aradia dd captured dreams sanguines debauchery might move this before dd next game wolf club - this is also new to me spriggan armor simple slavery prison overhaul - slaves block guards choose fastforward milk mod radiant prostitution skooma whore - might disable this next game, seems to hang loot paradise halls farengar's study ph sl extension
Exaltedmidget Posted March 29, 2015 Posted March 29, 2015 with Just PAH running I can enslave NPCs again moving on to addons now Yes I know I have 2 kid appearance mods I was checking to see what would happen.... 1 of them is going away soon.
Exaltedmidget Posted March 29, 2015 Posted March 29, 2015 Added extenseion G sex options are working but the right half of the MCM menu is not showig up, I suspect I have to start a new game and will be doing so. blabla11 I found a bug if you join Rolof in unboud, and enslave the Imperial Officer Rolof bugs, he says that the key must be on one of them but dose nothing, he stays where ever he was when the officer is enslaved and soilder is dead, I only know all this because I have been trying to get her as a slave ever sense I downloaded PAH. Good News is he spawns outside the cave exit and continues as normal, so it dosn't matter much, but I thought you should know.
Gibson8088 Posted March 29, 2015 Posted March 29, 2015 Noticed a small issue with slaves I order to fight for me. They won't sneak. They'll crouch as if sneaking, but will stay put until I leave sneak mode. I'm aware of that issue but haven't had time to fix (or even look into) it. Instead of fixing it, I might even expand it into a feature Well, it's only a small issue so no biggie. Now, guards attacking my precious slaves(one was a Bandit, the other a Necromancer) when a dragon attacks... that's rather rude, don't you think?
CliftonJD Posted March 29, 2015 Posted March 29, 2015 Added extenseion G sex options are working but the right half of the MCM menu is not showig up, I suspect I have to start a new game and will be doing so. blabla11 I found a bug if you join Rolof in unboud, and enslave the Imperial Officer Rolof bugs, he says that the key must be on one of them but dose nothing, he stays where ever he was when the officer is enslaved and soilder is dead, I only know all this because I have been trying to get her as a slave ever sense I downloaded PAH. Good News is he spawns outside the cave exit and continues as normal, so it dosn't matter much, but I thought you should know. blabla has made alot of core changes to the mod since original ph mod, until you start a fresh game (clean scripts might also work, but your game so new its not worth the hassle) and retest this bug there's no teling if that's just an old bug Noticed a small issue with slaves I order to fight for me. They won't sneak. They'll crouch as if sneaking, but will stay put until I leave sneak mode. I'm aware of that issue but haven't had time to fix (or even look into) it. Instead of fixing it, I might even expand it into a feature Well, it's only a small issue so no biggie. Now, guards attacking my precious slaves(one was a Bandit, the other a Necromancer) when a dragon attacks... that's rather rude, don't you think? are you adding this to a ph game or running both mods from new game same as above, that's an old ph issue, we don't get that issue with current updates of the sl extension
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.