[Discontinued] Paradise Halls - SexLab Extension v0.1g (15/05/06) (RC 0.6 fixed 16/03/18)

blabla11

reordered mods as ypu sugesssted restsrted PAH, still nothing I evan use the one of the magic slave bows as a final test.

I know you mentioned sevral things could you post one at a time, please so i can work through them.

ERROR (22:01:52.0710): failed to initialize vfs: bad allocation
ERROR (22:01:52.0778): failed to set up

I don't know what this means but MO detected after I restarted MO after PAh still isn't working

i think somebody else here noted an issue with mo, try removing ph and the sl extension from mo's foldeers and put them in the data folder and see if that fixes it

edit: i thinnk the below issue reminds me the issue they had with this - the ph sl extension is unable to overwrite necessary parts of the original ph mod

I have the ZaZ 604 patch you just missed it I know which mods are compatible with PAH 704 his list is wrog about what isn't 1 of them has updated will try to reorder my mods and see what happens.

oh and those purple textures might be another mo issue - mo is keeping both zaz files separate, they should be patching overtop of the old files

if moving ph and sl extension out of mo doesn't fix it there's something else on page 2 blocking it, try moving all the ph mods to the end of the load order with the sl extension last then retry the reboot from the mcm

Oh and another note for future reference - you don't really have to type your load order even with mo you're still using skse so should still have \Documents\My Games\skyrim\SKSE\skse its a text document with your load order

reordered mods as ypu sugesssted restsrted PAH, still nothing I evan use the one of the magic slave bows as a final test.

I know you mentioned sevral things could you post one at a time, please so i can work through them.

I don't know what this means but MO detected after I restarted MO after PAh still isn't working

I'm not an expert on MO, but I do recognize that error. I means that MO wasn't able to build the fake skyrim data directory from the mods checked in the right pane (vfs stands for virtual file system). I've seen it once or twice on older versions of MO.

Make sure you have the latest stable version of MO (1.2.18), then try again. If you still have the error  try a reboot of your machine. The times I saw it the reboot did the trick.

If you still have that error, you might have memory problems or it could be a bug in MO. I'd look for a similar bug report on http://issue.tannin.eu/tbg/modorganizer. The one time I reported a bug there I got great help from tannin.

I'm not an expert on MO, but I do recognize that error. I means that MO wasn't able to build the fake skyrim data directory from the mods checked in the right pane (vfs stands for virtual file system). I've seen it once or twice on older versions of MO.

Make sure you have the latest stable version of MO (1.2.18), then try again. If you still have the error  try a reboot of your machine. The times I saw it the reboot did the trick.

If you still have that error, you might have memory problems or it could be a bug in MO. I'd look for a similar bug report on http://issue.tannin.eu/tbg/modorganizer. The one time I reported a bug there I got great help from tannin.

Wait a minute. I use MO and I see allot of talk about problems with it here. I have not come across any yet. What am I about to run into?

there seems to be a random number of people having issues, maybe 1 or 2 mo users for each mod i've seen so if you're already running it without issues i wouldn't worry about it, what he's stating above might be the issue most of them have or could be the large number of mods loaded giving mo the issue as i noticed above you're even using it with the new renamer functions so you're getting decent results so far, i'll be trying that out soon as i get these mods going long enough to track down what's causing the performance issues on multiple combat slaves (just a note also my performance testing is running this with daymoyl and sd so you shouldn't run into this issue either)

Wait a minute. I use MO and I see allot of talk about problems with it here. I have not come across any yet. What am I about to run into?

The only other bug I've ever had (the one I took to tannin) was actually a windows bug that MO exposed. If you put a space at the end of a directory name (not possible when creating a directory using Explorer) you can't rename or delete it. A simple fix which he took care of quickly.

Currently I've got 253 active esms/esps and  447 active mods (including meshes and texture replacers). In two years of using MO with probably 20+ different profiles I've never encountered a bug that made my game actually fail, other than that vfs one. More importantly, I've never lost data ;)

Plugins List right side

There are 2 kinds of mods without an index ID The first is patches that I don't have all the required mods for yet, they are marked N/A. The 2nd are mods that don't need one to fuction they are handled by the MO archive system and free up slots for more mods, they have nothing listed in the index slot.

Name                                                                          Priority       Mod Index
Skyrim.esm                                                                     0                 00
Update.esm                                                                    1                 01
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp                                            2                 02
Dawnguard.esm                                                             3                 03
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp                                    4                 04
HearthFires.esm                                                             5                 05
Unofficial HearthFires Patch.esp                                    6                 06
Dragonborn.esm                                                             7                06
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp                                    8                08
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm              9                09
Falskaar.esm                                                                  10              0A
Wyrmstooth.esp                                                              11              0B
TERAArmors.esm                                                           12              0C
Dragon Break.esm                                                          13              0D
BBLixirySuite.esm                                                           14              0E
ETaC - RESOURCES.esm                                             15              0F
ApachiiHairFemales.esm                                                16             10
Inn Girls Resources.esm                                                 17             11
ZazAnimationPack.esm                                                   18              12
UndergroundBathhouse.esm                                          19              13
RE_RealEstate_Core.esp                                                20              14
RSkyrimChildren.esm                                                       21              15
CTKChildren.esm                                                             22               16
SexLab.esm                                                                     23              17
Devious Devices - Assets.esm                                        24               18
SexLabAroused.esm                                                       25               19
ApachiiHair.esm                                                              26              1A
paradise_halls.esm                                                         27              1B
HiResTexturePack01.esp                                                28             
HiResTexturePack02.esp                                                29             
HiResTexturePack03.esp                                                30             
Unofficisl High Resoution Patch.esp                               31             
Cutting Room Floor.esp                                                  32              1C
BetterQuestObjectives-Hearthfire.esp                            33              1D
BBLS-Combined-BoM-HF+DB.esp                                34              1E
BBLSapachii.esp                                                            35              1F
FNISSexyMove.esp                                                        36              20
Convenient Horces - Faster Sprint.esp                          37              21
Convenient Horces.esp                                                  38              22
KKSDrBWeughtFix,esp                                                  39              N/A
DHuntress.esp                                                               40              23

RaceMenu.esp                                                               41              24
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp                                        42             25
Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp                          43             26
DSHg - DragonPriest Masks.esp                                    44             27
Seductress Serana.esp                                                   45             28

mslVampiricThirst                                                            46            29

BBLSAdd5MoreGuestNoAmulet.esp                              47            2A

DawnGuard -Join As A Vampire.esp                              48             2B

Convenient Horses - Unique Frost.esp                          49             2C

TreaclemanFalskaarPatch.esp                                       50             2D

Weapons & Armor_TrueOrcish&DaedricWeapons.esp  51             2E

Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp                                           52             2F

DSHg -UpdateDG.esp                                                    53             30

FullBootForKKSA.esp                                                     54             N/A

NordicSkaalHeavyFalmerWeightFix.esp                        55             N/A

DSHg - Helmets.esp                                                       56             31

DSHg - UpdateDB.esp                                                    57             32

ub-cell-darkarea.esp                                                       58             33

SkyUI.esp                                                                        59             34

DSHg - Hats.esp                                                              60             35

Skyreim Radioactive.esp                                                 61             36

CollegeOfWinterhodImmersive.esp                                 62             37

Appropriately Attired Jarls Redux.esp                             63             38

ETaC - Falkreath.esp                                                       64             39
ETaC - Dragon Bridge.wsp                                              65             3A

UFO - Dragonborn AddOn,esp                                        66             3B

GotMilk.ep                                                                        67             3C

Brawl Bugs CE.esp                                                          68            

ETaC - Dragon Bridge South.esp                                     69             3D

3DNPC.esp                                                                      70             3E

FCO - Follower Commentary Overhaul.esp                     71             3F

TKChildren+3DNPC.esp                                                  72             40

ETaC - Morthal.esp                                                           73             41

DarkManeuvers.wsp                                                         74             42

Jugs.esp                                                                           75             43

KKSDGWieghtSliderFix.esp                                             76             N/A

FlameAtronachArmor.esp                                                 77             44

Paralyze.esp                                                                     78             45

Schlongs of Skyrim - Light.esp                                         79             46

Dead Body Collision.esp                                                   80            47

Nausicaa's Tweaker.esp                                                   81             48

NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp                                        82             49

RSChildren-NonPlayableOverride.esp                             83             4A

RSChildren-PlayableOverride.esp                                    84             4B

RaceMenuPlugin.esp                                                        85             4C

RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp                                           86              4D

SOSRaceMenu.esp                                                          87             

Sexlab Attraction.esm                                                       88              4E

SexLab Approach.esp                                                       89              4F

SexLab Trainers.esp                                                         90              50

Tes Arena - Skyrim Frontier Fortress.esp                          91              51

ApachiiHairStylesCombined.esp                                       92              52

ETaC - Dawstar,esp                                                           93              53

Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp                        94             54

WeaonsArmorFixes_ImmersiveWeapons_patch.esp        95             N/A

Weapons & Armor_TrueWeaponsLvList.esp                     96             N/A

ETaC - Rorikstead.esp                                                       97             55

ETaC - Riverwood.esp                                                       98             56

Helgen Reborn.esp                                                            99             57

LC_BecomeJarlof Iverstead.esp                                       100            58

KKFur.esp                                                                          101            59

ETaC - Kynesgrove.esp                                                     102            5A

MoreBanditCamps.esp                                                       103           5B

Immersive Wenches.esp                                                    104           5C      

Civil War Overhaul.esp                                                       105           5D

Bring out Yor Deadesp                                                       106            5E

Bijin Wives,esp                                                                   107           5F

RSChildren - Complete.esp                                               108            60

Deadly Wenches.esp                                                         109            61

Deadly Wenches - CBBE Tera Armors Always.esp           110            N/A

Deadly Wenches - Tera Armors Always.esp                      111            62

Deadly Wenches - Tera Armors Weapons.esp                   112           N/A

MoonAndStar_MAS.esp                                                     113           63

Undeath.esp                                                                        114          64

AnnaNPCs.esp                                                                    115          65

DSHg -Hoods.esp                                                                116         66

Immersive Whiterun,esp                                                      117         67

RE_RealEstate.esp                                                             118         68

Immersive Soldtheim.esp                                                    119         69

hydra_slavegirls.esp                                                            120        6A

ASKA.esp                                                                             121        6B

ETaC - Karthwasten.esp                                                      122         6C

Undeath - Firestorm Spell Unlocked                                    123         6D

Undeath - Greater Lich.esp                                                  124         6E

Undeath - Undead Race's.esp                                             125         6F

BetterQuestObjectives.esp                                                  126         70

SSv2.esp                                                                              127        71

SWT1.2.esp                                                                          128        72

BetterQuestObjectives-Dawnguard.esp                               129        73

BetterQuestObjectives-BetterStealthAIPatch.esp                130        N/A

ETaC - Darkwater Crossing.esp                                           131        74

Hebrock_Der Schatten von Meresis - EV.esp                       132       75

AnnaNPCs-WhiteWatterInn.esp                                            133       76

Immersive Stonehills.esp                                                      134       77

AnnaNPCs-AndunielsMeadery.esp                                       135       78

Run For Lives.esp                                                                 136       79

FZGuildOutposts.esp                                                            137       7A

Falskaar - Hearthfire Patch.esp                                            138        7B

QaxeWinterholdRebuild.esp                                                 139       7C

TKChildren Merged USKP patch.esp                                    140      7D

TKChildren_DB.esp                                                               141      7E

TKChildren_V.esp                                                                  142      7F

RSChidren_PatchUSKP.esp                                                  143      80

Falskaar_TK_Compat.esp                                                      144      81

TKChildren_HF.esp                                                                145       82

Tera Armor level List.esp                                                         146      83

VT & DM patch.esp                                                                 147

WPHG.esp                                                                              148      84

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp                            149      85

dD -No Spinning Death Animation Merged.esp                      150      86

fFastTravelSpeedMult_4.esp                                                  151      87

ub_cell_teleportroom.esp                                                        152      88

EMCompViljaSkyrim.esp                                                         153      89

SexLab-Stories.esp                                                                 154      8A

EMVilJaInSolstheimAssOn.esp                                               155      8B

UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp                                    156      8C

Abigail The Maid.esp                                                               157      8D

HousecarlBeaities.esp                                                             158      8E

SexSlavesForVanillaBandits.esp                                             159      8F

Immersive Shors Stone.esp                                                     160      90

meadery.esp                                                                             161      91

HeljarchenFarm.esp                                                                 162      92

Immersive Orc Strongholds.esp                                               163      93

WindstadMine.esp                                                                    164      94

0db2SECOND.esp                                                                   165      95

Whiterun Expasion.esp                                                            166      96

paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp                                        167      97

SexLab Theft and Seduction.esp                                              168     98

LCJarpfIvarsteadExpansionGirlsPack.esp                               169      99

lichperk.esp                                                                               170     9A

paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp                                              171     9B

Reiko_Senjua.esp                                                                     172     9C

Syerscote.esp                                                                            173     9D

PATCHDragon Break.esp                                                          174     9E

BBLuxurySuiteExt.esp                                                               175     9F

GMO-GuildMembersOwerhaul.esp                                           176     A0

Brynjolf & Ves Followers.esp                                                     177      A1

SPTConsistentOlderPeople.esp                                                178     A2

FGT.esp                                                                                     179     A3

Viconia.esp                                                                                180     A4

TES ARENA NIO_Clutting-patch.esp                                        181    A5

BBLSVisitors.esp                                                                       182     A6

CollegeDaysWinterhold.esp                                                      183     A7

CWIDawnDragonPatch.esp                                                      184     A8

SofiaFollower.esp                                                                     185      A9

MilkModNEW.esp                                                                     186     AA

Sexcrime.esp                                                                            187     AB

MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp                                                              188     AC

MilkModNEW HF.esp                                                                189     AD

The Dungron.esp                                                                      190     AE

PAH_Merchant_Addon.esp                                                       191     AF

paradise_halls_family_feud.esp                                               192      B0

MoreBanditCamps - SexSlaves.esp                                         193     B1

CompanionArissa.esp                                                               194     B2

SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp                                             195     B3

paradise_halls_SLExtension_hf.esp                                        196      B4

paradise_halls_fellglow-slave-camp.esp                                  197     B5

SexLabDefeat.esp                                                                    198     B6

FZGuildOupostDLC02.esp                                                       199      B7

The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp                                                 200      B8

Extended Encounters.esp                                                         201     B9

SexLab Romance.esp                                                              202      BA

SlaversHideout.esp                                                                  203      BB

BetterQuestObjectives-PaarDiemmaPatch.esp                        204     BC

Vampirelordroyal.esp                                                                205      BD

BBLSHousecarlsmovein.esp                                                    206      BE

BBLSspouse.esp                                                                      207      BF

FZGuildOutpost_DLC01.esp                                                    208      C0

0bd2patch.esp                                                                          209      C1

LucyAndLouisTKChildren,esp                                                  210      C2

slavehideout.esp                                                                      211       C3

HeljarchenFarm - Additioan Family Room.esp                        212       C4

IslandFastTravel.esp                                                                213       C5

MoonAndStar_Undeath_Compat.esp                                      214       C6

FZDBFalkreathResurrect.esp                                                  215       C7

MoonAndStarRing.esp                                                            216       C8

When Vampires Attack.esp                                                      217       C9

VT & RB patch.esp                                                                  218       CA

BetterQuestObjectives-UFOPatch.esp                                   219        CB

ub_npc_rework.esp                                                                 220       CC

ub_tapestry.esp                                                                       221       CD

ub_invite_any_npc.esp                                                           222        CE

Bash Patch, 0.esp                                                                   223        CF

i'm going to fix a few things in there already by looking at your footnotes you're missing pre-requisites for things

What pre-requisites and I missing as far as I know I have all required mods... dosn't mean I do, but I think i do.

DCF Plugin...  = http://www.nexusmods...yrim/mods/36125 this a bug fix mod makes the game more stable

empty place holder = what's this, many of those there empty place holders are folders with nothing in them they are titked so that I know certain types of mods go where, they do nothing if there is nothing in them MO ignors them

Devious Devices Assests - not an issue with ph, but if you're getting purple textures with related mods check it And zaz for updates, i noticed you have an older zaz in there, its now 6.04 patched

Helgan Reborn suggests possibly the same issue as alternate start (ph starts from helgen) i use along with many others, you can fix this from the mcm in ph sl extension by pressing start not a problem Helgan Reborn dosn't start until 4 days have pasted in game after completeion of Unboud.

i think somebody else here noted an issue with mo, try removing ph and the sl extension from mo's foldeers and put them in the data folder and see if that fixes it

edit: i thinnk the below issue reminds me the issue they had with this - the ph sl extension is unable to overwrite necessary parts of the original ph mod

I have the ZaZ 604 patch you just missed it I know which mods are compatible with PAH 704 his list is wrog about what isn't 1 of them has updated will try to reorder my mods and see what happens.

oh and those purple textures might be another mo issue - mo is keeping both zaz files separate, they should be patching overtop of the old files

if moving ph and sl extension out of mo doesn't fix it there's something else on page 2 blocking it, try moving all the ph mods to the end of the load order with the sl extension last then retry the reboot from the mcm

Oh and another note for future reference - you don't really have to type your load order even with mo you're still using skse so should still have \Documents\My Games\skyrim\SKSE\skse its a text document with your load order

you want me to put PAH in the data folder?

could you expain why maybe, based on watching Goefer's vids this sounds like a very bad idea

i'm going to fix a few things in there already by looking at your footnotes you're missing pre-requisites for things

What pre-requisites and I missing as far as I know I have all required mods... dosn't mean I do, but I think i do.

DCF Plugin...  = http://www.nexusmods...yrim/mods/36125 this a bug fix mod makes the game more stable

empty place holder = what's this, many of those there empty place holders are folders with nothing in them they are titked so that I know certain types of mods go where, they do nothing if there is nothing in them MO ignors them

Devious Devices Assests - not an issue with ph, but if you're getting purple textures with related mods check it And zaz for updates, i noticed you have an older zaz in there, its now 6.04 patched

Helgan Reborn suggests possibly the same issue as alternate start (ph starts from helgen) i use along with many others, you can fix this from the mcm in ph sl extension by pressing start not a problem Helgan Reborn dosn't start until 4 days have pasted in game after completeion of Unboud.

could you expain why maybe, based on watching Goefer's vids this sounds like a very bad idea

If you don't want to install it into the data folder (I never do), you could always install it into the overwrite folder.

Edit: There really isn't anything bad from installing mods manually (data folder) that I am aware of. The only problem you would run into that I can think of would be how tedious managing the data folder becomes when you have boat loads of mods installed. Just remember the files you installed so you can remove them if necessary, make a .txt if you have to.

Hm, I'm not getting the enslave prompt. They go to bleedout mode but then there's nothing for me to do.

what version of the mod are you running, if you're running the test release you still need the files from full version g for it to work

if you have version g, are you using this with alt start or helgen reborn

alt start users and possibly helgen reborn users will need to start the mod from the ph sl extension mcm (the initial start quest for ph comes from helgen)

if you've tried that, post your mod list order

If you don't want to install it into the data folder (I never do), you could always install it into the overwrite folder.

Edit: There really isn't anything bad from installing mods manually (data folder) that I am aware of. The only problem you would run into that I can think of would be how tedious managing the data folder becomes when you have boat loads of mods installed. Just remember the files you installed so you can remove them if necessary, make a .txt if you have to.

ok, read above response to boggy groves first, then if you have that then try ninth archer's idea here

if that still don't work move ph and its mods to the end of the mod list with sl extension loaded LAST and retry the restart from the mcm

if that don't do it disable those old ph mods as the original modder suggested (at least find out if that's your issue)

if that's still not enough you might need to disablle those children mods, alot of sl mods won't work with those (atleast try it, if that's your issue you know what the problem is, have to decide what mods you prefer)

those purple textures suggest you're missing files for those mods, your final load order suggests you have the assets files, but you don't have any of the dd mods that use it

that's not a ph issue, but without ddintegration - dd assets does nothing

fixing the textures is optional won't break ph so if you still can't enslave npc's with this mod try those mods disabled, on a new game with ph and its mods at the end of the list, with the sl extension Last then check the mcm for "started", if not then click it

Hm, I'm not getting the enslave prompt. They go to bleedout mode but then there's nothing for me to do.

what version of the mod are you running, if you're running the test release you still need the files from full version g for it to work

if you have version g, are you using this with alt start or helgen reborn

alt start users and possibly helgen reborn users will need to start the mod from the ph sl extension mcm (the initial start quest for ph comes from helgen)

if you've tried that, post your mod list order

Thanks! Don't know why I didn't notice that in the mcm menu. It works now.

I'm glad it works for you now. :)

Hey blabla, just wanted to say the new update is working quite well!  Able to enslave my victims without issue, so thanks and props to any who helped.

Noticed a small issue with slaves I order to fight for me.  They won't sneak.  They'll crouch as if sneaking, but will stay put until I leave sneak mode.

Also, I see you need a mapmaker for the mine.  If you haven't gotten any volunteers yet shoot me a message with what you're looking for, etc.  I'd be happy to give it a shot.

no it was on my active test char 4 that I have been running trying to get PAH working still not with the extension gone going to reistall PAH and go from there testing each mod one by one as long as the slaving keeps working if after reinstaling PAH and only PAH if it still isn't working I am going to put Skyrim away for awhile.

I did start a new game sevral times trying to ge PAH working.

Noticed a small issue with slaves I order to fight for me.  They won't sneak.  They'll crouch as if sneaking, but will stay put until I leave sneak mode.

I'm aware of that issue but haven't had time to fix (or even look into) it.

Instead of fixing it, I might even expand it into a feature ;)

HM I just noticed that my MCM has PAH Extenision listed twice... I am going to unistall the exstion and see if PAH works and go from there

that again sounds like mo, if you were to scroll back the topic a few pages to the last mo issue that was why blabla told him to put the files in the data folder, most likely you're seeing 1 mcm for version g and another for either the update release or the hotfix, i can't remember exact which file gave the extra mcm for that user, but putting the files in the data folder fixed it

that user didn't need a new game after that if i remember right

so far from what i've noticed that seems to be an issue the slaves don't see the sneaking player and are more inclined to "run away" (depending how high the submission ofc) when player sneaks

I use MO, without issues. IF you wanted to hide an esp there ways in MO, you can hide the file, you can put the esp in optional area, you can simply uncheck the esp. MO will over write the esp with the last esp in the left hand pane (if named the same). Each time I install a new version of PH extention I simple uncheck the last version in the left hand pane (with the exception of the beta's I leave the main one checked and uncheck last beta).

Your list of mods, has things like two overhauls for kids, what looks like old versions of weapons and armour overhaul, does that mean your complete crafting overhaul redone is old as well? 

You seem to have added alot of npc's to the game, mods like when vampires attack, run for your lives, and perhaps some of your SexLab mods are all running scripts on all your npc's maybe even at the same time, stressing skyrims script engine? Have you used something to check your script lag?

I use MO, without issues. IF you wanted to hide an esp there ways in MO, you can hide the file, you can put the esp in optional area, you can simply uncheck the esp. MO will over write the esp with the last esp in the left hand pane (if named the same). Each time I install a new version of PH extention I simple uncheck the last version in the left hand pane (with the exception of the beta's I leave the main one checked and uncheck last beta).

Your list of mods, has things like two overhauls for kids, what looks like old versions of weapons and armour overhaul, does that mean your complete crafting overhaul redone is old as well? 

You seem to have added alot of npc's to the game, mods like when vampires attack, run for your lives, and perhaps some of your SexLab mods are all running scripts on all your npc's maybe even at the same time, stressing skyrims script engine? Have you used something to check your script lag?

ya, that might give performance issues later, but right now the issue is getting rid of the extra mcm and fixing ph as those extra scripts won't cause that issue, just slow it down later

just worry bout what's conflicting in there if the user has a decent pc can run all of that without issues

hell none of that's as heavy as dd or sd and there's at least a couple of us here aiming to see that this works with Both

here's a small taste of what i run (the heavier mods i'm testing with in this exact order)

falskaar - haven't tested ph on those npc's yet

wyrmstooth - haven't tested this yet either

sexlab - required duh

sexlab attraction - required for dd

hdt highheel - required ddx

hydra slavegirls - i use the old version to eliminate mapping issues

zaz

dd assets

sexlab dialogs

dd cursed loot - dirty edits, load it before integration

dd integration

ddx

daymoyl and dawnguard addon

aradia dd

captured dreams

sanguines debauchery might move this before dd next game

wolf club - this is also new to me

spriggan armor

simple slavery

prison overhaul - slaves block guards choose fastforward

milk mod

radiant prostitution

skooma whore - might disable this next game, seems to hang loot

paradise halls

farengar's study

ph sl extension

Added extenseion G sex options are working but the right half of the MCM menu is not showig up, I suspect I have to start a new game and will be doing so.

blabla11 I found a bug

if you join Rolof in unboud, and enslave the Imperial Officer Rolof bugs, he says that the key must be on one of them but dose nothing, he stays where ever he was when the officer is enslaved and soilder is dead, I only know all this because I have been trying to get her as a slave ever sense I downloaded PAH.

Good News is he spawns outside the cave exit and continues as normal, so it dosn't matter much, but I thought you should know.

Well, it's only a small issue so no biggie.  Now, guards attacking my precious slaves(one was a Bandit, the other a Necromancer) when a dragon attacks... that's rather rude, don't you think?

Added extenseion G sex options are working but the right half of the MCM menu is not showig up, I suspect I have to start a new game and will be doing so.

blabla11 I found a bug

if you join Rolof in unboud, and enslave the Imperial Officer Rolof bugs, he says that the key must be on one of them but dose nothing, he stays where ever he was when the officer is enslaved and soilder is dead, I only know all this because I have been trying to get her as a slave ever sense I downloaded PAH.

Good News is he spawns outside the cave exit and continues as normal, so it dosn't matter much, but I thought you should know.

blabla has made alot of core changes to the mod since original ph mod, until you start a fresh game (clean scripts might also work, but your game so new its not worth the hassle) and retest this bug there's no teling if that's just an old bug

Well, it's only a small issue so no biggie.  Now, guards attacking my precious slaves(one was a Bandit, the other a Necromancer) when a dragon attacks... that's rather rude, don't you think?

are you adding this to a ph game or running both mods from new game

same as above, that's an old ph issue, we don't get that issue with current updates of the sl extension

Archived